LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Autonomic Response Testing

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Autonomic Response Testing
Ellen101
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 35432

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ellen101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I recently had some ART done and the results were really interesting. I'm still struggling with fully believing in all this stuff. For those of you that have had ART did you find it to be accurate?
Posts: 1748 | From United States | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tick battler
Member # 21113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tick battler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
VERY accurate. Of course, it depends on the practitioner and his/her skill level. Like anything else - there are good practitioners and not so good.

It is definitely more accurate than blood work for lyme/coinfections/parasites based on my experience.

It took my awhile to believe it at first, in part because it is baffling that our medical system doesn't utilize something so helpful.

tickbattler

Posts: 1763 | From Malvern, PA | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CherylSue
Member # 13077

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CherylSue     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmm. do a search on this site and read past comments. There are many pros and cons.
Posts: 1954 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anuta
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22646

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anuta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would say, it is more accurate than the lab tests.
My husband was diagnosed with Lyme by ART when he was asymptomatic and had we had no idea.

After seeing that and many other interesting things with my own eyes I've learned how to do it myself and recommend to do the same thing to everybody here on LN.

I base all my treatment on energetic tests.

ART could give you answers to many of your unanswered questions!!!

Posts: 443 | From Montreal, Canada | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tick battler
Member # 21113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tick battler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cherylsue - what are the cons? The testing is noninvasive.
Posts: 1763 | From Malvern, PA | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbpei
Member # 33574

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbpei     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How would you learn how to do this yourself? Would you need to go to a Dr. K training?

It seems so unscientific to me. Yet, I do read about people getting better once their ailments are treated that are found with this type of testing. I would love to have those skills for myself.

I never would have dreamed in a million years that I would be considering something like ART as a valid medical test. But when you treat for years and don't get better, you need to pursue other forms of diagnostics and treatment.

I recently had ART and EAV testing done by different practitioners. The results were very similar. I am not happy with them though. I have a lot to treat...

Posts: 2386 | From New England | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
frikfrak
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 26844

Icon 1 posted      Profile for frikfrak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
anuta: yes could you teach me?

I've watched some youtube videos and tried it but it never seemed to work.

Posts: 158 | From NJ | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hopingandpraying
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 9256

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hopingandpraying     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here are some previous posts about ART which might help you:

http://flash.lymenet.org/scripts/ultimatebb.cgi/topic/1/112242?#000012

Posts: 8981 | From Illinois | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anuta
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22646

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anuta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Practice is the key with energetic tests. I use combined technique that allows me to test myself. I use Biotensor and also use some Dr. K. techniques for body scan by organ, switching and blocked- unblocked regulation.

If you do ART per DR. K. you can't test yourself -you will need a healthy "arm person". But if you do O-ring or Biotensor , or even pendulum you can do it on yourself.

I've learned how to use Biotensor from Dr. W. - it literally took 2 minutes to understand the principal and I started practice it. The more I practice - the more sensitive I become.

Dr. K. techniques I learn from the DVDs with his seminars. He is amazing, real wizard!!!

Posts: 443 | From Montreal, Canada | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anuta
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22646

The first step is to find out if your regulations is blocked - if it is - you can't test. May be that's why it doesn't work for you frikfrak.

Many chronically sick people have their regulation blocked- meaning the body is not in the healing mode.

birdie67
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 35994

Icon 1 posted      Profile for birdie67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a biotensor too. Anuta is right, it takes practice. I am still learning to trust it but it has been a great tool, well worth the money.

I recently did ART testing with someone and a lot of the same things showed up, and some new. I found it very helpful.

Posts: 486 | From USA | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement