LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Homeopathic MMS

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Homeopathic MMS
Brussels
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For those who do not want to try MMS for whatever reasons (for me, the smell is a problem, then the nausea, then tummy aches....), try a homeopathic dilution of it.

One bottle MMS will last 4 generations!!!!

My daughter, my cat and husband are on it. I will offer to some friends too, I think, let's see what they say.

My home made dilution is K3 (or C3, if you prefer). Google how to do a homeopathic dilution.

I promise you, this stuff is HARD. We no longer have lyme for a long time. I did it to treat a returning skin candida.

I am amazed to see it did knock my skin candida, in about a week or so, even though I didn't do any anti candida diet.

I still take my daily piece of chocolate, my rice and bread, with honey sometimes, I'm even working on a better waffle recipy and you bet: loads of white sugar there.

I usually do not take that much sugar, but because of my trial and errors on my waffle recipy, I have to keep on eating sugar.... [bonk]

Anyway, candida is gone after about a week or so, without diet. I had to rub on my skin and tummy area also (as candida grows basically there, then spread elsewhere).

I felt so herxy today. It's been LONG I didn't herx like that. Not the candida anymore, but ALL MY JOINTS were in pain.

During lyme, I had bad lyme arthritis and my joints never ached after lyme was dormant. I knew my joints had heavy metals because everytime I tried a new chelation protocol, almost everytime, my joints will feel achy after certain chelators.

I was in pain today (for more than 24 hours, since yesterday, at least). I know that when I do chelation, most parts that were sick during lyme start to react, with pain or sensitiveness.

I know the MMS homeopathic hit on something, as I am not doing anything else. After the joint pains, I felt very weak. Then my heart beat started to go faster.

I realized, it is like herxing! Or doing chelation (which feels EXACTLY the same). I can't believe this MMS dilution is doing that all.

I took about 50 chlorella pills to stop that awful feeling (exactly what I did during lyme herxes), then life was good again. It takes less than an hour for chlorella to clean a herx. Now it's late in the evening, I start to feel herxy again, so I will take more 30 pills before sleeping.

I just invite any of you to try that. It is strong, so go slow. I only took 5 drops usually, once a day. Today, I rubbed all over my body, joints, soles, palms, all lymph nodes, spine, face, neck, belly. Not a good idea. Just go slow, and be prepared with binders.

My whole skin/flesh now is soft as a baby. I know this stuff is doing something. A bit like treating layers (first it only kill candida, now that candida is dormant, it is dealing with my joints, somehow).

My ears were painful at a time, then one of my teeth, then shifting joint pains, from hands, to spine, to hips, knees, arms... During lyme all my joints were affected. I had long forgotten about joint pain...

If anyone would like to try it, I'm all ears to see how you react. Nothing cheaper than that is possible to be done! I wonder if this would treat lyme too. Or even cancer!?

It has no smell, as it is very diluted. I add vodka for preserving it longer, so that you do not have to do it every day. I usually keep my homeopathic remedies for a year or 2.

My cat has been sleeping for much longer than usual. I am trying to treat her parasites with that. She also got an ear infection, and I am trying to see how she reacts!

My daughter is also on it. She got then just soft stools, probably from something that is being cleaned there.

If anyone tries it, could you just write here in this thread? I am curious to know about this dilution. I suppose one has to try it for a few weeks to see results.

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catgirl
Member # 31149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brussels, that is awesome you are seeing/feeling some results from it! I am not ready to do it yet (still testing positive for my meds). I tried it once (long story). One drop made my heart beat faster too, but I was also on prednesone (I know, I know).

I remember Gigi had results from rubbing it into her skin too. I think she also did 5 minute retention enemas. I wish she was still here.

Since you're herxing hard, are you backing down the dose? What dose is your daughter on (did she herx too)?

How much are you giving your cat? Do you put it in your cat's water?

Sorry for all the questions (just fascinated)!

--------------------
--Keep an open mind about everything. Also, remember to visit ACTIVISM (we can change things together).

Posts: 5418 | From earth | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbpei
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 33574

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbpei     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have started doing the MMS enemas. I am only at 5 drops in 500 ml distilled water. I cannot do every other day as my LLND recommends due to lack of privacy in our home with work being done. But I do as able.

My LLND says that when I get up to 10 drops, I will likely pass some parasites. I wonder if the MMS enemas have the same effect as taking orally or rubbing on your skin.

When I first started, I increased the drops too quickly and did feel sick with achy bones and joints, like I was herxing. But so far, that has not happened again. I am only increasing by 1 drop at a time and sometimes a whole week goes by before I can do another enema.

I would love to hear from others who are using MMS. I would be so happy if this could be what it takes to get me well.

Posts: 2386 | From New England | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anuta
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22646

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anuta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, Brussels, what a coincidence (although I don't believe in coincidences anymore - everything happens for a reason)!

You were herxing from MMS yesterday and I woke up in the morning and the first thought I had - I need to start baby bottle MMS protocol and I did.

I did MMS enemas before and passed huge amount of biofilms- I went up to 20 drops.

Last week though, I started to have some pain in my neck, back, shoulders and the armpits.

Since all major co-infections are dormant (thanks to photons!!!!), I have found out (energetic tests) that this new symptoms were due to un unidentified protozoan in my lymphatic system.

Since I couldn't identify it, I thought I should treat it with something that acts wide spectrum and MMS came in mind.

I started with 2 drops divided in 8 portions yesterday- up to 3 drops today. So far so good- no discomfort or herxing.

Now, knowing that you do it homeo, I would love to try it, since I share your passion for potentiating remedies by making homeopathic dilutions. What a brilliant idea of yours!!!However, homeo MMS made me think about what would be the most effective protocol.

Baby bottle protocol was created for a reason - I have learned in one of the MMS presentations, that activated MMS has very short acting time inside the body- after 2 hours it becomes a salt and not effective anymore. That's why it is recommended to divide the daily dose (up to 24 activated drops) into 8 times per day.

So that made me wondering if homeo MMS once a day is more effective then baby bottle protocol. Unless we also divide homeo MMS intake into hourly doses.

What do you think about that? We would have to experiment.

Posts: 443 | From Montreal, Canada | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RZR
Member # 20953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RZR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been on MMS 6 weeks now, but not homeopathic. I just don't understand how to do that, although I would love to learn.

I am up to 19 drops MMS (baby bottle method)taking it 8 times per day. My sweats and hot flashes are down from 10-15 times day/night to 2-3 times now! I do know I still have parasites.....not sure what the sweats are from.

I gave up abx after 3-1/2 years of getting nowhere. I have been using rife 18 months and added Cowden last 8 months. I am doing so much better now! I added in MMS because nothing was getting rid of the sweats.

[ 10-08-2013, 03:48 PM: Message edited by: RZR ]

--------------------
Tick bite May 2009
Diagnosed June 2009

Posts: 2329 | From SouthEast | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catgirl
Member # 31149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Right on RZR! It sure sounds like MMS kills off some parasites and bacteria that you weren't able to get at with abx, Cowden and rife. So glad you're feeling better!

--------------------
--Keep an open mind about everything. Also, remember to visit ACTIVISM (we can change things together).

Posts: 5418 | From earth | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JCarlhelp
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15957

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JCarlhelp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So are the two of you that are using photon therapy still believers in its use. Maybe put a vile on your soloplexis. I have not begun PE1 yet because I am going to try a pre-amplifier and deliver a digital frequency through the light array with Spiro from waveforce.org. Similar treatment to canadianmom. I wonder if the guys at waveforce could create a digital MMS frequency.
Posts: 366 | From Kalamazoo, Michigan | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi everybody,

I stopped doing that for the last 2 days, still with joint pains, but much less. I am not needing chlorella anymore.

Homeopathic MMS is NOT MMS. Not at this dilution.

I didn't do the baby bottle, as I hate the smell. I tried MMS long ago, had tummy aches, felt bad, hated smell, so no way to go further.

I am SURE my cat will never take that either, he'd rather go hunt mice outside than to eat MMS non-homeopathic.

Nope, I am ONLY using it in C3 dilutions. I told above, google 'how to do homeopathic dilutions'. It took me about 10 minutes in all, I think, until I waited for the MMS to be activated, then took one drop and diluted to 99 drops and so on, for 3 times.

Pretty simple and harmless.

If you do not need that, your body won't react.

if you need that, your body will react.

My body cleaned candida first. No joint pain. Then candida gone, it started to detox joints.

That's it for now.

My daughter had soft stools, meaning it did something for her GI tract. Now, no more. She is symptomless, no more reaction from MMS.

Ah, she's got two small warts, too lazy to treat, and they do not grow for years there, so I told her to take a look. One got smaller, the other still not. So her body may be dealing with them? No idea.

I proposed her to put a drop there to see. Let's see.

After lyme, we got pretty lazy to treat things, so do the minimum, and MMS was just an idea, after I read a forum from homeopathy that gave me the inspiration.

I like homeopathy because it will treat only what your body can treat.

The dangerous part of it, with C dilutions, is that, when you stop taking it, it will STILL WORK for days, probably weeks.

So nope, no need to be taking it even every day. I am no longer sick with lyme, so I took it every day for candida, just to see.

But now that I am getting familiarized with it, I would next time go slower.

My right arm is cracking, not more really in pain, but that cracking thing remembers both lyme and detoxing heavy metals. It happened many times, but not in the last 4 years or so (since lyme got dormant).

If I decide to go on with it, it will be ONLY for detoxing now.

As for my cat, I use about 5 drops a day. Poor kitty has been sleeping a lot, so it may be doing something.

I will check on her ears (with some infection for a long time), and her stools to see if I still find parasites (if I can find her stools....). Or simply test her energetically.

I'll wait a little longer for that to see. I just know that DE (Diatomaceous earth) didn't help with her parasites, and was not testing against them. But this C3 MMS was.

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Cat girl, I just stopped it, but it still acts on me, as it is homeopathic, not the real chemical.

My daughter now has no reaction. She never herxed from it so far.

---------------
Dpei: I have no idea about enemas.

I'm no longer sick with lyme, and I'm too lazy to try ...
---------------

Anuta!

I don't know. I think if you try this, you got to try separately. Just once a day, it will be enough to provoke reactions.

I wouldn't even try it with photons, as it could be TOO strong. Just drink the drops, once a day, and see for yourself.

never ever I would mix the chemical MMS with the homeopathic one. You could have the herx of your life, I suppose.

Look at me, not even fighting bacteria, just a mild candida that came back. And all these joint pains and fatigue came, ONLY with 5 drops of MMS homeopathic!

i can't imagine what it would be like, if you still have a lot of infection + toxins and use both chemical MMS plus the homeopathic version in C potency, which is a high potency!

I do think my week old homeopathic solution keeps the imprint of MMS, so no need to do it again and again. It is NOT really the chemical thing that is acting, it is just its imprint in water when I did it.

You can try the water from the baby bottle MMS version as being your mother tincture, I suppose.

I just thought that anything containing the chemical component would work as mother tincture. From that drop of pure MMS (1 drop of MMS diluted in 5 drops citric acid), I made my homeopathic remedy.

It is still testing good for me, daughter and cat, so we're going on (I'm just giving me a break, as I have to prepare for vacations).

--------
JCArl, no no no!

Never would I start using photons without knowing the ingested or rubbed version of a remedy.

With photons, it is harder to play around, as the information stays with you much longer and stronger.

If I knew what was the remedy, like borrelia nosodes, no problem. I was familiar with these nosodes, had ingested many of them, many years BEFORE I tried photon therapy.

I know how they act, after ingestion, I knew they were weak when ingested, even though they helped me a bit in the past, so I could try to boost their action through photons.

Now that I tried ingested C3 (high potency) MMS, I would NEVER try it photons, not in the next months, at least.

If a substance works without needing a boost, better take it this way.

With lyme, I learned the basic rule: slow and steady take you farther. Fast and strong will make you go backwards. You never win this way, against a chronic disease.

JCarlhelp
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15957

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JCarlhelp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My basic question was to Brussels and Anuta as to whether they still believe the photon therapy had high efficacy in killing at least borrelia. My interest in digital homeopathy mp3 files sent through an amplifier to the PE1 is very new and is based on talking to someone that tried it as well as a Zyto machine practitioner who uses light plasma delivery of treatment and has indicated success in treating lyme disease. All kind of cutting edge other than the basic photon therapy as started with the Bionic 880.

Thanks

Posts: 366 | From Kalamazoo, Michigan | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Oh yes, they did work for me and my daughter. I am not treating borrelia for more than 4 years. And my daughter treated only once, during these 4 years (she relapsed shortly, for 3 weeks).

Last 2 years, so far, so good for her too.

I saw the photos of the new PE1 device. It sounded like Greek to me, but I would love to try one of these new devices made by Larry.

Did you try it yourself?

I really found the borrelia nosode vials on solar plexus thing so easy to do.

Nothing like taking for years a complex set of abx, herbs, whatever else, then cyst busters, then etc...

Photon therapy is really simple, fast, easy, cheap.

But maybe that new type of machine could be even better? I have no idea.

If you try it, please let us know!!!!!

JCarlhelp
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15957

Will do, thanks
anuta
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22646

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anuta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I totally agree with Brussels, so far photons+ nosodes combination is the most efficient treatment that I have tried. But you have to be able to test energetically, otherwise IMO it is almost impossible to succeed.

I guess people who had negative experience with photons didn't base their treatment on energetic tests and just treated blindly.

In the beginning I started to treat with the new version of the PE1A that allows you to choose frequency. So I energetically tested the frequency for each treatment, but the time of the treatment kept increasing so I switched to direct light as it tested more potent and never had to increase for more then 1 min. per point.

I know that Larry is working on the new version with integrated digital freq. of the pathogens, I'm not sure if this device is yet available.

Posts: 443 | From Montreal, Canada | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Anyone else on MMS homeopathic?

My daughter is peeling off on her palms. She didn't have any joint cleansing, like I did and still do, to a lesser extent.

Her stools were soft, now they are fine, but her hands are peeling off.

When I ask energetically, what that means, it comes as detox for her.

My cat has beautiful shiny hair now. When I ask about her GI parasites, they come negative.

Another funny thing, I heard from a vet: that if a cat has fleas, it usually has GI worms!!!

I wonder if that is not the case for most of us who got lyme: if we get bitten by ticks, we may have parasites????

I don't know the logic behind that, but it is the case for my cat: it's got both GI parasites and fleas at once! I'm only giving her the MMS homeopathic, and watching her.

She was very thin, now she's a bit fatter, but it could be that winter is coming. But she looks great. I have to check if she still has fleas though, as she stays more in the wild than at home...

If anyone is willing to try MMS homeopathic, I would like to know your experiences!

gmb
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brussels.... please tell us more food stories. I'm jealous of your diet.

gmb

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catgirl
Member # 31149

Does homeopathic MMS remove lead and mercury?

--------------------

hiker53
Member # 6046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brussels,

Thanks for the good information. I have a few of questions.

1) I understand how to do the dilutions, but how much MMS, distilled water, and citric acid did you start with for the mother tincture? I can go from there.

2) How much vodka to you add to your 3C dilutions?

3) Did you drink you homeopathic MMS as well as rub it on your body?

I am fighting digestive candida right now and nothing seems to keep it away for very long.

Blessings.

Hiker53

--------------------
Hiker53

"God is light. In Him there is no
darkness." 1John 1:5

Posts: 8887 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymeboy
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How much does it cost to make the MMS solution?
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carmen
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 42391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carmen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you can purchase MMS and it's activator, citric acid on ebay for under $20 for the both. It will be advertised as water purification drops according to federal regulations. To learn more about MMS go to www.genesis2church.org
Homeopathic MMS preparations is not something that the genesis 2 church recommends. It is a new application that I do not think that they are familiar with, but it will do no harm to try. I have been an mms user, instructor and advocator for 6 years.

Posts: 803 | From USA | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbpei
Member # 33574

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbpei     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Could you print some instructions for those of us who are not familiar with this?
Posts: 2386 | From New England | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carmen
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 42391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carmen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For the homeopathic preparation? or regular mms use? Regular mms use requires that you go to the site I listed as it is complex and Im not going to repeat it all here. I'll come back with the homoepathic prep. in a few minutes.
Posts: 803 | From USA | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carmen
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 42391

For those not familiar homeopathic preparations are highly highly diluted and potentized. There is a learning curve to understanding it all. For those interested here is a breif review of homeopathy: http://www.healthsalon.org/80/

Brussels gave me this set of instructions for making a 3c potency of mms. I added only minimal clarification.

If not, briefly, here they are:
1- activate the MMS (1 drop MMS to 5 drops citric acid, a 1:5 ratio, wait for the 3 minutes to react, then take ONE drop).

2- In a small bottle, (a small one ounce brown bottle with a dropper lid is prefered) pour that drop inside, and add 99 drops of clean water.(distilled or spring is best) Sucuss the liguid hitting against your palms or a soft book, for 100 times. It has to be a bit violent, or there are no bubbles. The bubbles of air are important. Only shaking will not work though either. Go figure why. That is how ALL homeopathic dilutions are made. After succussion, you got your C1 dilution.

2- Take ONE drop from this C1 dilution,(Put it in another one ounce bottle.) add 99 drops of water, succuss again 100 times. You got your C2 dilution.

3- Now take about 10 drops of that C2 dilution, and add 990 drops of water.(perhaps a 2 or 4 ounce bottle for this one. whatever 990 drops plus vodka would need)Succuss it 100 times, then add about 1/3 of 40% vodka for preserving it.
You got your C3 dilution.

Of course you can do it using just one drop to 99 drops of water, but then the final amount of your remedy will be small. Doing 10 drops will save you time. If you do not stand vodka, you got

You know, the EXACT amount of water is not going to change a lot your final remedy. So I only put ABOUT 99 drops, but not exactly. It always works.

Note: MMS typically comes with a new preparation of citric acid. It is more concentrated. This way people are not running out of citric acid before the bottle of mms is gone. The old citric acid was 10%. The new citric acid is 50%. So in the above formula for making homeopathic mms the ratio of citric acid is 1:1 and wait 30 seconds for reaction if you have the 50% citric acid.

[ 10-19-2013, 11:37 AM: Message edited by: Carmen ]

dbpei
Member # 33574

Thank you for this info Carmen. I will review that website you shared as well.
Brussels
Member # 13480

Gmb, food stories? I am only doing recently kamut pizzas with my daughter, they taste exactly like wheat pizzas....

I haven't heard much about kamut before, but people with problems with wheat take kamut instead in Italy. That is where I first heard about it.

And we are planning to buy a machine to mix the dough, a professional model. I hope to make more waffles with it (with or almost without sugar..), just for the fun of it...

----
Carmen, thanks for writing again the C3 recipy!

Brussels
Member # 13480

Cat girl,

I don't know if the homeopathic version removes lead, aluminium and mercury like the pure chemical version of it does.

I just know that I had to increase my dose of chlorella, sometimes to a double dose, after taking MMS, or I will be tired, sleepy, with a bit of anxiety. With increased chlorella, I'm myself again.

That is why I'm asking more people to try the C3 version, so that we can compare results.

It seems to be doing something for me. I feel even that I am getting LESS SENSITIVE to electrosmog.

For the FIRST TIME since I realized I was electro-sensitive (that was at least since 2008!!!).

If this continues, I think MMS is the substance responsible for that, as I am not taking anything new. Just continuing like before, Vit D3, Rechtsregulat, some chlorella.

Dr. K. says that the more heavy metals a person have, the more electrosensitive a person becomes. Like an antenna.

So it may be that it is really detoxing heavy metals!

The peeling of the hands of my daughter tests exactly like that: detoxing heavy metals through the peeling. I don't know if this is right or not. We are continuing on it for more a few weeks or months, just to see. So far, I'm pretty impressed with it.

We're only a couple of weeks on it, so it is too early to take conclusions, but I do want to continue our experiments at home.

Brussels
Member # 13480

Hiker:
1) I understand how to do the dilutions, but how much MMS, distilled water, and citric acid did you start with for the mother tincture? I can go from there.

Brussels: I hope the post of Carmen answered your question above?

2) How much vodka to you add to your 3C dilutions?
Brussels: I usually add about 1/3, if it is not too hot. If too hot weather, you can even add more, but you got to succuss it again after.

Example: a bottle has 2/3 of the homeopathic remedy. I add about 1/3 of 40% vodka to it to fill it. I usually succuss it again (about 100 times).

3) Did you drink you homeopathic MMS as well as rub it on your body?
Brussels: I started only with drops. When I had symptoms, I just rubbed near the area of symptoms. Homeopathic dilutions work better like that to reach specific areas of the body. I even dropped in my nostrils (without the vodka added), and it was amazing!

I didn't know my nostrils were somehow blocked, but after the drops, there was some liquid coming out and I had the impression I could smell everything so well! So it did something there, probably some mold cleaning?

Hiker: I am fighting digestive candida right now and nothing seems to keep it away for very long.

I know what you mean... You could try MMS homeopathic 2, 3 times a day, add chlorella and binders to the treatment, still control diet if possible, then write here to see what was your results?

My digestive candida got better like that (while still eating sugar), but it was not TOO bad.

I would add rechtsregulat, if I were you. When you see what it does, you understand how it can reverse the bad behaviour of candida.

Good candida and bad candida are the same. It is just that for environmental reasons, candida starts to misbehave and become agressive. Rechts helps to balance the milieu.

If you use it, please post your results here, good or bad!

Brussels
Member # 13480

lboy, the cost, I don't know. But once you buy the SMALLEST bottle of MMS, you'll have it for life, in case you use the homeopathic dilution version.

You can make a factory of homeopathic dilutions with the same bottle! give to all your family members and friends, and you will still have it for life!

hiker53
Member # 6046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brussels,(and Carmen)

Thanks for the info. I assume the MMS would take the candida out of balance. Today, my body did not want the herbs RO GSE I was using, but it is wanting sacch. boulardii yeast and more probiotic bacteria to balance out the digestive tract. I am sure the herbs and the grapefruit seed extract wiped out everything.

Will the MMS alter the balance?

Thanks for the reminder about Rechts.

Hiker53

--------------------
Hiker53

"God is light. In Him there is no
darkness." 1John 1:5

Posts: 8887 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carmen
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 42391

MMS has the reputation of helping candia in many cases.

MMS along with its citric acid activator costs less than $20 on ebay. It is advertised as water purification drops.

I modified the instructions for making homeopathic MMS again up above adding this note:

Note: MMS typically comes with a new preparation of citric acid. It is more concentrated. This way people are not running out of citric acid before the bottle of mms is gone. The old citric acid was 10%. The new citric acid is 50%. So in the above formula for making homeopathic mms the ratio of citric acid is 1:1 and wait 30 seconds for activation if you have the 50% citric acid, which you probably will if you have purchased it in the last few years.

Catgirl
Member # 31149

quote:
Originally posted by Brussels:

It seems to be doing something for me. I feel even that I am getting LESS SENSITIVE to electrosmog.

For the FIRST TIME since I realized I was electro-sensitive (that was at least since 2008!!!).

If this continues, I think MMS is the substance responsible for that, as I am not taking anything new. Just continuing like before, Vit D3, Rechtsregulat, some chlorella.

Dr. K. says that the more heavy metals a person have, the more electrosensitive a person becomes. Like an antenna.

So it may be that it is really detoxing heavy metals!

Brussels, this is awesome! It screams parasites and heavy metals to me. It really sounds like it is pulling the heavy metals out of your brain (something I need).

Thank you for sharing. [Smile]

--------------------

Catgirl
Member # 31149

I forgot to ask, what if I'm a vitamin C gal? It really helps my adrenals etc. I know the two don't mix. What do you think about me doing the C one week, and the homeopathic the next week, etc (or any other suggestions)?

Also, Brussels, did you ever go down the DMSA path? I remember Gigi saying she did, but eventually moved on to other things.

[ 10-19-2013, 12:54 PM: Message edited by: Catgirl ]

--------------------

Carmen
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 42391

Brussels can you tell us about Rechtsregulat, what it is and what it does and provide a link where it can be purchased? I watched a very interesting youtube on it the other day but couldn't find the product on line and the youtube film link provided didnt work.
Carol in PA
Member # 5338

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carol in PA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here are two vendors:

http://www.naturepurenutrition.com/product/dr-niedermaiers-rechts-regulat-350ml/

http://retailbiopure.me/Rechts-Regulat-350mL.html

[ 10-20-2013, 05:15 PM: Message edited by: Carol in PA ]

Posts: 6947 | From Lancaster, PA | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carmen
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 42391

thank you Carol in Pa
Brussels
Member # 13480

Hiker, I'm new into this MMS thing. As it is homeopathic, it usually will do only what your body may do, as it is only information treatment.

It is not chemical, in that sense. So whatever your body is able to do with the INFORMATION about MMS, it will do. Each person will necessarily react in a different way, and if you continue for long, the way it will act will be different too.

I started treating candida with it (without binders, I wouldn't do it), it worked well. But I feel it does put some heavy metals or candida toxins into circulation, so you got to deal with these 'herx' like symptoms.

I don't like oregano or grapefruit seed, or any chemical killer exactly for the reason you said. It does things to my body in a too violent way, and kills sometimes the good yeast or good bacteria.

I prefer 50 times the homeopathic way, when it works (homeopathy does not always work), as it is up to my body to decide what to do with the information I give it.

That is how I got rid of borrelia, only with homeopathy (through photons). No need to think about cysts, whatever, as it is up to my body to decide when to attack what. This is information 'medicine'. It has nothing to do with plants, chemicals...

The photons only enhance the homeopathic message. This was necessary because the weaker the body, the worse it is to transmit anything, be it chemical or homeopathic.

It is more close to acupuncture in a way, as it is also your body that heals. Difficult to explain for those who never tried.

Brussels
Member # 13480

My connection is too low, I'll answer the others after, sorry.
Carmen
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 42391

catgirl, regarding vitamin c and MMS. With the traditional application of MMS vit c should not be taken but at the end of the day one hour after the last dose of MMS

With homeopathic MMS I dont think you will have this issue for the homeoapthic version is the energetic imprint of MMS and in a 3c bottle no scientist could possibly find any chlorine dioxide (activated MMS) if his life depended on it... its way past Avagadro's number.. so its not actual MMS, which can be oxidized by vitamin c if the molecules come in contact. There has never been any contraindication for vitamin c with the use of homeopathy.
Agree Brussels?

Brussels
Member # 13480

Carmen, thanks for the explanation of how to make the MMS homeopathic (you did improve my first text!).

Yes, concerning vit C, I think you're right. The homeopathic MMS it is not the 'real' MMS. In fact, I don't know HOW this homeopathic MMS works, so I am just trying it. No one knows, as it is not in any homeopathic book as far as I know. That is why I'd like others to try, to see if it works.

Some substances do not work this way, like chlorella. I tried to make the homeopathic version, in different dilutions. So far, it is only the REAL CHLORELLA that binds and relieves herx-like symptoms (or real herxes).

The homeopathic version I did, only helped me digest chlorella at first, I think.

That is why I say, the homeopathic version does not always work. And when it does, it is NOT THE SAME as the original substance. Again, that is why I'm asking more people to try this, as I feel it is much less 'dangerous' than any chemical.

Brussels
Member # 13480

Another anedocte of RUBBED homeopathic MMS:
I sometimes feel my scalp a bit painful in certain parts. This started I think, with lyme disease, many years ago. When lyme went dormant, it got better, but still sometimes I have that pain feeling when I touch my head.

I don't know the reason, the pain is not strong, but I tried rubbing MMS there. I think it worked! I still feel a bit in one or two spots, but I think it did stop the sensitivity in other parts.

I know that cilantro tincture did similar things to me in the past. Every place with symptoms, whatever symptoms I had, I rubbed cilantro tincture there. I know cilantro moves heavy metals according to dr. K. So I just added more chlorella and bear garlic intake, to bind loose metals, and many times, I got results (symptomatic area becomes either assymptomatic or better).

I am using the same logic with MMS: if it moves heavy metals, why not rubbing on areas that have symptoms?

Another thing I did with cilantro was to rub on the lymph areas, all over the body. It is extremely relaxing. The lymph concentrates all sorts of toxins, that is why treating it with oils, mobilizers, is always good. The only problem is that if you take no binders, it will make you feel worse after a while, not better.

Brussels
Member # 13480

Cat girl, you're welcome!

I need to wait a bit longer to see if my electro sensitivity is really lower. But so far, I'm amazed to see that I can stand this damm computer without feeling strange!

my living room is full of electrosmog, and I usually have to hide in the kitchen (thick walls and no windows to the bad directions). I feel much less sensitive, as I can stand longer in the living room without being too disturbed.

As for the DMSA, I think I never took it. I took the Phospholipid Exchange at the beginning of my lyme treatment, following dr. K. It is EDTA, not DMSA. It knocked me down many times. Very strong.

I think, ever since, I tried many things against heavy metals, and I think all of them helped me chelate them. Even the Allergie Immun.

Another amazing thing I'm trying in the last months (slowly) is something called TRINKMOOR I buy in Austria. It is made with humic-fulvic acids, formed by decomposed plants.

It is basically a 'soup' of easily digestable mineral colloids. Like taking a super mineral supplement. I could barely stand taking one teaspoon of it, without having to deal with loose heavy metals for about a week!!!

Now I'm trying it again, after the MMS. Let's see how it goes.

According to dr. K, supplementing with zink or other minerals can act as a heavy metal chelation treatment, as these 'good' minerals take the place of heavy metals,

.... either expulsing these from cells, or taking the empty places in cells, before they are occupied by heavy metals. At least, that is how I understood.

Whatever, for those who tried the KPU protocol (that was extreme for me), just adding zink can do amazing things concerning heavy metals.

Whatver new protocol for cleaning heavy metals I try, it will still move a considerable amount of stuff, as I feel horrible after. Only things like chlorella, activated charcoal, bear garlic will make me feel better.

But as long as I can deal with heavy metals using homeopathic substances, I will try these first, as it is up to my body to decide what to do.

Then I can add some plants (like the Trinkmoor, made of decomposed plants, it tastes almost nothing, easy to take) or supplements. Only if nothing works, I will go with the heavier chemicals.

Brussels
Member # 13480

Carmen, about Rechtsregulat.

http://www.rechtsregulate.de/Rechtsregulat/Literatur.htm

This is a small book about Rechts, but it is in German.

You can see though, the list of diseases or symptoms it can help: nervous system, help with weight, arthritis, fibromyalgia, arthrosis, pain, headaches, lower chlosterin, allergies, insect bites, candida, fungi, tinnitus, artery and vein problems, diabetis, high blood pressure, gastritis, constipation, gas, infection of the GI tract, skin wounds, animal treatments etc.

During lyme, I used it as food, almost. It does help thinning the blood. Many lyme patients will have problems with thick blood (dark color and very thick).

Such thick blood will not help, but harm, because it cannot transport anything well: nutrients, oxygen, immune cells, and clean the body. When the blood is thick, no one can really heal fast.

Rechts will help liquify the blood, just because it is a soup of enzymes. Without enzymes, there is no possible life on this planet. Adding them, will just make your body work well in all senses. We need enzymes to do almost everything.

So soup of enzymes = life supporting team.

As Rechtsregulat is expensive, after a few years on it, I decided to test a D1 dilution. In the US, you will call it X1 I think. It is a 10% dilution, very strong (in homeopathic 'language').

I tested other dilutions, but it is the D1 that is the most successful. I do an homeopathic dilution D1, add vodka, keep it refrigerated and take a dropperful a day. It still has real enzymes inside, as it is only 10% diluted.

As I test things energetically, and keep testing them after years, I know this is even BETTER than the original Rechtsregulat. The only 'secret' is that I need to succuss it about 200 times, minimum, for that to happen.

So 1 bottle of Rechts = 10 bottles of Rechts D1.

As I take only one dropperful/ day, 1 bottle takes ages to finish. My whole family is on it, for years. It's like part of our diet.

In case of doubt though, you can take it pure, as it is proved it works pure. Only after, try the D1 dilution, so that you can compare.

Carmen
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 42391

Brussels, the homeopathic preparation of drugs is known in homeopathy and they do have a term for it which my lyme brain cant recall. (one of the benefits of Lyme is being able to blame all my faulty memeory on it [Wink] )

MMS is a drug therapy, philosophically speaking, It is allopathic.

Homeopaths over the years have found that some drugs can be made into powerful potenized preparations with a limited use, including some antibiotics. Im not at all clear that they are working on homeopathic principle though... perhaps only on a potentization principle.

I have a book on it in storage somewhere. Most of my life is in a storage building, alas.

I'm on lots of enzymes right now and ozone theapy will thin the blood and eliminate Rouleux, of which I had a moderate case of. My blood did not visually appear dark or thick but it could be seen under the microscope.

Since amping up on my ozone therapy I am feeling quite well today.

Putting a medicine on a sore spot can help move that medicine through the acupunture meridian to address the issue. Most sore spots on the head correspond to an accupuncture meridian point.

I work the points on my head and in my ears daily right now. In traditional chinese medicine moxa is burnt over the needle placed in the point. Some TCM folks use different herbs.

Carmen
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 42391

quote:
Originally posted by Brussels:
Carmen, about Rechtsregulat.

As Rechtsregulat is expensive, after a few years on it, I decided to test a D1 dilution. In the US, you will call it X1 I think. It is a 10% dilution, very strong (in homeopathic 'language').

I tested other dilutions, but it is the D1 that is the most successful. I do an homeopathic dilution D1, add vodka, keep it refrigerated and take a dropperful a day. It still has real enzymes inside, as it is only 10% diluted.

As I test things energetically, and keep testing them after years, I know this is even BETTER than the original Rechtsregulat. The only 'secret' is that I need to succuss it about 200 times, minimum, for that to happen.

So 1 bottle of Rechts = 10 bottles of Rechts D1.

As I take only one dropperful/ day, 1 bottle takes ages to finish. My whole family is on it, for years. It's like part of our diet.

I may look into this as time goes by. I have alot of respect for Dr. K and if he says its good you can be sure its good. I wish I had more money to play with more things... don't we all?
Brussels
Member # 13480

We're going on with the MMS-homeopathic experiment.

So far, no colds, everyone looks sick around, but we're not.

Body still detoxing, either from fungi or whatever. I'm on high doses chlorella, and even have to add bear garlic tincture for my kidneys.

My daughter is on some minerals as she's testing for these.

our idea is to remineralize the body, once the toxins come more and more out.

I think homeo-MMS is still doing something, so we're still on it.

My winter candida, that has been with me for more than 2 decades, seems it wants to come, but it doesn't. It stays like 'waiting'. I can see my toes' skin getting a bit red, but so far not painful or itchy, and my GI tract is not at its best (like when I have candida bouts).

but also, it's my fault as I am still doing waffles twice a week or so...

And certainly, eating both wheat and sugars is not a good thing. But so far, I am surviving my culinary experiment without having candida fully back, which is surprising.

As soon as I find a good wheat recipe, I'll try a spelt one. I'm using an iron waffle device to cook them, that is why it gets harder to find recipes that don't stick.

I think I have to eat more fermented foods to compensate the waffle experiment...

Electrosensitivity is still here, but I feel it less than before the MMS experiment! very promising, so I'm sticking to it for longer.

anuta
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22646

me too, I have started homeo-MMS on Sunday. I take 5 drops 3 times per day. Prior to that I was taking 16 drops trough baby-bottle protocol.

So far, so good. Today I had to increase Core and Chlorella- need more detox. Also fungi and candida showed up today. But I'm not sure yet if this is a result of MMS or heavy metals moving around, since taking more Zn.

Also my kidney started to ache yesterday, but I'm always on Solidago and Renelix. Unfortunately I couldn't find bear garlic here.

Again, I'm not sure if this is effect of MMS and it is killing something "new" or it is Bartonella die-off (I always have urinary symptoms when Bartonella is acting-up), since I'm recently treating Bartonella that showed up 3 weeks ago, after hiding for almost a year.

Based on my energetic tests, home-MMS is more potent than regular MMS (when I ask if it is sufficient enough to eradicate Bartonella from my body - I get strong yes, it wasn't the case with regular MMS) and antioxidants (vit.C, Q10, coffee, etc.) don't interfere with homeo-MMS.

I also have nail fungus on one finger, so I put a drop of MMS on it few times a day - will see.

Brussels
Member # 13480

Hey Anuta!!! Glad you joined me on that too!!

I test highly negative for the actual MMS. Get away from it, says my body. But the homeopathic version, I get always positive.

I do not have long experience with it, but I swear I got achy all over, that my GI tract did change, that my electrosensitivity is getting better for the first time since lyme.

And that MMS is forcing me to take more chlorella and binders, or whatever tests. My right shoulder-arm-joint is still strange, so something has happened there (probably some deep joint detox, it feels like the same when I do some heavy metal detoxification)...

I think, as it stirs toxins, you can have some rise and fall of pathogens, like candida or other stuff, as part of the 'peeling the onion' in our internal ecossystem.

I just keep wondering if borrelia will still show up one day again, but so far, nothing.

great your homeopathic version is testing more potent than the actual chemical version.

I suppose it's just because it reaches deeper?? Try to rephrase your sentence and just tell me what you got? Thanks!!

I can't test the non-homeopathic MMS as my body rejects it, so I can't compare what is better.

Brussels
Member # 13480

Anuta, did you try bart nosodes with photons? And if yes, in which potencies?
anuta
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22646

Hey Brussels!!!

I was initially testing positive for regular MMS, but as soon as I started homeo version I get negative for regular and positive for homeo.

I re-tested homeo MMS today, and yes, it tests likes it does reach deeper than a chemical.
Chemical tests as it kills Bartonella, but not enough to eradicate it. Homeo tests like sufficient to eradicate Bartonella by itself.

I have treated Bartonella using the nosodes (up to MK dilution) with photons last year in the summer. It stopped testing very fast, I think after 1.5 months and never tested again up until last month.

I think what actually happened, Bartonella went into hiding, while I had to fight bunch of other pathogens (babesia, borrelia, rickettsia, ehrclichia, anaplasma, mycoplasma, etc...). When all of that went dormant Bartonella became priority and resurfaced.

I use photons again and 100C-200C Bartonella nosodes.

It is interesting, it tested that homeo-MMS does not interfere with Bartonella photons treatment. I actually thought that it might since the two are killers, but based on my tests it doesn't.

Brussels
Member # 13480

I think you are right. When I have the choice in front of me, to use a homeo product and the real product, the real MMS could lose.

I know exactly what you mean.

I guess, if I were you, I would now start targeting how to rebuild yourself, not only targeting pathogens.

How to add more natural veggie fermented foods to your diet... More grounding. And at any ways, avoid electrosmog as much as possible, specially in the place you sleep. And also, test if your bedroom is clean from molds.

If you are eating anything that tests bad (allergy or not), in my opinion, you can't heal easily either. The body has to fight constantly against GI tract inflamation...

Is your GI tract testing perfectly well? Even if yes, I guess probiotics would not be bad.

Great you are doing the zink stuff...

Did you test yourself for sentences like:
1- I want to heal completely, to feel really good. My whole inner self wants me to feel great again.

2- Everyone around me wants me to heal completely, from the bottom of their hearts.

3- There is nothing that is blocking my healing. Everything inside me and around me wants me to become fully healthy again.

4- My whole family wants me to heal.

5- I strongly believe I am able to heal and to feel great.

6- Everything I eat is good to me. I am absolutely not allergic to everything I eat. The food is only BENEFICIAL to me, it nourishes me, it never takes my energy away. It builds me and helps me.

And test the OPPOSITE sentences, just to be more sure of your answers....

(1- I do not want to heal completely, deep inside me, etc)

Then tell me what you get!

Anuta, your pm is full, that is why I'm writing here.

anuta
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22646

Thank you+++
I've cleaned my PM.

I understand about rebuilding and already trying to do it, like eating whole, fermented food, detoxing, avoiding electrosmog.

I'm also doing AllergieImmune right now. So I know I have gluten, cow milk, corn sensitivities, although I don't have any physical symptoms of it.

From energetic blockages, I often test like I'm not allowed to heal because of my fear of not getting well. I tap this , but it seems to come back. I will retest your sentences and will tell you what I have.

Brussels
Member # 13480

You'll be amazed to see that allergy symptoms can be sooo varied. I felt basically tired if I consumed wheat, that was the only thing I noticed.

Many other stuff, I didn't know I had symptoms. Until I cleared all my diet from what I tested allergic, and my energy levels increased. Fog cleared, etc.

After lyme went dormant for good, for me, I could eat wheat again, and many other stuff. It's been like that the last 4 years. Only recently, as I do not avoid anything really, I find that I am getting again some allergies back.

Good you are doing the AI!

Do you know the reason for your fear? With any psychological blockade, the body cannot heal (as it is high in the pyramid of priorities, according to the Indian diagram dr. K uses).

Your body will always make tricks to avoid getting well, no matter what treatment you do. Sometimes I use that rapid-eye-movement with or without colors, to heal deeper feelings (when they test like that).

Did you learn about that? It is extremely powerful and deep, much more than EFT/ MFT as it changes our primitive brain.

Brussels
Member # 13480

Just continuing my homeopathic MMS report here!

I woke up this morning with skin mark similar to bartonella, on my thigh!

The shape is very funny, about the size of my fist, but in lines. When I touch it, it did remind me of bart marks, as it is a bit sensitive by touch.

It's been a few hours since I woke up, and now the marks are almost gone. I took photos, just to document the strange stuff.

I don't think I have bart for many years now (more than 4 years without bart symptoms). When I test the mark energetically, it doesn't come as bart, but as a pathogen.

As I wrote above, the only new thing I'm doing is really this homeo MMS. And eating more wheat and some sugar recently.

And my cat, definitively, has a much better shape now, after a few weeks on homeo-MMS. She is fatter (like normal, but before, she was skinny).

What I am enjoying with this homeo-MMS, is that it looks like it is multi-task!!! What it does, seems to be changing, which is a good thing, as it seems to target different problems.

I had to increase the amount of Rechts (enzymes), and sometimes I take some minerals when they test. I suppose, to help flushing things off.

My daughter did catch something last week (she had headache for a few hours), and said her throat was funny. She was more tired than usual, so it does mean she got 'sick'. The light fatigue lasted two days, by Sunday she was fine again, we walked a lot and her mood was again back.

Other kids with headache in school, missed at least 2 days of class, if not more. Some are still not coming. My neighbor, for example.

She kept taking the MMS homeopathic drops (about 5 drops a day), so I think it helped her too.

My skin is still very soft, which I also attribute to MMS. My joints are no longer painful, but my right arm joint is still funny.

I feel that I'll be still taking it for a long time, as it did decrease my electrosensitivity. Nothing else I did before affected that sensitivity.

Another great news, for me, is that I can stand pressure on my tummy. I mean, before, I could NOT at all wear any trousers with elastics, or I would get awful tummy pains.

That happened about 20 years ago, much before lyme, and since then, I could never wear such trousers again.

Well, I'm writing at this moment wearing one! It's been weeks since I realized they don't bother me any longer.

My daughter still though complains of tight trousers. Let's see if, long term for her, MMS will change something there too??

I have the impression that it is slowly pulling things out (my urine stinks like never did before, and it is very dark in color, and I didn't change anything else than MMS).

I am needing more intakes of bear garlic (as I feel my kidneys are overcharged), so I am taking it about 2 times a week.

When I get braver, I will try the homeo-MMS through photons. Not yet though.

So far, I'm glad with the ingested 'version'!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement