LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Pain in Chest when Breathing in Deeply

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Pain in Chest when Breathing in Deeply
LAXlover
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 25518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LAXlover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It started when I woke up this morning. I feel "fine" except when I breath in deeply. I get a sharp pain in the right side of my chest.

My bp and pulse are 128/70 and 54 respectively.

I have been doing my normal household chores and taking care of the kids today since they are off school due to the weather.

I recently stopped the parasite cleanse and started doxy and artemisinin about 6 days ago. I remember having these symptoms before in the past.

It's been about 7-8 hours since it began. I can breathe in deep but with a duller pain.

Anyone else have this? Is this Babesia? something else? I really don't think it's a heart attack.

Thanks!

-LAXlover
75% of family with Lyme & critters! [dizzy]

--------------------
LAXlover

Posts: 371 | From Northern Baltimore Area | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LAXlover
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 25518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LAXlover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not sure this has anything to do with this, but, I rifed for Babs, #20 and #27 last night, took a sauna, and an oxygen bath. I felt pretty good afterward.

--------------------
LAXlover

Posts: 371 | From Northern Baltimore Area | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
annxyzz
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 20404

Icon 1 posted      Profile for annxyzz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Possibly costcochondritis and it is no fun - sometimes very painful.

--------------------
annxyzz

Posts: 1178 | From East Texas | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LAXlover
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 25518

annxyzz,

Thank you, you are brilliant! Chest wall pain!

I went to the ER several years ago 3:00 a.m. in the morning as my husband thought I wa having a heart attack. It was diagnosed as Chest Wall Pain! (but was the other side and a little different then)

I'm looking at Google now!

VERY INTERESTING!

THANK YOU!

--------------------
LAXlover

annxyzz
Member # 20404

Icon 1 posted      Profile for annxyzz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Most likely it is inflamed cartilege around bones in chest region. I have it too .

I take heavy duty ibuprofen and aleve as soon as it starts ( 4-6 ibuprofen ) and also olive leaf extract for viruses , which are the suspected cause .

Sometimes the pain goes all the way from chest thru my back .

You could also consider colloidal silver and big doses of garlic . My doc says it is inflamed from bacteria or viruses, probably viruses. Sometimes it can become VERY intense and long lasting for me , so I am now aggressive when it starts - using garlic, silver , anti inflammatories.

I just started serra peptase enzyme for inflammation. I am hoping it will decrease the incidents of costochondritis . It helps a lot of people with all forms of inflammation .

Unfortunately , I am really hexing with it . I found out it is supposed to destroy lyme biofilm . It feels like it does !

Good luck .

--------------------
annxyzz

Posts: 1178 | From East Texas | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ladycakes
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 12619

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ladycakes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have had this from chest wall pain, from asthma (which I didn't know I had), and from bronchitis/pneumonia.

Unfortunately, I never found much that helped with the chest wall pain - ibuprofen, heat, rest, whatever, none of it really helped.

Posts: 306 | From Brownsville, PA | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lpkayak
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 5230

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lpkayak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
funny-i had this on the left side tonight about the same time as you. i had a busy day at the hsopital doing bone scan...they had injected me ...and i felt fine after but then the pain started

stronger than i have had it b4-felt like stab to heart

i took tums and reflux med and it went away...2 weeks ago i went to er with similar thing and it was muscle...scarey tho

when it happens i take reflux meds, aspirin, and try to relax...if i took ibu i think it would make reflux worse...so hard to know what to do

--------------------
Lyme? Its complicated. Educate yourself.

Posts: 13712 | From new england | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
annxyzz
Member # 20404

I have had a few times when it was so painful that the doc gave me ultram without asking . I have also had steroids and they HELPED!

When I have a bad episode, for some reason I feel weak all over and even standing upright is taxing . I do not understand that , but I do believe there is infection involved - viral or fungal . That is why heavy ibuprofen ( like that used in a back injury ) and olive leaf seem to help. It is sometimes VERY painful and exhausting .

Other good antiinfectives that his a variety of pathogens , colloidal silver and garlic . Garlic works best for me when it is fresh and crushed up and spoooned into some hummus , then washed down .

--------------------
annxyzz

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement