LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Anyone using liposomes?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Anyone using liposomes?
nefferdun
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 20157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nefferdun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is my newest interest. I have read so many positive things about the effectiveness of Liposomal vitamin C, glutathione and EDTA.

I used the liposomal EDTA for a while and I could feel it working but the taste was pretty disgusting so I gave up. After doing IV chelation which is extremely costly, I am adding the liposome back in to see if I can get rid of the lead and cadmium faster.

The EDTA has been very helpful with PR because it degrades the biofilm by binding with magnesium and iron. However I read it will bind with heavy metals first so maybe the benefit I am getting is from that.

I am making my own liposoma glutathione. I have done some searching and people say it is 70% as effective as the stuff you buy, which is costly. I can't make the liposomal EDTA so I have to buy that. I ordered vitamin C powder so I can make that.

Here is a link if anyone is interested.
http://www.quantumbalancing.com/liposomalC.htm

The ultrasound cleaner you use costs about $32. It is supposed to reduce the capsules to nano size so they pass through the intestines going directly to the liver, where it is disbursed to the cells. Just my weak understanding of it - practically brain dead these days.

It makes me wonder if I can put other things into liposomes. Artemisinin Essentials is a liposomal product compounded by a pharmacy (can't remember the name) that some doctors are recommending. Why not other herbs??

Why not xylitol and lactoferrin? Xylitol is recommended by dentists for killing the bacteria causing plaque - which is biofilm. The lactoferrin and xylitol is used on diabetic wounds to kill the biofilm protecting the bacteria causing the infection. Perhaps putting these two things together would help it get into our blood better.

By the way, another brainstorm I had and am using now for protomyszoa, is fat binder made from prickly pear cactus. I just started it but I am thrilled about the idea.

--------------------
old joke: idiopathic means the patient is pathological and the the doctor is an idiot

Posts: 4676 | From western Montana | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nefferdun
Member # 20157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nefferdun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has no one heard of this? There is a story about a man from New Zealand that was in a coma dying from swine flu, and on life support. The hospital was trying to force his family to unplug him but they insisted on trying IV vitamin C.

To make a long story short, he came out of the coma but the hospital attributed his recovery to a coincidence and reduced the amount of vitamin C he was getting. When he couldn't get vitamin C by IV, his family switched to liposomal vitamin C and he fully recovered. He had also been diagnosed with leukemia and he was clear of that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GApXBaZuw14

I know you can't believe everything you hear, but there are a lot of stories out there about vitamin C. Many lyme people swear the salt/C protocol is helping them. The problem with taking such a huge amount of vitamin C is it gives you the runs as most of it is eliminated.

This explains how liposomes work. It is very easy to understand with the illustrations shown.

http://hbcprotocols.com/liposomes.html

I am leaving tomorrow for my doctors appointment.

--------------------
old joke: idiopathic means the patient is pathological and the the doctor is an idiot

Posts: 4676 | From western Montana | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
surprise
Member # 34987

Icon 1 posted      Profile for surprise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love lipo glutathione, Pure Encapsulations made a new capsule of it, but too expensive for me to re-order, but a top all time favorite when taken daily.

I splurged and bought a lipo C and lipo glut eatable orange cream, it's hasn't arrived yet- fighting a viral cold in my house, hope it comes today.

I don't feel confident making it- in the kitchen too much as it is ;-)

Hey, have a great trip Neff---

--------------------
Lyme positive PCR blood, and
positive Bartonella henselae Igenex, 2011.
low positive Fry biofilm test, 2012.
Update 7/16- After extensive treatments,
doing okay!

Posts: 2518 | From USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carmen
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 42391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carmen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wrote a detailed post on how to make lipsomal c a while back. Ive been doing for quite a while.
http://flash.lymenet.org/scripts/ultimatebb.cgi/topic/3/33004?

Posts: 803 | From USA | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuluBelle
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 38865

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuluBelle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I applaud your efforts with liposomes. I have not tried anything other than the Hopkinton Drug Artemisinin which you mentioned. But your never give up attitude is great. Let us know how this project goes.

Also bless you for taking such good care of your sick cat. I have been a cat lover since before I could walk.

In Buhner's new book he lists Sida acuta, Greater celadine, NAC and Royal jelly as biofilm breakers. Sida acuta you can get from Woodland Essence.

Some care is required with Greater celadine. He says use for 30 days then take a week break before resuming. Also celadine stimulates bile. In some instances it can overstimulate and inflame the bile duct to the point of closing it.
You need to be alert to symptoms of this - jaundice, itching, abnormal stools, and pain in the region of the gall bladder. Discontinue use and these symptoms should disappear.

You'll be happy to know that today I had a blood draw for Fry Labs.

Also MD Labs for the Mycoplasma PCR tests.

I hope your appointment with Dr Fry is very useful. Please tell us about it.

Lastly, thanks for your reply to my coartem question. I would love to know the specifics of how you combined Malarone and Coartem. I am not sure of the forum guidelines regarding posting protocols. Please send me a PM if necessary.

Thanks and I wish you healing

--------------------
You won't know how sick I was until you see me when I'm well !

Posts: 123 | From Colorado | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement