LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » 714 X

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 714 X
Leeintn
Member # 25999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Leeintn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was watching a documentary about a teenager who had cancer. She didn't respond to conventional treatment and was given about a year to live.

Her mother started to do research on alternative treatments and found 714 X. The girl started the 714 X went into remission and is alive today.

I have a family member w/cancer so when I heard this, it got my attention.

I got in touch with the company and was sent a email. It's non toxic and immunomodulator.

It goes on to say 714X has been successful in treating not only cancer but MS, lupus, LYME etc

Just wondering if any of you have tried 714X ?

Its about the same cost as what I am spending on supplement and herbs every month...

So, wanted to get your thoughts..

Thanks

Posts: 83 | From Tennessee | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
j77
Member # 42716

Icon 1 posted      Profile for j77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your post is the first time I've heard about 714x. There is some harsh information out there making it tough to gauge what's what.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/714-X

Posts: 58 | From Virginia | Registered: Nov 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leeintn
Member # 25999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Leeintn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
j77...I agree. Sometimes its difficult to find the truth. When I was digging up some info about 714X, I also found a story about Billy Best. You can google him. It's a fascinating story.

Those are the people I believe. Plus the FDA has banned the sale of it here. Makes me think there's something to it !!!

Posts: 83 | From Tennessee | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leeintn
Member # 25999

PS.. How many people have died using Chemo and radiation? My family member almost died from the FDA approved posion....not the cancer.. I have two friends whose fathers died from radiation.

I'll take my chances with alternative medicine after seeing my loved one close to death and suffering from chemo

Leeintn
Member # 25999

Here's billy best story

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eac7zJi_rDc

j77
Member # 42716

Icon 1 posted      Profile for j77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know some folks that have success stories with radiation treatment, but my personal experience watching my father go through it many years ago was certainly not positive.

Radiation & chemo treatments, at least in terms of current delivery methods, will likely be scoffed at in the future. Perhaps even viewed as cruel torture. That will be a good day though as it would connote that we have better options available & accessible:)

Posts: 58 | From Virginia | Registered: Nov 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carmen
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 42391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carmen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would not trust one single word that Wikipedia has to say about alternative anything. It is highly slanted and even articles that are well documented with 'conventional' studies will be eliminated if they support alternative medicine.

Radiation and chemo are the ultimate russian roulette when it comes to treating cancer and the suffering that radiation can cause is immense.

That Billy story has been on the internet for many years now. I havent' seen much to support it in other testimonials, which of course, means nothing.

Posts: 803 | From USA | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement