LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Protomyzoa Rheumatica symptoms according to Dr. F

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Protomyzoa Rheumatica symptoms according to Dr. F
mlg
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 35383

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mlg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi,

My doctor is now working with Dr. F.

Here are the symptoms for protomyzoa rheumatica (fl1953) according to Dr. F hardcopy hand-out.
Symptoms:
Cold hands and feet, often clammy, Poor capillary refill, skin color changes including pale, dusky, hyperemic (red), purple, mottled, HA, pain behind/in eyes, scalp sores, sinus congestion, PND, teeth pain, palpitations, SOB, air hunger, dry cough, episodic and periodic, abdominal pain, nausea, IBS, Bladder/pain dysfunction, interstitial cystitis, joint and muscle pain, weakness, twitches, profound fatigue, complete loss of aerobic exercise tolerance, sweats (night/day), chills, flushes, dizziness, insomnia, profound brain fog, poor balance, anxiety, panic, OCD, irritability, agitation, impulsivity, ADD, emotionality, hypercoagulability that has been associated with diseases such as CFS, Fibromyalgia, scleroderma, rheumatoid arthritis, Lupus, Multiple Sclerosis, ALS, Parkinsons, Autism, COPD, and others.

Treat for worms like crazy before treating proto.

I will try to post some of the recommendation in a little more than a week as I will be traveling.

Posts: 697 | From CA | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seibertneurolyme
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 6416

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seibertneurolyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
While it is good that the doc has actually come up with a list of symptoms -- the problem is the same as with lyme. Many of these symptoms can be caused by multiple causes.

Also I am not sure that any patients only have FL1953 so it is hard to say which symptoms are actually caused by that infection rather than lyme or babesia or bartonella.

I know what most of the abbreviations stand for -- but what are HA and PND?

Bea Seibert

Posts: 7306 | From Martinsville,VA,USA | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kelmo
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 8797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kelmo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think PND is Post Nasal Drip. Is HA Headache?

I agree Bea, the symptoms overlap, and I don't think we are just infected with one thing.

But, I think this organism can't be ignored any more. They are finding it in fibrin in the blood vessels. It's the tiny vessels that get clogged that are causing the chronic illnesses.

That's a very simple explanation. But, I've seen his research. The onion skin keeps peeling and new windows open. They get really excited in that office when something new shows up.

Posts: 2903 | From AZ | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mlg
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 35383

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mlg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay from the conversation I last had with my LLMD it seems that this is the worst infection. It chokes the blood cirulation-blood stagnation, allowing any of the other infections to flourish, bartonella, parasites, etc.

I think PND is post nasal drip, HA I believe is headache.

Posts: 697 | From CA | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catgirl
Member # 31149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you for posting this Mlg. [Smile] What is the worm connection (treat for worms like crazy)? I'm guessing it does a good job of protecting them.

I think this can be the worst co infection only because it makes tons of biofilm and protects all the other bugs, AND not many people know it or are even open to the idea of having it (fear of changing diet). No one would notice this bug unless they were looking for it. Even then, I didn't.

That said, my babs symptoms were much worse. I tested negative for proto so I thought I was home free. Not the case. When I cut back on fat, I feel better, so I know I have it. The more fat I eat, lyme and co infections pop back up, and I start sliding backwards a little on my babs symptoms. This alone would logically make someone with babs think that they have a stubborn form of babs to treat. And this is just my case.

Other people can have different symptoms (the list above). There is a lot of cross over, so you can see how this is easily missed. If anyone is not getting better, this is the place to look.

--------------------
--Keep an open mind about everything. Also, remember to visit ACTIVISM (we can change things together).

Posts: 5418 | From earth | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hadlyme
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6364

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hadlyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please realize that Dr. F does not have a handout with symptoms that he passes out. I asked today and there is no such handout from his office in Scottsdale.

Dr.s are free to make them up per what their patients are saying how they are feeling with this, but hate to see that this has a name on it when it didn't come from that office.

I don't mean any harm, just need to straighten out where the information came from.

There is NO information on treating 'worms' from Dr. F, ever.
[Smile]

--------------------
Lyme, Babs, Fry Bug..... Whatever it is, may a treatment be discovered to make us all whole again!

Posts: 941 | From AZ-MT | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mlg
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 35383

I have an appointment in 6 weeks. I will ask my doctor again.
CD57
Member # 11749

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CD57     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MIg what are you using to treat in the meantime?

My doc does not "believe" in this coinfection....but admits that some patients do much better with anti parasitics.

Posts: 3528 | From US | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mlg
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 35383

I am taking pharma anti-parasitics about 2-3 times a week for now. I am going to start on really high doses of clindamycin and quinine and rotating artemisinin with crypto and heparin injections in about 2 weeks. I'm kind of worried cause clindamycin wrecks the gut flora. I will be taking a lot of probiotics and juicing. My doc is thinking this will hit both Babesia and proto. She wants me on for 3 weeks then 1 off. Doing this for 4-5 months. She said if I can't tolerate we will try coartem. She is having me do a baseline test for hearing. Side effect from quinine could affect hearing.

BTW - I seemed to have made marked progress. I was off of everything and only did oil of oregano for 2 weeks and did pretty good. Two docs told me it was anti-parasitic.

nefferdun
Member # 20157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nefferdun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are some PR symptoms that do not overlap with other infections such as nasal congestion, pain in the teeth or jaw, stabbing nerve pain (not mentioned), and ho**** voice (also not mentioned). Other symptoms not listed are bone, muscle and joint pain (protomyxzoa RHEUMATICA). I think that list comes from Dr. C and is posted on the internet.

How can you tell if it you have PR? You may have insomnia, bladder irritation, irritability, anxiety and twitching and think it is bart. You may have hot flashes, sweating, headaches behind your eyes, body pain, profound fatigue, inability to concentrate and air hunger, diagnosing babesia. However with babesia you would be oversleeping, not insomnia.

However now and then you lose your voice, talking like there is a frog in your throat. You get nasal congestion, perhaps thinking you have developed an allergy. Sometimes you get a stabbing feeling in one tooth like you have a bad cavity but the dentist doesn't find anything. In winter your hands, feet and nose are so cold you just can't keep them warm. You get stabbing or tingling nerve pains in various parts of your body.

http://protomyxzoa.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Protomyxzoa_rheumatica.pdf

I tested positive so I know I have it. Ivermectin wiped it out for me in a couple of months but I have to stay on the low fat diet or it comes back.

--------------------
old joke: idiopathic means the patient is pathological and the the doctor is an idiot

Posts: 4676 | From western Montana | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nefferdun
Member # 20157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nefferdun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For some reason the word HO**** is considered a bad word and it is coming up h****. Another word for horse is froggy.

--------------------
old joke: idiopathic means the patient is pathological and the the doctor is an idiot

Posts: 4676 | From western Montana | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catgirl
Member # 31149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Neff, you nailed my symptoms. I tested negative for this bug but know I have it. That goes to show tests are all fallible. That said, I was concerned I had it prior to testing and had already begun to lower my fat some, so maybe that was why my test turned out negative (not really sure).

Either way, anyone can test themselves by eating low fat and making note of what improves. If you see any improvement in symptoms, you have your answer. If you don't see improvement, try cutting meat a little (arginine). If you improve, even just a little, you have it, so try cutting more fat (will improve more).

This is a blessing to discover this bug. I am sure many people have it. We all have one more key to unlock the door to feeling better, and faster too. It's a good thing! Don't wait for a blood test, try it yourself (eat low fat).

[ 01-18-2014, 04:05 PM: Message edited by: Catgirl ]

--------------------
--Keep an open mind about everything. Also, remember to visit ACTIVISM (we can change things together).

Posts: 5418 | From earth | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CD57
Member # 11749

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CD57     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"How can you tell if it you have PR? You may have insomnia, bladder irritation, irritability, anxiety and twitching and think it is bart. You may have hot flashes, sweating, headaches behind your eyes, body pain, profound fatigue, inability to concentrate and air hunger, diagnosing babesia. However with babesia you would be oversleeping, not insomnia."

YOU MAY THINK THIS IS BART....wouldn't it be great if it actually WASN'T bart.....despite all the articles and Buhner's new book saying essentially that it can't be killed? Sorry, this is just me, having been plagued by something that may or may not (probably is) bart, despite repeated attempts to treat it with everything under the sun!

I don't have ho**** voice or sinus stuff though. Weird.

Ivermectin was not effective but I took it once/week, then every 3rd day.

Posts: 3528 | From US | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catgirl
Member # 31149

Yes, it would be great if it wasn't bart. I think the bart symptoms above are definitely proto on me. Buhner doesn't have all the answers. He didn't have much to say about proto at his last seminar. And proto could explain why he gets so sick (bedridden). He also isn't big on changing his diet. He has a "life is too short" mentality when it comes to food. That doesn't work very well with proto.

I think the lines are so thin that it is truly difficult to tell babs, bart, proto. That is why the best way is to cut your fat/meat and see if you feel better.

I've had some of the symptoms Nefferdun mentioned my whole life (stabbing pains, major fatigue). Bladder irritation has turned out to be parasite/yeast related with me. The same with pain in teeth and jaw.

Irritation and anxiety logically seems like what has been defined as a bart symptom, but it's probably proto on me. I've noticed that my bart symptoms seem to pop up around new to full moons (clearly a sign of a parasite). Proto is a parasite.

I had major sinus congestion and hay fever like allergies ever since I got bit 15 years ago. Parasite meds got rid of all of them, however, some sinus stuffiness comes back every few months, and I have to treat with parasite meds (clears it all up). The herbs help too.

I get occasional insomnia now, but I used to have it all the time. I've noticed a link to yeast and parasites. And any kind of stress or worry gives me insomnia. Twitching for me was a mag issue. Headaches behind eyes can be labeled bart, but I think it's actually a proto symptom, not bart.

I also have air hunger, profound fatigue and mild sweats and occasional hot flashes. I guess this could be babs, but I think it's proto on me. I also have viruses and other co infections as well.

Are you starting to get the picture? Parasites. Treating for parasites helps me with this bug. Proto is a parasite, so it makes perfect sense. Whenever I do this it knocks back my babs and bart symptoms.

CD57, I only get a ho**** voice occasionally (more like a frog in my throat). It's not all the time. Maybe once a month, and just for about a half hour. I barely notice it. We are all different. I imagine this bug is going to do different things to each of us. It is so subtle, no one would notice unless they knew about it and opened their mind to it, and of course tried the diet.

--------------------

mlg
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 35383

I agree 100% with what Catgirl said my Bart on most other symptoms resolve with proto/Babesia and parasite treatment.

How has the insomnia gone away? I sleep a lot longer but still have to take something to sleep.

desertwind
Member # 25256

Icon 1 posted      Profile for desertwind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am having great results with a protocol of Alinia, Lip.ART, Malarone, Byron White and other herbals.

Adding in Diflucan and compounded Nystatin for persistent yeast issues as well.

Posts: 1671 | From Tick Infested New Jersey | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catgirl
Member # 31149

Pregnenolone and dhea have helped with my insomnia. I can always tell when I need them because I take longer to fall asleep. Also adrenal herbs.

--------------------

Catgirl
Member # 31149

Right on Desertwind! I think we take about the same stuff. How much alinia are you taking?

--------------------

CD57
Member # 11749

Catgirl you said "And proto could explain why he gets so sick (bedridden). He also isn't big on changing his diet. He has a "life is too short" mentality when it comes to food. That doesn't work very well with proto."

Are you possibly referring to Buhner here? I wasn't sure.

CD57
Member # 11749

Did any of you guys have fasciculations, nerve pain, scalp, teeth and jaw pain, depersonalization, chronically swollen ln, sore feet and forearms, red dots, and sore throat with this protozoa?

I took alinia/malarone for 3 weeks, was that enough to get a hit?

desertwind
Member # 25256

Icon 1 posted      Profile for desertwind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Catgirl.....I am on 500mg.s of Alinia twice a day. I don't herx from it anymore - I just feel good on it!

It feels refreshing to be off of abx.s and on a protocol that seems to be working!

CD57...Yes, those were my primary symptoms that would keep returning. Since working on parasites and yeast I feel 75% better.

Posts: 1671 | From Tick Infested New Jersey | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catgirl
Member # 31149

CD57, yes, Buhner, and yes to your symptoms. No, three weeks is nothing. So far there is no cure for it. If you cut back on fat/meat in your diet, it dies down (starves it), but if you eat fat again, it creeps back up.

Desertwind, that is awesome! I'm so happy you found something that works! I also feel better working on parasites and yeast (metals too).

--------------------

nefferdun
Member # 20157

I am glad some of you are improving on the diet and anti-parasite drugs. It is really hard to tell the difference between infections so it is a very good idea to try the diet to see if you improve.

I would also take ivermectin at the same time, because that is when I saw dramatic improvement in a short period of time.

I was very confused and completely depressed before I found out I had PR because the babesia drugs were not working and I was getting some bad side effects to them. I thought I was literally going to die. I also thought I was getting bart back because of the muscle twitching and insomnia. So I totally get how you can think it is one or both of those infections.

--------------------

Catgirl
Member # 31149

I had insomnia last night. I went over Nefferdun's post of symptoms (above) and realized I've had most of them for at least 30 years that I can remember. So proto had to be around back then. It was also in CA, not that it matters.

I thought everyone felt the way I did, so I thought it was normal. Even the fatigue. None of it was a problem though until I got bit again a couple of years ago, then, wham. Lyme and company, toxin and parasite overload.

It blows my mind that I've had this for so long and never knew it. We are so lucky to discover this bug thanks to Dr. F. We are the pioneers here. At least we know what we need to do to feel better.

All of this makes me think that parasites are at the heart of all illness. Lyme has the capability to change our dna, so it makes sense to me. It's part of nature. At least we can slow it down. Parasites are key. Even horses live longer if you treat them for parasites.

--------------------

CD57
Member # 11749

Wow, didn't know that about Buhner. I wonder if he agrees that it may be the proto? LymeMD had posted awhile back that this proto may be in fact something that we are born with, that is symbiotic? ie; not harmful, so I was confused as to whether or not it really was pathogenic.

I have the sore soles which has never gone away and always made me think it was bart. I test positive for bart despite continual tx for it via Galaxy also. But the doc said it's probably not what is making me ill?

nefferdun
Member # 20157

CD57 I have not had sore soles with PR and I have not read anywhere (that I can remember) that is is a symptom of PR. Swollen part of your body is also pretty specific to bart.

All the rest of your symptoms could be PR but the red dots (for me) were babesia.

It would probably help to address the PR - make it easier to get rid of the other infections.

I may have had this much longer than lyme disease and my immune system was able to keep it at bay until borellia etc took over.

--------------------

Catgirl
Member # 31149

The lines are so thin here with babs, bart and proto that it's difficult to tell. No one would notice proto unless they were looking or it.

I get scalp sores, major fatigue, headaches, bladder dysfunction, occasional sinus stuffiness, mottled looking skin, occasional teeth pain, insomnia, cold hands and feet in winter (sometimes clammy), air hunger and occasional dry cough out of no where. I also get joint and muscle pain, weakness and twitches, chills, sweats, and irritability and impulsivity. It sounds like bart, babs and lyme, doesn't it? These happen to be clinical symptoms that Dr. C has discovered with her proto patients (also what Mlg posted above).

I get tender arms, and they always flare before a full moon. That is what makes me think this symptom is parasitic (proto). I get the red dots on my skin too (not during full moon). I agree, probably babs. I get sore soles too. Mine aren't chronic though (bart).

Dr. C has also noticed profound brain fog and poor balance. I got rid of these, so I think this was babs for me. Maybe what we are looking at here with proto is that the biofilm makes it difficult for some of the symptoms to go away, and they are actually residual babs and bart, along with parasites.

It's less about what symptom is what, and more about focusing on proto (change your diet). I've still improved not focusing on proto (didn't think I had it so I ate fatty foods--some denial here), but I am sure I would have made much more progress if I had cut the fat.

Nefferdun is right. Focus on proto so you knock the biofilms down so whatever you take can hit your co infections. I did this last year with bart, only I didn't do it long enough (I almost got rid of it).

[ 08-17-2013, 11:49 AM: Message edited by: Catgirl ]

--------------------

Catgirl
Member # 31149

Has anyone tried albenza? I felt great on it my first day. I had more energy than I can remember having. I tried it the last time I hit parasites and I ate too much fat with it so of course proto hit me like a ton of bricks (herxed hard and tons of yeast, so I know it killed some parasites). I'm going to try it with minimal fat this time (fish oil, etc).

I tried a higher dose of iver than I usually take yesterday and felt great! My joint pain practically vanished! I didn't think I could handle doing 24mg, but I did. Hoping this continues.

--------------------

Catgirl
Member # 31149

I'm back on albenza, only this time not taking any where near the fat (some fat, but not tons), even though people are supposed to take it with lots of fats. It still works. I'm passing lots of worms. Lyme, babs symptoms flaring, and of course proto due to the fat. I'm going to cut more fat today. I'm just so happy I'm getting rid of these worms.

[ 09-04-2013, 12:13 PM: Message edited by: Catgirl ]

--------------------

lax mom
Member # 38743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lax mom         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nefferdun:
There are some PR symptoms that do not overlap with other infections such as nasal congestion, pain in the teeth or jaw, stabbing nerve pain (not mentioned), and ho**** voice (also not mentioned). Other symptoms not listed are bone, muscle and joint pain (protomyxzoa RHEUMATICA). I think that list comes from Dr. C and is posted on the internet.

How can you tell if it you have PR? You may have insomnia, bladder irritation, irritability, anxiety and twitching and think it is bart. You may have hot flashes, sweating, headaches behind your eyes, body pain, profound fatigue, inability to concentrate and air hunger, diagnosing babesia. However with babesia you would be oversleeping, not insomnia.

Just great! I think I must have this. I just posted last night about stabbing/burning pain in my face/jaw/cheek. I have every last symptom. I feel like I'm on a wild goose chase...like many others on LN.

nefferdun: what test came up positive?

--------------------
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
(aperture)
http://flash.lymenet.org/scripts/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=115161;p=0

Posts: 2519 | From USA | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catgirl
Member # 31149

Lax, I think lots of people have this and don't even know it.

Proto makes all my other co infections worse which is why it's so difficult to identify. Most people just assume their lyme, babs or bart is flaring. Proto makes my joints and muscles hurt (not all of them, just a few). That alone would make this bug easy to miss. Yet when I cut the fat, the pain goes away.

The good news is, if you cut the fat, and arginine (animal products, meat, nuts), your meds and herbs won't have to battle all the biofilm. Eating this way starves proto and helps your meds/herbs do their job.

--------------------

Catgirl
Member # 31149

Bump.

--------------------

Catgirl
Member # 31149

Bumping for newbies and anyone who doesn't know they have this bug.

--------------------

mlg
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 35383

My LLMD told me in the last visit that quinine hits proto.
ladyjenie
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 21098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ladyjenie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I didn't get better until I got rid of what I thought was parasites. I assumed they were parasites because of the different types & sizes. Turned out they were epithelial cells full of Borrelia Burgdorfi = Lyme.
Posts: 245 | From Texas | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rowingmom
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 41213

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rowingmom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting. We have seen improvement with cryptolepis which is used for protozoan infections. Babesia has tested negative however.

--------------------
13 yo DX PANS/Tourette's/Asperger's/ADHD treated for Igenex positive bartonella/IND lyme with 2 years of abx treatment. Weaned off abx April 2013 at 80% improvement. Continuing with Buhner bartonella/babesia protocols. Aug 2014 99% improvement.

Posts: 265 | From Canada, Ontario | Registered: Jul 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hadlyme
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6364

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hadlyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Malaria drugs are the drug of choice to 'hit' this right now. I'm on Malarone three weeks out of each month.
I tried to take Quinine back in 2001 in my first treatment go-round and after a day of it I flushed it down the toilet from the horrible crazy feeling from it! God bless anyone that can take that wicked stuff.

Now I've been on Malarone for over a year.... doing ok. Used to take Zith more than Malarone, but at my last visit, was told to do the opposite now, that he is seeing better results with malaria meds as the main drug.

But each of us is different.... what works for me might not work for you. We HAVE to remember this.

--------------------
Lyme, Babs, Fry Bug..... Whatever it is, may a treatment be discovered to make us all whole again!

Posts: 941 | From AZ-MT | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nefferdun
Member # 20157

One person told me if you have one of the variants, then anti-malarial drugs work best but if you have PR, then iveremctin works best.

I tested positive for PR and ivermectin works best for me. I was on malarone and zithro for babesia and getting worse. I didn't know I had PR at the time and I was not on the low fat diet.

I tried chloroquine and had a similar reaction as you Hadlyme. I thought I was headed for the looney bin. It is one of the drugs I got rid of real quick.

--------------------

hadlyme
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6364

It's all a 'personal' mission on what works anymore.
Last Aug. Dr. F said he isn't using ivermectin that much anymore, but using malarone more now. But again, it's all in what works in each of us. Find something and stick with it if it works.

If he knew it was working for you Neff, he would keep you on it. That's just how he treats..... it's not only what he see's under the microscope, but in how the patient feels with certain drugs too.

--------------------

Catgirl
Member # 31149

I am wondering how everyone is doing? Has anyone changed their treatment? I almost got rid of it, but went off the meds and it came back.

I make progress whenever I cut the fat. It is hard to do though. I think the sauna is helping too.

--------------------

project
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 46200

Icon 1 posted      Profile for project     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Catgirl, I just started treating it recently.

I had been Rifing for Babesia and thought I had mostly eliminated it, but I reacted to cryptolepsis strongly when I added it to my protocol recently. So based on this I suspected a stealth proto.

I tried the Protomyxzoa Rheumatica frequencies that are in the Spooky database and they kicked my ass. I did only 1 minute using plasma and herxed like hell for a week.

So now I'm Rifing and taking Ivermectin, Alinia, and a liposomal cocktail of Artemisinin, Mimosa Pudica, and Coptis Chinensis.

I herx similarly from the Rife frequencies and all the known anti-proto drugs/herbs. I've also had a lot of the symptoms for proto and had to get rid of a lot of biofilm throughout the treatment process. So I'm pretty sure it's what I'm dealing with.

I'm also eating around 20g of fat per day. I'm hoping that with the addition of Rife I might be able to keep it in remission without having to stick to this diet long term. A woman on the Rifing Lyme Facebook group seems to have gotten rid of it using only Rife.

Posts: 131 | From CO | Registered: Jul 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catgirl
Member # 31149

Wow Project good for you! I didn't know spooky had a program for it. One minute and you herxed for a week! That program must be really strong! Maybe that is what I need--something new. I take crypto too along with the parasite meds.

How often are you rifing? Are you doing it with meds or in between?

I like your plan of 20g and rife. Do you know what frequencies the woman on the facebook group used? I wonder if she used a spooky2?

--------------------

project
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 46200

Icon 1 posted      Profile for project     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Protomyxzoa frequency set that I'm using contains the frequencies: 1583hz, 515hz, and 515-521hz (sweep)
I didn't know there were frequencies for it either but the forum member bluelyme pointed them out to me.

I've got the Spooky Central Plasma system which tends to be more powerful than the basic Spooky2 generator. I actually had setup the run to be for a few minutes but I could immediately feel the frequencies hitting something and I stopped the program after a minute before it got to the sweep part.

This first time the herx was so bad I didn't add any other killing agents. The second time I ran the whole set for 1:30 including the sweep part and the herx was tolerable enough to add in some Ivermectin and my liposomal cocktail on top of it. My herxes generally last 4-7 days so I usually Rife again after they subside + a break day or two.

I'm going to try running for 2-3 min tonight I think. It's encouraging that the run times are going up quickly. I think with Rife the bugs are killed probabilistically so being able to increase the run times for the same herx means the overall load is dropping.

It seems the woman on the Facebook group was using a BCX ultra. Here's what she posted about Proto:

"I know i have said this before, but i have had several people email me about this. If you are having lingering shortness of breath(air hunger) that the babesia frequencies dont completely relieve you may have protomyxzoa as well. Once i started a frequency for protomyxzoa my air hunger completely went away. The protomyxzoa also caused me quite a bit of tendon pain and some bone pain. I noticed a real difference after using freq. 515."

also another post:

"Also, the one protozoan that cause me tons of problems that I don't see mentioned much is protomyxzoa. The frequency for it is supposedly 515 and it did wonders for me."

I'm curious about your protocol for the parasite meds and crypto. Do you rotate and/or pulse them?

Posts: 131 | From CO | Registered: Jul 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catgirl
Member # 31149

Thanks project! That is encouraging rife is hitting it. I guess I need to get a spooky central plasma. I have a spooky2 but not the plasma. I'm embarrassed to say I've never used it. It seems so confusing!

I am rotating the meds, and I muscle test the crypto. I also take liposomal artemsinin (part of the rotation). Basically Dr. C's protocol.

Is the cocktail you make Dr. K cocktail or your own?

How long did it take you to learn the spooky2 plasma?

--------------------

project
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 46200

Well the standard generator could work too if you use it with the handheld contacts. I started using just the generator for 6 months. I'd say that running 1 minute of plasma with Central is roughly equivalent to 5 minutes of using the generator while holding the metal cylinders.

The Central is just an add-on system to the generator so you use it the same way through the Spooky software.

The one thing about Rife using handheld contacts is that it is dependent on electrical conduction through the body's tissues. So it's possible that the signal may not travel into bones as effectively which is where proto likes to hide. So this is why some people opt for the more expensive plasma systems.

But it's probably worth trying the Protomyxzoa Rheumatica CUST frequency set and see how you react. All you have to do is start typing Protom.. into the search box and it will get pulled up. I think by default it runs for a long time but if you change the Dwell multiplier in one of the upper left boxes it will reduce it. So if you put 0.2 it will be 20% of the original run length.

Someone made a tutorial video that might help you with getting started:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_f4lXJ6jbdc

I started by making the liposomal mixture using Klinghardt's method but it doesn't seem ideal for creating liposomes. I found a guide that some obsessive person wrote and it seems it's a better technique: http://qualityliposomalc.com/research/index.html

Which meds are you taking and for how long do you pulse them?

Catgirl
Member # 31149

Thanks project! Is it possible to just add on the plasma tubes to my existing unit? Also, I think the one I have has some type of hands free feature where you clip your fingernails and put them on some contact pads.

Also, do you know if the spooky2 has the capability of just running one frequency?

Have you noticed a reduction in symptoms since rifing?

Thank you for the better cocktail too. [Smile]

I take bilt, albenza, iver, and alina. I take bilt for 2 days, and the rest one week for each of them.

--------------------

bluelyme
Member # 47170

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bluelyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought the spooky was going to rough too..it has presets in there and you can program custom frequencys also ....

running bart and proto has helped quite a bit but also doing everything else ...also using a practioner with gb4000 with mopa...

i agree that rf plasma has deeper penitration . Is the iver and alinia pulse hitting hit at all?

--------------------
Blue

Posts: 1539 | From southwest | Registered: Dec 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
project
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 46200

The thing you're describing where you put your fingernail clipping is the remote mode attachment. It's supposed to transmit the frequencies to all cells with your DNA using scalar energy. So it's different than traditional Rife.

I have read enough testimonials to believe that remote mode does work for some conditions, mainly those that are related to your own cells functioning. However I think for killing microbes you either want to use handheld contacts or plasma.

The Spooky team claims remote mode is effective for pathogens so you could try it. However given the purported mechanism of action it's not even clear to me how remote mode would work for them - they have their own DNA and it's probably not in your fingernail clipping.

If you bought one of the kits you probably have the metal handheld cylinders already. If you bought the generator separately and only got the remote attachment, this is what you'd need to get in addition for contact mode:

http://www.spooky2-mall.com/spooky-hand-cylinders.html

If you already have a Spooky generator and just want to add plasma you'd need these two things:

http://www.spooky2-mall.com/spooky-accessories/spooky-plasma/spooky-central.html
http://www.spooky2-mall.com/spooky-accessories/spooky-plasma/spooky-plasma-tube.html

As you can see the plasma is a lot more expensive than the generator.

As far as symptom reduction its hard to say. I only started treating and Rifing for proto a few weeks ago and I've been herxing a lot over this period. Today was a break day and I went for a bike ride. I normally am able to bike up about 1300 feet elevation into the mountains before I get fatigued. Today I didn't feel tired at my usual point and was able to go up 2000 ft. It's only one data point but I'm hoping that beating back proto is what gave me this extra energy.

Catgirl
Member # 31149

Thanks Bluelyme, yes iver and alinia hit it, but I've been at it a while so I feel I need something more. I've tried practically everything I can think of.

I think the bug adapts so of course I rotate everything, but I think adding one more thing might help get rid of it/reduce it further.

So do you find the GB4000 with mopa gets the bug better than the spooky2 plasma/central or does it feel the same?

Project: thank you so much for posting all this! Computer stuff has been challenging for me so I haven't even touched my spooky2, but this really truly helps! It sounds like you're making progress to me.

Whoops, I forgot to ask, so do you hold the plasma tube or does it just sit there so you can go hands free?

--------------------

project
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 46200

The tube is like an antenna so it can be used hands free. However the signal decreases with the square of the distance so the field will be much stronger if you're very close to it.

I end up sitting on a cushion with my legs bent and holding the tube vertically in front of me. So it's within 6 inches of most of my body for an even distribution. You could sit away from it and and just increase the run times to compensate.

The Spooky setup is nice in that the tube is connected to the amplifier by long cords so you have a lot of flexibility in how to position it.

bluelyme
Member # 47170

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bluelyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The guy using the gb 4000 with mopa will set in near me ...and wasnt going as fast or long as i need ...so i got the spooky..the mopa has a bit more amps but both send waves out 30 plus feet ..

the spooky says it works powerfully within 6 in so at times i will move bulb which is nicely encased .all arohnd ..i have been expermenting with eighth and 10th harmonics , and also using cancer setting with carrier as the mopa does on 3.2 mghz

anthony holland uses the 11th still trying to figure that one out ...the presets will take you far butbi am thinkingnof trying char boemmes dna frequencys. ..

--------------------
Blue

Posts: 1539 | From southwest | Registered: Dec 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catgirl
Member # 31149

Thanks Project and Bluelyme! Both of you are light years ahead of me.

I am super sensitive to emfs, so I'm thinking maybe I should start with just the standard generator and hand held contacts (need to order hand cylinders though)? Maybe a good starting point for me.

I muscle tested just for one of the currents and I tested positive for only 20 seconds. Can I do just one current only?

Can you feel the current?

--------------------

project
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 46200

That's probably a good plan. If you notice good results from the cylinders you could always upgrade to plasma if you want later.

By current I'm assuming you mean frequency. You can sortof feel a buzzing or tingling in the handheld contacts that differs a bit depending on the frequency being run.

It is possible to create custom database entries for individual frequencies, I do this for my Borrelia/Bart/Babs sets. However you seem to be a bit confused with just running Spooky. So adding custom frequency sets is probably going to seem a bit complicated.

There is this set of symbols you can specify to change the waveform, etc that might seem daunting. But all you really need to set is something like 515=20 (which would run 515hz for 20 seconds. You can find instructions on how to do this in the manual.

Catgirl
Member # 31149

Thanks Project (I can't wait to try it)! I will check it out and look for those symbols to change the waveform.

I think I'll start next week as soon as I'm off albenza (strong one for me).

--------------------

mlg
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 35383

Thanks for bringing this up Catgirl. I hope you get a little better where you could get off the meds. Anti-parasitics with macrolide and/or Paragone was great for me. Also, infrared sauna, and pulsed electromagnet field. Also, raw, local, organic, honey increased my immune system and made me get over my hump. I believe I read a medical paper from somewhere oversees and they said raw local honey has antibabesia properties as well.
Catgirl
Member # 31149

Thanks mlg, I will check out the honey!

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement