LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » most outrageous treatment?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: most outrageous treatment?
randibear
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 11290

Icon 1 posted      Profile for randibear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I read where some people were putting hydrogen peroxide in their ivs. Ugh...

My friend was trying colloidal silver with bad results. Somebody once told her to ingest iodine...

What is the most outrageous treatment you have heard of?

--------------------
do not look back when the only course is forward

Posts: 12262 | From texas | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GretaM
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 40917

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GretaM     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Drinking one's own urine.

Sorry, it seems wrong to me on so many levels.

Posts: 4358 | From British Columbia, Canada | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lax mom
Member # 38743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lax mom         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh my gosh Greta! I agree!

--------------------
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
(aperture)
http://flash.lymenet.org/scripts/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=115161;p=0

Posts: 2519 | From USA | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CherylSue
Member # 13077

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CherylSue     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One of my first treatments when I was so sick and undiagnosed was from a health clinic in Oak Park, IL. They gave me a hydrogen peroxide IV. I could barely walk out afterwards. My daughter had to hold me.

Can you say "snake oil"?

Posts: 1954 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
S13
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 42830

Icon 1 posted      Profile for S13     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One thing my llmd mentioned was Bee venom.

You still get the stinging pain from the venom or so he tells.

Posts: 381 | From The Netherlands | Registered: Nov 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Judie
Member # 38323

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Judie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Think about "healing angels" or you won't get well (said in a VERY threatening, intimidating way with needles in me).

~~From a quack acupuncturist and I felt nothing after the treatment except $200 poorer.

I saw an LLMD a month later and finally started to heal.

[ 12-07-2013, 04:52 AM: Message edited by: Judie ]

Posts: 2839 | From California | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zero
Member # 42782

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zero     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually guys hydrogen peroxide IV can really wreck lyme as far as I know. Just relatively risky/dangerous.

But its not like long term antibiotics are particularly healthy either.

Drinking your own urine would be useless as far as I know.

However, one of the big lyme doctors was developing a treatment where you took some specific anti lyme meds and then after a certain time had your urine with something added to it injected into your muscle.

Theoretically so your immune system could then 'learn' from the denatured lyme cells. Not sure if it worked though.

Point is, just because it sounds ridiculous doesn't mean it is [Razz]

Definitely a lot of people trying to take advantage of us all out there too though [Frown]

Posts: 20 | From Boston, MA | Registered: Nov 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Razzle
Member # 30398

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Razzle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The most ridiculous treatment I've been told to do is to "not research anything that doesn't concern me" and "take antidepressants" even though they did not think I was depressed!

To me, telling a patient to take medicine for something they do not have is irresponsible and to me, also seems to be malpractice...

I think antidepressants given when the doctor has given up trying to figure out the proper diagnosis helps the doctor more than the patient...in other words, the doctor is medicating him/herself for their own failure by giving the patient antidepressants when the patient is not depressed.

Ok, off my soap box...

--------------------
-Razzle
Lyme IgM IGeneX Pos. 18+++, 23-25+, 30++, 31+, 34++, 39 IND, 83-93 IND; IgG IGeneX Neg. 30+, 39 IND; Mayo/CDC Pos. IgM 23+, 39+; IgG Mayo/CDC Neg. band 41+; Bart. (clinical dx; Fry Labs neg. for all coinfections), sx >30 yrs.

Posts: 4167 | From WA | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BoxerMom
Member # 25251

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BoxerMom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I always come back to this one: told by two separate practitioners that I needed a soul retrieval.

Did my infections scare it off?

--------------------
 - Must...find...BRAIN!!!

Posts: 2867 | From Pacific NW | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zero
Member # 42782

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zero     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Razzle if you are done with the soap box I think I will take it and smash it over those doctors heads [Razz]

So many doctors are so damn arrogant and self absorbed. Their behavior is beyond irresponsible. It is down right cruel, just like the IDSA.

Boxermom, thats quite upsetting. I can relate :/

Said this in another thread. Too sick to type anymore so will just copy.

Because if a doctor (a word that actually apparently means god in case you didnt know) does not understand something, then it cannot be real. [cussing]

Posts: 20 | From Boston, MA | Registered: Nov 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nefferdun
Member # 20157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nefferdun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A soul Retrieval? That is hilarious but if anyone said that to me, I would have a bart attack.

No offense to you believers but -

My most ridiculous treatment was the PE1, which cost $1600. I paid $200 for "nosodes" in little vials. I strapped them to my solar plexus and then used the PE1 on acupuncture sites.

The nosodes were supposed to "tell" my body what to attack. I guess their "vibrational frequency" would pass through my abdomen into my body. I was warned to go very slow as the herxing would be major.

Need I say it didn't do a *&%^$ thing?

One treatment that I came up with myself was mixing clove bud oil with DMSA. DMSA goes through the skin to take medication into the tissues and clove bud oil is supposed to be good against bart.

I had pain in my shins so I decided the bart must be on my shin bones and I would just hit it with my concoction. WHOOO. It hurt!!! I was bright red, jumping around in agony. Got into the shower and tried to get it off. Still had bart.

--------------------
old joke: idiopathic means the patient is pathological and the the doctor is an idiot

Posts: 4676 | From western Montana | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GretaM
Member # 40917

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GretaM     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree about the antidepressants.

When it was suggested to me, I said, "Hmmm...antidepressants are effective on fevers and swollen joints?"

This was the doctor that told me after, that I needed to return to playing sports because I was "getting fat."

Hmmm...oh great. I'll just limp out there then. I'm sure the ref won't mind the fainting, the falling over, or the constant swearing.

Soul retrieval...

OMGoodness.

I'd tell those docs where to stick their soul retrieval.

Posts: 4358 | From British Columbia, Canada | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VV
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 38828

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VV     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's just that simple Greta.

Just got to get up and move and around and feel better. Duh!

Posts: 922 | From Philadelphia | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've never heard of soul retrieval. That's a new one on me!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96227 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BoxerMom
Member # 25251

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BoxerMom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Apparently, under times of great distress, your soul can choose to vacate your body, leaving you energetically vulnerable to disease. And maybe evil spirit possession.

Retrieving your errant soul kicks out the bad energy and returns your vibrant life force so you can heal.

Or so I'm told. [Roll Eyes]

(Although I have to say, I kind of love the image of my free-spirited soul saying, "I'm outta here!" and running off to galavant about, leaving my poor body to suffer with Lyme.)

"Thanks for nothin', you disloyal party Soul!"

--------------------
 - Must...find...BRAIN!!!

Posts: 2867 | From Pacific NW | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
surprise
Member # 34987

Icon 1 posted      Profile for surprise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you for the belly laugh!

--------------------
Lyme positive PCR blood, and
positive Bartonella henselae Igenex, 2011.
low positive Fry biofilm test, 2012.
Update 7/16- After extensive treatments,
doing okay!

Posts: 2518 | From USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LisaK
Member # 41384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LisaK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this talk about urine makes me wonder WHO and WHY ever thought of this? Like someone sat around and got high and said.... "hey man, I think I will inject my own urine into myself and see what happens.."

????????

--------------------
Be thankful in all things- even difficult times and sickness and trials - because there is something GOOD to be seen

Posts: 3567 | From Eastern USA | Registered: Jul 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soccermama
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 35101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soccermama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Boxer, I read your post to my husband and he belly laughed and then said, "No. I think what she needs is doctor retrieval."
Posts: 538 | From kentucky | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by soccermama:
Boxer, I read your post to my husband and he belly laughed and then said, "No. I think what she needs is doctor retrieval."

-
Indeed!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Posts: 96227 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oxygenbabe
Member # 5831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oxygenbabe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
salt/c. not only dangerous because your body will do whatever necessary to maintain your electrolytes so you can damage your kidney and heart with it, but explain to me how drinking sal****er can in any way impact a bodywide spirochetal infection where the bugs are embedded in tissue, ligaments, tendons and so on.
Posts: 2276 | From united states | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by randibear:
Somebody once told her to ingest iodine...

I take iodine. It's not the stuff you use externally for cuts, it's meant for internal consumption. The thyroid needs iodine and I use himalayan sea salt that isn't iodized, so I need a source of iodine.

I have weaned myself off Armour Thyroid by using iodine.

--------------------
sixgoofykids.blogspot.com

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Also, oddly, I agree with Nefferdun, the photon treatment seems like the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard ... it worked for me and I am well (it's not a stand alone treatment, I did other things), but it sure seems odd.

Acupuncture seems strange, too. But it does good things for some people ... yet sticking needles in your body seems strange.

Coffee enemas seem weird. They are a great detox tool, but weird.

Grounding should be on that list, though I know I feel better when I ground, especially if it's a barefoot walk on the beach, but I thought grounding was for electrical cords.

I am a believer in all the things I've mentioned, but they seem pretty outrageous.

--------------------

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
map1131
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 2022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for map1131     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Six, interesting? Is your thyroid still alive and have blood flow? Mine is dead and ultra sounds show no blood flow/oxygen into it.

I too use Himalayan salt at home. Surely I get enough iodine through other food sources? I'm on the rx levothyroxine and have been for 30 yrs.

I know, it finished killing the ole thyroid.
Was your thyroid issues lyme induced?

Pam

--------------------
"Never, never, never, never, never give up" Winston Churchill

Posts: 6479 | From Louisville, Ky | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Judie
Member # 38323

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Judie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good lord! So what if you try to retrieve the very unloyal soul and it doesn't want to return???

Is there a process you pay for to "vibrate" you? Is it visualizations like the "healing angels" that I dealt with?

That quack acupuncturist also waved a "vibration box" around me like a wand saying it would "cure" me. I wonder if she was trying to retrieve my soul.

I'm very disturbed by practitioners blaming illness on some spiritual belief system.

Posts: 2839 | From California | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marz
Member # 3446

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Huh?

Are there ten easy steps to retrieve your soul?

Posts: 1297 | From USA | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carmen
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 42391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carmen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a friend with Hep C. She did a series of hydrogen peroxide IV treatments and it did wonders for her. Not a cure but a great improvement. There are better ways to get oxygen into your body, like ozone therapy.

Iodine is essential to proper thryoid function. I've been on lugol's iodine for 7 years. It got rid of breast and thryoid cysts. It got rid of a sebacious cyst on my sons neck.
http://www.optimox.com/pics/Iodine/IOD-10/IOD_10.htm

Go here to learn more about iodine therapy. Just click on the iodine tab. 95% of you on thyroid hormones could have prevented it if you had taken in sufficient iodine
http://breastcancerchoices.org/iodineindex.html

Urine therapy was developed in India and there are many books written about it. Urine is generally steril when it comes out unless there is a UTI. It works homeopathically. Soaking ones feet in one's own urine is suppose to be very good for fungal foot infections. It is also injected into muscle to treat allergies as the antigens in the urine homoepathically alter the body and cure. Many different things are done with it. Some homoepaths make a remedy of it but it has to be from the patient that is being treated.

Departure of the soul generally happens under extreme abusive situations, like child abuse or sexual abuse. Soul retreival is a psychological journey to regain ones personal power, nothing more, nothing less. One's soul can never fully vacate a body until death. But that part that gives vibrancy to life, a will to go on and creativity can shut down under certian circumstances and it will result in phsycial disease, emotional disturbance, psychotic behavior and most commonly, depression.

A closed mind will never heal.

Posts: 803 | From USA | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pika
Member # 38414

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pika     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My soul just left. It just couldn't deal with this Lyme business.

It said it was going out for a carton of almond milk and just never came back.

Does anyone know someone who can retrieve it? Like maybe some healing angels? Is there a place I can pick it up, like an impound lot?

--------------------
Went through five years of hell because an IDSA doc ignored a CDC-positive Western blot in 2009. Started Lyme treatment in early 2014. Trying to wrap my foggy brain around the intricacies of this disease. I also have Hashimoto's thyroiditis.

Posts: 30 | From NY | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pika
Member # 38414

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pika     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't mean to offend anyone. I am new here. There is just something really funny about the idea of soul retrieval.

--------------------
Went through five years of hell because an IDSA doc ignored a CDC-positive Western blot in 2009. Started Lyme treatment in early 2014. Trying to wrap my foggy brain around the intricacies of this disease. I also have Hashimoto's thyroiditis.

Posts: 30 | From NY | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oxygenbabe
Member # 5831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oxygenbabe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Departure of the soul generally happens under extreme abusive situations, like child abuse or sexual abuse. Soul retreival is a psychological journey to regain ones personal power, nothing more, nothing less. One's soul can never fully vacate a body until death. But that part that gives vibrancy to life, a will to go on and creativity can shut down under certian circumstances and it will result in phsycial disease, emotional disturbance, psychotic behavior and most commonly, depression."

And it can only be retrieved at a cost of $150 an hour by an experienced practitioner.

Posts: 2276 | From united states | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Spare me! [Big Grin]

I would think a lot of people here take Iodoral, right? That is also iodine. And no, most of us DO NOT get enough iodine in our diets.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Judie
Member # 38323

"And it can only be retrieved at a cost of $150 an hour by an experienced practitioner."

LOL. Thank you. After all the BS methods I've experienced, I really needed that!

I took iodine for cysts for several months. It did nothing and just made me horribly nauseous on top of the antibiotics.

My new LLND had me stop it immediately. Thank God!

nefferdun
Member # 20157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nefferdun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Be careful with Iodine. When I was young I took kelp for my thyroid. It did wonders for me. When the doctors told me there was nothing wrong with my thyroid, I had all the symptoms of being hypothyroid and miserable from it.

When I began the iodine, my periods were normal and I even got pregnant. My dry scaly skin cleared up and my feet that were hard and rough became smooth.

But my daughter was born Hypothyroid and afterwards I read taking a lot of kelp during pregnancy can cause this. She was an absolutely HUGE baby and has had problems with her weight all of her life. I don't know for sure that the kelp did this but I read it can cause it. My second pregnancy I did not take it and my son was fine.

--------------------
old joke: idiopathic means the patient is pathological and the the doctor is an idiot

Posts: 4676 | From western Montana | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carmen
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 42391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carmen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Japanese women who eat a traditional diet averagea about 12.5 mg of iodine a day. The US rda is 150mcg.

I sincerely doubt you were eating that much kelp nefferdun, unless you were eating it for three meals a day, kelp soup, kelp stew, kelp ice cream, day in, day out.

Posts: 803 | From USA | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carmen
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 42391

quote:
Originally posted by oxygenbabe:
"Departure of the soul generally happens under extreme abusive situations, like child abuse or sexual abuse. Soul retreival is a psychological journey to regain ones personal power, nothing more, nothing less. One's soul can never fully vacate a body until death. But that part that gives vibrancy to life, a will to go on and creativity can shut down under certian circumstances and it will result in phsycial disease, emotional disturbance, psychotic behavior and most commonly, depression."

And it can only be retrieved at a cost of $150 an hour by an experienced practitioner.

and lyme can only be cured at how many thousands of dollars a month for how many years? oops, and then a relapse! [bonk]
surprise
Member # 34987

Icon 1 posted      Profile for surprise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pika wrote:
'My soul just left. It just couldn't deal with this Lyme business.

It said it was going out for a carton of almond milk and just never came back.

Does anyone know someone who can retrieve it? Like maybe some healing angels? Is there a place I can pick it up, like an impound lot?'

I read that last night, threw my head back and shook like jello for 10 minutes w/ laughter. Thank you.

--------------------
Lyme positive PCR blood, and
positive Bartonella henselae Igenex, 2011.
low positive Fry biofilm test, 2012.
Update 7/16- After extensive treatments,
doing okay!

Posts: 2518 | From USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
map1131
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 2022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for map1131     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You guys are too funny. Great thread randibear.

Now I will give my vote to the urine drinking.

What comes out of me can't be healthy. Especially the last year. It stinks, it's cloudy, sometimes it looks like tiny creatures departed my bladder, and I was carrying a bacteria......

So drinking it would be a pi$$er and unadvisable.

When I started on this board in '02. I thought coffee enemas? These people are crazy, they will do anything to get ride of lyme. I wondered why don't they just take some abx?

I was of the opinion that abx and lyme was all the answers. Well shortly after that I got slapped wide awake.

Abx became my enemy(3++ yrs)into it. Now what was I to do? Went alternative and have done some pretty odd things. Not cured yet. But each experience has given me some part of my health back.

Totally a learning journey!!!!!!!!!!

Pam

--------------------
"Never, never, never, never, never give up" Winston Churchill

Posts: 6479 | From Louisville, Ky | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

quote:
Originally posted by map1131:
Six, interesting? Is your thyroid still alive and have blood flow? Mine is dead and ultra sounds show no blood flow/oxygen into it.

I too use Himalayan salt at home. Surely I get enough iodine through other food sources? I'm on the rx levothyroxine and have been for 30 yrs.

I know, it finished killing the ole thyroid.
Was your thyroid issues lyme induced?

Pam

I believe it was Lyme induced. I haven't taken thyroid for over six months, maybe close to a year now. I never had the tests you mention, so I don't know. I was on Synthroid for a few years then switched to Armour, then weaned off.

I did not get enough iodine through food sources. I'm allergic to shellfish, which is a good source, and I don't eat much seaweed. I had a big detox reaction when I started .... I had to drop down to one drop per WEEK. Now I take one drop per day of Lugol's.

--------------------

GretaM
Member # 40917

Pika-I laughed with the carton of almond milk also [Smile]

Yes, my urine isn't fit for consumption either.
[lol]

Ooh this is a great thread.

BoxerMom
Member # 25251

OMG ROTF LMAO!!!!

Went out for almond milk!!!

~Snort!~

--------------------
 - Must...find...BRAIN!!!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement