LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Lyme disease treatment guidebook? - guidance please

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Lyme disease treatment guidebook? - guidance please
w0tm
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13104

Icon 5 posted      Profile for w0tm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello,
First, I have been a member of this fine and VERY useful "community" since 2007, am a published peer reviewed (by known accredited LLMDs) author of books on lessening effects of Lyme disease (search as I may I have NOT found anything that (again) LLMDs even remotely agree is a PROVEN cure.

Instead, over many years, I have discovered (requiring a thousand plus hours of my time) methods, medications, techniques, etc. ways to (sometimes) lessen effects of Lyme disease (LD).

I have had LD myself since circa 1985 so, while, I'm sure many others know more about LD than I do, the subject of LD is not new to me. I have some knowledge of LD.

Yesterday, I watched a new YouTube video from a young lady in Ohio (look it up and view it yourself) who (IMO) suggests Ohio is (new) for LD and that Ohio is "ground zero" of this "new" disease (her words).

She also lists meds she has taken and suggests other potential "cure(s)" and/or "treatments".

Among my concerns is that she suggests treatments unknown/untested (potentially dangerous?) of a disease she already calls "Lyme disease". She must be confused or ? since she already has a name for it (thus it is NOT new and Ohio is NOT "ground zero" for this "new" disease (again, her words).

My QUESTION for the group is I believe there is a need for a peer reviewed medically accepted guidebook that lists all known Lyme treatments, medicines, "doctors" (whether a doctor or not - anyone whose name has ever been mentioned in any Lyme disease book, article, etc.). Only LLMDs who agree to have their identities publicly known of course.

Unless some "accepted" group wishes to take on this task I feel strong enough about the need for such a guidebook I am willing to be a central point to collect this data and then make it available to others.

All reading this knows information on "Lyme treatment" is WIDELY scattered and issued by everyone from authentic very knowledgeable LLMDs to plain and simple criminals stealing from others selling worthless LD cures and/or treatments.

I've even read of a few that might have caused injury and/or death. I read of several individuals who died under the "treatment" of a purported LLMD who turned out to not be a medical doctor at all and, in fact, had a significant criminal criminal record already and had served prison time for other criminal offenses.

IMO (in my opinion) there needs to be a complete and continually updated (Internet?) "LD medical guidebook" that lists all Lyme treatments, medicines, individuals etc. that have ever been mentioned anywhere (as I say, only with the written permission of individuals whose names are listed).

It would contain information and/or comments of everything that might be of help to others seeking information on Lyme disease treatment. It would be impossible to be 100% complete but "as complete as possible" would always be a continuing goal.

I can think of no better site to make this suggestion than "Lymenet.org". Would those who are "in charge" of this community please consider this and reach a conclusion if I may assemble such an LD guidebook?

I would only publish information that has been publicly peer reviewed by accepted "expert" LLMD doctors and that ALL agreed on the accuracy of what is written about each medication, treatment or combination there of.

As things are now, "treatments. medications, information, etc. is scattered all over the Internet, in HUNDREDS of books, columns, blogs and places I can't even imagine.

There needs to be ONE source (location) of data that can be referred to by those seeking verification and/or information on anything that pertains to LD.

It must be stated NOTHING in life is perfect thus even a specific LD treatment, medication, etc. peer reviewed and approved and agreed to even by a large number of respected authentic LLMDs could be wrong. For eons the world was believed to be flat!

Do you agree with all I have written?

I would first like to hear from enough of those involved in the administration of this LD community that my collection of such information is appropriate.

Then I would like to be informed of all treatments, medications, individuals, etc. pertaining to LD by anyone reading who is aware of ANY AND ALL SUCH INFORMATION.

As much detail, sources, authentication, records, experiences, etc. as possible would be in the best interest of accuracy and completeness.

I would also think that "private messages" to me might be best - or perhaps not? Would public messages to me be BETTER to allow others to read what is being sent so that OTHERS who know of what is being written can add their comment(s)?

Comments please. I realize this would be a major undertaking on my part but after viewing a few YouTube videos and reading books and articles of purported "Lyme cures" I believe (with what experience I have) to be 1. a hoax, 2. worthless, or 3. even dangerous! SOMETHING MUST BE DONE (IMO!). Some might be helpful but which ones?

Even if no volunteers come forward to assist me, I feel strongly enough about this I am willing to take on this task myself.

As I say; comments please?

Posts: 133 | From Shawnee, KS | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keebler
Honored Contributor (25K+ posts)
Member # 12673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keebler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-
You say: "There needs to be ONE source (location) of data that can be referred to by those seeking verification and/or information on anything that pertains to LD." (end quote)

I disagree. Not in that it would not be great to have this be streamlined, it's just that it does not seem to work that way. Even with one website. The process needs to be somewhat fluid.

Of course, if all doctors were properly educated and could use their own judgment with protocols that fit each person, that would be best.

ONE source would be far too limiting - and prone to the editor's opinions as to what will get in or not. A peer-review panel would likely not want to spend time on this as it's so time consuming and like nailing Jell-O to the wall. It'd be a bit like making a law - the "rules" to get into this book. Education does not always work best that way. Some methods may seem far out to some but work for others.

An annotated bibliography might be one way to gather the top sources. Good sources are out there already. There is no ONE way, either. So ONE book can be very misleading for those who require individualized approaches for whatever set of tick borne infections are on their plate.

I think there is no medical condition that anyone can go to just one source and have all the information they would need. I sure would never stop with just looking at one source. Not for anything.
-

[ 09-19-2014, 03:50 PM: Message edited by: Keebler ]

Posts: 48021 | From Tree House | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keebler
Member # 12673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keebler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-
I know there are a few who propose "cures" out there -- for all kinds of things. And it saddens me, too. Some, I think, do mean well but are just too new to all this and think it's so simple. Others are shady. to try to squelch them, though, will squelch others with good information that someone, somewhere might disagree with -- so it's tricky.

The best course is to just shine a light -- post a reply at those sites so that readers know of the good organizations where they can sort out the truth.

ILADS, LymeDisease.org, the LDA, etc. Many good educational organizations to let others know about.

The good folks are out there. No need to write THE one book . . . just share where people can find the right kind of informational sites, books & doctors for proper assessment and treatment.
-

[ 09-19-2014, 02:09 PM: Message edited by: Keebler ]

Posts: 48021 | From Tree House | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kudzuslipper
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 31915

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kudzuslipper     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Boy would I love that! I believe the closest you would come is the Dr. B's guidelines from 2008, Dr. H's book "Dr. Why can't I get well", and Bruhner's books on herbal treatments. The problems with these...is they are pretty tough reading and leave a lot to interpretation (Dr. B's being the most direct) And most people just encountering a dx are a bit foggy to say the least.

the other problem is that everyone responds differently to treatment. and treatment depends on when you start treating. Personally, I believe that this is such a conundrum because we may not even know what we are treating. My Vet once wisely said... "These are the TBD's we have names for... there are thousands that have not been named or discovered yet."

**edited name of LLMD**

[ 09-19-2014, 07:29 PM: Message edited by: Lymetoo ]

Posts: 1728 | From USA | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keebler
Member # 12673

-
It's this sort of emerging detail even of the day that certainly complicates any attempt to pin down "lyme treatment protocols":

http://lymedisease.org/news/lymepolicywonk/lymepolicywonk-ticks-transmit-a-world-of-disease-and-co-infections-into-the-lives-of-lyme-patients.html

LYMEPOLICYWONK: Ticks Transmit a World of Disease and Co-infections Into the Lives of Lyme Patients

18th September 2014 - by written by Lorraine Johnson

Excerpt:

. . . In the study, researchers collected local ticks and allowed them to feed on laboratory rats that had been bred in captivity and were free of disease.

Afterward, they examined the ticks and the rats for bacteria believed to cause disease. Findings? The ticks contained 373 types of bacteria and had transmitted 237 to the rats.

The authors concluded there is “unambiguous evidence that there are as-yet unidentified pathogens associated with ticks [which] increases the risk of multiple infections in humans, [leading] to more severe clinical manifestations.” . . .

- [full article at link above]
-

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
w0tm... A huge undertaking and I commend you for it, but I am also a skeptic over here.

Nearly everything you would need from any of us would have to be sent via PM's. For example, if you are wanting dosages, that would have to be thru a PM.

You wouldn't be able to add any LLMD names without their permission and I'm sure they would not want to divulge their protocols to the public. Some might, but not sure how many would be willing to do that.

Anything they would commit to could be used against them by the evil ones.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin123
Member # 9197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think this is very dicey, as Lyme-treating doctors are still being readily attacked in most states that don't have legal state protection for them.

In my opinion, due to the politics, it's better to go with guidelines, like the Dr B guidelines, or books already written by Lyme-treating physicians or interviews with Lyme-treating physicians,

like "Why Can't I Get Better?", "The Lyme Disease Solution," "The Beginner's Guide to Lyme Disease," "The Lyme Diet," "Insights Into Lyme Disese Treatment" and more.

Everyone's different so we're going to respond differently to treatment anyway. There's no one size fits all - more like clinical plus bloodtests plus trial and error.

Posts: 13116 | From San Francisco | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
w0tm
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13104

Icon 1 posted      Profile for w0tm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm very confused by the responses to my question - I will ask elsewhere. Even though some "protocols" and "advice" is sometimes 180 degrees out of synch you still read it, see it (i.e.YouTube) and in other locations.

To respond to the several who essentially wrote "no LLMD would EVER divulge their identity" I'll assume they only scanned what I wrote as I wrote I would NEVER divulge an identity without written permission (unlikely) not once but twice in all I wrote.

I have read enough that if tried along with other meds/treatments etc. and/or those with other med conditions (i.e. diabetes, blood pressure, a host of other conditions that can cause medical HARM that those just "trying" things they might have read, saw on YT or ? is asking for potential trouble - IMO).

Having information at hand of OTHERS who have already tried X, Y, Z and results, precautions, potential reactions STILL makes sense to me. Could such "information" be of intentional harm. Yes! There are such sick warped individuals in this world. That's why as much information as possible is vital.

Having almost been killed (twice) by doctors "in a hurry?" not checking potential reactions of other medications they themselves had me on I NOW read extensively of any/all medications even recommended much less prescribed to me.

Reading/viewing a "treatment", med etc. then as much as several pages of information from OTHERS who have already done what is written/spoken of and THEIR results -- ESPECIALLY precautions -- IMO STILL makes much sense (to me).

I know of one med mix that adversely reacts with BP med of a certain type but you'd never know it EXCEPT by someone telling you or reading it in a medical textbook.

LLMDs are being "attacked" in my state to the point of driving them out of business! I personally witnessed armed federal agents threaten one (now ex) LLMD who was so traumatized by the incident she not only dropped all 400+ of her LD patients but (being "gunphobic" as an individual) is now receiving psychiatric counseling (I was told).

She is only able to practice part-time treating non-LD patients (I was told). She is a "broken" person (IMO) who I feel sorry for even though I was one of the 400+ patients dropped.

Fortunately, I am past all known(?) LD treatment so she was doing nothing for me anyway. But some of her "at their worst point of LD" patients are REALLY in desperate shape. I know some personally.

I won't relate what some are doing or have done as I might not be believed and it doesn't matter anyway (IMO).

How did I witness this "threat"? I'll repeat it again. Serendipity. I was in the next patient room waiting to be seen for a non-LD matter (skin rash).

Paper thin walls; I heard the entire conversation including seeing the five (or four?) gentlemen pass the open door coming and going three(or two?) with suit coats off noticing their holstered pistols.

I'm sure she regrets telling me right afterwards but she was distraught to the extreme and considers me a friend as well as a patient as I have contributed what personal LD knowledge I possess to her (whether she uses it or not I have no idea).

She TOLD me as she wept "I have to tell SOMEONE and YOU are a good friend AND will understand - (still LOUDLY) crying) "they showed me their badges and they were (names of agencies)". She was so distraught she then left for the day after seeing me.

I offered to drive her home but she elected to drive herself. As a friend I followed at a distance wondering if she would be followed. I saw no sign of that and soon drove away purposely not wanting to know her destination.

I consider her and still do a friend I care for so I inquired about her condition with her #1 "nurse practitioner" (NP) the next day who I also know well and am friends with (IMO) who told me Dr.--- has cancelled all appointments the rest of this week".

The --- men demanded copies of cancellation letters within 24 hours! dropping all of her 400+ LD patients.

Her NP wrote and signed the letters as Dr. -- was not in a mental state to do so (the NP told me). I received my letter the next day.

The doctor told me "I will NOT cancel you as you seem to know what the H--- is going on. I work 14 hours a day and know NOTHING. WHY is this going on?" not expecting me to respond.

I was dropped anyway as the NP told me the head of the practice has also been "ordered" (per the NP). Of the practice all but two (three?) doctors have quit/moved/etc.

Even though only the one doctor treated LD patients the other doctors quit because of ? Only several resumed MD practice but in different states.

Of the three LLMDs in my large city one other closed his practice that same day giving no notice after 30+ years in practice. Coincidence? Only one remains in practice in my city. Even learning his identity is essentially impossible.

She then said to me "you are my one path to knowing ANYTHING. Is my life in danger? I am clueless! I did not volunteer to be an LLMD. The doctor I took over for told me AFTER hiring me telling me 'it will be difficult'. You may quit NOW or I will see that you remain in our xx (more than five) MD practice but NOT see LD patients".

The MD who was leaving the practice (I now see him and he is in 'cash only' in DEEP hiding taking me on only due to my in-depth knowledge of the - start with the book Lab 257 and go from there - knowing of me by LD books I have authored and secretive talks I have given to carefully screened LD infected individuals.

He had her "interview" some of his sickest LD patients. She SAID she was brave enough and said 'yes' to seeing his sickest LD patients.

This was the 2nd time these same 'agents' had 'burst' into her office - the 1st time a month before ORDERING her "you WILL take on no more LD patients!". She complied. This 2nd unexpected 'visit' was also abrupt and, again, was "ordered". I was not there the 1st time - she told me of it.

Would I swear under oath this took place as I just wrote. Yes. Would I recognize any of them? No. tall, thin, 30 to 40, sun glasses, rapidly went by the door of the room in which I sat thus remembering even that is difficult. All wore black suits. Warm day thus two (three?) had their jackets off. That was the only reason I saw their holstered pistols.

Do I consider my life in danger? Yes. I do not scare easily. Of what I have written believe it or not as you so wish. I believe even stronger that as much verified LD treatment information as possible is vital and can even affect the lives of LD infected individuals. IMO, random attempts following what is heard or read from others is potentially harmful (or could be of much benefit).

Personally, I don't like "random" particularly when my health is involved.

Posts: 133 | From Shawnee, KS | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is precisely why most LLMD's will not allow their protocols to be "out there."

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
w0tm
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13104

Icon 1 posted      Profile for w0tm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BTW - this is rather long - sorry - I type VERY VERY fast plus tend to ramble. Thus I added lines across the pages separating what you should read and what you can read if you're ever really bored and have nothing to do for three days. Anyway - you've been warned. Skip around in your reading. Reading it all would take you many hours,

About 10% of it is about the topic at hand. I suggest you skip the rest. I start typing and often type faster than I can speak!

Sorry, we really are on the same side - REALLY! We both just want Lyme disease gone. It's wrecked my life and probably don't well by you either.

STOP READING NOW ----
----------------------------------------------
that's the doted line where you skip reading until you see a dotted line again.
I noted this "sweet little old lady" who under the surface make Ma Barker looks like Girl Scout.

I was NOT happy with the light sentence she got but she is beyond exceptional at role playing and I'm sure the jury felt "why is the government picking on this poor old lady?" They were not allowed to know of prior cases in which she settled out of court. The younger husband who is the bookkeeper and signs EVERYTHING got the maximum the law allows.

I'm sure the jury thought "money grubbing younger man married her for her money". I talked to her CPA firm one time and was told "she should be a CPA -- she knows more about accounting than we do! And we are the #1 CPA firm in Kansas City. We call Dr. Ryser for advice then deduct it from her bills with us". I was told she does everything and just tells her husband where to sign. I suspect he is still clueless believing all he did was legal.

Now, as a convicted felon, she can never again practice medicine - at least directly so says the FBI - WRONG!! IMO).

_START READING AGAIN PLEASE
I think she got off so very easy and her husband who just did the books and signed legal stuff got actual jail time! NT FAR! She comes across as a bit overweight 80ish grandmother type who always has an arm load of papers that she is constantly spilling or dropping. When the trial was cancelled she must have also convinced the judge as a very kind older lady.

I don't know what all is in her pile of stuff but I decided she carried her entire office with her - except no order to it all and, well, a royal mess mess. Ask her ANY question and the answer is in her "pile - it's in my pile - I just saw it a minute ago". then she calls for her assistant who is just the opposite in personality - kind of a Godzilla meets Frankenstein. You don't cross her nor do you MUST read her mind to have her next question ready answer.

I'm guessing she was not called to testify or the jury would have given her for 10 years for her personality - kind of a "I could get some work around her if it wasn't for all these darn patients" type.

The FBI responded to me saying "we got her business shut down. Plea bargain. Income tax evasion is the easiest conviction and with the IRS it works like all of government should work - you're guilty unless you 100% prove you are not guilty, to even be tried you have to post a bond of like 5500% more than you'd pay what we say ou owe the IRS - then he said "just joking - but he really wasn't and an income tax guilty plea closed her doors FOR GOOD!

Sorry about all the damage she caused by that's in the past. I didn't detail all of the lives she had wrecked and and people she has killed." Yes, she has murdered people! She is beyond ruthless!

At least 30 suicides were because of her IMO. People killed themselves or least put people over edge when she wrote in letters "I have your house and you rent from me now, I just doubled your rent, added all kinds of mumbo jumbo legal words and I think I may own your family and all they produce for the next 50 years. Do you have any gold fillings in your teeth

BTW - bones themselves are not bringing much on the black market these days - just too many people dying with this new government medical plan that is supposed to pay for everything except doctors just put a sign on their door saying we no longer accept Medicare, etc.

I was dropped by my Medicare doctor and now see a cash only doctor paying cash for all services.

Fortunately I can afford it. What about the other 4,000 "patients" Dr.Ryser had? They are stranded.

Did the "sugar pill effect help them? Probably so as EVERY time Dr. Ryser would look at the SAME electronic microscope photos then say "you are getting better but we need to double your dosages and treatments". Many said "YES" even if meant signing their home over to her and living in a dumpster. She owns a real estate company with her being a silent partner

I have a friend in real estate who looked up 2013 numbers for me. My friend said ALL of her 52 sales were foreclosures - home of ex-patients she has dropped after seizing all they own in life.

Another company of large men move everything to the sidewalk then wait for the sheriff to arrive. He looks at the paperwork but could only say "sorry, this woman stole your house. It is now HER house. We will help you move your belongings to a rental storage locker then move your family to homeless shelter. Your local county has an emergency fund for people like you.

I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry!" The woman is pure evil. "We do this every week for Dr. Ryser". DR. RYSER NOW OWNS YOUR HOUSE. Anything in it after 30 days also becomes hers.

I followed Dr. Ryser from her $5 million guarded estate one day. Just curious. She is first met at her door by a half dozen security men armed with AK-47 assault rifles. I am a gun expert s I recognize an AK-47 from a long distance using binoculars. Her trip home was the same in reverse, She drives in a three vehicle caravan of to her office. The sheriff where she works now has full-time armed guards at her office and has security police "roaming" the grounds. All windows are now bullet proof. The nurse also told me new all black Cadillac Escalades cost her about $100,000 as each has been through the same armor plating, bullet proof windows etc. as cars such as president Obama is transported in.

-------------------------------------
START READING AGAIN PLEASE
Her nurse who also works for the FBI as an informant tells me Dr. Ryser now also wears a bullet proof vest. She is already so over weight such a vest under dress would not be noticed.

Someone tried to shoot her last month. They escaped. That is when she added all of the security. bullet proof windows, steel casing door and you NOW have be to "buzzed in" The office is still in use by her NP. She had the audacity to plead poverty". A five million dollar estate yet the county was going to pay for defense! One of the largest homes in greater Kansas City.

Except she changed to GUILTY on the still open plea bargain offer.

I am not poor (unlike 99% of her other patients so I hired a private investigator who found out MUCH about her. She moved everything to a bank wire to the post office bank in the Cayman Islands she owns there. Kansas and Florida are the only two states that cannot take your home in a bankruptcy. Your clothes, wedding rings etc are all open season in bankruptcy. But NOT your house! I'm sure she knows that which is one reason has more "white color crime than all other state combined. The Caymans and the United States thus moving money there cannot be touched.

"Medicaid or anything else you sign a waiver stating you are under 25 and have never been sick in your life. IF you do get sick this waiver cancels your insurance of which half the premium goes to me and a bunch more stuff but it's just too much to remember. I really feel sorry for others. Those shoes you have on? Size ten? Well they'll stretch".

My son hasn't had shoes since I sold his in a garage sale in 1988. They'll fix him just fine! That IS THE real Dr. Ryser. NOT THE CONFUSED, PAPER DROPPING ALWAYS SMILING GRANDMOTHER TYPE THAT SHE DOES A SHAKESPEAREAN PART TO MAKE IT WORK! SHE EVEN WON MY WIFE OVER - UNTIL SHE WAS ARRESTED AND IT HIT THE LOCAL NEWS. Now, her husband is 15? years younger so obviously married her for money. He deserves life plus ten but what we hit him with was all the law allows. She did all of the embezzlement, fraud etc. and he just signed wherever she said 'sign' here. He had no clue and still doesn't.

I'm guessing he has no idea where all the money is stashed except there are like 50 RT tickets to/from the Cayman Islands where she owns a shopping center , several banks plus a lot more in town. But, and I'm pretty good at tracking down crooks who hide money! She has money that has traveled through Singapore, Kenya, Bulgaria and even NORTH Korea! lus another dozen countries.

She found the Island of Malta owned by England but no one pays taxes there. You can BUY citizenship for MALTA for LOTS and lots of money. It appears she is a also a citizen of Malta. Pay enough $$ and crooked politicians there keep you safe.

NORTH Korea - wow! SHE really has friends. The FBI told me "if she had continued she could have drug it out for another 20 years and being practicing past age 100! And continuing to do "great harm" to thousands of people that don't yet know of her.

She pays a hefty finder's fee (50%) for sending her new patients. WILL NOT put anything in wiring and I wouldn't do that away. Of people who have done it the day comes when they are to collect their 50% finder's fee and she says "darn expenses are eating me alive! I had to lower the 50% to 5%. You didn't receive it - sorry. The patient was mostly a deadbeat I had to turn over to collection so your 5% fee is $1.25. "I hope you don't mind quarter!". I'm increasing it back to 50% so send me more - no sorry I can't put patient referrals in writing - the law you know.. I've suggested to many people they carry a good digital voice recorder - I know I always did. It helped the FBI nail her. Yes, it is against the law to record someone unless you tell them.

I just said on the stand "I have a remember every word Verbatim memory. I used to be in airport security so I recognize hidden metal detectors, The last time I was there I noticed she was having a hidden metal detector installed in her door frame. She also has "no vibrate" windows (I used to sell them). Normally you bounce a laser beam off window glass and you pick up noises in the room like voices. But NOT with her new $5,000 windows!

Made of steel fiber you don't see the with mesh but it is there. Most government secure places like the Oval Office in the WH has these windows -- that Oval office has I'd guess $5 mil of such windows! Making them impervious to an RPG rocket AND sound proof from vibration is VERY expensive! I sold them to black ops in Kansas City.

Spooky places but then I worked in black ops years ago so I understand the two government systems we have. One is Pure Evil!

I responded "you don't know her as well as I do plus I've dealt with countless people just like her. I predict she'll be back in business but paying someone to front for her". The FBI dismissed my concern except she accepted the still open to her "plea bargain" offer. I was astounded it was still open!

When her lawyers were given copies of (as is legally required - I had and have no problem with that -to do otherwise with the plea bargain offer still open, she took it. My name was blacked out.

As I predicted she has now even out done herself selling her "advice" as a consultant -- basically, franchising herself and her decades of experience.

The reward money for her $22 million dollars the FBI "believes" she has stashed in South America would be nice but I mostly want to truly "shut her down and all of the new duplicate scam operations she has spawned".

Even with the FBI listening to my concerns, There are at least "new" Lyme practices in Kansas City all being "advised" by Dr. Ryser (the FBI told me they tapped her phone and has a hundred plus hours of recording of her "advising" these "new LLMD practice" they'll only shut down four of the six who closed their doors locally after being shown evidence they had that came from the trail. Thy were each told "close down NOW or you will be next. Shall we arrest you today? They each elected to close.

She has at least a half dozen crooked (IMO) doctors who paid her just in greater Kansas City(cash only I'm sure) She "assists" each of them to get started.

I was told her beginning fee was $100,000 but is now much higher. I've helped the FBI (at their request) to sign up as a new patient with each of the doctors. We'll have the others closed by Christmas. The FBI has offered me a job repeat this all over the country. No thank you. I want to try to enjoy retirement. I did offer to run seminars for FBI agents to this themselves. I think they will accept with my first seminar probably in late October. They are selecting and signing up agents now. It takes time to give someone a"cover" (family, children, house, etc.).

An ex-employee of hers who SECRETLY testified against her told me of Dr. Ryser's new "franchise business" and each of whom have already paid her $100,000 - and each is doing a "land office business" (so said the FBI).

It's not the reward money (but I would not turn it down) but to see her truly bankrupt and out of the country is my primary wish.

-----------------------------------------------
start reading again please!
She also had her "secret protocol" of which she refused to discuss leaving patients to assemble what she does. Its not easy! Even though the FBI said "we accomplished our mission - we shut her down". IMO they did NOT "shut her down!". Her operation has now been "franchised" and thus is now multiplying all over the country!

As I say, she also had her own "secret protocol" as many doctors have. And it took me over a year to put the pieces together on Dr, Ryser then the trial began. I was and am still not happy with the outcome. The employee who testified against her told me:

"she already has her future business plans working seeking MD's who will pay her $100,000 for her knowledge. The young lady testified in a sealed deposition and is still being paid by Dr. Ryser not suspecting she has an FBI informant working for her.

PLEASE STOP READING NOW
-----------------------------------------------
There was also a a large amount (I was told $50,000?) selling her patient list over and over to crooked doctors who "jumped the gun" who quickly each ex-patient saying "Dr. Ryser has transferred her patients to me and I just need you to sign a release to give me access to your medical records.

Would you like to set up an appointment today so as to get started so the treatment you were receiving doesn't wear off". Each communications was "URGENT - interruption in treatment is vital. Can I see you tomorrow?"

I myself received at least a half dozen CALLS AND E-MAILS. They each had information on me they could have only having at least some of her medical records on me. Apparently they overlooked me when purging names from the patient names for sale.

--------------------------------------

read again please
I did nothing with any of them until the FBI requested (a now retired friend had worked there and said "I was in charge of Dr. Ryser" for about a year" - he asked me out of the blue one day after I told him I had Lyme disease - do you perhaps know a Dr. Ryser?). When I said "yes" wow! the "fur flew" fast and furious.

At their request I sign up with each as a patient then told to work to assemble the evidence they said they'd need. It was "pushing the envelope" (per my attorney) but he gave me guidance including insisting on a signed "letter of immunity" from the FBI.

In fact,the protection letter for me is signed by the president himself so that was adequate for me! He said "this is the largest Lyme disease case in our district and that she is still in business after ten years does NOT look well on our records!"

---------------------------------------
OK to stop reading
Two of the six I've had contacted (I signed up with four with the government having me pay cash with marked bills. The highest "1st visit fee was a $1,000 as I remember. I remember him saying "we specialize in high net worth individuals limiting the number ($1,000 would do that!). Reading upside down - as any commissioned paid "sit across from a desk" individual one of the most important things to learn is how to read upside down!

Ask any "seasoned" salesperson. One of the hidden secrets of professional sales. I did it for 38 years! I was one of the best if you'll allow me to compliment myself for a moment. I usually brought along a #2 whose job was to distract the buyer - nothing else! A "gift for gab". A wall behind the buyer with photos and certificates was GREAT!! I did NOTHING else touching nothing. The guy had ALL of my tax records going back for ten years. He had all my bank records - everything!! One of Dr. Ryser's secrets "figure out how much money they have then string them along for years until they are flat broke.

Patients who come in already poor are shown the door. You may be aware for There are island south of Cuba and Cuba itself where obtaining such information is not illegal. Or the pay bribes to the cops all the way up to the mayor. EVERY government agency that has keypunch operators sell info to all comers. You've probably seen ads on Google guaranteeing ALL information on anyone. Those ads are REAL.

The Cayman Islands for instance has one large building with over 7,000 PO boxes. Each one of those is a scam. Mostly banks. Privacy is GONE. For EVERYTHING! You can get anyone killed for a lot less than $400! The world has truly got crazy!

But while my #2 was "chatting up" the buyer I was doing a "memory camera shot of the person desk. This particular fellow had copies of my IRS 1040's and the statement with my bank that lists everything I own down to an extra pair of socks I filed each year to retain my credit line. Digital cameras are great - the buyer turns away for seconds and I've got his entire desk on my camera where I blow it later. I've been retired for years so I do NONE of that now. It's really a game. We'd leave stuff out but upside down. We'd leave long enough for them to shoot everything we WANTED others to see!

As an aside - no need to read this paragraph. I sold computers in the "early days". I was offered stock in fly by night companies instead of $$ someone owed me. You can tell people you know this moronic idiot in Kansas who not only said "no, I want the you owe ($50,000)" when Bill Gates offered me 10% of the stock in his company.

He also wanted a "grown up" (me) on his board who knew the lingo of bankers. I was all of 31 but that made me "an old geezer" in the world of high tech. I was still on his board for a year long enough for me to talk "banker/financial talk" Lining him up with friend in London who was a bank loan officer there. I got Bill a million dollar credit line he needed then took the $10,000 he had promised me IF I got him $$ or take 5% of Microsoft. I took the $10,000. I used to attend the annual computer show in Las Vegas that grew from an attendance of 2,000 people ( I did not see two thousand)!

I suspect they counted the bar girls and other employees. I'd see Bill each year and he LOVED to RUB IT IN!!" but still offering me stock -- except 10% was now $100K. No - I took the money. I also turned down stock INSISTING on cash! with Michael Dell of Dell Computers, 15%(?) of what is now Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) for 25 cents share.

It has since split so many times I long ago lost track. That 25 cents a share is today north of 100 million dollars. COMPAQ (sold to Dell I think?) for a bazillion dollars in about 1990. Pick most anyone in Silicon Valley and I was offered 10 to 30% of a company in lieu of $$ they owed me. I sill OK and formed, then grow then sold one high tech company after another. My "dream" was to dress one up for a public stock issue but when I'd say "Shawnee, Kansas a suburb of Kansas City" They'd laugh and say "good joke! What part of this valley is your factory in?". "Shawnee Kansas - do you know the cost of living in KC is less than half of Silicon Valley?

"Yes, but how do you get top flight engineers to live in Kansas". I'd respond "Kansas is not the extreme east where I live. It is lush and green and looks more like the hills of Kentucky.

KC is an oasis. Go east or west 80 miles and you return to flat as a board corn fields. KC is the end of the ancient Ozark mountain chain. They eroded but 30 million years ago we had mountains taller than Mt. Everest. Today, KC is just a well kept secret. Hills, lush green lawns, nice parks and inner-city ghetto problems like every other large city.

Stay in the suburbs and it is near Nirvana. We are the #2 richest county in the country. But that Wizard of Oz movie scares people away! Living in KC suburbs is like living in the foot hills of Denver just not as cold in the winter. People move to KC on a TDY then never leave! If forced to they find another job to stay in KC. Just stay out of the inner-city and you'll be safer than walking the beach in Maui - probably safer with all the beach bum pick pockets out there. Our local crime rate is so close to zero they rarely publish it. 98% of violence in greater KC is black on black confined to the inner-city.

Don't get me wrong. I'd love to have a MUCH more mixed community! Just leave your inner-city crime in the inner-city! We have a black minister. I stay on him to invite other blacks to our church. He tries and we great them with open arms. "Too far to drive" they say. FINE then leave the inner-city and MOVE out here!!! "But we'd lose our friends". What! A white person can't also be a good friend? One of my best friends in black. As I tell others "we're all the same color in the cemetery.

Plus bring your GOOD no crime neighbors! They will love it! I try but we remain like 95% white - not good!!!! and you'd call me a CONSERVATIVE! The only racists I know are the Jesse Jackson types. They seem to purposely stir up trouble for profit. They are the true scum (IMO)white, black or Hispanic. Why divide us other than for profit. That is disgusting to me!

A good Conservative black mayor running against a Nancy Pelosi type - the black would win by 85%!!! NO LIE!! The media has it soooo wrong. Disgusting!

----------------------------------------
START READING AGAIN
Anyway, BOTTOM LINE, she also had her "secretive protocol" that she would tell no one. After a year of seeing her I KNEW 100% of all she did. Her "protocol" was no longer "secret" at least to me.

If only I could have spoken with ex-patients who were just (n the minds) "just waiting to die". This includes one I believe I wrote about who lives (lived) in a home made a scrap lumber and cardboard limber and card. I and other helped her survive with money, food, water and what people need to survive. She refused to me to a homeless shelter or even move in with a local family to rebuild her life. My wife against taking in a person barely alive and hadn't bathed in months.

She agreed to take THE poor lady in. Her family had abandoned her and the court refused her request to do something (ANYTHING)! I was the one who found her frozen body the morning after a furious snow storm the night before. Next to her was a coffee can stuffed with about a enough money to pay for from her next "visit". now ex-husband nor her family who "written her odd" as hopelessly insane. as a "potential crime scene" I left everything alone except 911 did move her to a hospital. They said "she still has some life but just barely. They weren't able to save her. Where her last "home" was had remained undisturbed with the city actually erecting a small grave stone marker there as she had become friends with the local police, high maintenance workers, etc. MANY attended her funeral as did I.

Dr. Ryser was not in attendance even though she was notified if she elected to return. I gave a brief eulogy which (it appeared) woke up many in attendance to their own circumstance with (ex) Dr. Ryser.

She told me "I prefer to die where I am now and living close to Dr. Ryser's office. Which is what happened. I met many OF Dr. Ryser's patients for the first time THERE and that packed funeral home "opened up the eyes" of many. It's just unfortunate I wasn't able to reach out to her other patients which I could have if I could have published what she did.

That would WAKE up any "patients"! It turned her "secret protocol" is just what a valid and honest LLMD is supposed to do -- massive antibiotics via a PICC line and all you and I know is SUPPOSED to happen. Except she charged 400% and higher for her "world-class expertise". And people paid it at least until each ran out of money at which tme the patient received a letter stating they were being dropped because of (fill the blank - she had at least a dozen "reasons" why she was dropping the individual as a patient.

The now ex-patients were barred from her building UNLESS they had cash and paid in advance for ONE visit.

I wouldn't have expected her to divulge her identity but to it is unfortunate it took me numerous "visits" to figure her "secret protocol" along with the FBI's have enough in writing from her and other doctors doing the same "scam" MIGHT IMO stopped her years earlier and averted dozens of deaths I believed and still do ultimately she indirectly caused.

Only by assembling data from many could I have stopped her much earlier (and, as I say, she is "back in business" as a "consultant. The employee who helped make at least the tax evasion charges stick is still working for her (also "under cover cover) for the FBI.

She told me last month "Dr. Ryser had now passed fifty in the number franchises she has sold or can just buy the list of e-patients for something less. Fifty and they are spreading rapidly. We both know Las Vegas and Florida seem to be "centers" of white collar crime.

The FBI has FINALLY woken up and now has a team of three agents doing nothing but working with the me and the employee I mentioned. As she always did she ONLY pays in cash.

With a letter of immunity she is now a patient with dozens of these (IMO) criminals using an FBI fake local address and fake IDs for each of the 20, or so, doctors she has signed up with. Three are out on bond awaiting trial. I suspect each will plea bargained to avoid time in jail.

Anyway, I am undeterred having seen first hand what this wolf in sheep's clothing felon did. I'll find information other ways and not ask Lymenet to assist. Lyme disease is enough of an epidemic to now add to the mix of dozens of criminals who DO have medical degrees. Most come from a school in Grenada (?) and about half of the states accept the certificate and allow them to set up a practice in their state. The young lady who Dr. Ryser believes remains loyal to her is taking quite a chance (IMO) and I've told her that.

Both of us have seen some really (on the surface) appear to just be "PT Barnum theatrics" but maybe one actually works. I assist the FBI now on a case by case basis when they contact me. They realize my standards of calling something "malpractice" are VERY high so they usually only contact me after obtaining some of distilled water she fed into patients via an IV and enough other evidence to arrest the individual. Dr. Salk was labeled a "crack pot) mostly by the AMA and

the "March of Dimes" but now both take CREDIT for Dr. Salk stopping polio. The March of Dimes gave Dr. Salk ONE grant and that was for work that had nothing to do with Lyme disease. The AMA claims credit for themselves for even less.

It's possible that one of these "crack pot idea" doctors DOES have the cure for Lyme disease. I certainly hope so! I leave them alone even though I'm 99% sure what sell as medicine or treatments is bogus.

As a retired engineer I ALWAYS keep an open mind. ONLY when something is proven beyond all shadow of a doubt do I agree to have any involvement. I refuse to be part of any group (government or NGO) that might be the next Dr. Salk!

I was going to post another question but I am 99% sure what the answer will be so I'll post it elsewhere.

Lymenet has (IMO?) the largest number of people who actually read postings. I know I do but rarely have anything to add. Right now EBOLA and EB-68D seems to have come to prominence over night! I'm unaware of any central point where people can detail their experiences for others to read. What we do hear and read comes from the media and it is "all over the map!".

There needs to be one central point of information but I don't believe there is. If you know of one, I would be very grateful to you for sharing the Web address with me.

(Probably) most are more than "sugar pills" being sold as cures for huge sums of money. For instance few are aware that EB-D68D that came from Central America came with the "unaccompanied minors" sent here. Few know that the EB-68D virus is (possibly) "polio minus six months". Airborne contagious it can be carried by those who are (for reasons unknown) immune to this illness. But spreading it - yes.

It is now in the air and can survive on any surface AT ROOM TEMPERATURE. A friend's four month baby is back in the hospital having been "diagnosed" as "cured" was simply sent home. Two days later the poor child is back in the hospital with a high fever and almost comatose.

The child is being placed in a iron lung machine today unable to breath adequately on their own. The CDC, AMA etc. all report it is a "minor short lived" virus. I don't believe the four month old survive to live to age 5 months. And ALL from the sick kids Obama brought and is bringing to the USA! WHY! And now this EBOLA thing. It takes ten days to become sick, THAT is why Obama sending most troops and AID workers to Africa for 7 to 10 days. Just long enough to catch EBOLA and then time to spread it to thousands upon return to the USA. THIS is vital information to get out! WHERE? I'd love to start a thread on LymeNet since it is also in the Epstein Barr virus family as is the EB-D68 being brought the USA via sick children> WHY! They dropped two busloads of sick kids at an inner-city Kansas City school then drove off. No marking on the bus. WHO were the drivers all wearing HazMat suits? They found the two buses two miles away having been blown up and burnt. VIN numbers etc ALL stripped off. The school has been closed and turned into a quarantine hospital. How many are REALLY sick with EB-D68 virus. Probably most. It is polio minus six months scientists have already determined WHY!!! I feel sooo sorry for these poor children! Sick - yes - but they are human beings! The older ones said a speaker truck goes up and down the streets yelling "sound out your sick children for FREE medical care in the USA. They did not record names! The parents will never see their poor children again. As young as three years old! Those poor children -- being used in a beyond cynical game to infect especially inner-cities with polio! Can it get any worse! The military's firs plane load of EBOLA infected soldiers in the USA. Thousands more are coming soon. Many military men and women have just read what I wrote. They are fleeing in mass! But not to Canada like the Vietnam War refuges. Many are going to Cuba which will cause us to invade Cuba. The USA has turned into Hitler's dream of The Fourth Reich! WHY?

I'll write this then stop. I know all of you love "Dr. B". I have spoken with him. He has a soothing "bedside manner". How many has he cured of Lyme disease!

Personally, I don't believe ignorance and denial are good things. Calmly stating facts verified by numerous valid and accredited sources should happen. Sudden surprise only causes people to jump to (often) the wrong conclusion "if they hid this from us, what else are they hiding". THEN the crazy rumors by those who make a living a "spreading mindless" (i.e. various talk show hosts - you know who I am talking about). Sometimes I've heard one state a rumor as "factual" only to discover (tracing backward) "who started this "fact" as one other than themselves. THEY started the rumor! With 24/7 cable news to fill up the old journalism rule of "verify EVERY story and from completely different sources" is dead. It is now "who can report a rumor first!". That is like crying fire in a crowded theater.

I'll stop there. I'll obtain a list of treatments, medications etc. elsewhere. I'd very much like to make such a list available to those on www.Lymenet.org but I accept your position.

I'll also keep looking for SOME infectious disease Web site where verified and confirmed many times information about EBOLA and EB-D68 can be posted.

I promise not to bother you with this again. Lyme disease IS important and spreading rapidly. UT I now believe it is the tip of the iceberg is just now surfacing *with Lyme being so the top of the list. Read Agenda 21 written by the UN. Even Clinton would not sign it. After being sworn in as the next prison he raced back to the Oval Office where he signed Agenda 21 for America, WHY? If you wish answers read "Agenda 21 on the Internet then Google and read H.J. Res.5 . Under the "war powers act" (Bush #2) he can make this law with his signature.
https://beta.congress.gov/bill/113th-congress/house-joint-resolution/5

Obama = president for life. No more free elections.

How do I know so much? I was in USA Black Ops for decades with deep cover. I was in middle of everything BUT I HAVE NEVER KILLED ANYONE!

As far as I'm concerned you can close this thread (is it a thread or a PM? - I have no idea).

If you STILL want more go to www.yantis.us/vj.htm
Van Jones was fired but that is the closest I've ever come to being killed.

SusanH
Member # 40582

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SusanH     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My doctor has no problem opening sharing her protocols or her name, so I'd be happy to help.

Of course, her protocols differ widely among her lyme patients, depending on many variables, including if someone does not want to go the abx route.

She also openly using rife machines in her office, micro current, acupuncture, abx pulsing based on burrascano's but updated with new discoveries in meds, etc.

Posts: 83 | From Sarasota, Fla | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement