LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » quick question on a-bart formula

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: quick question on a-bart formula
shannon12
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 36149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shannon12     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am starting a-bart and when I got the instructions from doc last week, I was very sick, I have an e-mail to get clarification.

In the meantime, would I start with one drop once a day or 1 drop twice a day and when would I increase it? And is it when you start feeling sicker than you hold that dose?

Posts: 229 | From Forty Fort, PA | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pony
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 32559

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pony     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would start with one drop twice a day.
It's not an exact science so you can play around with it a little
to see how you feel.

I just keep going up until I can feel its effects and hold it. Don't forget these formulas are based on rebuilding and reprogramming the immune system, so your goal isn't to herx like mad.
You're retraining the terrain [Smile]

Posts: 169 | From The Poconos | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
didogs
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 40101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for didogs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi
I had read to start A-bart by using a full glass of water and putting one drop in. Swirl it around-don't mix-and only start with one mouthful. I recently started and that is all I am doing. I am herxing on that one mouthful!

We are all different as I know some have started with a full drop and done ok. Maybe start slow and if you do ok, then increase? My llnd also says to swish it around in your mouth prior to swallowing. She said when herxing stops, it is time to increase.

Hope this helps. Good luck!

Posts: 238 | From new england | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
didogs
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 40101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for didogs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pony-are you having any positive results? I am just starting so would love to hear your experience. Thanks
Posts: 238 | From new england | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pony
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 32559

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pony     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey dogs!

Yeah I really like the byron white formulas!!
The A-L and the A-BART are definitely keepers in my arsenal.

I also like how you can use them diagnostically. Trying different formulas
really does give you an indication of what pathogen(s) you're up against.

But I think their real benefit is when you transition off antibiotics. Not only
are they going to keep the bacteria in check, they are also going to reprogram
your immune system to have constant surveillance on the bacteria.

Definitely give them a shot! I would imagine you will flare at first, but then
level out and feel better [Smile]

Good Luck!!!!!!

Posts: 169 | From The Poconos | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shannon12
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 36149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shannon12     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks guys..also do you hold the water in your mouth for 1 minute before swallowing like the directions say? I just did that and was gagging.

Can you just put in water and drink?

Posts: 229 | From Forty Fort, PA | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbpei
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 33574

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbpei     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just hold it in as long as you can tolerate. You only need a very small amount of water with the drops.
Posts: 2386 | From New England | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kaybabalima
Member # 40029

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kaybabalima     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man I'm starting to sound like a broken record. How is that no one seems to know that you need to detox with those herbal formulas by Byron White. If you listen to his recorded lecture on his blog he will tell you. Herxing is ok for diagnosing but after that you dont need to feel bad. Herxing is your body not able to deal with elimination. TAKE the detox formulas. Feel better. WHY suffer? Listen to the lecture and learn. byronwhiteformulas.com is their website and blog link is on there.
Posts: 29 | From San Francisco | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lifewithlyme
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 4557

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lifewithlyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a moron; I just got A Bart and put 10 drops in some water the first day...no wonder I felt like poop.
Posts: 588 | From Wallingford, CT USA | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shannon12
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 36149

kaybabalima, I'm a little confused, who doesn't know that you need to detox? I detox constantly I still suffer tremendously every day , if I'm on or off meds.

Sometimes I don't feel well enough to sit at my computer, yes I'm that sick.

And now I will sound like a broken record like I tell others that have the same attitude you seem to have like your above me and make me feel stupid for asking the questions I do, do NOT answer any of my posts from this point on.

I just cannot take these sarcastic answers right now.

thanks

Catgirl
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 31149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My doc had me start by putting one drop in a glass of water and drinking a third of the glass in the morning of the first day (put the rest in the refrigerator). If I didn't herx on the 1/3 of a glass, then the next day I could drink another 1/3 in the am, and if no herx, then the other 1/3 in the pm.

Go very slowly on these drops (very strong). The key is NOT to herx on these herbs. My doc said that people who accelerated too fast on them failed treatment and warned me to go slowly. So I went super slow. I only added one drop every one to two weeks, and if I herxed on the additional drop, I backed down to the dose I didn't herx at (per my doc's instructions). This is the best way to use these herbs with success.

--------------------
--Keep an open mind about everything. Also, remember to visit ACTIVISM (we can change things together).

Posts: 5418 | From earth | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lax mom
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 38743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lax mom         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm now on A-Inflam. I started with 1/16th of a drop yesterday and moved up to 1/8th of a drop today.

My body cannot genetically detox. I detox and detox and detox and still always have a hard time with everything. You are not alone shannon. Lots of us have the same problem.

--------------------
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
(aperture)
http://flash.lymenet.org/scripts/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=115161;p=0

Posts: 2519 | From USA | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement