LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Is lyme an STD??

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Is lyme an STD??
freddypoo123
Member # 43450

Icon 1 posted      Profile for freddypoo123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's been new research coming out that Lyme could possibly be transmitted sexually, as I'm sure many of you guys have heard. An ex of mine has Lyme, and is saying (albeit to me overreacting) "I can never date anybody ever again" because she is a sweet girl and does not want to infect anybody else with this disease.

I want to get everybody's opinion on this, and what their experiences have been as far as having sexual relations with Lyme. I obviously know to practice safe sex just to be safe, but she seems to feel it is not worth the risk. What is everybody's thoughts on this?

Posts: 7 | From Tennessee | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bigstan
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 11699

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bigstan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's quite possible. The problem is I don't think there is enough science to back it up at this stage.
For now, the CDC reports that "there is no credible scientific evidence that Lyme disease can be spread from person-to-person through sexual contact."

There are few published reports on this:

https://theweek.com/article/index/255971/the-newest-std-lyme-disease

--------------------
HERX is a Four Letter Word!

Posts: 716 | From If you're going through hell, keep going......Winston Churchill | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
randibear
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 11290

Icon 1 posted      Profile for randibear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well personally I think she needs to be educated about lyme. it is not considered a sexual disease such as gnorrhea or, forive me, crabs or something.

so I think she's overreacting a bit.

can it be sexually transmitted? no, I dont believe so, but I'm not an expert on this. I have heard both sides tho. my doc says no.

--------------------
do not look back when the only course is forward

Posts: 12262 | From texas | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymenotlite
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 33166

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymenotlite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My LLMD says yes, and as far as sexual involvement, he says, "It's not something you'd do to someone you care about."
Posts: 705 | From WA state | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymenotlite
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 33166

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymenotlite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To clarify, my doc said that lyme can be transmitted sexually but did not say that it is an STD. I think that is another issue.

As far as taking anything the CDC says about lyme - forget it. They are still trying to cover up the biowarfare aspect, in my opinion, and wish to minimize the importance of this issue.

Posts: 705 | From WA state | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GretaM
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 40917

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GretaM     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, latest studies are finding borellia spirochetes in 100% of vaginal secretions of women studied. Intermittent presences of spirochetes in semen.

It CAN be sexually transmitted, this was documented by another study where the exact strains were found in husband and wife couples.

Personally, I have abstained since the last study was released.

And it is not really an issue, as anyone with lyme can tell you, there isn't much energy for basic everyday activities, like eating, bathing, staying awake, let alone having sex.

And I wouldn't wish lyme disease on my worst enemy. Let alone take the risk, no matter how small, of passing it on to someone I care about.

Posts: 4358 | From British Columbia, Canada | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lymenotlite:
To clarify, my doc said that lyme can be transmitted sexually but did not say that it is an STD. I think that is another issue.

-
Right... it might be transmitted sexually (rarely so) .. but it is not an STD.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
randibear
Member # 11290

Icon 1 posted      Profile for randibear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good heavens. think of all the millions of people who have lyme and then the ones who are having unprotected sex.

the entire population could wind up having lyme eventually...

--------------------

Posts: 12262 | From texas | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymedin2010
Member # 34322

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymedin2010     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One guy hugged a girl with Lyme & she was crying, he then got Lyme. He believes it was when he used his synthetic cigarette smoker & put it on his lips with her tears. One of his first symptoms was burning of the lips & mouth, then came rolling in more symptoms & then full blown Lyme. I have the link to the site where he posted if you want, just LMK.

I think I gave it to my wife & she is gradually being pulled down. I think it is a STD, but the level of transmission is dependent on how infected you are with it, how long of an exposure you have, & how well your immune system responds to the infection.

Just think about it, many people get bit by ticks & have Lyme, yet they don't show it. You will get the same response from sexual contact, where few will get sick & most will fight it off & contain the infection. You may not get all of the co-infections with contact, which may be easier for the body to keep at bay.

This is true for many infections, in that many people may carry the virus or bacteria, but not succumb to it.

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/01/prweb11506441.htm

https://sites.google.com/site/marylandlyme/sexual-transmission

http://lymesentinel.blogspot.com/2009/12/lyme-disease-study-shows-evidence-of.html

Posts: 2087 | From NY | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GretaM
Member # 40917

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GretaM     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with all of the above posters.

Until more is known about the trasnmission rate via sex, I will abstain.

Not worth the risk IMO.

Posts: 4358 | From British Columbia, Canada | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
freddypoo123
Member # 43450

Icon 1 posted      Profile for freddypoo123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is just another example about the most frustrating aspect of Lyme, which is that there is so little definitive information out there on it. It seems everywhere you look there are people disagreeing with each other on everything about Lyme.

I wish it was known for sure whether it was in fact sexually transmitted or not. I don't want to see her be alone forever because of this.

Posts: 7 | From Tennessee | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymedin2010
Member # 34322

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymedin2010     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Since I do my own microscopy I see the damn thing in a small pinch of blood from my finger. They are ALL OVER THE PLACE & I have billions & billions of them throughout my entire body. I am a certain percentage of borrelia by weight.

These blood cells get fed EVERYWHERE in your body & can pour out into any tissue. There is always some blood cells in urine, semen, mouth, saliva, tears...etc.

What happens after the bacteria gets to the host is another story & from MANY people & the MANY family members infected, I notice that MOST are able to hold off the infection or at least hold of the infection for YEARS, but who knows what happens in the future. Time will tell.

Posts: 2087 | From NY | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
freddypoo123
Member # 43450

I've come across a study that suggests that Lyme is NOT transmitted sexually. It was written in response to an article suggesting that Lyme might be an STD.

http://www.aldf.com/Letter_to_the_editor_of_AFMR_for_ALDF_website_3.10.14.pdf

surprise
Member # 34987

Icon 1 posted      Profile for surprise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Freddy, I read the article you posted, sorry, highly suspicious.

I don't offer an opinion on Lyme being sexually transmitted,
but let me assure you, it absolutely 100%

CAN be transmitted congenitally from infected pregnant mother to baby in utero, and breast-feeding.

The article you posted mentions testing with rats,
and infected female rats not passing congenital to baby rats in utero.

Okay. That just tells me we cannot compare rats to humans,
or this article is tainted malarkey.

--------------------
Lyme positive PCR blood, and
positive Bartonella henselae Igenex, 2011.
low positive Fry biofilm test, 2012.
Update 7/16- After extensive treatments,
doing okay!

Posts: 2518 | From USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
surprise
Member # 34987

Icon 1 posted      Profile for surprise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
P.S.
There have been many threads on the subject of sexual transmission, and if you use the search function,

you can read them, and various opinions on sexual transmission.
Congenital has been proven, without a doubt, in humans.

--------------------
doing okay!

Posts: 2518 | From USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
freddypoo123
Member # 43450

I'm just offering another viewpoint to keep this conversation going, as I believe it's important. I don't fall on one side of the argument or the other, I am just trying to learn and be objective.

Having said that, in the spirit of objectivity, rats absolutely CAN be compared to humans for medical research! They've been doing it for years and there is a very good reason for it.

Source: http://www.genome.gov/11511308

"In their Nature paper, the researchers reported that, at approximately 2.75 billion base pairs, the rat genome is smaller than the human genome, which is 2.9 billion base pairs, and slightly larger than mouse genome, which is 2.6 billion base pairs. However, they also found that the rat genome contains about the same number of genes as the human and mouse genomes. Furthermore, almost all human genes known to be associated with diseases have counterparts in the rat genome and appear highly conserved through mammalian evolution, confirming that the rat is an excellent model for many areas of medical research."

Razzle
Member # 30398

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Razzle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by freddypoo123:
I've come across a study that suggests that Lyme is NOT transmitted sexually. It was written in response to an article suggesting that Lyme might be an STD.

http://www.aldf.com/Letter_to_the_editor_of_AFMR_for_ALDF_website_3.10.14.pdf

Considering the source of this (isn't ALDF a puppet org for the IDSA/CDC?), I'd question the validity...

--------------------
-Razzle
Lyme IgM IGeneX Pos. 18+++, 23-25+, 30++, 31+, 34++, 39 IND, 83-93 IND; IgG IGeneX Neg. 30+, 39 IND; Mayo/CDC Pos. IgM 23+, 39+; IgG Mayo/CDC Neg. band 41+; Bart. (clinical dx; Fry Labs neg. for all coinfections), sx >30 yrs.

Posts: 4166 | From WA | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
surprise
Member # 34987

Columbia University statement on congenital transmission:

http://asp.cumc.columbia.edu/lymedisease/askthedr/for_pt/displayanswer1-lyme.asp?Departments=LymeDisease&Controlnumber=347

Even our 'friends' from the CDC state 'treat the infected pregnant mother, it can be dangerous for the fetus'

http://www.cdc.gov/lyme/resources/toolkit/factsheets/10_508_Lyme%20disease_PregnantWoman_FACTSheet.pdf

--------------------
doing okay!

Tincup
Member # 5829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tincup         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All you wanted to know about Lyme and Sex...

https://sites.google.com/site/marylandlyme/sexual-transmission

As for your friend, please don't let her give up sex!

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

Posts: 20353 | From The Moon | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tincup
Member # 5829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tincup         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That garbage article is by PHIL BAKER. Good grief! What a toad!

The best thing to do with that paper is to use it to house train a puppy, or line the bottom of a bird cage.

[lol]

[lol]

[lol]

[lol]

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

Posts: 20353 | From The Moon | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pollyanna
Member # 43166

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pollyanna     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my partners blood showed this awful illness 10+ years ago, went on doxy and painful symptoms cleared. three years ago out of blue I started with flu, severe knee pain,right leg dragging. then came the ms doctors who insisted lyme will never scar brain mri. well I am lucky to realize they are feeding me wrong info and meds. I cannot figure out why? it is more than possible it's highly likely transmitted this way.
this is playing Russian roulette.
it still hides in my blood so deep, igenex lab sees it. thank god

Posts: 16 | From RHODE ISLAND | Registered: Jan 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pollyanna
Member # 43166

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pollyanna     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sorry I did add spaces why did they disappear?
Posts: 16 | From RHODE ISLAND | Registered: Jan 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LisaK
Member # 41384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LisaK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I read it is in something like 80% of vaginal fluid tested. that is enough to satisfy me that you can get it from sex.

also it has been found in tears, so..... no more kissing loved ones in the eyes for me.

--------------------
Be thankful in all things- even difficult times and sickness and trials - because there is something GOOD to be seen

Posts: 3558 | From Eastern USA | Registered: Jul 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LisaK
Member # 41384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LisaK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
pollyanna, maybe you just got bit????????????

I know I am new-ish here, but from LONG experience personally from ticks and company I must for my own hypothesis say that the likelihood of getting reinfected is the same percentile as having a relapse.

very high

so.... I deduce that it is like playing Russian Roulette.....

saying "relapse" or "how did I get this" to me is like saying , "how did I get that wrinkle in my face? ...I am only 50 years old"

just not feeling so positive this weekkkkkkk.... too much thought about the future of humankind. [Frown]

--------------------
Be thankful in all things- even difficult times and sickness and trials - because there is something GOOD to be seen

Posts: 3558 | From Eastern USA | Registered: Jul 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LisaK
Member # 41384

https://www.google.com/search?q=lyme+spriochetes+in+vaginal+fluid&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&channel=sb#channel=sb&q=lyme+spirochetes+in +vaginal+fluid&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&spell=1

--------------------

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by pollyanna:

sorry I did add spaces why did they disappear?

-
Any time you want to edit, just click on the "pencil/pad" icon and fire away!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
freddypoo123
Member # 43450

quote:
Originally posted by Tincup:
As for your friend, please don't let her give up sex!

I don't want her to give up sex and I'm trying to find ways to convince her not to. So I suggest condoms just to be on the safe side, but she seems to think it's not worth the risk. Trying to find any information that will ease her mind.
randibear
Member # 11290

can you imagine if the millions who have lyme all gave up sex??

--------------------

LisaK
Member # 41384

can you imagine all the people that don't know they have lyme and babs and bart and.... NOT giving up sex because they don't know?

all the blood I donated..... ugh. poor people....

--------------------

randibear
Member # 11290

lisa, I learned many years ago not to donate. in factit was the very first thing I was told.

--------------------

freddypoo123
Member # 43450

LisaK, are you suggesting that people that have Lyme should give up sex entirely? Or would you recommend just practicing safe sex with a partner who is knowledgeable of the risks of their condition?
Lymedin2010
Member # 34322

So we know many people have Lyme, as I did for years & simply not know it. It might never come out right away, or it can be events that just cascaded & open up Pandora's box. So others can get it sexually & contain it very well.

The people in my neighborhood are containing it very well overall, a heck of a lot better than I am right now. But I was them a few years ago, seemingly healthy but nonetheless a carrier.

I believe in sexual transmission & the more exposure the better the chances are of you acquiring it but as a carrier. Just because you host the bacteria does not mean that you are painfully infected, sorta like HIV/AIDS.

My wife doesn't like the grass & outside. I have been running around obliviously outdoors all my life & I loved it. I gave it to my wife, but for years she showed no symptoms & then gradual symptoms. She is becoming more like me now. It took me 16 years until I hit chronic stage & it is taking her a long time as well, but she shows hints of it all the time.

I wanted my wife to use condoms in the beginning, in case I become extremely infected, but she looked at my like I had 2 heads (that is funny now that I look at it).

Is it OK to post another forum here? This is important & read it carefully. One guy on there had a friend who has Lyme & who cried on him. He used to smoke some nicotine synthetic cigarette. He thinks he may have contacted her tears & then the cigarette device to his mouth. One of his first symptoms were burning of the lips. Very good read.

http://www.healingwell.com/community/default.aspx?f=30&m=3057504

And then another link:
http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/01/prweb11506441.htm

The master contact transmission thread:
http://lymerick.net/Transmission-Bb-contact.htm

LisaK
Member # 41384

freddypoo, I am not sure what people should do.

even though I had these buggers for at least 16 years, I only found out last summer.

I am married. My husband and 2 out of 3 of our kids have been diagnosed with lyme and other stuff.

When I found out I had it we used condoms for a while, but only to prevent pregnancy.

I wondered why I didn't get prego all this time.... thank you God for not letting that happen. I have been so sick. It would not have been a good thing.

I did donate blood because I listened to the regime about how they check it all so thoroughly. ha. too bad. [Frown]

I wish all ticks would just die.

and I wish that everyone in the world would know what it is like to go through all of this. Then there will be change.

My 20 yr old was diagnosed. I told her " no sex", no kissing tears, .... will she listen? who knows. but like all diseases that can be transmitted sexually, she should tell her partner. chances are he has it anyway.

we are in a very high area in PA.

--------------------

kreynolds
Member # 15117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kreynolds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thought the Spirochete was the "cousin" to Syphilis? I don't think you can transmit it to your partner, but I do believe if you conceive, the baby may get Lyme.... Just my opinion...

--------------------
Diagnosed CDC + 6/2007

Quest: + IGG Bands 18,23,39,41,58,66 and 93.

Quest: + IGM Bands

Quest: + Bartonella (B.Henselea & B. Quintana),+ Babesia, and + Mycoplasma and Lyme-Induced Addisons Disease

+ Biofilm blood test 12/2010

Posts: 1185 | From New York | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KH111
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 25829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KH111     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got lyme and babesia from my husband. We only practice safe sex since this started for us in 2003.

I had our son before we had lyme. However he was bitten last summer and was treated by a good LLMD and is off of abx and is doing fine.

What do people do such as my son when he gets older? If he is symptom free for the next 10 years does this matter? Can he ever have a normal relationship? Have kids? We only have one child in part because I did not want to give this to a child. Will I ever have healthy grandchildren?

This is all so very depressing.

Posts: 160 | From somewhere | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
'Kete-tracker
Member # 17189

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 'Kete-tracker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Depends on which LLMD you talk to.
However, I think the real answer is not so black & white.

It's *quite* possible the Lyme 'kete' could be transfered between couples during unprotected sex, in the same way as syphillis is transmitted (they're bacterial cousins).

Especially if the one doing the "transmitting" has not been on high-level abx, which tends to deplete the population of 'ketes in all the bodily fluids *markedly*.

But without "proof" of sexual transmission coming out of a well-run clinial trial (highly problematic to arrange), we'll likely be debating this topic for years to come.

Posts: 1233 | From Dover, NH | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymedin2010
Member # 34322

This is a VERY good news report.

http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid836564367001?bckey=AQ~~,AAAAVzySoEk~,39KWv4t6IXBhr9fjdqt8jJhoVTxYZojR&bctid=3548410791001

LisaK
Member # 41384

lymedin, but what about mesquitos? fleas? and the huge fact that MOST people never remember seeing a tick, and for obvious reasons- they are too small!(esp. in beginning of season)

I think any awareness is great, but we need to realize that most people probably have this is because it is everywhere.

For example:

There is no way science could test every animal meat consumed as undercooked or rare fare. that includes beef, venison, etc.....

http://www.ars.usda.gov/Main/docs.htm?docid=11021

there are too many channels for this bugger to even begin to fathom "where it all started with me" type thinking. it is a mute point. in my opinion anyway. just makes sense

--------------------

Lymedin2010
Member # 34322

Yes, those insects too & raw meat.

It is good for people to know that it can also be an STD. Just because you acquire the bacteria, does not mean you will necessarily show symptoms.

Another good reason for people to have protected sex, until you get married. Then you can exchange your bacteria as desired.

http://www.ktvu.com/videos/news/san-francisco-lyme-disease-spreading-through/vCbBnt/

Carmen
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 42391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carmen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My opinion is that it is absolutely a sexually transmitted disease and deserves the STD title. How transmittable will vary upon the carrier.

I agree with what Lymedin2012 said.

Lyme is almost identical to syphilis and many symptoms are the same. Consider that.

No one wants the stigma of being a STD carrier and few doctors will be willing to put that upon their patients at this point.

I use to be a raw milk proponent. But now, due to Lyme I don't think its a good idea.

Posts: 803 | From USA | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
applewine
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 26220

Icon 1 posted      Profile for applewine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know there was a study where it was found in sexual fluid of men and women. That is suggestive of something. But, you need to know you have it to begin with for sure.
Posts: 136 | From arlington, VA | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymedin2010
Member # 34322

I think I posted this in another thread, but here is a NOBEL PRIZE winner talking about how Lyme can be spread.

It will take you to the exact time she starts talking about transmission, but it is good to watch the whole thing at one point.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WozrCFW0mRM&feature=player_detailpage#t=2818

LisaK
Member # 41384

quote:
Originally posted by Lymedin2010:
....Then you can exchange your bacteria as desired.

THIS MADE ME LOUGH OUT LOUD!!!! hahahahahahaaa
thanks, I needed that

[lol]

--------------------

LisaK
Member # 41384

nice link with the Nobel person. I notice it was from 2005. :/ it's a shame this all takes so long to get the word out to unsuspecting Joe Public

--------------------

lymielauren28
Member # 13742

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymielauren28     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, yes, yes. I gave my husband Lyme and co's before we were married. He has ALL of my symptoms now. Sad.

--------------------
"The only way out is through"

Posts: 1434 | From mississippi | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement