LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Ozone?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ozone?
VV
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 38828

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VV     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who here has experience with ozone treatments?

Insufflation? Drinking water? Saunas?

Becoming curious...

Posts: 922 | From Philadelphia | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VV
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 38828

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VV     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
bump
Posts: 922 | From Philadelphia | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lax mom
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 38743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lax mom         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm curious too. I'm seriously thinking about having UVB blood irradiation...something's gotta give.

--------------------
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
(aperture)
http://flash.lymenet.org/scripts/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=115161;p=0

Posts: 2519 | From USA | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anuta
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22646

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anuta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've had 10 Ozon IV treatments in Germany. I loved it. Immediate bactericidal and anti-inflammatory effect was great! The days that I was doing the infusions I felt 100%. If it was available in Canada I would definitely continue, but I couldn't find any
Posts: 443 | From Montreal, Canada | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VV
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 38828

Wow! 100%? How were you feeling just before the infusions?
tick battler
Member # 21113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tick battler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think there is a dentist in NJ that is very experienced in administering it. Not sure if he just uses it for dental issues. A friend got his name from Dr. K.

tickbattler

Posts: 1763 | From Malvern, PA | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anuta
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22646

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anuta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just before infusions I was doing photon sessions with Borrelia nosodes, so I was herxing big time. Half hour later I did Ozone and immediately all pains would be gone!

My first and the most annoying symptom of Lyme was chronic pharyngeal inflammation that lasted for 5 years and never went away, no matter what I did and what kind of abx I've taken.

After first Ozone session I realized that my throat doesn't hurt. It was so amazing that I couldn't believe it! The pain would come back though the next day. This have happened every time when I did Ozone.

Posts: 443 | From Montreal, Canada | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VV
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 38828

So interesting! It's very amazing that it could relieve a 5 year old symptom in one session, even if only temporarily!

I will have to spend some time looking into this treatment.

Anyone else?

Razzle
Member # 30398

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Razzle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just had a massive filling in a tooth, and the dentist used ozone to treat the tooth after drilling out the decay.

And he also injected ozone into the gums around the tooth to encourage healing of the tooth.

That's the best I've ever felt after a filling in my life, and I've had a LOT of fillings!

--------------------
-Razzle
Lyme IgM IGeneX Pos. 18+++, 23-25+, 30++, 31+, 34++, 39 IND, 83-93 IND; IgG IGeneX Neg. 30+, 39 IND; Mayo/CDC Pos. IgM 23+, 39+; IgG Mayo/CDC Neg. band 41+; Bart. (clinical dx; Fry Labs neg. for all coinfections), sx >30 yrs.

Posts: 4166 | From WA | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VV
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 38828

Hi Razzle!

Doesn't that make you curious about ozone therapy?

Apparently there are many methods of administration:

IV, insufflation, sauna, drinking water.

The later 3 can be done at home and I am going to try them soon. If I see improvements, I may look for a place to try the IV.

Here is an interesting video on ozone therapy, from *1994*!

VV
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 38828

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BAFQ5mGthg&list=PL1_oEQnOA6n4S1V2MDCuaHhOEQ_xIu_dy&index=6
VV
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 38828

Well, I'm going for it.

I just ordered some ozone equipment and I'm going to start off by ozonating water, then move on insufflation and sauna.

If I see improvements, I will definitely be looking into IV ozone.

MattH
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 30846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MattH     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What model do are you thinking about?

All the Best, MattH

Posts: 607 | From Houston Texas | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dali
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 24458

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dali     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am currently residing outside the US and have started with ozone hemotherapy treatments in combination with high dose vitamin C IV's. The ozone treatment differs from an IV in that blood is taken from my arm, mixed with ozone, then reinjected into a muscle. I also get insufflation as well. I have had two treatments so far. Will update as I go along.
Posts: 172 | From ohio | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dali
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 24458

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dali     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am currently residing outside the US and have started with ozone hemotherapy treatments in combination with high dose vitamin C IV's. The ozone treatment differs from an IV in that blood is taken from my arm, mixed with ozone, then reinjected into a muscle. I also get insufflation as well. I have had two treatments so far. Will update as I go along.
Posts: 172 | From ohio | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MattH
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 30846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MattH     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
VV,

Have you decided on a model yet? I looked at several models and it seemed that many of them did not run long without issues. For just water you can get some on Amazon that are not too expensive.

When I inquired about a unit that could do insufflation it was about 1500 to 2000 and then the oxygen generator on top of that. You could go with 02 bottles as well but they will need to be replaced every so often.

All the Best, MattH

Posts: 607 | From Houston Texas | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VV
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 38828

Hi Matt,

I found this ozone generator company:
http://www.synergyozone.com/

The basic model is only $500

MattH
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 30846

VV,

Very nice find. I will email them tonight and ask them a few questions. I have started the Dr K protocol doing the coctails working with a trained Dr K practitioner.

However I am looking to speed up the killing process.

Thanks, MattH

lpkayak
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 5230

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lpkayak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i hope you guys keep posting your progress...it scares me a little cuz ihave the kind of ozone machine to kill mold in my house and there are so many warnings about it hurting people, plants and pets

but i am also very interested

--------------------
Lyme? Its complicated. Educate yourself.

Posts: 13712 | From new england | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VV
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 38828

"ihave the kind of ozone machine to kill mold in my house and there are so many warnings about it hurting people, plants and pets"

Apparently high concentrations of ozone can damage the lungs, so there are precautions about inhaling it. Otherwise it seems that the body can take a lot of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OwnT9XrCMY&list=LLhBcNWvAia40XlxasFq4cfw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVS9qVOL-8c&list=LLhBcNWvAia40XlxasFq4cfw

lpkayak
Member # 5230

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lpkayak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have a history of resp problems due to mold so i have to be really careful

i have removed all visable mold in house...and removed moisture and it is always low humidity but i still occasionally smell mold and get sx and it is upsetting. i dont know what else to do.

i am looking into machines that kill mold with thieves oil and ions-i think-im confused now.

but i have the machine and a sauna... so if i could figure out how to use it to tx it would help. money is so low now and i am more disabled than ever. thanks. i will be very cautious cuz i dont understand it well and i am very foggy now.

--------------------

Posts: 13712 | From new england | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MattH
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 30846

LP,

I have the ozone air cleaner also. I do not hang around when I run it. It does a nice job of getting rid of odors but to get rid of mold, say behind walls or tile from what I have read you will need the industrial model to run for a couple of days in an enclosed space. There are several sites that discuss it.

According to the Ozone group on Yahoo, do not breath it at all. It goes into the body via the ear for neurosyptoms and the other places (use your imagination) but never the lungs. Water seems to work well but I do not recall any testimonials other than on the Sota products site.

I ordered some thieves oil and am looking forward to tying it this weekend. I am adding it to the Dr K cocktail but I am not telling my ND yet! I have heard of people aspriating the thieves oil but I have not seen any success with it for Lyme or CPN patients. Perry Fields (world class athlete) says that thieves oil was an important part of her recovery.

All the Best, MattH

lax mom
Member # 38743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lax mom         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lpkayak: do you have a propolis vaporizer for mold? That's what I'm using to kill mold in my home.

--------------------
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
(aperture)

Posts: 2519 | From USA | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lpkayak
Member # 5230

thank you matt...i do have the industrial model...the directions say never leave it on more than 6 hrs or so...im not positive...but never more than a day...cuz it will hurt electronics-wires in the walls and fridge etc...but at lower times---i do small 10x10 room or car or camper for 1 hr and larger rooms for 3 hrs

it helps...but it comes back. i live next to junk yard and even tho there is a pretty fence at times i smell mold coming from cars there

i am thinking of putting up barrier...of some sort...and maybe closing off the attic vent that opens on the side of the junk yard...i know i will have to make sure venting is adequate

are you going to eat the thieves oil? my info said to effuse it or something...i think it means get it into air somehow...maybe the vaporizer lax mom is talking about-but it is mainly to get mold out of house ...not me.

its all new to me so i havent figured it out

the info i have says you can put the ozone into olive oil and then breathe the vapor from it...

lax mom...no i dont have a vaporizer...wierd to think of adding humidity when trying to get rid of mold...but like i said...im really confused right now

i am really greatful for this conversation tho

--------------------

lax mom
Member # 38743

lp: It doesn't add any moisture.

http://www.beehealthyfarms.com/category.php?id_category=6

I can't detox mold. My NP recommended this to disinfect my home from mold spores, etc.

--------------------
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
(aperture)

VV
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 38828

Any more comments on ozone therapies?
lpkayak
Member # 5230

lax-thx for link. i want to get a diffuser---sounds like that is what you have. the salt c book says putting thieves oil in a diffuser controls mold. i bet it will smell good too.

do you know if you can put oil in the machine?

--------------------

lymenotlite
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 33166

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymenotlite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone know where you can get ozonated oil, like maybe ozone olive oil? Brand?
Posts: 705 | From WA state | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymenotlite
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 33166

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymenotlite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mercola has a new article about ozone in dentistry.

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2013/02/24/invasive-dentistry-benefits.aspx?e_cid=20130224_SNL_Art_1&utm_source=snl&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20130224

Posts: 705 | From WA state | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VV
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 38828

lymenotlite,

here is some O3 olive oil:
http://www.pureenergystore.com/servlet/the-257/organic-ozonated-extra-virgin/Detail?gclid=CLzd9srn0bUCFdGd4AodRhsAbQ

Judie
Member # 38323

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Judie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just went to a biological dentist for a consult.

They threw in an ear ozone treatment (I had had them before with another dentist and didn't notice anything).

This time it went longer and made me feel checked out and really spacey.

The doc then said for me to do 6 sessions for $100 per session and I was led into the other room by an assistant. I was them told that if I paid for all 6 up front I would only pay $400.

The dental office was claiming it would help me with Lyme and MCS. It just seemed like an over-the-top sales pitch.

I could imagine the office talking people into parting with their cash very easily with this approach.

I said I'd think about it. I felt spaced out for another hour, then irritated, then just back to my normal.

I'm so glad I didn't agree to it. I honestly don't feel like it changed anything except left me spacey for awhile. My ear was a bit itchy.

My hair and clothes stank like crazy too.

If it wasn't so expensive, maybe I'd give a try.

By the way, the doc could find nothing wrong with my teeth, but wanted me to do the ozone anyway...I guess it's suppose to be good for pain relief but I didn't get any unless being very checked out is considered relief.

[ 03-02-2013, 04:45 PM: Message edited by: Judie ]

Posts: 2839 | From California | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lpkayak
Member # 5230

judie-i had that type of trouble with a biol doc in the states...i went to montreal and there is a great dentist there who helped me and my friend a lot . it was a whole lot cheaper...no wierd stuff. just take out amalgams safetly and deal with root canals

--------------------

VV
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 38828

Dr. Rowen mentions treating a few Lyme patients in this interview:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=endscreen&v=vfgulQ2nedo

Judie
Member # 38323

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Judie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"i went to montreal and there is a great dentist there who helped me and my friend a lot . it was a whole lot cheaper...no wierd stuff. just take out amalgams safetly and deal with root canals"

That sounds fantastic. I wish I could get up to Montreal.

Posts: 2839 | From California | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maya12
Member # 36392

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maya12     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am just about to start the UVB blood treatments this Monday
Posts: 1632 | From Canada | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maya12
Member # 36392

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maya12     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And this includes the ozone as well
Posts: 1632 | From Canada | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VV
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 38828

Maya! Good luck!

Was just thinking I haven't seen you post in a while.

VV
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 38828

And please post back with your impressions!
Maya12
Member # 36392

I will but it may take a few treatments for results
MattH
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 30846

So how does one use an ozone generator to get maximum benefit from it? How many times a week or day. How often to drink Ozonated Water?

I am looking for an MD or DO in the Houston area to do Ozone IV's and have been pricing out units I can use at home.

All the Best, MattH

Maya12
Member # 36392

Well I have just had my first ozone and I am definatly feeling like I am herxing a bit
MattH
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 30846

Maya,

Let us know how you continue to feel. Was it a Ozone blood IV?

I will have my first one that combines UV Blood with Ozone IV on Friday. She wants me on a schedule of a couple a week with 3 days apart. I will then discuss with her about buying a unit for my home. She has patients that use it twice a day at home.

All the Best, MattH

VV
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 38828

Good luck Matt! Please come back with your experiences as well.
lpkayak
Member # 5230

judie-yeah hes a real good guy.

--------------------

MattH
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 30846

Update on my UV Blood and Ozone IV treatment. I have had my second UVBO IV today. The process takes about 35 minutes and is pretty straight forward.

The nurse took out 4 ounces of blood, add about the same amount of ozone liquid to the IV bag and then put it back in my arm via IV.

I also had a Ozone breathing treatment to help with my CPN cough. The Ozone is run through olive oil. I then breathed it through the nose.

So far no big or miraculous improvements but I think I will need 5 or 6 before I get some of my symptoms reduced. Ozone is supposed to hit bacteria, virus and fungus, I have all three so I will know if this works for me.

I am continuing the Dr K cocktails and both practitioners are aware of what I am doing and neither has told me they have an issue.

My next two treatments will be next week.

All the Best, MattH

Maya12
Member # 36392

Hey guys I am just reporting in for an update too, had my first uv and ozone blood treatment last wed, herxed lime crazy for about 2 days and then felt about 30% better till today, started to notice a slight increase in symptoms today but had another blood uv and ozone treatment today and can feel the herx coming on again.

I definatly felt like the first treatment helped me more than abx were , took me about 2 months to get that much progress on abx.

I will report back in on how I feel after today's treatment in a few days, I have to get over the herx first

Maya12
Member # 36392

Interesting to hear you are doing this too matt
Maya12
Member # 36392

I think ozone is supposed to hit babesia too
MattH
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 30846

I did not herx much at all. However I do notice some pre and post differences. I am more relaxed, little more energy and more positive in my outlook.

I am told it will hit Bart and I am hoping! I have not pulled the trigger on a home unit yet.

The breathing Ozonated Oil treatment has definitely knocked my cough back today. We'll see how long that holds.

I got some ozonated oil for cuts, scapes, bumps and bites. Going to use it on a sore my dog has on his foot.

All the Best, MattH

Maya12
Member # 36392

I feel the same more relaxed feeling after and from what I am told it does hit Bart , babs and lyme.

This is not the only treatment I am doing though either , I am working on chelating orally and concurrently breaking down biofilms as well as taking natural antibiotics and anti parasitic herbs. I am also working on detox well doing all of this.

And working on gut health

MattH
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 30846

Maya, Sounds like a very similar protocol. I decide to go after parasites big time this week. I am taking Mimosa, GSE, DE and MMS several times a day and I am just getting warmed up.

I will get out my zapper tonight and make it a regular evening treatment and have added castor oil teaspoons today. I would go back to salt and C but my BP is still too high.

Although many of my symptoms returned when I got off the ABX in December I have a bit more resolve to get better. Still have the down days we all have but I seemed to have gotten my fight back!

All the Best, MattH

Maya12
Member # 36392

I am currently doing the uv and ozone treatments, berberine, pleo chelate, ala, NAC , got my amalgams out, vit c high dose, pleo- myc, and probiotics, a few other pleo formulas, and a bunch of others that I can't remember without going and looking at my list, I am also working on my kidney health and will be starting more direct biofilm killers soon as I get further into the chelation process.

I am also on adrenal formula and this has helped a lot.
I am also finally getting some fight and a bit of life back.

Finally making some headway I hope, fingers crossed .

VV
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 38828

Awesome, Maya! Keep going.
Maya12
Member # 36392

Thanks vv, hope it stays and I will report back in a few days about the second uv and ozone treatment
VV
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 38828

Any updates? Any other ozone users?
VV
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 38828

bump
MattH
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 30846

I have completed 5 UVB/Ozone IV treatments. I also did 3 Ozonated Oil breathing treatments. I continue my Dr K cocktails and treating parasites.

I was doing about 8 drops of MMS twice a day and was getting good results meaning I was getting rid of lots of parasites. Late last week I caught a virus from a coworker and had to drop the MMS till I get better. I needed to get on high amounts of Vit C and could not do that while taking MMS.

I have another UVB & Ozone IV on Thursday. Modest improvements so far but a minor set back with the virus. The breathing treatments seem to have had a quicker impact on my breathing improvement. I have not yet bought the Ozone home unit.

All the Best, MattH

VV
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 38828

Thanks Matt,

Have you herxed at all from the UVB/Ozone?
How did you feel immediately afterwords?

Do you take any abx as well?

MattH
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 30846

I have not herxed on the IV's but have had some weird tingling. The area that the IV went in itched and was mildly painful. Easy to tolerate but noticeable and I have not had that with other recent IVs like glutathione.

I feel very relaxed for about 2 hours after. I also seem to be sleeping deeper and better but not necessary longer, still go to be a bit late. If I go to bed early I just lay there awake.

I have a couple of more IVs scheduled over the next two weeks and then back to Art testing with my practitioner. She thinks it will be time for a Liver cleanse. Just starting to modify my diet. I am feeling well enough to add that to my routine.

Thanks for your update. All the Best, MattH

LAXlover
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 25518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LAXlover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
VERY interesting thread! It's just what I've been researching and learning about lately.

I actually did a nose and ear ozone insufflation today and felt pretty perky afterwards. My holistic dentist offers this for $18 per 1/2 hour session. Others should maybe check around price wise. I've done 4 previously but didn't notice any immediate changes like I did today. I also started Mepron this morning.I expected to feel worse from the Mepron.

I have read:

http://www.amazon.com/The-One-Minute-Cure-Virtually-Diseases/dp/0977075141/ref=rec_dp_0

and:

http://www.amazon.com/Flood-Your-Body-Oxygen-McCabe/dp/0962052728/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1364954092&sr=1-1&keywords=ed+mccabe+flood+your+body+with+oxygen

and both IMO are very good books explaining how to do many ozone and food grade hydrogen peroxide treatments.

I just bought:

http://www.amazon.com/Aqua-6-Ozone-Generator-Ozonator-Purifier/dp/B001IYQ1LY/ref=sr_1_1?s=appliances&ie=UTF8&qid=1364954232&sr=1-1&keywords=water+ozonater

I am planning on using the machine to make ozonated drinking water.

I also think H2o2 baths are helping detox very well.

I have not found an IV ozone place around here but will keep looking.

Yes, please report back to us with your experiences. I really do believe in the theory that Lyme & co. can't exist in the presence of Oxygen.

-LAXlover

--------------------
LAXlover

Posts: 371 | From Northern Baltimore Area | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VV
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 38828

My experience is limited so far, and confused.

So far I've done about 10 ear insufflations, 3 funneling sessions and 2 saunas. Also drinking ozonated water.

I don't have a reg schedule with it yet so It's hard to say what's going on.

I did end up doing the ears at too high a concentration and the healing rash got bad so I had to stop for a week.

On the 3rd day of funneling in a row (all I have done so far) I actually felt much better than usual, but next day was terrible so I backed off.

Pretty sure I need to get regular with it for about a month to see about results. Maybe every other day, or 2 on one off. I think I'll do all my antioxidants on the day off.

MattH
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 30846

My UVB/Ozone IV nurse mostly treats cancer patients. Right now I am her first and only Lyme patient. She says that she looks at blood slides from her patients and has yet to see one with out parasites.

She says that after several treatments the blood looks much better and there are fewer parasites. So far only about 5 or 6 people in her very small and informal study. We have not looked at my blood and may do that on Thursday.

She recommends the rectal and ear insufflation at 4 to 5 minutes. Now that using pure oxygen from a tank not a generator. I do not know the purity difference. I do not know the volume of Ozone yet either. She will share this with me when I get a home unit.

So much more to learn and will stay with the treatments at least for another month.

The one hour youtube video with Dr R and Dr Mercola (he is no longer practicing) convinced me to give this a try since ABX is not doable right now.

All the Best, MattH

birdie67
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 35994

Icon 1 posted      Profile for birdie67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bump, anyone still doing these with good results?
Posts: 486 | From USA | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbpei
Member # 33574

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbpei     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I used a biological dentist for ozone and neural therapy last fall for 2 days in a row each week for 6 weeks. He came highly recommended by my LLND and Dr. K also refers patients that live on the east coast to him.

The shots were very painful, but the ozone treatment in my ears and breathing in through my nose were easy and might have helped in some ways. I liked that part of treatment.

Unfortunately, the neural therapy did not help me at all. (These are procaine injections along with ozone and homeopathics) The injections went into my jaw, head and neck to hit the lymph nodes and other places where the bad guys hang out.

I also had some hemotherapy - with the dentist (he is also a homeopathic doctor) taking a small sample of my blood, adding ozone to it, and then injecting it back into me so my body could make the antibodies it needed to - with the hope of fighting off whatever was keeping me sick. Perhaps this helped me. I don't really know.

It was very expensive and a huge sacrifice to travel and stay over for 6 weeks. I recently heard from someone else with Lyme who had the same treatment and she did not get better either.

In fact, she went on to have further jaw cavitation surgery and discovered that she had gangrene and parasites living in her jaw. Very scary! The ozone is supposed to kill bacteria, parasites, fingi, viruses, but it must have not been effective in this case.

I know that some people get much better from this treatment, but in our two cases, we did not see improvement. I wish I had known then, what I do now... I hope this helps anyone interested in this. Feel free to PM me for more information if you like.

Posts: 2386 | From New England | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LAXlover
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 25518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LAXlover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Since I posted last year:

I did ozone IV UVB but it is $300 1 hour drive.
I took my daughter to do it about 5-6 times and I think it helped her. She is now doing fairly well. Probably should do a couple more rounds. Her hair is falling out and she might be anemic now (not from the treatments!- they were months ago)

I bought a ozone machine for the kitchen to make water. I REALLY need to get it out of the box!

So if you have the money, I highly recommend it. Dr. that did it for us said that most Lymies need at least 10 in a short course of time to start to feel better.

Maybe we'll hit it hard over the summer :-)

-LAXlover (as in lacrosse!)

--------------------
LAXlover

Posts: 371 | From Northern Baltimore Area | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
birdie67
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 35994

Icon 1 posted      Profile for birdie67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks you guys. Think I will go ahead and get one. I have mold issues and heard it is good for that as well.

I will let you know how it goes once I get started.

Posts: 486 | From USA | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement