LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » How can a homeopathic treatment look like?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: How can a homeopathic treatment look like?
Brussels
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For the ones who would like to see how an homeopathic treatment look like, I just describe what my daughter was prescribed last Friday.

Our doctor follows dr. K, but he has his own way of treating patients with more homeopathy than dr. K.

My daughter no longer has lyme, but has still some allergies, which got worse during lyme 6 years ago.

Her nails do not grow well (they break). She is very thin and doesn't eat a lot. She eats high quality food, lots of fresh vegetables (raw), does not consume any colorants, no wheat, no gluten, and not much sugar.

Her treatment now:
- KPU supplements about 2-3 times a week (zinc, chlorella, magnesium, vit B6)

- Mucor racemosus D6 or D12 (to fight Candida albicans in her gut).
- Auto nosode vacine D2 (made from own stools)

- Carbo veg C40, 2x day (for her stomach)
- Cardus marianus C40 (for gut)
- Nux vomica C40 (for kidney)
- Staphysangria C40 (some other organ)

- Kijimea (probiotics) 2x week
- Bitter herbs for Gall bladder, 2x day with meals (due to damage done by gluten in the previous years)

- Avoid gluten at all means.
- avoid fruits that causes allergies like litchi, kiwi, orange, tomatoes
- less carb intake
- avoid sugar for a while
- take home made fermented veggies

The doctor says she doesn't have to come back to see him.
--------

Her classic homeopath was giving her Lycopodium. This is a constitution remedy, not for symptoms, but for the 'whole person'. That is what classic homeopathy does.

But I do not think she is reacting to it for a long time.

So I decided to give her Bryonia instead, I thought that was what would help her. We gotta see her classic homeopath again one day (he is very far...)

---
total costs of homeopathic products: about 40 euros

the probiotic is expensive (about 75 euro for a couple of months)

bitter herbs tincture about 33 euro too.

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catgirl
Member # 31149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you for posting this! I am fascinated by homeopathy. It is such a huge field to study and implement (still learning).

I really appreciate the info you provide and read all of your posts (wonderful). You gave a very nice picture of homeopathic treatment for your daughter, which gives the rest of us a clue. It amazes me how inexpensive it is compared to supplements. Are most of these formulas something we can get at the store, or do you special order them?

I would love to know how to make my own formulas to heal me. Is this something you do for an infection when there is no homeopathic made/sold? Is that what the auto nosode vacine 2 is for? How do you make stuff like that?

--------------------
--Keep an open mind about everything. Also, remember to visit ACTIVISM (we can change things together).

Posts: 5418 | From earth | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, Cat girl: homeopathy is inexpensive because basically you pay for the work to do it, not for the substance itself...

The more dilutions the product has, the more expensive it gets. but it still much cheaper than any herbal tincture!!!

The organ formulas, I buy them (but they are individually tested, and keep changing all the time). So I keep buying them, storing them, then reusing them when I need them again.

You got to order them in specialized pharmacies. They either have them, or they will prepare for you. It takes just one day to get them made and shipped.

Mucor racemosus D6 is a Sanum product, you just buy them at the pharmacy here in Germany /Switzerland.

It costs about 10-15 euro a bottle, but from one bottle you can make 10 bottles at home, yourself, just by succussing them and rediluting them. the dilution will change a bit, but your body will barely notice the minimal difference, and I can swear, the effect is the same.

I told my ex-lyme doctor that I just produce them at home from bottle one. He looked at me, and agreed, so he took the bottle off the table (as I buy some stuff directly with him).

He was suggesting me the dilution D12. From my bottle D6, I can make more than a hundred bottles of D12. So basically, I just buy these products once in my life, use of the whole family. Unless I need again a lower dilution.

You can google: how to do a homeopathic dilution. Very simple. If you have questions, just post here!

The auto nosode, I have no idea how it was made. I sent her stools somewhere, they analized it normally to check for amount of good yeast, bad yeast.

Then produced 4 different auto-nosodes out of it. Don't ask me how. If from direct stools, or from the yeast that was out of control? There are companies doing that here.

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Just another note: during lyme, both me and daughter treated with this doctor above. The treatment is basically the same as described.

he gives one antimicrobial (like the Mucor nosodes above or abx or herbs), then balance organs with homeopathy, then puts you on a diet, and recommends treating other things like teeth, bite, heavy metals, psychological problems.

No matter with what problem you come, if the doctor follows dr. K's ART, they will treat you in very similar way.

It sounds crazy, but I do think it keeps working this way! What causes chronic diseases are many factors, and they need to be treated, no matter if the disease is infectious, if you got cancer, diabetis, high blood pressure etc.

any chronic disease you got, there will be probably infections behind, toxicity behind, electrosmog problems behind, etc. that is why the above cited treatment can be also seen as a lyme treatment, in fact.

Catgirl
Member # 31149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Brussels, again so very helpful!

--------------------
--Keep an open mind about everything. Also, remember to visit ACTIVISM (we can change things together).

Posts: 5418 | From earth | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Another homeopathic alternative, through Sanum products:

http://wellnesseducationnetwork.com/sanum-therapy-a-paradigm-shift/

http://www.sanum.com/index.php?cPath=43&language=en

Brussels
Member # 13480

With examples of products and what they do:
http://www.semmelweis.de/pdf/47_weigel_beginners.pdf

Sanum and cancer therapy
http://www.semmelweis.de/pdf/pdf.php?name=64_baum_metabolism_cure&ext=pdf

It sounds funny, but all products cited in the list, I'm a great fan of them. I used them so often during lyme. They are showing here a cancer treatment, but it looks more antimicrobial than anything else....

Brussels
Member # 13480

A summary of main Sanum products.

https://biomedicine.com/public_downloads/PleoSanum/OnllineCourseCurriculumPackage.pdf

I do not think all products are good and essential (specially the Alkala ones, to alkalinize the body). I don't think these are efficient at all, and if they are, they didn't heal anyone I know with lyme....

But I love other of their products, the antimicrobials specially.

Never anymore you will be afraid of a Strep or Staphil infection if you got these products nearby. At least, I 've been using these products for so long, and I swear that a Strep infection goes much easily out if you take Sanum, without causing much damage.

I wonder though about Herpes. If Grifokehl would work for it. I never had herpes, so I cannot test. It would be great if someone with chronic herpes tried it.

anuta
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22646

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anuta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very interesting Brussels,
My classic homeopath was giving me Lycopodium too. But when I test myself I was never testing positive for it.

I'm glad to see that you and your daughter are doing well.

I wish I would have Dr. K. kinda practitioner close to me. That would be HUGE help.

Otherwise, since I started MMS, I NEVER test for any types of killers, homeo or not. But I used to do Sanum nosodes a lot prior to that.

My protozoa has 4-5 days cycles. During the flare I test strongly for Mundipure, Renelix, Nux vomica, EXTOX and other detoxing nosodes.

And of course lots of binders!!!

Also MMS completely stopped my genital herpes flares, which I've had all my life.

Traumel works wonders for me during herxes. I forgot when I took a painkillers last time. Only Traumel.

Posts: 443 | From Montreal, Canada | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Hi Anuta! Nice to hear from you.

I wonder for Herpes, if you could try Grifokehl for it. I do not have that, so I can't test if this works for Herpes. I mean, just in case it comes back.

I stopped the MMS. I never go well with long term treatments that are chemical... I also fear some damage. I'm back to Sanum in a different way then. Not treating pathogen by pathogen like before, but trying to break the whole cycle of disease, infections...

I guess you gotta get rid of parasites first, as you are trying... How do you like Renelix? I like mundipur too, but I never bought REnelix. Do you really find it as useful as Mundipur?

Are you on chlorella?

It's funny you love Traumeel. It's such a known remedy but I took it only sporadically...

Husband's eczema practically gone now. But he's got episodes of fatigue.

And are you on probiotics? They are also helping us, I think (both pharmaceutical and natural probiotics, I mean). I think natural probiotics count a lot due to live enzymes, and pharmaceutical probiotics help more with the good yeast counts... That's just a feeling though.

I was not testing for any killers either, until I corrected my organs with ART (with homeopathy). Then my doctor tested Mucor for candida, and it came good. Sometimes, our minds do block finding the right treatment.

I think it has to do with the questions we do. I was thinking in terms of isopathy (equal treat equal), so I asked do I need to kill Mucor rac? I had a no. I should have merely asked: will Mucor rac nosodes help me heal my candida in any way?

And then, ask the negative question, to confirm (won't it help at all?).

The more you go into energy testing, you 'll see that the questions start to be more difficult, just because your body needs more sophisticated treatments.

I mean, after you eliminate some bad toxins, eliminate bad infections, correct nutrition deficiencies, hormone problems etc, well, the questions you start to do change to more difficult questions.

(like how to correct allergic tendency ? how to correct body temperature ? how to avoid going down with any chronic infection for a long time?) Stuff like that.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement