LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Uses for the PE1 (and Bionic)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Uses for the PE1 (and Bionic)
aMomWithHope
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 19255

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aMomWithHope     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Since dd is doing so well now, I haven't posted here in a long while, and I don't visit here much anymore. I used to be on here scouring the posts several hours a day for any glimpse of hope in getting my child well. With fingers crossed, I am now thinking long term for uses of the PE1 to keep the family healthy, especially if any future tick bites occur.

I'm wondering if we can start a thread regarding the uses and suggested protocol for using the PE1 (and/or Bionic since they are so similar) in regard to addressing other issues other than tick-borne infections.

Advice and suggestions on using in regard to tick-borne illnesses is welcome as well (and please do post if you've done so), but I'd really like to consolidate a suggested treatment plan for other issues.

For example,

--Has anyone used photon therapy for relief of migraines or anxiety or acne or fatigue, etc. What about the flu or colds? Muscle aches? Parasites?
--What frequency was used; what mode (direct or pulsed); what length on acupressure points, with or without nosodes, etc.?
--Do you use energy testing to determine how to treat or some other method?
--What detox method did you use, if any?
--What else have you used the photon for?

DD has now been off all abx for a year with no relapse. She is finally living life as a normal teenager--keeping up with classes and homework assignments, singing recitals, play rehearsals late into the evening with back to back performances, monthly dances, etc.--all wonderful experiences from a child who was so ill and housebound for so many years.

During that time we reached levels of despair and frustration that we didn't even know existed, and I'm sure you can all relate to that. I am hesitant to say she is 100% yet, though I think at this point I am just being superstitious and not wanting to jinx us. If she survives the theater rehearsals and play schedule without relapse, then I will know she is 100%.

I vowed to myself back when all this started that once she was truly well I would be a regular presence on this site to help other parents know that there is hope and recovery at the end of this. Once the craziness of the next few months settles down and I am certain she is completely well, I do plan on returning here on a regular basis. In the meantime, I can offer encouraging words or a cyber shoulder to lean on.

If you don't feel comfortable posting here, please feel free to pm me.

I couldn't have survived without this community and could only dream for the day that I'd be on the other side. I am so happy that I'll be able to give back even if in only a small way.

[group hug]

{{{HUGS}}} to all!

[ 01-23-2013, 12:35 PM: Message edited by: aMomWithHope ]

Posts: 648 | From northeast | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
willbeatthis
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 31111

Icon 1 posted      Profile for willbeatthis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your box is full! Wanted to PM you! So happy for you and DD!!!!
Posts: 859 | From Southeast | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aMomWithHope
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 19255

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aMomWithHope     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oops--sorry about that--I cleared it a bit but have to run out for awhile so will clear more later--

If anyone wants to PM me and it doesn't go through, please don't give up--I value your advice and suggestions--

I'll make more PM room later this afternoon--sorry for the inconvenience!

Posts: 648 | From northeast | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anuta
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22646

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anuta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I�m so happy for your DD aMomWithHope! Did you treat her with photons only or you used combination of things?

I�m treating with PE-1. I�ve had lots of success so far. Nosodes + photons put my Borrelia, Bartonella, Mycoplasma, Babesia ( ehhhh its finally dormant too!!!) in dormancy. Unfortunately, Lyme disease is full of surprises, all of a sudden I�ve had Erlichia coming up when all other co-infections went dormant. I never even knew that I�ve had that. So, I�m treating this one now.

I also use PE-1 for all homeopathic products . I don�t ingest anything anymore- I use it with photons. I always test energetically for everything: what mode (direct or pulsed- For killing purposes I use mostly direct); what length and on which on acupressure points, what potency of nosodes, etc�.

I also use PE-1 as anti-inflammatory and pain relieve device (Nogier frequencies). When I had IC, it was the only thing that helped with my symptoms, I just applied the device over my bladder for a 5-10 minutes and the pain was gone for a week!!! Great stuff!!! I don�t have IC anymore, since my Bartonella is dormant.

Detox for sure with detox nosodes. I also used parasites nosode, however, my tests tell me it will not eradicate parasites completely, but will kill them a little bit, so you could probably use it in conjunction with other anti-parasitic treatment.

It is a great boost for the immune system too, so works for colds too and keeps your regulation open in general. I used to tap every morning to open my regulation before I�ve started to use photons, but not anymore-my regulation stays open all the time!!!

As you can see I�m great fun of photons. I�m glad that I have found it, it changed my life !!!!

Posts: 443 | From Montreal, Canada | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aMomWithHope
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 19255

**I cleared out some more PMs, so hopefully that will help those who want to contact me privately**

Anuta: We have not treated with the photons yet, so I'm trying to collect a "handbook" of sorts on how I will use it once it arrives (PE1).

I'm nervous that it will be too complicated to use or that I will rock the boat if I use it when she is finally doing so well, so I want to start slowly with perhaps using for other issues (both on her as well as other family members), such as for migraines or muscle aches or flus/colds, etc.

What kind of energy testing do you use? Can you give an example of a homeopathic you would use and for how long, etc.?

If used without nosodes (as described in the IC example) is there any risk of herxing from the other issues (Lyme, etc.) in the body, or does the body not "read" anything, thus only "treats" the IC issue?--hope that question makes sense!

What detox nosodes do you use and are there different ones for different types of detox? Where would I get these? Same with parasite nosodes, etc.? Where do I purchase these--des bio?

How did you use it for your cold?

Sorry I'm a "need step by step" directions type of person, so any suggestions would be appreciated.

DD got well by using abx and herbals and supplements. We used abx for a long time, but when it was obvious that they were no longer of benefit (and dd was experiencing bad side effects), we transitioned to herbals. LLMD wanted dd to transition to IV, but we wanted to try a different path, knowing that IV would always be an option should other routes not help.

She is off everything right now--herbals and abx and vitamins (except for vit C, D, and probiotics)--and we hope to keep it that way.

Thanks for your help!

anuta
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22646

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anuta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi,
My personal opinion is that that in order to succeed with energetic treatment you MUST do energetic testing. I test with Biotensor and recently started to do muscle tests (O-ring test). The whole treatment, I mean the choice of homeopathic, the duration of the treatment, the frequency of PE-1 , the potency of the nosodes , etc� are based on that.

For detox for example I use PEKANA and HEEL multiple products. I do the test in the morning if I test for certain product I would do the photon treatment with it. Usually the effect is very lasting, not like with ingestion and I don�t test positive for the same product for a few days, sometimes weeks. But I still retest every day, though.

Deseret Biologics have good detox Systemic drainage product. The VER nosode (parasites) is also from them. Their list is quite extensive.

From my experience, when pulsed light (Nogier frequincies) is used locally to reduce pain or inflammation or to speed up the heeling process for wounds, burns or cuts, there is no herx. However, when I use detox nosodes I do herx too.

For colds I use sometimes homeopathic products like Ferrum phosphoricum or Hypericum and it stops cold right away. Or I apply PE-1 on the throat or sinus area with pulsed light with also helps tremendously.

I also find that this device is great for mood enhancement too ( which is very important for chronically ill people)!!!

Another thing I have to warn you about , is that photons work as mobilisers for metals. So you would have to watch out and take binders to chelate metals, that�s why it is also very important to test. You could think that you herx after the session, but in reality the metals got stirred-up and have to be dealt with.

If your DD is doing well now, I would be very cautious in using the photons, it might stir some things up.

However, if there is an issue I prefer to deal with it before it became a big problem, rather than sitting on the ticking bomb and wait, but , again this is just my opinion.

Take care and don't hesitate if you have any questions.

Posts: 443 | From Montreal, Canada | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aMomWithHope
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 19255

Thank you, Anuta.

I'm a complete newbie with the PE1, so I really appreciate your advice and suggestions. I'm so looking forward to adding this modality to our arsenal.

Regarding the energy testing: How did you learn to do it? Where do I get the O-Ring? Can you recommend a source or specific brand/type? Is it easy to learn?

I'd like to try the biotensor as well, but it is too expensive for me at this point (at least it seems to be from what I can gather from the website)--

I love the idea of using an O-Ring--I believe that is what Brussels uses as well, and she is phenomenal in what she can test and accomplish--I just don't know if anyone can do this or does one have to have some intuitive "calling"? I'd like to think I'm intuitive, but my attempts at energy testing in the past (through muscle testing) have proven me wrong--lol!

Which Pekana and Heel products do you use? We have a few of those and feel we have had some success because of those.

Thanks again!

anuta
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22646

O yeh, Brussels is the queen of O-ring test [bow] !!!
She had really mastered it . She had mentioned that now she can test with any muscle of her body, that�s how sensitive she became.

I don�t think it has anything to do with intuition, you actually don�t want to think at all. Just rely on your body. The more you practice the more you feel the energy. It is quite an amazing feeling.

I did not understand your question. In O-ring test you just try to unlock the fingers locked in O, so your fingers are the tool. It takes time and everyday practice to start feeling it. I�m still not 100% relying on myself, that�s why I double check with Biotensor. But my goal is to switch to muscle tests- it is soo much more practical when you travel and its always with you and you don�t have to explain the customs what is it.

You can also use pendulum , it�s quite cheap, mine was 10$, I bought it at Indian store. It is a little bit slow, so I use it only to check basic staff � if regulation is open or if chakras are not blocked , but could be good way to start. Some people use the whole body as pendulum.

The products that I use:
Pekana: AILGENO, apo-DOLOR, apo-HEPAT, ITIRES, MUNDIPUR, RENELIX, TOXEX, THUJA

Heel: Berberis-Homaccord, Galium-Heel, Nux vomica-Homaccord, Lymphomyosot, Traumeel , Chelidonium Homaccord, Mucosa Compositum, Placenta Compositum, Selenium Homaccord.

I also use the whole line of Sanum products (google it there is about 30 different ones. Dr. K. mentions those in all the time).

And the �magic trio� Citrokehl, Ubichinon Compositum and Coenzyme Compositum.

Best.

aMomWithHope
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 19255

Thanks, Anuta!

I've tried the O-ring test with my fingers locked, and they just always unlock--lol--so I was thinking maybe there is a different o-ring test/device that works more reliably (for me at least, since I can't seem to make it work)--

Anyone else have any suggestions on how to use the PE1 or bionic for specific ailments?

Maybe all this will be answered when I receive the PE1? Does it come with a more detailed manual guidebook?--not sure--I guess I should contact L to find out--

Thanks!

canadianmama
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 36298

Icon 1 posted      Profile for canadianmama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We have a photon device that I believe is similar to a PE1. Ours comes with a input jack to run frequencies.

I use it any time any of our family has a sickness, colds, flu, stomach flu and for pain and healing.

Ours has many frequency options and I just pick a few that I think might be appropriate and then test energetically to see which is best.

I use the Dr.W points

Here is a link to a chapter he wrote from "Insights..." Book

http://lymebook.com/bionic-880-photon-woitzel-germany-pe1

All the best.

Posts: 372 | From british columbia | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
willbeatthis
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 31111

Icon 1 posted      Profile for willbeatthis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Anuta: I had a few questions. I am so glad you

are doing so well. Can you tell me if it is

necessary to treat with all the dilutions

and how expensive are those nosodes.

I thought with blood and the nosodes I got from

Germany, that would be enough.

I am curious. I do not want to spend that money

unless I need to.

My doc energetically tested me today and it looks

like borrelia, EBV and chlamida pnemonea as well

yeast are active.

I am treating tomorrow.

I do not have pure light on the bionic --only pulsed.

Do you think that is holding me up?

Thanks Anuta and hopeuflly this will help Mom too!

Posts: 859 | From Southeast | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
--Has anyone used photon therapy for relief of migraines or anxiety or acne or fatigue, etc.

Yes. For fatigue, it helped me.

I never have migraines, so I don't know if it would work...

Anxiety, I guess, it won't work. You got to treat infections and toxins (herxes plus toxins). That is the ONLY THING that stopped anxiety for me.

-What about the flu or colds?
Flu / colds, with and without nosodes work well. With nosodes it's even stronger and faster. Easy to use.

- Muscle aches? Parasites?
Muscle aches from overdoing exercises: pulsed frequency, work WONDERFULLY FAST. For cramps, it stops the cramps almost immediately. I often use it after overdoing physical exercises. The pain goes down to next to zero (or zero) in a matter of 10-20 minutes on pulsed frequencies

-Parasites: I never treated with photons.

--What frequency was used; what mode (direct or pulsed);

Each problem, I also test like Anuta. Most of problems will require pulsed frequencies. For me, the most useful in the PE1 are A, B, C, D, E and F. Rarelly I use the others, but I do use them on and off.

Direct mode I use with many nosodes (but not all). I test energetically too.

- what length on acupressure points,
On accupuncture points, the general rule is: never use when the point is OVERCHARGED. Only when it lacks energy. In accupuncture, there are many points that are 'weak' and need energy (you can use frequency A then). But if overcharged, the problem will get WORSE with photons. Easy to test energetically.

I rarely use more than a couple of seconds or minutes in a acupucnture point. I find TAPPING also fast and safe. But you need constant tapping, while with photons, just once every couple of days will be enough.

--Do you use energy testing to determine how to treat or some other method?
Yes, always. I know the Oring test, but there are many others. Lady Barbara energy test is also good (whole body swing, google it).

I rarely use other methods, because I'm less familiar with (pendulum, tensor, etc).

--What detox method did you use, if any?
A must. Whatever tests. Always keep in mind heavy metals, parasites, viruses.

Almost everytime you detox heavy metals, you will get some candida /fungal infection active. You got to treat that too.

Lymph system, liver, kidney, GI tract (both big and small intestines), they MUST be clean, or in constant cleaning or there won't be long term improvement, in my opinion. Cleaning alone can do loads, but without energy testing, it is hard to keep SHIFTING products.

--What else have you used the photon for?
I can't even remember.

I am now testing with a 440 Hz tuning fork I bought at the music shop. Amazing. It helps to fix treatments, a bit like photons. So if I tap with my hand a point, I fix it with that A frequency and it lasts usually much longer than if only we tap.

I wonder if we cannot take HOMEOPATHICS merely using a tuning fork A. I think yes, but I wonder if the homeopathic remedy won't go bananas and loose effect later...

If Anuta or anyone else is willing to test that, we can exchange infos! A tuning fork cost me only about 10 dollars. I use 2, so that I can do 2 point acupuncture faster.

I no longer have lyme, so i have less chance to test things that are antibacterial....

The effect of a tuning fork on specific acupuncture points is amazing. Even as amazing as photons. But I'm still new on that, and as I said, no longer, with lyme, so I can't create a protocol with Borrelia NOSODES THROUGH TUNING FORKS (440Hz).

If anyone would like to try, I'm all ears, specially for LYME diseas, coinfections.

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anuta
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22646

to willbeatthis :You ask if it is necessary to use all these nosodes and high dilutions. Based on my personal experience: pathogens only went dormant when higher dilutions(up to MK) were used.If you treat only with X dilutions it will come back.

Look I think it is kind of obvious, you went to Germany right after me , was treated there with 200X nosode, came home and continued to treat with the same nosode and recently was diagnosed energetically with active Borrelia.

In mu case Borrelia went dormant long time ago, I only had to retreat once after I've had cold and it went back to dormancy.

Borrelia, Bartonella, viruses, CPN normally will take you a few months to eradicate.

About the price: well if you choose alternative way of treatment, it has to come out of our pocket, there is no insurance coverage. But I find that nosodes are actually good investment, because you only have to buy it once.

Those from Belgiuum come as sugar pellets, they will last you ALL YOUR LIFE AND EVEN LONGER. Homeopathic sugar pellets were found in Egyptians pyramids and there were still active. Those things are lasting forever!!!

The cost of one dilution is around 5 Eur., lets say you buy 10 for Borrelia, it comes to 50 Eur.
Do you think it is worth to pay 50 Eur. for something that will eradicate Borrelia?

But of course Lyme disease is not limited to Borrelia infection, there are much more pathogens involved. But I personally think that this is still nothing compared to 100,000$ that I've already spent trying to heal myself travelling around the world on treatments that didn't work.

Photons + nosodes work for sure!!! If you choose this way of treatment, let's do it right!!!

anuta
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22646

Sorry, I forgot to mention about the difference between pulsed and direct light. When I started to treat with photons I only used pulsed light, as Dr. W. does in Germany. So I tested the frequencies to use each time. I started from 30 sec. per point.

Very soon I had to increase the time of treatment to 5 min. per point and more, up to 10 min. per point.So my treatments became very long as I do about 20 points per session.

When that happened I decided to test direct light and it only tests as 1 min. per point and it stays like that ever since, so I switched to direct.

So I do think that direct light for killing purposes is much more powerful. It might make a difference.

canadianmama
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 36298

Icon 1 posted      Profile for canadianmama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has anyone here treated parasites with photons?

I have just received my parasite frequency file and I am considering how to use it for my son.

I know I can just test and go for it, but wondering if anyone has tried photon parasite treatment.

I have read elsewhere that some people believe that photons make parasites worse.

Any thoughts would be much appreciated.

Posts: 372 | From british columbia | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
willbeatthis
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 31111

Anuta, you are super. I will email you and see if my order looks right for the pharmacy.

Thank you for speaking the obvious truth. I had a major stressor but the good news is Bart and Babs aren't showing up... thank heavens... so I am happy about this. I will get in touch with the pharmacy.

I am wondering now if I should get a PE1-- or just treat longer per point. How do you figure out how long per point with the bio tensor?

Anuta, you are a super help... thank you so much!

anuta
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22646

I test positive for VER parasites nosode from Deseret Biologics. I've used it with photons.

However, my tests show that this will not eradicate parasites completely, unlike other pathogens, but however will kill. So I�m doing additional Parastroy, Mimosa pudica and salt/C.

My tests never showed that photons are beneficial for parasites growth.

anuta
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22646

How do you figure out how long per point with the bio tensor?
You ask biotensor a question: How long I should treat per each point? and start counting should I treat for 1 minute, 2 minute, 3 minutes, etc�? It will answer yes or no. I always double check, I ask should I treat more than 1 minute per point? Or should I treat less than 1minute?

You can do the same thing to calculate the frequencies.

willbeatthis
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 31111

Thanks Anuta...

You are a real lifesaver!

I wanted to add to this list that I use the bionic

on the healing frequency of 2.47 on the soles

of my feet and it has really helped immensely --

I have no doubt of the healing power of photons!

When I treat and I have a cut or something that

is not treated specifically when I am treating

lyme and co's the cuts or nicks heal extremely

fast. It is noticable.

Blessings to all!

willbeatthis
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 31111

Anuta -- what is the best parasite nosode to buy?

Thanks...

aMomWithHope
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 19255

Thank you for your responses.

I'm still a little nervous about using the photons without being able to energy test somehow and no clear cut "How To" manual, i.e., Have a migraine? Burn yourself? Have a Cold? Use this frequency, for this long, with this mode, with/without nosodes, at this point on the body?--

It seems like the only way to be certain is to figure out how to energy test accurately.

I guess I need to shift my focus now on trying to learn how to energy test with reliable results.

I'd love to learn how to "read" the O-Ring results, but my fingers always unlock--am I not being sensitive to the tension? For example, will the fingers always unlock and it is more of a how easily they unlocked vs they remain locked? Or do your fingers in fact stay locked?

Maybe the biotensor will be a better fit for me, but I would prefer to figure out the O-Ring test. Also, how do I use this to test dd vs myself? Any additional tips for using the O-Ring test would be greatly appreciated--

Anyway, thanks again, and if anyone else has examples of specific protocol/uses with the PE1 that they feel comfortable posting, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks again--you guys are the best!

canadianmama
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 36298

Thanks for the thoughts Anuta. I'm giving him DE for parasites but the herbals made him herx terribly. I think we will try to photon to see how that goes. Glad to hear you haven't seen testing that photons feed parasites.

I sure feel you aMomWithHope, I wish there was a manual, or even a general book. I felt so out in the dark at first, but now I have a feel for it and am beginning to let the fear go.

I have learned to use a pendulum for emotional energetic testing years ago, but it took a bit of a leap of faith to use it for life defining health matters for my son. I must say that once I got testing he began to improve at a more constant rate.

Also a thought, often other types of health care professionals use muscle testing, homeopathic practitioners, some chiropractors. Maybe you ca find someone who could do some testing for you.

willbeatthis
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 31111

Yes, my holistic chiropractor does energetic testing.

She has been a great help.

I am learning the biotensor and you have wonderful

help on this board. Do not fear, this is by far

the most effective treatment I have had and I believe

it is a fine tool to be supplemented with

remedying whatever other issues the body is

dealing with.

Blessings...

sparkle7
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I didn't read everything here but I would be careful with using infrared light if you think you may have parasites. It made me alot worse & I was just using the LightWorks...

I had no idea I had parasites back then. I got pretty ill, though. I think infrarde light is great in the proper usage but it's tricky. Be careful with it. I think it can make some parasites worse or cause a bad die-off.

We just don't know how it may be effecting these things.

Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement