LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Big news regarding the CD protocol by Kerri Rivera

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Big news regarding the CD protocol by Kerri Rivera
tick battler
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 21113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tick battler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My family is still making great progress on Kerri Rivera's chlorine dioxide protocol for parasites/lyme/PANDAS/Autism/ADHD and more.

The facebook page started by Kerri has now over 2300 members and is growing by about 25 members per day. Children are continuing to improve and recover from autism, ADHD, lyme and more. So far there are 111 complete recoveries from autism.

Kerri's second edition of her book will be out in December and guess who is endorsing her on the back cover for the world to see?! Yes, THE dr. K from Seattle. These are his words about her protocol:

"The world of autism is rocking again. Kerri Rivera has done it. In this comprehensive book she has condensed and simplified the core elements of the biomedical approach, those that work 90% of the time on 90% of the children. Her focus on using a unified and affordable approach to reduce the body burden of chronic infections and infestations is addressing the very core issue of most autistic children and adults. It has made her method the most powerful tool to this day to help many children recover safely, inexpensively and solidly. Her research is validated by the enormously positive response from parents from all over the world."
D. K. MD, PhD

Posts: 1763 | From Malvern, PA | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carmen
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 42391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carmen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I assume you are using the protocol, tick battler, for lyme, or something else too?
Posts: 803 | From USA | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anuta
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22646

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anuta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is amazing!!! I do baby bottle MMS protocol for parasites and I love it too.

But I think I have read that Kerry uses something else on top of CD. Is there any links to her protocol?

Posts: 443 | From Montreal, Canada | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 16556

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glm1111     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wondering about herxing effects from taking this? Can't imagine that anything that kills these infections doesn't cause die off symptoms. It's made to sound like you take the CD and just keep improving. What's the deal?

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW
RECOGNIZED AS THE NUMBER 1 CO-INFECTION IN LYME DISEASE BY ILADS*

Posts: 6418 | From philadelphia pa | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tick battler
Member # 21113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tick battler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you do facebook, you can ask to join the closed group CD Health (for adults) and CD Autism (for those with children,not only autistic children).

Yes, Gael, there is gradual improvement with some herxing along the way. Not all days are good but overall there is improvement. And you see the evidence every day! If you go slowly you can really minimize the herxing so that it can be fairly mild.

anuta, you can watch videos and read testimonials from www.cdautism.org. There is a parasite protocol which uses vermox (nonsystemic antiparasitic) and d.earth and neem and a few other things...this is done very full moon.

I am taking it for parasites but it works on everything...that's how the autistic kids are healing.

tickbattler

Posts: 1763 | From Malvern, PA | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karenl
Member # 17753

Icon 1 posted      Profile for karenl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
glm1111,

it really is so easy, there is herx but easy to manage herx. You know how many drops you can take without herx and how many with mild herx or more if you have holidays.
The CD is detoxing - all in one. It works great for viruses too.

Posts: 1834 | From US | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Winni
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 36772

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Winni     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I tried to find the facebook page but could not locate. Can you please post what it is called. I tried CD health but nothing there. thanks.

--------------------
Winni

Posts: 150 | From Nebraska | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anuta
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22646

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anuta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just wanted to mention, that I have noticed too how amazing MMS works on viruses.

Since my Lyme escapade had started 6 years ago, I have been having herpes outbreaks almost every month around my periods. At some point I was constantly on Valtrex to control it.

Since I have started MMS 2 months ago-I never took Valtrex, nether had an outbreak. I actually started MMS during an outbreak and it had stopped it the next day.

I will definitely continue with this protocol!!!

Posts: 443 | From Montreal, Canada | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karenl
Member # 17753

Icon 1 posted      Profile for karenl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anuta,

after two months the viruses might be gone - but stay on MMS to make sure there is no relapse and for other healing.

Posts: 1834 | From US | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymedin2010
Member # 34322

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymedin2010     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting & good to hear. Has anyone looked at the blood of autistic children.

I have seen one video & it looked similar to mine. I don't know how legit the video was though?

Posts: 2087 | From NY | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jlcd1
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18138

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jlcd1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
whats the facebook page called?
Posts: 908 | From Albany | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
randibear
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 11290

Icon 1 posted      Profile for randibear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just exactly what is mms? One site called it miracle mineral supplement. Id shy away from anything claiming miracles. Maybe I was at the wrong site.

--------------------
do not look back when the only course is forward

Posts: 12262 | From texas | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is correct, randi. Take away whatever you like from that term.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96223 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jwall
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jwall     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree Tick Battler. I am on the CD Autism FB page and amazed by the evidence of large worms coming out of these children. Parents are curing their children and kids are recovering. It's amazing to me. I've ordered it and plan on starting on myself in January and then my kids will follow because I know my 7 year old son is infested with worms from his symptoms. Antibiotics alone are just not fixing him.
Posts: 618 | From NC | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MattH
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 30846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MattH     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I tried the MMS protocol a couple of years ago. It was pretty difficult to stick with. That was the 15 drops at a time, but I could only get up to about 8 actuated drops two to three times per day. It tasted horrible. This time I do the 30 drops in 24 ounces of water and drink it over 8 to 10 hours. Not near as foul tasting as it was so much easier to stick with.

So I am currently on the Buhner herbs, chlorine dioxide (MMS), Doug Coil, and a Ondamed treatment once a week. The Ondamed has been key to knocking down the Bartonella. It really has been the only thing that has worked noticeably for Bart.

Until the Ondamed I felt like I was just treading water.

Until about 3 weeks ago I could not do a Doug Coil session for more than about 5 minutes without a loss of energy (herx) during the following day for about 2 hours. Now I am up to about 25 minutes for Bart and 30 minutes for Lyme alternating days, with much next day side effects. I am now moving the coil all around the body.

I am starting my 7 month on the Doug Coil. My practitioner said it can take 7 to 9 months before the rife or Doug Coil makes a noticeable effect. I can confirm that is now true for me.

Too soon to say this will get me back to 80 or 90% but we will see. Memory is still not close to back but sleep and energy has improved. Will start one more component this weekend. If I thought MMS is weird (insert your own term) then the next will be I think even stranger (no not the Dr. K urine treatment). If you do not hear from me again well then it did not work! [Smile]

All the Best, MattH

Posts: 607 | From Houston Texas | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zero
Member # 42782

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zero     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am trying to look in to doing MMS, but my neurological symptoms are so severe I can barely read/ speak so research is almost impossible and has been for over a year.

Could someone who is doing this please tell me if they are just doing the MMS or if they are doing some of the other related thins as well.

For example if you look at this package, you will see 2 other things in addition to the MMS. Im definitely going to try the MMS, but not sure about the other things.

Please help?

thanks [Smile]

http://www.keavyscorner.com/Combo-2000-p/c-2000c.htm

Posts: 20 | From Boston, MA | Registered: Nov 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
landerss
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 17732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for landerss     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been on MMS since May, and it's made me more clear-headed and energetic, no doubt. I take 24 drops over 8 hours each day. I'm also doing the Rivera/Kalcker parasite protocol over the full moon week each month.

The protocol, though, doesn't seem to suppress/clear all of my Lyme and coinfections; in fact, the parasite protocol seems to stir things up a bit (possibly parasites dying and releasing bart, babs, lyme?). I tried to do the protocol for a few months without taking the Klinghardt cocktail or bart/babs/lyme herbs alongside, and I started becoming more symptomatic again.

MattH, sounds like you are covering the bases quite well. I wish I could afford rife or ondamed sessions....broke from 5 years of treating!

Everyone doing MMS, please keep posting - very helpful to hear others' experiences.

--------------------
Increasingly ill over past 10 yrs; treating since October '08.

Posts: 180 | From Philadelphia, PA | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MattH
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 30846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MattH     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Landerss,

I added MMS because of Dr K although I left the Dr K cocktail because of price. I buy the Buhner herbs by the pound to save.

My Vermox is on order (getting it overseas) and I will start that part of the parasite protocol in a couple of weeks.

What I did not realize when doing MMS is how antioxidants can reduce the benefit. I knew about vitamin C but did not realize many of my herbs are antioxidants also. Just getting used to it and have to take breaks when I travel for business. Explaining to the TSA might be a bit challenging. "Why are you caring bleach?" "Well it is not really bleach and ..." "Put your hands behind your head!"

Thanks for your update. What I am excited about is that I am now better able to think through all the steps I need to do everyday. Before I would forget to take stuff throughout the day.

All the Best, MattH

Posts: 607 | From Houston Texas | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
landerss
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 17732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for landerss     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good point about all the herbs and supplements that contain antioxidants, MattH. I avoid C now, but probably need to be more careful about timing with the Viressence & Quintessence; maybe that's one of the reasons I'm not getting as good results?!

Dang, didn't think about the TSA pulling me out for stashing 'bleach' onboard [Smile] Have to travel to Asia for work in January and will have to decide on whether to take a full-on break from the stuff. Scary thought, as it may send me back to being as scatter-brained as I was prior...

--------------------
Increasingly ill over past 10 yrs; treating since October '08.

Posts: 180 | From Philadelphia, PA | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catgirl
Member # 31149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome about Kerri's new book and Dr K's support!

As far as the CD, does anyone know if it hits biofilms (proto)?

--------------------
--Keep an open mind about everything. Also, remember to visit ACTIVISM (we can change things together).

Posts: 5418 | From earth | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anuta
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22646

MMS hits biofilms BIG TIME!!!
When I was doing MMS enemas it was pretty obvious, biofilms were pouring out of me every time after the enema.

Based on my energetic tests MMS is sufficient to eradicate protomyxzoa.

MattH
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 30846

Anuta,

I had read that it hits biofilms, good to have confirmation. It is a lot less expensive than serrapeptase.

All the Best, MattH

Catgirl
Member # 31149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome!!! Thanks Anuta!

--------------------
--Keep an open mind about everything. Also, remember to visit ACTIVISM (we can change things together).

Posts: 5418 | From earth | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
healthyandwhole
Member # 42888

Icon 1 posted      Profile for healthyandwhole     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone have experience with MMS knocking down bart?
Posts: 1 | From Latham, New York | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ladyjenie
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 21098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ladyjenie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anuta, I used to have fever blisters several times a year, always at the start of winter. I took MMS a few years ago for Morgellon's and have not had a single outbreak since. I read MMS kills viruses so I must be in remission. Yeah..

MattH, I opted to add lemon or lime drops (citric acid) to my MMS instead of the purchased citric acid and it is much more palatable. The purchased citric acid tastes nasty.

Posts: 245 | From Texas | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MattH
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 30846

Great. I can make the switch. About ready to do the parasite treatment as recommended by the MMS site using vermox.

All the Best, MattH

karenl
Member # 17753

up

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement