LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Healing Lyme Without Antibiotics

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Healing Lyme Without Antibiotics
anuta
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22646

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anuta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Scott posted these AMAZING notes from the conference and I felt that I had to share it here.

Dr. K. is revolutionary as usual. It seems that he is turning into treating parasites as a MAIN and FIRST Lyme treatment. He is using MMS, Chaga and the whole bunch of other alternative treatments. I’ve heard that he now starts all his patients on MMS enemas.
Alex Volinsky PhD spoke on the "Rope Worm". Dr. N. spoke on Mycoplasma.

Here are the most interesting ones from my point of view:

• If someone recovers with antibiotic treatment, you have no idea what you actually treated.

• Blood transfusions, sexual contact, unpasteurized milk, trans-placental transmission, breast feeding, and food are all potential sources of infection.

• Why some people are sick and others with similar issues are fine. He mentioned that microbes grow in contaminated terrain and that toxicity could be a reason that we are more affected by microbes today than in the past. He noted that it could also be that spirochetes block the detoxification system. In actual practice, his observation has been that both of these are likely to be true. The microbes need the toxic terrain so they downregulate the body's detoxification systems in order to create a better environment for their survival.

• With dental issues and jawbone cavitations, think Bartonella. There is no ALS without Bartonella. When the most severe Lyme presents, think Bartonella.

• Aluminum, strontium, barium, and titanium are found in the environment. Pathogens grow exponentially faster in the presence of aluminum. Detoxification of aluminum is absolutely essentially for recovery and wellness. The exponential growth of Lyme disease directly parallels our increasing body burden of aluminum.

• Treating parasites in many different ways leads to the rope parasite coming out. He calls it the rope parasite rather than the rope worm as it is still not clear exactly what "the creature" is. When these start coming out, Lyme patients improve and feel better. Some people need to do enemas several times per week for 18 months and then they see parasites.

• Clinical symptoms with Lyme is much closer linked to rope parasites than anything else.

• The rope parasite is likely a biofilm community of different organisms that live together in a meaningful way. Biofilm communities determine how many members are allowed into them. The "rope worm" is not falling into the classic definition of a parasite but more of a biofilm. Every patient sees something come out when they do the treatments long enough.

• The rope parasite may be an adaptation in how the body responds to heavy metals. Treatment includes: 1) Stopping foods, behaviors, and supplements such as B vitamins that feed the parasites, 2) Heavy metal detoxification and mineral replacement, 3) Enema and/or Suppository protocols regularly for 18 months, and 4) Repeated oral anti-helminthics. Some of the oral options include liposomal artemisinin, Curcusyn (curcumin and ginger), Mimosa pudica, Chaga, freeze-dried garlic, Albenza, Ivermetctin, Alinia, and others. Ginger is a great anti-parasitic and covers things with no other RX options.

• Chaga is great for Bartonella, Borrelia, Mycoplasma, and parasites. American Chaga is a different fungus from the Siberian Chaga. Chaga has to be started with a sprinkle and slowing increased. It is the most powerful single compound for Lyme in the past few years.

• Chronic illness has been linked with the count of anaerobic organisms. The fewer of these you have, the healthier one will generally be. Ozone works better than oxygen. Chlorine dioxide was a breakthrough to decrease anaerobes.

• Lyme, co-infections, mold, auto-immunity, food allergies, CFIDS, MCS, colon/liver/pancreatic cancers are all CONSEQUENCES of parasites; not the cause of the illness.
• Initially assume that every illness you see is caused by parasites.
• You have to change the ground on which the Lyme grows and then address the Lyme at the end. Antibiotics become the air gun at the end rather than the nuclear bomb at the beginning.

• initially underestimated the role of Candida in chronic illness. It is the only bug that secretes over 600 known biotoxins and can modulate every aspect of our system. Taming it with diet is not very successful. Ozonated essential oils can be highly effective against it.
• When one has perioral pallor (pale skin around the mouth or a bleaching of tissues around the lips), this can be a sign that parasites may be an issue. It can look greenish pale. Ears are often red in people with parasites as well due to lymphocytosis.

• Treatment order is from large to small: parasites, mold, protozoa, bacteria, viruses. Almost never sees a patient without parasites.

See more at http://www.betterhealthguy.com/healing-lyme-without-antibiotics

Posts: 443 | From Montreal, Canada | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pebbles
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 43614

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pebbles     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lots of great info here. I am slowly reading through it. Thanks for sharing!!
Posts: 116 | From Upstate NY | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hiker53
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 6046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some excellent info there, but there is no proof of rope worms or rope parasites.

If you read the actual research of the scientists (not in the medical field or zoological field, but engineering field) they say the rope worm best lives when the pH of the blood is 8-10.

Well, anyone would be dead at that pH. The blood pretty much stays at a pH of 7.4 unless there is some poisoning. If it went up those high pH's you are a goner.

Secondly, they talk about the color of thev conjunctiva of the eye as being a symptom of elevated pH of the blood. Not true.

If rope parasites exist why aren't medical researchers and zoologists involved. When I hear statements that the worms are probably hermaphrodites since no sex organs have been found, it blows my mind. A hermaphrodite has sex organs--both male and female.

Ironically one of the scientists who discovered it holds a patent on a certain type of enema to get rid of this supposed parasite. Hmm.

THIS IS JUST MY OPINION.

Hiker53

--------------------
Hiker53

"God is light. In Him there is no
darkness." 1John 1:5

Posts: 8879 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anuta
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22646

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anuta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From Alex Volinsky PhD presentation:

What is the rope worm? Is it from the MALT (mucosa-associated lymphoid tissue) and coming from the gut, thyroid, breast, lung, salivary glands, eye, and skin? Is it a parasite? Is it part of the human microbiome (including the immune system)?

Rope worms are subject to autolysis (meaning they break down when they leave the body via self-digestion; this is a reason that it is generally difficult to get positive parasite tests).

Mucoid worm-like aggregates with unidentified origin at this time. As for what the "rope worm" actually is, no one knows at this time. However, Volinsky is working to do additional DNA sequencing projects once funds are available.

The DNA sequences thus far have found human genes, seed bug (Cymonius notabilis), and insect, plant, and bacterial DNA.

There is a connection with the moon cycle.

He tried to submit papers to several peer-reviewed journals, but these were rejected as there was no proof it was a parasite.

There is some research being done in forensics to look at dead people and compare the DNA of the rope worm to the human intestine.

Posts: 443 | From Montreal, Canada | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hiker53
Member # 6046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Every one can believe what they wish. When I read the article he has online there were a lot of scientific errors (like the pH) and that really bothers me. I can see why his papers were rejected by peer reviewed journals, when his basic medical facts are incorrect.

Maybe there is a "rope like thing" and maybe not.

I believe that sometimes a few MD's including Dr. K will grab onto the next "idea" because they don't know how to cure people.

Again, this is just my opinion and I don't want to upset anyone.

I do know that parasites are real and need to be treated.

Hiker53

--------------------
Hiker53

"God is light. In Him there is no
darkness." 1John 1:5

Posts: 8879 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catgirl
Member # 31149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by anuta:
Scott posted these AMAZING notes from the conference and I felt that I had to share it here.

• Treating parasites in many different ways leads to the rope parasite coming out.

This has been my experience. Quite gratifying when they come out.

So much good info here, thanks for posting! [Smile]

--------------------
--Keep an open mind about everything. Also, remember to visit ACTIVISM (we can change things together).

Posts: 5418 | From earth | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CD57
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 11749

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CD57     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So it looks like parasites are the reason why people get bad bartonella and Lyme?
Posts: 3528 | From US | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CD57
Member # 11749

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CD57     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So it looks like parasites are the reason why people get bad bartonella and Lyme?

No mention of babesia interesting.

Posts: 3528 | From US | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CherylSue
Member # 13077

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CherylSue     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dr. K also has an oral urine therapy protocol. The most outrageous claims always get a substantial following.

IMO

Posts: 1954 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bigstan
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 11699

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bigstan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
" There is no ALS without Bartonella" So bartonella causes Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis?

"1) Stopping foods, behaviors, and supplements such as B vitamins that feed the parasites"

So I wonder what Dr B says about this which we know B vitamins are a must according to his protocol:

VITAMIN B (required).
Clinical studies demonstrated the need for supplemental vitamin B in infections with Borrelia, to help clear neurological symptoms".

Such a confusing disease or diseases. It goes to show you that there is no right or wrong way to treat, there are so many different ways. No wonder people think CLD doesn't exists there is no set protocol to treat. Everyone is different.

--------------------
HERX is a Four Letter Word!

Posts: 716 | From If you're going through hell, keep going......Winston Churchill | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Judie
Member # 38323

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Judie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Dr. K also has an oral urine therapy protocol."

Ewwwwwww, no thanks. Urine is something my body is trying to get rid of.

I'm all for alternative treatment, within reason. I know a lot of people get burnt out on antibiotics and need other support, but I can't wrap my head around urine.

Posts: 2839 | From California | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catgirl
Member # 31149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Parasites are the main reason people slowly deteriorate (nature's recycling plan). They are quite happy living undetected.

I am so thankful for Dr. K's work (genius). I think the man is light years ahead of the pack. It takes time for people to absorb this stuff (requires an open mind).

--------------------
--Keep an open mind about everything. Also, remember to visit ACTIVISM (we can change things together).

Posts: 5418 | From earth | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You don't have to agree with everything Dr. K. says. He keeps searching, and his suggestions keep changing, as he tries new solutions.

He says that some doctors just go around giving lectures, and barely see patients anymore.

He still sees patients, and the ones that keep coming back are the ones that inspire his new protocol changes.

Patients that keep coming back are his failures, and he keeps searching new methods for them.

I am grateful for his constant search. He simply didn't abandon the war.

He is human and makes mistakes, but he IS light years ahead of most practioners!

The enema with MMS is very cheap and easy to do.

I wonder if Kerry Rivera success with MMS has to do with killing parasites too...

anyway, thanks for posting.

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catgirl
Member # 31149

I am still passing rope worms daily. Treat parasites people, as they will hold you back.

--------------------

surprise
Member # 34987

Icon 1 posted      Profile for surprise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Catgirl what are you using? Do you think by continually working on this issue in various ways,

that had allowed 'them' to finally release?

Thanks!

--------------------
Lyme positive PCR blood, and
positive Bartonella henselae Igenex, 2011.
low positive Fry biofilm test, 2012.
Update 7/16- After extensive treatments,
doing okay!

Posts: 2518 | From USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RyanXC
Member # 43390

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RyanXC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How do you know if you have parasites? I'm supposed to take B vitamins for an MTHFR gene mutation, would that also feed the parasites?
Posts: 73 | From New Hampshire, USA | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catgirl
Member # 31149

Surprise, I'm using the Dr K parasite meds, all kinds of parasite herbs: humaworm, hanna kroger wormwood combo, artemisia intrinsic, para clear, para cleaner, para everything I can gets my hands on. I even take the herbs with the meds but lower doses on the herbs and not at the same time.

Yes definitely working on them with so many different things has helped them let go. I also have to rotate stuff or they adapt and stop coming out. Also coffee enemas help them let go.

--------------------

Catgirl
Member # 31149

Ryan you don't know if you have them unless you either suspect it by reading symptoms, treating and then seeing them, or see a Dr. K practitioner who finds them energetically, or you happen to get extremely lucky through testing.

I have tried so many lab tests and they never showed parasites, yet I pass them every day. The tests are useless for several reasons. Check out these symptoms on humaworm (no affiliation): https://humaworm.com/symptoms.html

Parasites do love B vitamins, but I still take B complex and they still come out, but as you can see it takes quite a push for me to get them out.
Some people are lucky though and can get them out with just herbs or meds.

But just taking meds alone will not get them out for some people (like me), especially those with babs/proto (they don't want to let go). So taking the meds and seeing nothing means nothing. They are still there.

IMO everyone has them, lyme patients just have more of them and need to knock them back so their immune systems can get a leg up to fight.

Also, herbs and salt/c combined work great too. I just don't do salt/c while I'm on the meds.

--------------------

RyanXC
Member # 43390

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RyanXC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do have many of the symptoms, including the hemmorhoids. But I have no idea if its just herxing from babesia/mycoplasma or not.
Posts: 73 | From New Hampshire, USA | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catgirl
Member # 31149

I waited a long time before I started doing anything. I didn't want to believe it was real. I thought people posting about parasites were nuts or desperate or went to a foreign country and got them there.

Parasites are everywhere not just in foreign countries. They are part of nature. I think spinning my wheels with lyme and the co infections (limited progress) opened up my mind about them.

After reading other people's experiences, I finally started treating. Best thing I've done. Energy is back (I'm no longer a slug)! I still have lyme and co infections, but my energy is back. I can think again, read again, retain things, analyze, etc. It is so nice to have my mind back.

It's amazing that all of those parasites were eating my food/nutrients clogging my brain (toxins) and wearing me down so much. Had I not treated, I never would have known.

[ 05-16-2015, 01:22 PM: Message edited by: Catgirl ]

--------------------

RyanXC
Member # 43390

Well I'll have to ask my LLMD at my next appt. If she doesn't know anything about it I might have to find another doctor.
lpkayak
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 5230

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lpkayak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi ryan...theres a good thread on here. Parasite warriors...lots of info therr

--------------------
Lyme? Its complicated. Educate yourself.

Posts: 13712 | From new england | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catgirl
Member # 31149

Sadly, most docs are clueless about parasites or don't want to put themselves out there. I think most people discover them on their own anyway.

I didn't think my doc treated them, so I just did herbs on my own. Once I saw something in the bowl, then he started to give me meds.

--------------------

Keebler
Honored Contributor (25K+ posts)
Member # 12673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keebler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-
Naturopathic doctors are usually very well informed about parasites and what can be done with herbs, too.

When considering herbal / nutritional / adjunct methods, because lyme is so very complex & unique, as are possible coinfections:

if at all possible - because each person & each case is different - it's best to consult with an ILADS-educated LL ND (lyme literate naturopathic doctor) (or similar) who has completed four years of post-graduate medical education in the field of herbal and nutritional medicine -

- and someone who is current with ILADS' research & presentations, past and present, and has completed the ILADS Physician Training Program (see: www.ilads.org )

so they really know all they can about the science of lyme . . . how lyme (& other TBD) act and what we can do about that in various ways.

Many LL NDs incorporate antibiotics (depending upon the licensing laws in their state). Some LLMDs and LL NDs have good working relationships.

When possible, it's great to have both a LLMD and LL ND and even better when they have a long-standing professional relationship.

http://flash.lymenet.org/ubb/ultimatebb.php/topic/2/13964

How to find an ILADS-educated LL:

N.D. (Naturopathic Doctor);

L.Ac. (Acupuncturist);

D.Ay. (Doctor of Ayurvedic Medicine);

D.O.M. (Doctor of Oriental Medicine);

Herbal Safety considerations & reference books; etc.

Links to many articles and books by holistic-minded LL doctors of various degrees who all have this basic approach in common:

Understanding of the importance of addressing the infection(s) fully head-on with specific measures from all corners of medicine;

knowing which supplements have direct impact, which are only support and which are both.

You can compare and contrast many approaches with links to articles, books, methods . . .

BODY WORK methods / links (and why anyone who works on your spine MUST be LL to the degree they at least know to never suddenly twist neck or spine. Never. Ever. And that we should never be advised to do neck / head / shoulder stands.)
-

Posts: 48021 | From Tree House | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RyanXC
Member # 43390

I do see an LLND, I think she's just taking it slow, easing me into different phases of treatment.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement