LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Hey gang! Are you ready to get that flu shot??

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hey gang! Are you ready to get that flu shot??
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
(might as well start the yearly debate early)

You'll enjoy this video! Don't miss it! [Smile]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWfCnjnShnM&feature=youtu.be

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tincup
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 5829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tincup         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Funny one Tu-tu!

And despite the government's claims we need to get vaccines, seems many people (not just us) don't think so!

The vaccine pushers have been focused on us, and the parents of autistic children as being (you'll like this phrase) "a small, but vocal group". Turns out there are others pushing back too!

Good to see!

[Big Grin]

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

Posts: 20353 | From The Moon | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GretaM
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 40917

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GretaM     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haha! Lymetoo! You're funny!

No, no vaccines for me this year.

Unless I win an exotic trip to Africa, and then perhaps a yellow fever vaccine...

No fun trips=no vaccines.

[Smile]

Posts: 4358 | From British Columbia, Canada | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
surprise
Member # 34987

Icon 1 posted      Profile for surprise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Greta they'll have an Ebola vaccine ready for you for your trip to Africa.

You'd be outta your mind to go there now. 'Course, maybe outta your mind is where you want to be? It's cheaper just to watch TV ;-)

We've had enough vaccine damage here, so no thanks PASS on your flu and any other vax.

--------------------
Lyme positive PCR blood, and
positive Bartonella henselae Igenex, 2011.
low positive Fry biofilm test, 2012.
Update 7/16- After extensive treatments,
doing okay!

Posts: 2518 | From USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GretaM
Member # 40917

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GretaM     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haha! Surprise!

Totally out of my mind!

Bartonella seems to make risky activities and behaviours seem sensible and sound.

Hahahaha.

Maybe it will get so bad...so out of my mind... I'll consider getting a flu shot....
[Big Grin]

Posts: 4358 | From British Columbia, Canada | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
randibear
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 11290

Icon 1 posted      Profile for randibear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nope not me. I'm playing russian roulette.

--------------------
do not look back when the only course is forward

Posts: 12262 | From texas | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
steve1906
Member # 16206

Icon 1 posted      Profile for steve1906   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A Shot Never Worth Taking: The Flu Vaccine ~ by Kelly Brogan, MD

Deep into my 6th year of researching and investigating the damning science that condemns vaccine efficacy and safety – yes, all of them – I am beginning to turn my attention more to the societal memes and the individual belief systems that protect and perpetuate tragically flawed and unacceptably dangerous collective behaviors.

The information is OUT THERE, brilliant scientists, physicians, and researchers without financial ties and agendas have weighed in and presented their concerns about vaccine safety and efficacy, however, the average citizen resists and clings to a hyper-simplified, seemingly “safe” stance.

“Well, I’m not against vaccines, I mean, they’ve done a lot. I’m sure there are some risks, but they’re extremely rare.”

I understand, now, that, my collection of PubMed articles substantiating concerns about inefficacy, neurological, autoimmune, and fatal risks of these poorly conceived and anachronistically relevant immune modulators is not meaningful to someone who is not interested.

The questions raised by this information are not provocative to someone who needs, above all, to believe that the government, the CDC, and doctors mean well, are doing their due diligence, and that they are holding themselves to a basic standard of ethical delivery of healthcare. They are not meaningful to someone who needs to outsource their power.

Instead of debating the science, what it may take to change to bring awareness to this egregious misuse of medical authority is, one of two, non-scientific, anecdotal exposures:

1.They see it doesn’t work, and may even cause illness
I have several pediatricians as patients. Unprovoked, all of these women have confessed to me that they have observed increased virulence in their vaccinated populations. It is this clinical experience that has given them pause about the heavy-handed mandate coming down from the CDC.

“Oh!” I say, “Have you read the studies that suggest increased risk of infection in the vaccinated population? There’s THAT ONE where they actually used a saline placebo in 115 children and found that those vaccinated had a 4.4 times increased rate of non-flu infection?

Or how about that CANADIAN ONE where they looked at 4 observational studies and found that 2008-2009 H1N1 vaccination was associated with a1.4 to 2.5 increased risk of actually contracting said virus?”

Only after they have a personal template within which to fit the science affirming their observations, do they have room to hear it. But what of all of the children they have brought this ineffective and dangerous intervention to?

2.They know someone harmed
It is basic human psychology that what is out over there is irrelevant at best, and threatening at worst. What is near and familiar is what is true. Few of us seek to bridge gaps between what we are surrounded by and what may be out there to learn. The difficulty of appreciating the scale of harm brought to the population by vaccination practice is related to the insidious nature of immune and neurologic insult.

The CDC can report, as they do, that brain inflammation and death are known side effects of every vaccine, but most do not appreciate what brain inflammation looks like.

That this can look like ADHD, autism, learning delay, and that autoimmune disorders can take years to manifest. Tracing the thread back to the vaccine exposure can only be done with studies that assess vaccinated versus unvaccinated populations. These have not been done.

Tragically, we all know, now, of someone who has died from the flu vaccine, just this past week. CHANDLER WEBB, a healthy 19 year old, was given a “routine” and “recommended” flu vaccine at his physical, one day before he became violently ill, and one month before he died. He died from vaccine-induced encephalitis, a known risk of this intervention.

In addition to feeling remorse for the pain that this family is experiencing, I feel rage for what I believe to be manslaughter. This is a medical intervention, delivered without any regard for its objectively determined lack of efficacy, and its potential to maim and kill healthy adults.

The propaganda surrounding this CDC and government-endorsed practice is so thick that doctors treating this young man were blind to even the most obvious of causative insults.

If doctors cannot appreciate a documented adverse event that occurs within 24 hours, you cannot expect the system to acknowledge more complex disturbances to the immune system and neuorologic development that will land you and your loved ones on medications and in therapies for life.

And, remember, that this family cannot sue the physician who pushed the needle or the pharmaceutical company who created the lethal product.

I think about the Cliff’s Notes version, a distillation of why the flu vaccine is evidence that our government and regulatory bodies have forgotten us, and are following an objective that may leave you lying dead on the side of the road.

I know that few of you will read the papers that I have read, attend lectures, seminars, and dialogue with concerned experts. If nothing else, digest these important points, and then wait until this issue gets close enough to you to change your mind on it…hopefully before it’s too late.

•It’s not indicated: I’m sure you don’t know a single person who has died of the flu, and if you think you do, I can almost guarantee you that the diagnosis was not confirmed in a way that ruled out the 150-200 infectious pathogens that cause flu-like syndromes, none of which would be “covered” by the vaccine.

Despite the astronomical figures the CDC flashes before us of “flu deaths”, there were 18 (yes, 1-8) confirmed in 2001, for example. Access to these figures is suspiciously concealed, but in the end, forget the stats, and use some common sense to see the fear mongering and sales marketing for what it is.

•It doesn’t work: The Cochrane Database – an objective, gold-standard assessment of available evidence has plainly stated, in TWO STUDIES, that there is no data to support efficacy in children under two, and in adults.

Even the former Chief Vaccine Officer at the FDA states: “there is no evidence that any influenza vaccine thus far developed is effective in preventing or mitigating any attack of influenza.” Liking the idea of being protected from the flu does not equate to being protected from the flu. That’s essentially what your vaccine-promoting doctor (or pharmacist) is engaging in – promoting an idea.

•Should there ever be a medical intervention appropriate for everyone?
It’s being pushed on demographics where it is known to be ineffective, or is unstudied and likely unsafe including children, adults, elderly, and pregnant women as reviewed on THIS WEB SITE and GREENMEDINFO. I write about how this offends my sensibilities as a perinatal physician HERE.

•We just don’t know what we are doing: The grave possibility of undetectable viral proteins in the chick embryos used to culture vaccines is just an example of how the immune roulette of vaccine development and rampant implementation has resulted in death and lasting injury. C. jejeuni contamination, for example, IS THEORIZED TO PLAY A ROLE in documented risk of Guillain-Barre paralysis after flu vaccine.

Producing antibody response to virus and associated toxic preservatives is not immunity. We know that now.

As those of us who shake our heads in pain and frustration watching the sheep get herded off the cliff, we refrain: these agents cannot be considered “safe and effective” and also “unavoidably unsafe” as the government agencies would have us accept. They are avoidably unsafe, in fact, when you don’t use them as part of your healthcare.

~Kelly Brogan, MD

http://www.vaccinationcouncil.org/2013/11/27/a-shot-never-worth-taking-the-flu-vaccine-by-kelly-brogan-md/

Steve

--------------------
Everything I say is just my opinion!

Posts: 3529 | From Massachusetts Boston Area | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Razzle
Member # 30398

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Razzle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Vitamin D3 is more effective at preventing the flu than any flu shot...

No flu shot for me, ever.

--------------------
-Razzle
Lyme IgM IGeneX Pos. 18+++, 23-25+, 30++, 31+, 34++, 39 IND, 83-93 IND; IgG IGeneX Neg. 30+, 39 IND; Mayo/CDC Pos. IgM 23+, 39+; IgG Mayo/CDC Neg. band 41+; Bart. (clinical dx; Fry Labs neg. for all coinfections), sx >30 yrs.

Posts: 4166 | From WA | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymie_in_md     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ditto on Razzle's points

--------------------
Bob

Posts: 2150 | From Maryland | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL, Greta! [Big Grin]

Be sure you guys watch the 2 minute entertaining video!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymenotlite
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 33166

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymenotlite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A lot of people I know got a flu shot and shortly afterwards got the flu.
Posts: 705 | From WA state | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dogsandcats
Member # 28544

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dogsandcats     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No no no, and the grief I get from my dr and family members!

--------------------
God will prepare everything for our perfect happiness in heaven, and if it takes my dog being there, I believe he'll be there.

Billy Graham

Posts: 1967 | From California | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GretaM
Member # 40917

HAHA! Just watched the video Lymetoo. Hilarious! Good one!
Lymetoo
Member # 743

[Big Grin] Glad you liked it. I guess I can't take credit, though.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

LilaLee*
Member # 43649

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LilaLee*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I watched the video (it did give me a chuckle..)...

And, i will likely not get one, the main reason being that when i began this Strange Road (ie: treatment), i committed to doing and taking (within reason), what my LLMD says and prescribes.

But, all this just made me feel better about following his suggestion.

Thanks for your replies:)

--------------------
LL

Posts: 79 | From Rocky Mountains | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Glad to help, Lila!! [Smile]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

beaches
Member # 38251

Icon 1 posted      Profile for beaches     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes!! I am running out first thing tomorrow morning and getting the shot! NOT!!

Funny video LT. And awesome post Steve!

I wonder why so many just go blindly and get the shot-du-jour.

A relative told me the other day she got her flu shot and she was quite relieved. I didn't remind her that last year she was sick as a dog.

Vit D3 like Razzle said is the best flu fighter out there.

Posts: 1885 | From here | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
desertwind
Member # 25256

Icon 1 posted      Profile for desertwind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Only time I have had the "flu" is right after a tick bite! No shot for me!
Posts: 1671 | From Tick Infested New Jersey | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

quote:
Originally posted by beaches:

A relative told me the other day she got her flu shot and she was quite relieved. I didn't remind her that last year she was sick as a dog.

-
I'm not sure I would have kept my big mouth shut on that one! [Smile]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

beaches
Member # 38251

Icon 1 posted      Profile for beaches     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are ya saying I have a big mouth? I deny that!!

[Cool]

LOL I think she knows how I feel about things. She's older and flu shots are just ingrained in her thinking. I know I can't change that so I just kind of skip over that issue and continue talking about everything else.

Posts: 1885 | From here | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

You are so wise. [Smile]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

beaches
Member # 38251

So now you're saying I'm older but wiser?

[Cool]

hahaha!

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it's funny that when I say I'm not getting the flu shot people assume I want the flu as if there's no other way of preventing it!

--------------------
sixgoofykids.blogspot.com

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

That is so crazy, Six!! Wow!

Knock on wood, but I haven't had a flu shot in probably 15 years and I have not had the flu since about 1973. ---and neither has my husband---

I did not get shots every year, either. Only when I was especially stupid. [Wink]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

steve1906
Member # 16206

Icon 1 posted      Profile for steve1906   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not that I want anything to do with them but, here's what the CDC has to say this year (2014-2015)

CDC---What You Should Know for the 2014-2015 Influenza Season

http://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/season/flu-season-2014-2015.htm

It's your call:

Steve

--------------------

Posts: 3529 | From Massachusetts Boston Area | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
faithful777
Member # 22872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for faithful777     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Every year a nurse at the office my husband works in comes by to talk people into flu shots. She just walks past my husband now and won't talk to him.

He gave her an earful about what is in the vaccines and how there is not documentation that they will work. Trained him well, hehe.

--------------------
Faithful

Just sharing my experience, I am not a doctor.

Posts: 2682 | From Colorado | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Correction: My husband had a mild case of flu last year. How soon we forget.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

lymielauren28
Member # 13742

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymielauren28     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wasn't going to get a flu shot buuuuut...this video convinced me [Wink] Haha. Thanks for sharing Lymetoo!

--------------------
"The only way out is through"

Posts: 1434 | From mississippi | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keebler
Honored Contributor (25K+ posts)
Member # 12673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keebler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-
The media have all signed on as the biggest proponents of bullying against those who are informed and choose to avoid the toxic additives in flu shots. Today, I've seen various articles and photos of cute little babies with headline like: "even more stupid, cruel parents are forcing their babies to die from illnesses that could be avoided with shots."

[paraphrasing is mine but the message is quite clear -- and if you read any of the comments following an article on the "discussion" the comments are 99.9 % bullying parents who refuse to go with the pack.

It's very unsettling the way the media has just ignored the work of RFK, Jr. and others. Medical journals have "taken back" any articles that even hinted the truth to the additives.

And, even for those who had hoped to even just "Green Our Vaccines" with that message just got so stomped out.
-

Posts: 48021 | From Tree House | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keebler
Honored Contributor (25K+ posts)
Member # 12673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keebler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-
As to OTHER ways, as SKG mentions, yeah, it seems that most people have no idea. Same when I hear someone (usually a doctor quoted in the media) say that there is no treatment for a virus.

Naturopathic physicians have many options. What the media fails to grasp is that the government controlled agencies fail to accept any other ways of approaching this that don't fuel the pharmaceutical companies current list of Rx (many of which have strong potential for side effects).

For instance, even just for the addressing the cytokine storm that brings so much pain from flu, Stinging Nettle LEAF (not root) is excellent.
-

Posts: 48021 | From Tree House | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

quote:
Originally posted by lymielauren28:

I wasn't going to get a flu shot buuuuut...this video convinced me [Wink] Haha. Thanks for sharing Lymetoo!

-

Woohooo!!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

GretaM
Member # 40917

How fiting that today my employer sent out an email stating the company will be giving "free" flu shots by a trained nurse from an immunization clinic.

The only cost is one's immune system...

So not free at all.

It will be like cattle, blindly lining up for a jab of poison.
[bonk]

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Hope they all have fun doing that.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Lymetoo
Member # 743

http://www.realfarmacy.com/11-reasons-why-flu-shots-are-more-dangerous-than-the-flu-itself/

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

steve1906
Member # 16206

September 25, 2014

Brigham and Women’s Hospital was sued over a policy mandating nurses to get flu shots if they want to keep working there.

The Massachusetts Nurses Association sued Brigham and Women’s Hospital this week, seeking to block a policy not yet in effect that would require nurses to get flu shots if they want to keep working there.

The action in Suffolk Superior Court comes as state public health officials are leaning on hospitals to improve the influenza vaccination rate among health care workers, which varied in hospitals from 62 percent to 99 percent during the most recent flu season.

Health care workers can transmit the flu to patients, whose illnesses make them especially vulnerable to complications.

Brigham and Women’s, with a worker vaccination rate of 77 percent, has had little success increasing the number of employees who will accept the vaccine, despite offering free shots around the clock, said hospital spokeswoman Erin McDonough.

RELATED: Why do half of us still skip the yearly flu vaccine?

The Brigham instituted the mandate in hope of matching the success of other teaching hospitals in Boston, most of which vaccinate more than 90 percent of employees, she said.

The Massachusetts Nurses Association, the union representing 3,200 nurses at the Brigham, said in its lawsuit that the hospital’s mandate, which could lead to the firing of employees who refuse vaccination, violates a state regulation that explicitly bars hospitals from requiring employees to the receive vaccine if they don’t want it, regardless of the reason.

McDonough said Brigham officials “believe that we have interpreted the statute correctly, but will await clarification before implementing a mandatory policy.”

David Schildmeier, the spokesman for the nurses’ union, called the regulation “crystal clear.”

“Every employee has a right to decline,” he said. “All they have to do is sign a form. They don’t have to give a reason.”

RELATED: Hospitals miss goal for worker flu shots

The regulation states: “A hospital shall not require an individual to receive an influenza vaccine” if the employee has medical or religious reasons for refusing or if “the individual declines the vaccine.”

Even so, a number of Massachusetts hospitals require flu vaccinations as a condition of employment, and those hospitals have higher vaccination rates, said Lynn Nicholas, president of the Massachusetts Hospital Association, which has long advocated mandatory flu vaccination for health care workers.

Nicholas accused the nurses’ union of being an obstacle to immunization.

“Hospitals that have the MNA have a much harder time getting their vaccination rates up,” she said. In filing suit, she said, the union “is putting a pet peeve of theirs above the safety and well-being of the patients they serve, their families, visitors to the hospital, and their colleagues.”

Schildmeier denied any “pet peeve.”

RELATED: How dangerous is this new respiratory enterovirus?

“We want vaccinations up,” he said. “We don’t want to do so by violating the rights of the nurses.”

Schildmeier said that while nurses accept requirements to be vaccinated against polio, measles, and other infectious diseases, some regard the flu vaccine differently. Shots must be taken every year, reformulated each time to protect against the flu strains expected to circulate. Schildmeier asserted that the shot is ineffective 5o to 60 percent of the time and that nurses can protect patients through infection control measures.

Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center and Boston Children’s Hospital require employees who work in patient care areas to obtain flu shots. In the 2013-14 flu season, the two hospitals had vaccination rates of 94 percent and 90 percent respectively. Nurses at those hospitals are not represented by the MNA.

But the union does represent nurses at Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, which was among three hospitals with a 99 percent vaccination rate last season.

Dana-Farber policy requires employees to get annual flu shots, but the hospital exempts MNA-represented nurses from this policy.

“However,” spokeswoman Ellen Berlin wrote in an e-mail, “our nursing staff supports the flu vaccine program and understands its importance in protecting our patient population.”

http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2014/09/24/nurses-union-sues-block-proposed-flu-shot-mandate-brigham-and-women-hospital/SQBXdxd1OQwTie5Fyg1d1J/story.html

Steve

--------------------

Dekrator48
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 18239

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dekrator48     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Vax or Get Fired? How to Prepare for Forced Vaccination"

http://www.thehealthyhomeeconomist.com/vax-or-get-fired-how-to-prepare-for-forced-vaccination/

--------------------
The fibromyalgia I've had for 32 years was an undiagnosed Lyme symptom.

"For I know the plans I have for you", declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future". -Jeremiah 29:11

Posts: 6076 | From Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShayLady
Member # 44490

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShayLady     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Last time I got a flu shot I was sick for 2 weeks. My mom keeps telling me it had nothing to do with the flu shot. it was just coincidental that I got sick the day after the shot. I don't believe a word of it. They will have to catch me and tie me down to get another flu shot in me.

Bin there, done that, don't need to do it again.

Posts: 23 | From hagerstown, md | Registered: Aug 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

We have to be wise!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

steve1906
Member # 16206

-
last year - my son-in-law got deathly sick from the shot. ER visit early the next morning, and days off work. He said never again, no more flu shots…

This year - a friend spent 4 days in the hospital, said she almost died – they called it a very bad (allergic reaction).

Now keep in mind, both of them have been getting flu shots for many years…

You never know how it’s going to affect you - from year to year!

-

Steve

--------------------

steve1906
Member # 16206

Friday, October 10th, 2014 - just came out in Texas

Record Numbers Line Up for Flu Shots as Media Hypes the Flu ‘Epidemic’

-

This report comes from ABC-affiliate WFAA8 out of Dallas, Texas. It begins with, “A deadly flu outbreak in North Texas has spurred demand for vaccinations. A free flu shot clinic in Plano on Saturday afternoon was overwhelmed with hundreds of people seeking the immunization…”
It ends with,

“The Centers for Disease Control reports that influenza is currently ‘widespread’ across Texas and in most other states. There have been at least 32 flu-related deaths reported in North Texas this season — 26 in Dallas County, three in Denton County, two in Tarrant County, and one in Wise County.”
A picture gallery shows flu clinics flooded with people, and the top five news stories on the whole entire news channel are all about how deadly and scary the flu is.

“Woman nearly dies”…”expectant mother with flu loses child”…”when to go to the emergency room”… Even the news channel’s side bar has a special section entitled, “Flu and Swine Flu Video,”

which looks like a fun way to spend an afternoon.
If you only got your news from this local source, you might think the whole world was coming to an end and people are dropping dead from the flu left and right in some sci-fi movie flu-ocalypse scenario.
And this is just one news channel of hundreds that predictably operate this way during flu season each and every year…

Critical Thinking
But let’s analyze what’s really going on here. Twenty six people died in Dallas County, Texas. Does that seem like a lot? Considering Dallas County is home to 2.454 million people, that means 0.001% of people have died from the flu there. That ‘overwhelmed’ clinic in Plano wasn’t even located in any of the counties where the flu deaths were reported.

Top stories and big ratings equal big viewership and top dollars. Whipping people up into a panic with propaganda, in short, sells.
There’s no mention about the lifestyles or medical histories of the people who succumbed to the flu.

Where they already sick? Did they already suffer from a weakened immune system? What did they eat? These stories make it sound like you could just be walking down the street and BAM! The flu hits you, you automatically die hours later like it’s a gentically engineered ebola virus and we’re all in Mission Impossible II or something.

The truth is, we live in a toxic environment and many people are subsisting day-to-day on food that’s utterly devoid of nutrition. Some 70,000 chemicals are “in commerce” in the U.S. alone, with another thousand or so new ones produced every year.
Insecticides, herbicides, fertilizers, PCBs, pharmaceuticals, plastics and other petrochemical byproducts and lot more long ago entered our water, air, soils and food chain — resulting in food with much lower vitamin content and a tidal wave of disease.

What’s in a Shot?
People’s immune systems are shot. Speaking of shot, getting a flu shot means you inhale or inject the substance directly into the bloodstream, bypassing the digestive system that contains the majority of your immune system, so it can’t mitigate the ingredients.

Why is this important? In her article “Five Reasons I’ll Never Get the Flu Shot,” Organic Prepper‘s Daisy Luther points out that there are some downright dangerous ingredients in these shots:

• 2-Phenoxyethanol is an anti-bacterial agent being used as a replacement for the preservative Thimerosal (mercury). It’s considered a very toxic material that could cause a boatload of side effects, including behavioral disorders … vomiting … diarrhea … visual disturbances … convulsions … rapid heart rate … central nervous system disorders … depression … kidney, liver and blood disorders … and reproductive defects.

• Aluminum shows up in vaccines in many forms – like aluminum phosphate, aluminum hydroxy phosphate sulfate and aluminum hydroxide, to name a few. It works as an “adjuvant” to stimulate your immune system’s response to the virus in the vaccine.

The problem is … aluminum is a particularly dangerous neurotoxin. It has the ability to slip past your body’s natural defenses and enter your brain – potentially causing brain damage … Alzheimer’s disease … dementia … convulsions … and coma. Human and animal studies have shown that aluminum can even cause nerve death.

• Ammonium Sulfate is a substance commonly added to pesticides. It’s not known at this time if it’s cancer-causing, but it has been suspected of gastrointestinal, liver, nervous system and respiratory system toxicity.

• Beta-Propiolactone ranks high as a hazardous chemical on at least five federal regulatory lists. It caused lymphomas and hepatomas after being injected into lab mice, but its true effect on humans is not known. Due to animal study results, the International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) has classified beta-propiolactone as a possible human carcinogen.

• Formaldehyde is used as a preservative to stabilize the vaccine. It’s a colorless, flammable, strong-smelling chemical that’s mostly used in industry to manufacture building materials and produce many household products. Plus, it’s also used to embalm – and preserve – dead bodies. (Remember the frog in your high school biology lab?)

Formaldehyde is suspected of weakening the immune system and causing neurological system damage … genetic damage … metabolic acidosis (excessive blood acidity) … circulatory shock … respiratory insufficiency … and acute renal (kidney) failure. It’s been classified as a known human carcinogen (cancer-causing substance) by IARC and is ranked as one of the most hazardous compounds on at least eight federal regulatory lists.

• Formalin helps preserve the vaccine. It’s a mixture of formaldehyde, methanol and water. It’s mostly used to preserve tissue samples in health care laboratories and presents the same danger to your health as formaldehyde does.

• Gentamicin Sulfate is an antibiotic that ‘s been known to cause deafness or loss of equilibrioception (sense of balance). It can also be highly nephrotoxic (damage your kidneys) if multiple doses accumulate over time.

• Monosodium Glutamate (MSG) excites and poisons your cells and tissues. It’s used as a stabilizer in vaccines and is also found in many processed foods. MSG has been shown to cause retinal degeneration … behavior disorders … learning disabilities … reproductive disorders … obesity … and even lesions on the brains of lab animals. Allergic reactions to MSG can be severe.

• MRC-5 Cellular Protein is human diploid cells taken from aborted human fetuses. They’re used as a culture to grow the virus.

• Neomycin is an antibiotic that has been shown to have multiple effects on your body. It can be a neurotoxin and an ototoxin (affect hearing and balance). It also can cause respiratory paralysis, kidney damage and kidney failure. Plus, it retards your vitamin B6 absorption, sometimes leading to mental retardation and epilepsy. Some allergic reactions to neomycin can be life threatening.

• Octoxinol-9 is a vaginal spermicide.

• Phenol is included in vaccines to help stimulate immune response. Instead, it does the opposite – by inhibiting phagocytic activity. Phagocytes are your body’s first line of defense. They engulf and digest antigens and activate the other elements of your immune system. Phenol’s phagocytic-inhibiting effect actually hinders your immune system from properly dealing with the pathogens that are entering your body through the vaccine.

• Phenol is used in the production of drugs, weed killers and synthetic resins, so you can imagine the effect it has on the human body. It’s considered to be toxic to your cardiovascular, gastrointestinal, nervous, reproductive and respiratory systems … your liver … your kidneys … and your skin.

Phenol is so deadly that is was used by the Nazis as a means of extermination during the World War II. Phenol injections were given to thousands of people in concentration camps – especially at Auschwitz-Birkenau – to kill those who were mentally ill, had incurable tuberculosis and were permanently incapable of work.

• Polymyxin B is an antibiotic with some nasty side effects – neurotoxicity and acute renal tubular necrosis (the most common cause of kidney failure).

• Polysorbate 80 (Tween-80) works as a stabilizer in the vaccine. It’s used in a wide variety of products including ice cream, milk products, vitamin tablets, lotions and creams and medical products like vaccines and anti-cancer medications. But it’s not as safe as it sounds. According to the December 2005 issue of Annals of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology, polysorbate 80 can affect your immune system and cause severe anaphylactic shock, which can kill. It also causes cancer in animals.

• Streptomycin is an antibiotic. Its main side effect is ototoxicity – the loss of hearing.

• Thimerosal is used as a preservative in the vaccine. It contains 49.6% mercury by weight and has been implicated in many health conditions, such as cardiovascular disease … autism … seizures … mental retardation … hyperactivity … dyslexia … and many more nervous system conditions. The mercury used in vaccines is second in toxicity only to the radioactive substance, Uranium. It’s a powerful neurotoxin that can damage the entire nervous system of an infant in no time.

• Plus, the inclusion of aluminum and even formaldehyde with the mercury in the vaccine magnifies the problem. Aluminum can make the mercury 100 times more toxic. Toss in formaldehyde as well, and one independent study found that mercury toxicity was increased by 1,000 times.

Source
Studies have shown the flu shot only actually prevents flu a measly 1.5% of the time anyway. As Luther notes, “I’d honestly rather take my chances with the flu than to have myself injected with something that carries the risk of such side effects on the off-chance (the 1.5% off-chance) that I might avoid catching the 1% of viruses that the shot ‘protects’ me from.”
That’s right.

Every year the experts guess at what three or so viruses go into the seasonal flu vaccine out of hundreds of existing strains. And if the flu virus should mutate (as it is prone to do)?

In short, to “save” yourself from the flu, you are putting yourself at risk with toxic ingredients that could potentially cause much more severe, long-term damage in a multitude of other areas throughout your entire body.

While 32 people have died of flu in North Texas as the media is scaremongering every other five minutes (that, or you know, weakened immune system function that would allow those particular people to succumb to the flu based on nearly endless other health and lifestyle factors), other reports show that people die of the flu shot itself as well.
Reports in the government’s Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting Systems (VAERS) — where less than 1% of adverse effects are even reported each year — show that 51 people died of flu vaccines in 2011 alone.

A nearly 4,300% increase in fetal deaths was reported following pregnant women getting flu shots back in 2009, figures the CDC apparently failed to disclose. Last November, an otherwise completely healthy 19-year-old died after he took a flu shot that caused his brain to swell to the point that it actually crushed his brain stem. Doctors could find nothing else wrong with him.

Bottom line?
Should you get scared and line up to buy the hype? Dr. Mercola‘s advice tells us the best protection against the flu is the exact same protection people used for years before there ever was a flu vaccine: avoid stress, get enough rest and exercise, wash your hands regularly, eat as healthy as you can and keep your vitamin D levels up.

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/record-numbers-line-up-for-flu-shots-as-media-hypes-the-flu-epidemic_012014

Steve

--------------------

Ellen101
Member # 35432

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ellen101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have not got th flu shot for a few yrs after getting very ill with lyme following the one I received in 2011. Unfortunately though for the past 2 yrs I have got the flu and been very ill with pneumonia due to it. This resulted in lost time from work as well as the need to almost go on prednisone to breathe.

I am hoping to avoid the flu this year but unfortunately the population I work with is frequently ill and things tend to spread like wild fire. I have 3 children as well in a school setting so you know how that goes with germs...

Posts: 1748 | From United States | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CherylSue
Member # 13077

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CherylSue     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No flu shot for me. I relapse with Lyme when I get them, and relapses last a year.
Posts: 1954 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
steve1906
Member # 16206

-
8 Damn Good Reasons Not to Get the Flu Shot

-

Every year the mainstream media war drum beats for you to get vaccinated against the flu. They rarely discuss anything but the benefits of the vaccine.

Why?

Maybe it is because many people are already skeptical about the flu vaccine.

I’m going to be very up front with you here. You rarely hear about the adverse reactions or about the toxic chemicals being injected into you. My goal is to get you to investigate vaccines more closely. Here are eight reasons to question the flu shot.

Let’s begin…

REASON #1: NEUROTOXIC INGREDIENTS

A common urban myth is that the mercury has been taken out of vaccines. This is not true.

Several of the flu vaccines contain a neurotoxic ingredient called thimerosal (mercury). Each one of the flu vaccines listed below contains 25 micrograms of mercury. [1] The vaccines are:
•Afluria CSL (Limited for Merck)
•FluLaval (GlaxoSmithKline)
•Fluvirin (Novartis)
•Fluzone (Sanofi Pasteur)

Keep in mind you are being told conflicting stories.

After parents and scientists discovered that mercury was present in the vaccines, they had concerns about the substance causing neurological problems in children.

Organizations such as the American Academy of Pediatrics and the Centers for Disease Control have told you mercury in the vaccines isn’t bad for us, but as a precaution, it will be taken out of the vaccines.

Now the same organizations are telling parents if mercury isn’t kept it in the vaccines, millions will suffer. Why? Removing the mercury from vaccines would cause a major disruption in the manufacturing and supply of vaccines.[2]

Much of the evidence on the toxicity of thimerosal was swept under the rug at a secret meeting held by the Centers for Disease Control in Simpsonwood, Georgia. I’d like to invite you to read a few quotes from the meeting. I think you will see why the Centers for Disease Control wants to keep the lid on thimerosal.

Here are three important quotes from the Simpsonwood Document:

“…the number of dose related relationships [between mercury and autism] are linear and statistically significant. You can play with this all you want. They are linear. They are statistically significant.” – Dr. William Weil, American Academy of Pediatrics. Simpsonwood, GA, June 7, 2000

“Forgive this personal comment, but I got called out at eight o’clock for an emergency call and my daughter-in-law delivered a son by c-section. Our first male in the line of the next generation and I do not want that grandson to get a Thimerosal containing vaccine until we know better what is going on. It will probably take a long time.

In the meantime, and I know there are probably implications for this internationally, but in the meanwhile I think I want that grandson to only be given Thimerosal-free vaccines.” – Dr. Robert Johnson, Immunologist, University of Colorado, Simpsonwood, GA, June 7, 2000

“But there is now the point at which the research results have to be handled, and even if this committee decides that there is no association and that information gets out, the work has been done and through the freedom of information that will be taken by others and will be used in other ways beyond the control of this group. And I am very concerned about that as I suspect that it is already too late to do anything regardless of any professional body and what they say…My mandate as I sit here in this group is to make sure at the end of the day that

100,000,000 are immunized with DTP, Hepatitis B and if possible Hib, this year, next year and for many years to come, and that will have to be with thimerosal containing vaccines unless a miracle occurs and an alternative is found quickly and is tried and found to be safe.” – Dr. John Clements, World Health Organization, Simpsonwood, GA, June 7, 2000 [3]

We at VacTruth encourage you to investigate what is being injected into your child.

REASON #2: 4250% INCREASE IN FETAL DEATHS REPORTED

Speaking of mercury being unsafe — if you’re pregnant, beware of doctors using aggressive fear tactics pushing you to get vaccinated. Here’s why…

On September 27, 2012, the Human and Environmental Toxicology Journal (HET) published a study by Dr. Gary Goldman reporting a 4,250 percent increase in the number of miscarriages and stillbirths reported to VAERS in the 2009/2010 flu season. [4]

That year the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) had recommended the double-dosing pregnant mothers with two flu shots spiked with mercury.

In his abstract, Goldman said:

“The aim of this study was to compare the number of inactivated-influenza vaccine–related spontaneous abortion and stillbirth (SB) reports in the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) database during three consecutive flu seasons beginning 2008/2009 and assess the relative fetal death reports associated with the two-vaccine 2009/2010 season.” [4]

How can injecting these filthy vaccines into pregnant mothers be remotely safe?

REASON #3: VACCINE-INDUCED NARCOLEPSY

Do you recall the vaccine-frenzied media telling us to get our flu shots during the H1N1 pandemic? What they didn’t tell you are the possible long-term side effects of those vaccines that are now being revealed.

Recent news about the flu vaccine suspects one of the experimental vaccines causing narcolepsy in about 800 European children. [5]

Specifically, two studies in Finland directly point the finger at the vaccine. [6, 7]

The conclusion of one study states:

“We observed a 17-fold increase in the annual incidence of narcolepsy in 2010 as compared to previous years in children aged under 17 years of age. A common feature in the history of our 54 newly diagnosed childhood narcoleptic patients was that 50 children had received an adjuvanted pandemic influenza vaccine (Pandemrix) within 8 months before the onset of symptoms.

In most cases, the development of symptoms was fast. We consider it likely that Pandemrix vaccination contributed to the increased incidence of narcolepsy in Finland…” [7]

The children’s misfortune is they now have to deal with an illness that all but destroys their once normal life. Do you think the pharmaceutical companies will take any responsibility?

REASON #4: “THEY ARE PROTECTED” … FROM YOU!

I’m not sure about other countries, but in the United States, if your child is harmed by a vaccine, there is little action you can take legally.

The 1986 National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act was passed was to protect pharmaceutical companies from anyone claiming a vaccine injured their child. Under this law, no parent can sue a vaccine manufacturer. [8]

If you decide to vaccinate your children, you do so at your own risk. No vaccine manufacturer is liable for your child’s vaccine-related injury or death from a recommended vaccine, regardless if the FDA or CDC helped get an untested flu vaccine approved.

REASON #5:IF YOU GET VACCINATED, YOU SHED THE VIRUS

If getting injected with neurotoxins or suffering from narcolepsy isn’t enough, expect to shed the flu virus and likely infect others if you decide to get the nasal spray vaccine.

Information from the Centers for Disease Control website indicates “that both children and adults vaccinated with live-attenuated influenza vaccine (LAIV) can shed vaccine viruses after vaccination, although in lower amounts than occur typically with shedding of wild-type influenza viruses.” [9]

In one study of children in a daycare setting, 80% of vaccine recipients shed one or more virus strains for an average of 7.5 days. [9]

REASON #6:YOU GET THE FLU VACCINE, EXPECT TO GET THE FLU

This might be a shock to you – if you investigate the vaccine carefully enough, you’ll discover that getting vaccinated can actually predispose you to getting the flu!

One particular study surprised researchers when they discovered “a significant positive association between the seasonal influenza vaccine and lab confirmed H1N1 was observed.” [10]

As anecdotal evidence, you may or may not have seen what happened to television host Piers Morgan. If you didn’t, here is the condensed version.

Piers Morgan went on the Dr. Oz television show to get injected with the toxic flu vaccine in front of a live audience. Days later he came down with the flu. [11]

Did the flu vaccine cause him to get the flu? You can decide for yourself on this one.

REASON #7: EVERY YEAR THE EXPERTS GUESS

Do you know how the flu strain is picked to put into the vaccine every year? The “experts” guess.

Every year, the influenza viruses in the seasonal flu vaccine are selected through calculations about what flu viruses are most likely to cause illness in the coming season. The FDA, acting in concert with the CDC, decides what vaccine strains for influenza vaccines to be sold in the U.S. [12]

What happens if the virus mutates or the “experts” guess incorrectly? Please see Reason #1…

REASON #8: THE CENTERS FOR DISEASE CONTROL’S RECIPE FOR GENERATING FEAR

Many people believe the Centers for Disease Control is beyond using propaganda ploys. You might get a different impression from the information I’m about to share with you. It may seem as if the CDC fears you into getting vaccinated, much like doctors do.

What do I mean and where is this recipe?

Some years ago, the associate director for communications for the national immunization program, Glen Nowak, made a presentation entitled Planning for the 2004-05 Influenza Vaccination Season: A Communication Situation Analysis.

I am going to include the entire “recipe” so you can see the complexity of the propaganda being regularly used on you to get vaccinated.

The slide on page 27 of the presentation reads:

“Recipe” that Fosters Higher Interest and Demand for Influenza Vaccine

1. Influenza’s arrival coincides with immunization “season” (i.e., when people can take action)

2. Dominant strain and/or initial cases of disease are:

–Associated with severe illness and/or outcomes

–Occur among people for whom influenza is not generally perceived to cause serious complications (e.g., children, healthy adults, healthy seniors)

–In cities and communities with significant media outlets (e.g., daily newspapers, major TV stations)

3. Medical experts and public health authorities publicly (e.g., via media) state concern and alarm (and predict dire outcomes)–and urge influenza vaccination.

4. The combination of ‘2’ and ‘3’ result in:

A. Significant media interest and attention

B. Framing of the flu season in terms that motivate behavior (e.g., as “very severe,” “more severe than last or past years,” “deadly”)

C. Continued reports (e.g., from health officials and media) that influenza is causing severe illness and/or affecting lots of people–helping foster the perception that many people are susceptible to a bad case of influenza.

6. Visible/tangible examples of the seriousness of the illness (e.g., pictures of children, families of those affected coming forward) and people getting vaccinated (the first to motivate, the latter to reinforce)

7. References to, and discussions, of pandemic influenza– along with continued reference to the importance of vaccination.” [13]

The message is extremely familiar. You see it played out every year on the news channels. To be clear, what you just read is a recipe to sell more of Big Pharma’s toxic vaccines.

MORE here> http://vactruth.com/2013/02/01/8-damn-good-reasons/

Steve

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement