LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Not feeling so well..

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Not feeling so well..
xrunnerx2012
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 39306

Icon 1 posted      Profile for xrunnerx2012     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
4 weeks ago I completely changed my diet. Absolutely no gluten sugar fruits or grains.

The following week I stopped taking rifampin and mino.

Last week I started diflucan.

I am also on a-fng, bio silver spray, quintessence, a-inflam.

When I say diet, I mean diet. I have not ingested anything I should not have had.

This week I have not been feeling good at all. How long can a candida/mold here last? Also on Saturday I started herba prima clay and ditched the cholestyramine.

I don't want to say I felt better on antibiotics. I want to know what I am doing is creating changes in my body. I have never done a diet like this before.

I've been weak and tired all day. Had a bad pressure headache tonight. My 4 mile run felt awful. I've had chills everyday almost now. A little heart pain here and there. That I know started as soon as I started the silver 3 weeks ago.

My mind however had been super clear with zero fogginess.

(Treating since Oct 1 2012. 9 months babs treatment. Bartonella treatment July 2013-April 2014)

Posts: 251 | From Baltimore | Registered: Oct 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
desertwind
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 25256

Icon 1 posted      Profile for desertwind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you think you are relapsing off the abx.'s?

Could also be a candidas herx - Diflucan an A-FNG are heavy hitters IME.

Area you detoxing? The run should help w/ that. Do you feel worse after running? I always find running to be a great detox unless I am really sick.

Posts: 1671 | From Tick Infested New Jersey | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Razzle
Member # 30398

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Razzle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like a herx...

Molybdenum helps detox yeast die-off toxins...

--------------------
-Razzle
Lyme IgM IGeneX Pos. 18+++, 23-25+, 30++, 31+, 34++, 39 IND, 83-93 IND; IgG IGeneX Neg. 30+, 39 IND; Mayo/CDC Pos. IgM 23+, 39+; IgG Mayo/CDC Neg. band 41+; Bart. (clinical dx; Fry Labs neg. for all coinfections), sx >30 yrs.

Posts: 4166 | From WA | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xrunnerx2012
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 39306

Icon 1 posted      Profile for xrunnerx2012     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think I am relapsing. To be honest in not sure if any antibiotics ever helped me really. Maybe just with my heart pain and head pressure.

Sunday I ran 6 miles. Yesterday I took a break and today I did 4. I always feel great after a run. As far as my energy goes, I don't think I am eating enough with this diet. I'm going to have to find more way to eat the foods I can and get creative.

As far as my other symptoms.... I hope it is just constant candida die off and toxins. I am tired of going after Lyme and co's when I have made barely any progress.

I trusted my instinct to go off antibiotics... Especially when she did ART testing and said I have "very little tick borne activity but a lot of fungus, especially in your head".... I just hope I made the right decision.

On the bright side I have lost a lot of weight and I can see my abs! Ha

Posts: 251 | From Baltimore | Registered: Oct 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
surprise
Member # 34987

Icon 1 posted      Profile for surprise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm on A-FNG, and I have a terrible habit of being impatient, and 'just want to get it done', meaning that little bottle, so I started squirting a whole dropper full of A-FNG 2x a day

instead of counting out drops, and I'm on a strange powder of Lufenuron for yeast, too.
Plus, it's a stressful month w/ activities, and I'm pushing myself.

Yeah, my head's been hurting too. More headaches, aches, waves of fatigue. I'm trying to up my detox, it feels like Bart, I think Bart lies in the GI tract, too, but I'm getting yeast die off, and craved carbs/ GF bread stuff this week and gave in.

All that to say: could be yeast-- there is a lot of overlap in symptoms for me. I just know another layer of 'crud' is being worked on and out.

I don't know what to say about the antibiotics. It seems very personal to know when to stop.

--------------------
Lyme positive PCR blood, and
positive Bartonella henselae Igenex, 2011.
low positive Fry biofilm test, 2012.
Update 7/16- After extensive treatments,
doing okay!

Posts: 2518 | From USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
surprise
Member # 34987

Icon 1 posted      Profile for surprise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Excellent point Carol.

--------------------
doing okay!

Posts: 2518 | From USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xrunnerx2012
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 39306

I run probably 4 times a week and lift weights. I definitely agree with the malnutrition part. I have just chosen to simply eat a paleo type diet. Absolutely nothing processed. I still get my carbs through lots of vegetables and I have been eating plenty of protein and fats. Aside from the fatigue, my normal symptoms have been somewhat heightened since starting this.

Has anyone ever taken silver before?

surprise
Member # 34987

I tried the very expensive silver spray when I went off treatment antibiotics, and didn't care for it at all.

I know we are all different, but I think I bought and tried it out of fear of going off antibiotics-
Intuitively my body said NO to it, after a few weeks or so.

--------------------
doing okay!

beths
Member # 18864

Icon 1 posted      Profile for beths     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I felt awful my first month on diflucan and antifungals. I was sure I was relapsing. Slowly, I started to feel better
Posts: 1276 | From maryland | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement