LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » MMS - trouble getting past 1 drop/day

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: MMS - trouble getting past 1 drop/day
keikko
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 34991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for keikko     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was wondering if anyone else has had difficulty increasing their dose of MMS.

I can tolerate 1/2 a drop and still think as poorly as usual the next day; however, if I take a full drop, the next day I am not functioning well at all.

No nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea. Mostly brain stuff...like more confused and out of it.

Does this mean its just not gonna work for me? I have been working on increasing this dose for a few weeks now. Do I just stay at a half a drop? Will that even do much? I'm pretty sensitive to treatments but this seems ridiculous.

Posts: 137 | From ATX | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I couldn't tolerate one drop. Tried and tried (many years ago when it was a big deal).

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 259

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GiGi         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
keikko, Are you doing the baby bottle protocol?

Older protocols have not been done any longer for quite some time. Experience over the years and mainly with little autistic children (all of whom have Lyme and the same problems we have/had) has proven that little over many hours works well and better for many people.

Of course it will work for you!

If you read the threads I started several times under protest by people who tried it the incorrect way years ago, you will note that I started with 1/8 drop. You can do 1/8 drop for as long as it takes to remove the toxic load to a level where it is pleasant to take it. Then you move on to the next higher =l/2 drop (activated).

Be sure that you read Andreas Kalcker's protocol recommending taking Diatomaceous Earth which acts as a binder. I think the MMS thread that I started starts out with the link to his well defined protocol.

Some people start out with l/8 drop (activated of course) in a 2-5 minute retention enema. But nothing else until that feels comfortable enough.
No oral, no bath, no footbath until the l/8th drop in a cup of distilled warm water feels okay.

If you have to stay on 1/8 drop for a week, I would do that.

I would not start this therapy without having read parts of Jim Humble's book. A lot is explained in that book that I could not possibly repeat here because it has 320 pages. I would also listen to all the You Tubes that you can find on MMS before you give up prematurely.

I posted the link to the Genesis II Forum on the long thread also. Please go there. You can ask all questions there and get answers from some old timers and Jim Humble.

Once you get going, you will be glad you did. I literally wiped out some toxic residue in less than 3 months that I had been dealing with for quite some time.

http://flash.lymenet.org/ubb/ultimatebb.php/topic/1/122980

Best to you.

P.S. Do not expect instant results or herxheimers.

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

This is the page that shows how 1/8th drop is done:

Baby Bottle Method Instructions

�On Day 1 add one activated drop of MMS to 8oz of water in your baby bottle. Have the child drink one ounce every hour for 8 hours. Your child will be receiving 1/8 of a drop with each dose.

(If 1/8th drop feels okay, go on to l/4 drop the next day, or whenever you can handle the first l/8th)

�On Day 2 add two activated drops of MMS to 8oz of water in your baby bottle. Have the child drink one ounce every hour for 8 hours. Your child will be receiving � of a drop with each dose.

�Continue upping the dose this way until you reach your max dose by weight.

dinnnertime!!!!

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
keikko
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 34991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for keikko     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lymetoo, glad to know I'm not alone:)

My husband actually started taking MMS a few weeks ago when I told him about it and he is up to 10 drops twice a day no problem...in just a few weeks! and he does not eat well at all or anything like that and is noticing all these benefits.

So I thought surely I could do 1 drop because I eat healthy etc. ...but no.

Gigi, I have read your previous posts:)You and others sparked my curiosity about it and helped me move in this direction.

I think at this point it is hard for me to know when something is too much because I generally feel sorta wierd and unwell.

I do want to keep trying because I have researched it some and it seems like it could be amazing and so many others have had good results.

My next move will be the enema and then baby bottle method even though I just want to do things faster:) Thank you for the clear directions.

I guess I thought if it was too much MMS I would get the GI side effects but obviously I'm getting more brain stuff.

I read that for kids you do 1 drop for each 25lbs so if I'm less than 100 lbs does that mean my max dose is 4 drops?

Thanks for the support, info and feedback!

Posts: 137 | From ATX | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

Please, please read the book. If you are carrying a heavy toxic load, even if you weighted 200 lbs, you should not be taking 4 drops. These are simply guidelines. But if you do not feel well with one drop, it definitely means it is too much and you should stop and go back to a lower dose.

All that is explained in the book. "brain stuff" is too many toxins circulating and not finding their way out.

Have you checked your mineral base? If you are deficient in any of them, detoxing cannot happen. Possibly you should check for KPU or at least start taking Quinton, which is a part of the protocol, a very important part. Again, the protocol you will only be aware of if you read the sites I have linked and read at least the important portions of the book.

It is not a good idea to take any agent without understanding at least the very basics.

Hope you can follow your husband soon and succeed.

If you know that you are heavy metal toxic which is usually a major cause for "brain stuff" and GI problems, DE is a must. Explained in the Kalcker protocol I posted.

Take care.

sapphire
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 4599

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sapphire     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it sounds like , by the brain fog, that you are experiencing herxing at the 1/2 drop/You need to do detox in order to help clear the herx. you might want to look into Source Naturals K mag KG to reduce the brain fog.Also nutramedix burbur might help as well as taking a binder away from meds

--------------------
[email protected]

Posts: 154 | From NH | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
keikko
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 34991

Thanks. This all gets complicated. I am taking alot of other supplements from a Dr K. practitioner. She also supported the MMS... Supposed to get up to 10 drops twice daily or smaller doses throughout the day. Been working on gettting up to one drop for 3 weeks

When reading about MMS it looks like you not supposed to be taking a page of other supplements...I think this may b part of the reason I am having difficulty too.

I am killing candida, herbs for lyme, viruses, kpu, metals at the same time. The MMS put me over the edge but I going to keep working on it.

I don't think I am detoxing well either, thank you for the suggestion...I will check it out. Did not take the MMS last night and brain is in a little better place today. It's strong stuff.

For binders I am taking chlorella, clay, charcoal sometimes, microsilica, coffee enemas 1-2 times a week, and castor oil packs occasionally. I also use desert biologicals homeopathic liver drainage and renelix for kidney support. I will try adding the DE again..I find it very constipating but maybe at a lower dose it will be ok.

Seems like toxicity in my brain is the worst. I have had a mouthful of mercury many times since I was a child...they are all gone now but i know its a problem. Plus, I was a dental assistant for years which I'm sure added to my load of metals.

yes, i will get the book. i read the free stuff and learned about it on youtube...thought I was being very careful...thnx

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement