LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Firefighters obect to harmful cell towers overhead

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Firefighters obect to harmful cell towers overhead
Looking
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13600

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Looking     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The US is trying to roll out a federal cell tower system all over the country mostly near or on police, fire and emergency response buildings.

Lyme patients with EMF sensitivity living near these towers will be affected.

The government and wireless industry are less than truthful about the radiation emissions which can cause cancer, birth defects, neurological illnesses, etc.

From the study below: Applying the precautionary principle, it is advisable that mobile phone base stations not be sited closer than 300 meters to populations :

Study of the Health of People Living in the Vicinity of Mobile Phone Base Stations: [Part 1] Influence of Distance and Sex”; Santini R, Santini P, Danze JM.; Pathol Biol (Paris) 2002; 50: S369–73.

From the Firefighters Local 1014 website:

“We’re not talking about driving down the freeway past a cell tower that looks like a fake tree.

We’re talking about having antennas practically on top of our heads day in and day out, irradiating us with radiofrequency (RF) radiation every second we’re in the stations.”

A resolution by the International Association of Fire Fighters (IAFF) opposed commercial cell towers on fire stations after a medical study showed increased cancer, brain and nerve problems for irradiated personnel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soIvrkfKg-I

If you want to know how close cell towers are to you, just put your address into this search engine:

http://www.antennasearch.com/

Posts: 590 | From Canada | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tincup
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 5829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tincup         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope they keep pushing their views too. Thanks for sharing this article.

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

Posts: 20353 | From The Moon | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
poppy
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 5355

Icon 1 posted      Profile for poppy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yikes, I did a search on that very helpful website (thank you) and it said 60 towers/antennas within a four mile radius! Not sure what the difference is and I don't remember seeing that many. This is a smaller town.
Posts: 2888 | From USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
poppy
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 5355

Icon 1 posted      Profile for poppy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pilots who fly at lower elevations, like in small planes, also do not like those towers. Some of them are really tall.
Posts: 2888 | From USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catgirl
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 31149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As people's health begins to deteriorate and their immune systems slowly start to fail for no reasons their docs can give them, then maybe, just maybe people will listen and force legislators to ban these things or force cell tower companies to use healthier frequencies.

I can barely visit family members with smart meters--I can't get the rem sleep I desperately need while visiting them, so it's a quick visit for me. Imagine what it's doing to them. I've tried to tell them but they can't see it, smell it or hear it, so it falls on deaf ears, and they say it's everywhere. Very sad.

I can feel the cell towers by a government agency near us. It hurts my head every time I drive past it. The same with the ones on the freeway. These are the worst things for us and the planet.

People need to fight to stop this. It requires writing your congresspeople and state legislators. We can email them and attach info and youtubes. Fight people, this is your life and no one is going to do it for you. The cell tower/utility companies are hoping people do nothing to stop this ($$$ for them).

--------------------
--Keep an open mind about everything. Also, remember to visit ACTIVISM (we can change things together).

Posts: 5418 | From earth | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Looking
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13600

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Looking     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Poppy, you may not see all of them because they do camoflauge them, some just look like a chimney or water tower, a cross in front of a church, cactus, clock tower in a shopping centre, etc.

Here is a business that shows a whole page of camoflauged towers:

http://utilitycamo.com/products/

Where I live, cell companies are putting alot of small ones on utility poles so people don't notice them as much.

What really made me mad was that our local care center for the elderly allowed a bunch of them on the roof (the cell company pays them rent)and boxed them in to look like utility or air conditioning boxes.

Our municipality said it couldn't stop them because they are under height for regulation. They skirt the law by that loophole.

Posts: 590 | From Canada | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement