LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » foot detox experience

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: foot detox experience
Marz
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 3446

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I did this yesterday and found it fascinating. I was skeptical, but that stuff must have come from my feet.

I expected to have lots of white cheese-like material for candida. But there was none.

My liver feels full and itchy over it but nothing from there either. Very little brown color.

Most was orange from detoxifying joints and didn't think joints were that much of a problem for me.

There was a little white foam from lymph but very little.

Also, a little heavy metal and a little teal from medications.

I've googled and found skeptics claiming it'sjust the ionizer changing the salt.

If it's real, why isn't it used more?

Posts: 1297 | From USA | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carmen
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 42391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carmen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have found that the orange color comes from the added salt or the minerals in the tap water. Try using distilled water and see what happens.

I tried using distilled water and go no color change but in order to get the meter in the working range salt needs to be added to increase conductivity. Then the water turns orange.

I can use plain tap water where I live as there is enough minerals to make the meter needle go where it needs to be to have sufficient conductivity. Still the water turns pale orange, if my feet are in it or not.

What is notable is the slime that forms on the upper level of water on the container. When you just run it with no feet the water turns orange. Put feet in it and a slimmy film forms on the container that requires dish soap to get it off.

Still I feel better after a foot bath and it has eliminated toenail fungus where nothing else would and it seems like the nails grow faster. It definately helps detox headaches.

I have a bio-cleanse machine.

Posts: 803 | From USA | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MannaMe
Member # 33330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MannaMe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My husband has been doing foot detoxes regularly. He feels better afterwards.

When he starts to feel toxic, he does one again.

Also when his blood pressure starts going up (he checks it every morning) its time for another foot detox. The next morning his blood pressure is down again.

The water gets an oily scum on top and sometimes it has an awful chemical smell to it!

Posts: 2264 | From USA | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marz
Member # 3446

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I didn't know you could do at home? Do you have an ionizer?

I had this done where I had a therapeutic massage.

Yes, there was a lot of slime too. Pretty ugly at the end. She warned not to touch the water because some people have done that and gotten bacteria that was expelled and came back with infections under their nails.

She did use distilled water.

Posts: 1297 | From USA | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carmen
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 42391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carmen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Clearly some people are more toxic than others and their results will be different.

I learned about foot detox from someone I worked with who had been feeling very bad for a long time. No doc could figure out what was wrong with her. She ended up going to a chiropractor and he had her do the foot baths, several a week. In one month she was as good as new, so she said!

I have instructions for making your own foot detox unit. Its very easy to do and requires a 9 volt battery and a few wires from radio shack. Ive heard it works as well as the expensive models.

I will send you the instructions in an attachment if you pm me your email address.

Its to bad no attachments can be done on this forum. It really limits the amount of information that can be exchanged.

Posts: 803 | From USA | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement