LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » I am using MMS

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I am using MMS
GiGi
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 259

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GiGi         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It matters little which supplement, abx, photon or frequency you expose yourself to - as long as you have pathogens and toxic metals hidden in biofilm (Biofilm spelled with a capital B), the struggle is never quite finished.

Nothing I have ever done works better on biofilm than MMS. It is the most painless, least expensive, least troublesome remedy, as long as one adheres to the RULES --- more is never better.

MMS actually is a miracle.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnCiX5blI-Y

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
annxyzz
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 20404

Icon 1 posted      Profile for annxyzz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What concrete difference are you seeing ? Do you have improved energy ?

Have you had nasty herxing ?

--------------------
annxyzz

Posts: 1178 | From East Texas | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anuta
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22646

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anuta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi GIGI,
Could you, please post which protocol you follow for MMS? I remember you have mentioned before, that you do Baby bottle protocol, is it the one that you take one drop every 3 hours?

I'm still herxing big time from Erlichia treatment, so I was waiting for my herxes to come down to start MMS, but my husband volunteers to start right now.

All of us tested strongly positive for MMS.
Would you recommend to start from enemas, or could he do , lets say 1.2 drop orally right away?

Posts: 443 | From Montreal, Canada | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VV
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 38828

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VV     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How can you "know" it has any effect on your biofilms? How do you have any evidence of that?
Posts: 922 | From Philadelphia | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gagamooppop
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 34314

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gagamooppop     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That sounds really helpful GiGi...Thank you!!

I've been using some myself but in very low doses...nothing noticeable yet, but I still have a ways to go in healing my body.

Posts: 183 | From ... | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

I no longer get swelling of ankles and the sensitivity they refer to as plantar fascitis. This means that metals are disappearing out of my feet and other areas that also kept me very sensitive to EMF/RF. Parasites are visible as dead casings in stool. Metals and parasites live together with pathogens. MMS eliminates all pathogens. Many are digested by DE and our own digstive system.

No herxing sensation - because I do not take more than my body can handle.

MMS is taken much more frequently now at lower doses. Better results. I take it every hour. Look up the Baby protocol in Jim Humble's book or links I have posted previously.

I started with 5 minute retention 1 drop MMS enemas and moved up to 20 drops within a few days. Per Dr. K.'s instructions. Then I switched to oral MMS following the Baby Protocol on my own. (Prepared with 8 ounces distilled water adding l drop activated MMS, taking hourly one ounce drinks with shot glass resulting in l/8 drop dose taken hourly for eight hours.) This can be gradually moved up over many days to 24 activated drops into 8 ounces of water supplying 8 one-ounce drinks containing 3 drops of activated MMS. 24 activated drops divided into 8 one ounce doses = give syou individual doses per ounce of water holding 3 drops of activated MMS.
That is max.

Please get the book if you are serious and don't go into it without full info. Most people who shout and scream about how bad MMS is have not taken the time to read the information that is available to do it right. Vitamin C and all antioxidants make MMS ineffective. It is all available in Humble's latest book.

I have done the 3 drop doses for less than 3 weeks and my swelling ankles are all but gone as is the plantar fascitis which is caused by toxic metals in the feet and the parasites/pathogens that come along with the metals. Remember this if your feet hurt. Metals always move to the lowest point in the body where they can't go any further. If I let the metals and pathogens sit in my lower legs for too long, I would not be able to walk any more. Same with fingers.

The biofilm is visible in the stool - looks like you cracked a raw egg white (without yoke). It also looks like Saran Wrapped BM when it comes out. Nose and sinuses are emptying, ears clearing, throat clearing, voice clearing, etc.
All that is from the many miles of deposited biofilm in the venous system. MMS clears it better than the surgical intervention I had for CCSVI!

I can feel MMS working in the spots where I need it within one half hour of taking it. It is doing its thing - nothing unpleasant. Collagen in joints and tissue is clearing out toxins. MMS is active for about one hour.

Colonics are of great benefit -- the mucous/biofilm clearing out is very visible as is the candida/fungi. Colonics are much more effective with MMS than without. We put drops into the colonic water uptake.

Good luck and take care.

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

My computer shut down and I thought I had lost what I had originally started to answer questions.
Retrieved it - so here is some doubletalk:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0SzMMSSFGA

I can feel the MMS work in my heels and feet within one half hour of taking my hourly dose. We have always known that toxic metals move into the feet over the years and I started to have more and more problems with ankles swelling and painful feet.

MMS neutralizes toxic metals no matter where they are. That is what made me decide to do MMS. Plus the fact that my liver was struggling (per Dr.K.) probably from a renewed invasion of parasites. They live in contaminated body compartments -- including the heart affecting circulation, kidney, brain, and lung, and gut.

I have never had what I would call a herx. Simply do not know what that is. I go by energetic testing and if I don't have access to an ART doctor, I test myself -- quite successfully.

Lack of energy has never been a problem for me.

I know my limits and having done a few days of MMS enemas as per instructions by Dr. K., I have gone on to oral MMS, without him. I started with 1/8 of a drop early February; I am now at 3 drops (24 drops divided into 8 hourly doses), but since my swelling and painful feet/heels have now almost totally disappeared, I am taking (one) activated drop until I can no longer find metals or parasites testing energetically. I am getting close to where I cannot find any.

Lack of energy has never been a problem for me.
Sensitivity to EMF/RF exposure short of wiped me out and that is how we realized that toxic metals held onto by parasites is bad news, no matter where they are still lodged.

Colonics I get indicate heavy outflow of biofilm and fungi/candidas. I cannot believe the amount of biofilm/mucous moving out!

It�s best to get the latest issue of Humble�s books. More is learned all the time.

VV
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 38828

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VV     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So,

My question at this point is why MMS?

If the proposed mechanism of action has to do with the oxidizing effect of the free oxygen molecule,
why would you not choose ozone or hydrogen peroxide therapies?

Ozone (O3) breaks down to O2 and O1.
Hydrogen peroxide (H2O2) breaks down to H20 and O1.

This means the leftover by-products are oxygen and water respectively, something your body knows how to process.

MMS is from chlorine dioxide ClO2?
Wouldn't this break down to Cl and O1?

That leaves chlorine. Am I missing something, or is there a use for chlorine in minute doses?

Just a thought, as I'd take ozone any day over chlorine dioxide. Maybe I'm just more comfortable in supplementing oxygen than chlorine (esp. given the hypoperfusion/hypoxia seen in chronically ill patients).

Thoughts?

Posts: 922 | From Philadelphia | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

VV, Please read Humnble's book - it explains everything you raised in great detail.
VV
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 38828

I am highly uncomfortable with the fact that he is using plastic here for his preparation.
Free O1 oxidizes plastics and they will end up in the water [Frown]

http://jimhumble.org/

jlcd1
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18138

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jlcd1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so i saw that you said vitamin C and all antioxidants make it ineffective. Is this true? What if we are doing the salt/C protocol?
Posts: 908 | From Albany | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

VV, have you been to a hospital lately? There are many different forms of plastics and, fully aware, he discusses plastics in his book. It is recommended to use a glass bottle/no metal lid for the day's MMS preparation. I use a glass baby bottle with plastic sealer/lid.

jlcd1, MMS kills pathogens through oxidation. (MMS has a positive charge as does the human body; pathogens have a negative charge, therefore MMS is attracted to them while healthy human tissue repels it.) Antioxidants, such as added Vit C, Pineapple, all citrus fruits should be avoided because they will cut the effects of MMS. Other Juices without added C and other fruits are fine. I push my coffee away a bit from
MMS because it also is an antioxidant.

I have never understood or tried to understand the purpose of why the C with the salt and I have never been able to get a serious explanation of what Vit C accomnplishes with salt. I know Salt sucks water out of microbe and makes it shrivel up. So I don't know about the purpose of C with salt.

Again, if you want to know the purposes and explanations for this therapy, invest 20 dollars in the book. I have had to dig deep listening and reading and am still learning more every day.

VV, you have to be ready for any therapy to work. If you are "highly uncomfortable", I would say to stay away from it.

P.S. MMS also works great on any wounds: I bumped my leg into my new metal-free bedframe post (zero EMF conductor) and tore some flesh off my leg. Mid-last week. I sprayed on my MMS spray (made to instructions); the wound closed up almost instantly, and today the crust is falling off! Pretty good for very ancient legs!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement