LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Tesla wand and problems with gluten

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Tesla wand and problems with gluten
Brussels
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I could always stand gluten (except during active lyme), if not in great amounts, but my daughter had trouble with wheat since very young (age 10 months).

her skin got covered in rashes, whole body, and the culprits were wheat and cow milk. We stopped that, and she could have her beautiful baby skin back.

After age of 2, I started adding spelt (with gluten) to her diet. Her body accepted it well. then slowly, we added wheat.

At about age 5, 6, she had again digestive and skin problems, and lots of tummy pains. Her body never accepted wheat well (too much gluten, I suppose). We stopped it again.

With the years passing by, she developed an extreme allergy to gluten. At the age of 8, she became unable to eat any gluten at all. Any small amount she could accidentally ingest would make her scream in pain, for hours.

It was a miserable life. Socially, very hard to live.

Fast forward 3 months ago: she started using the Tesla wand, too. After about a month, I tested her spelt and it came energetically good. She was terribly afraid of it, so she resisted temptation to eat it.

After month 2, her lyme doc (she has no lyme anymore, but he treated her for lyme in the past) tested her too (he's a big follower of dr. K).

She was even testing positive for wheat! He was surprised to see her gluten allergy was gone!!!

She got brave and ate her first doughnut in the last 5 years!! She ate it all, and had zero pain.

Since then, she is having spelt daily, SO she is consuming gluten again daily, without any reaction, so far. We are still avoiding wheat though, just because we fear her gluten allergy may come back.

I use the wand on her abdomen, liver /gall bladder, kidneys, spine, lymph nodes, sometimes palms and soles, and on her face (teeth, jaw).

Maximum 3 times a week, for a maximum of 10 minutes a day. Low potency, always.

We do no other treatments. So I am pretty certain that it is the wand that is correcting her allergies. She can also eat hazelnuts again.

She loves the wand, it makes her immediately relaxed. She's 11 years old now.

If you would like to try it, please let us know if this cheap device helps heal your gluten allergy too!

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catgirl
Member # 31149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow a donut, good for her! I can't believe she can eat gluten again!

This makes me think maybe some other bacteria is living in the gut, and the wand hits it. I can't wait to try it!

--------------------
--Keep an open mind about everything. Also, remember to visit ACTIVISM (we can change things together).

Posts: 5418 | From earth | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gagamooppop
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 34314

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gagamooppop     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is amazing Brussels! Very happy this is working very well for you and your daughter. Reading about anyone feeling better and improving is always a great way to start the day
Posts: 183 | From ... | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keebler
Honored Contributor (25K+ posts)
Member # 12673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keebler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-
Brussels,

Thanks for making separate threads for some of the applications of this method - that way more will see who may not have otherwise clicked - and also will come up on a future search more easily with the addition condition names / terms vs. just the instrument name.
-

Posts: 48021 | From Tree House | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're all welcome.

I am separating in different threads... It is amazing what this wand has been doing to us, in the last 3 months.

I feel that my life, and my daughter's life changed completely. In 3 months, it's like we started our lives again.

The change is really drastic, and so far, improvements still remain!!!

We both still have many food allergies, hay fever, etc. But the hellish life of extreme gluten allergy (daughter) and awful candida (me)is gone!!

I feel that time will tell, but we're slowly coming back to feel like we are normal people, not weaklings.

Yes, a whole doughnut!!! She ate that the moment she left the doctor's place: we bought that at the train station, she begged me!

She told me then, while eating biting it slowly...: 'I'm NOT loosing any crumb!', with her palms open under it!

She's just a kid, and her life has been pretty hard, due to multiple food allergies. She never had a life without allergies (as they started at age 10 months) and she is 11 years old now!

Gluten was the worst. Now with spelt, rye, etc, things got MUCH easier. It's really like having a life again. She has zero pain, zero reaction, and she's eating gluten every day.

Not yet wheat though. I really got a trauma from that, to see her screaming with pain for hours. I guess I'm not ready yet to give her another wheat doughnut, but anyway, she's not asking!

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How do you use it? Do you just move it over certain parts of the body, or do you hold it there?

--------------------
sixgoofykids.blogspot.com

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

For the gluten problem, Six?

Well, for my daughter, as I said above, I just keep it on her abdomen, liver +gall bladder area, from the back side if possible (back of abdomen), if there is time, on her spine and some lymph nodes.

If not basically, abdomen, spine, liver, maximum 10 minutes, low potency. You can keep moving or let it stay in one spot for 30 seconds or so?

maritzap
Member # 11146

Icon 1 posted      Profile for maritzap     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been looking at the various wands out there and am not sure how to know which one to buy. Amazon had several types also called violet wands, darvo somethings?

any advice?

I tried looking in the other threads, but could not find.
Thank you!

Posts: 75 | From San Diego, CA | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

D'arsonval, that is the one. It is sold as a cosmetic tool, to eliminate acne, moles.

Yes, it has different names: D'arsonval, Violet Ray, High Frequency device. They are all the same!

I guess any of them are good? If they have a glass electrode with orange or violet light, that's it. Both work the 'same' way, the orange light has neon gas, violet light has argon (it was originally done with argon, I mean, 100 years ago).

I feel the orange is stronger, the violet less intense but more relaxing. But I guess both work for health purposes too!

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brussels, it would be nice to keep all Tesla info on ONE THREAD. Too late now.. but please don't continue to create them.

It's too hard to follow all of the information. I will bring the ordering links here for maritzap.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Portabl-High-Frequency-Skin-Care-Acne-Violet-Ray-Facial-With-4-Electrode-Wands-A-/251522636701

Here's the link to one of the other threads:

http://flash.lymenet.org/ubb/ultimatebb.php/topic/1/131823

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maritzap
Member # 11146

Icon 1 posted      Profile for maritzap     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you both for the info!
Posts: 75 | From San Diego, CA | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymieloo
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 45753

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymieloo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So I followed the eBay link on this thread and one on another thread; they are sold by merchants in Hong Kong and China. Has anyone bought from these merchants?

I'm a bit leery...but if others can vouch for either of these eBay merchants I might give it a shot.

--------------------
Bless the Lord, oh my soul. -- Psalm 103

Posts: 102 | From WA | Registered: May 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lymetoo:
Brussels, it would be nice to keep all Tesla info on ONE THREAD. Too late now.. but please don't continue to create them.

I kind of like the separate threads .... I'm interested in the treatment and it takes less time to sort through it all.

--------------------

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

quote:
Originally posted by Brussels:
For the gluten problem, Six?

Well, for my daughter, as I said above, I just keep it on her abdomen, liver +gall bladder area, from the back side if possible (back of abdomen), if there is time, on her spine and some lymph nodes.

If not basically, abdomen, spine, liver, maximum 10 minutes, low potency. You can keep moving or let it stay in one spot for 30 seconds or so?

Thanks! I was thinking for the gut and liver, so this answers my question. I apparently contracted c diff 3 years ago when I had a kidney infection and never knew it until recently (I don't know how that is possible, but it is) so my gut is destroyed again and I'm working on it. I have one of these on order, can't wait for it to come in!

--------------------

Brussels
Member # 13480

Lymetoo, I was just separating because of neurolymies...

I guess it is overwhelming for anyone, to get to read about everything the device does.

So I decided to separate in different threads.
------------
Six: good luck!!!
Just let us know if this wand helps... I feel I am still improving on my gut.

my daughter now has not more 'gas': before, the naturopath always tapped her abdomen and heard an 'empty' echo sound. My daughter kept tapping her abdomen to check if she improved.

2 years of treatment that included gluten avoidance, KPU, liver drops etc.... Her abdomen was always like a cave full of echoes.

Today, she showed me again: "listen Mom! No more echo!!!" Gone! I suspect this is due to gluten, digestion, food allergies and gut inflammation that improved fast for her.

My abdomen is still like a drum though, so I still have work to do... 3 decades of candida, I mean, this is a an old problem...
----------

Lymelee, you can buy from closer merchants in the US, I mean.

Whatever you find, might be fine. I suspect that the electrical schema is so simple that makers will not tend to fake components... It's too cheap to use fake components, and if the device does not produce high frequencies, gas electrodes won't shine!!

So if you buy and it shines, and does the buzzing noise, you know it is working.

I just bought from a German ebay merchant, but I do think it was built in China.... I don't even know the maker's name: a blue box with 4 electrodes!!

it's so cheap that I would just give a try. I spent so many thousands in expensive devices, I swear this in another TOTAL new category than stuff like Hulda Clark zappers!

I would give note 1 to a zapper (1-10), but this Tesla wand is so helpful that I am wondering if it is not even MORE useful than my PE1!!!

I'm so much in love with it, that I'm giving it now, a 8 to it!

Brussels
Member # 13480

Lymelee, this is how people may make a simple Tesla coil at home. Very cheap, very easy, you can do at home with simple components.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7wAaat6Lc0

the tesla wand uses tesla coils, but instead of the aluminium ball, they have vacuum electrodes with argon or neon gas inside. That is at least, how I understood...

That is why it will probably take a maker more money and time to fake a Tesla wand, than to do the real thing!!

Lymieloo
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 45753

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymieloo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Brussels! then I guess my big decision is, do I pay almost twice as much and get it quicker from a U.S. merchant, or pay half and be patient enough for one to come from China.....

Decisions, decisions....kinda' leaning toward paying more.... [confused]

--------------------

Posts: 102 | From WA | Registered: May 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carol in PA
Member # 5338

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carol in PA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lymieloo:

So I followed the eBay link on this thread and one on another thread; they are sold by merchants in Hong Kong and China. Has anyone bought from these merchants?

Look for this item at Amazon.com.
Many vendors from the U.S.

Posts: 6947 | From Lancaster, PA | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

My gut had been in pretty good shape up until I had to take those antibiotics three years ago for the kidney infection. I didn't realize it affected it that much, so it's just festered the past three years.

I'm looking forward to trying the wand. It seems anything I take, even probiotics, makes me fatigued.

--------------------

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
(I was just afraid we were going to have 10 Tesla Wand threads, Six and Brussels!!)

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Lymetoo, if you get yours and treat your candida, I swear you'll be posting about it here too!!! [Big Grin]

It's really end up from candida slavery!!!

---------------
Six:

Mineral absorption, liver and gut problems (inflammation): these are the 3 main things the wand can do well.

Bye to probiotics in caspsules! Only in some occasions you may have to take them, but no more slavery!

You still need to consume live foods though, but I only took ONE pill of probiotics in the last 3 months (when the frightful toxins from cavitations were doing ravage in my gut...).

My daughter never touched them ever since (3 whole months!!). She had to be on DAILY probiotics, daily liver supplements, daily KPU (zinc and vitamins), daily biotin...

So far, she's gained 3 months of freedom from these supplements!!!

And my fermented veggies spoiled in the refrigerator (I didn't feel like forcing myself to eat them anymore after having stuffed them in for the last months, I got fed up of the same taste...).

I still take miso, soya, olives and sheep yoghurt.

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Thanks, Brussels, good to know!

--------------------

D Bergy
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How long before the gluten intolerance went away after treatment?

I just bought a violet ray and my daughter has celiac sprue. Not sure if she would try it, but I can offer it as a possible treatment.

The violet ray was defective when I got it. The switch only works occasionally. Two of the wands also did not light up.
one call to the company and they have replacement parts coming.

I am sure they are made in China. Most everything is nowadays.

Thanks for the report.

Dan

Posts: 2919 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

I got mine today. I used it over my liver and kidneys on the lowest setting. Also on my neck because I seem to hold fluids there. And on my gut, longest of the places, but still at the lowest setting.

We'll see how it does!

--------------------

koo
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 30462

Icon 1 posted      Profile for koo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
six, what brand did you get and from where?

Also, how do you know where and how long to use it?

Posts: 478 | From Third Coast | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Dan, sad you got a defective one. Which one you bought?

I'm sure the KOPOHA or other more expensive brands are better quality ... I hope they will replace.

How long? In the first month, I think, she started to energetically test better for gluten. At least, spelt.

By the second month, she tested good for spelt, but was afraid to take it.

Now, she's taking it every day, more than once, no problem at all. No pain, no rash, nothing. But the wheat, if she takes it often, will cause her skin to itch and some tummy pain can come.

Sometimes nothing happens, but that is a clear sign she should avoid wheat! But spelt, rye, no problem at all. Both have gluten!

Wait about 2 months, at least, then test her energetically. And do not start directly with wheat, but with less gluten flours...

Let us know!!!

Brussels
Member # 13480

Six: start slow, girl!!!

Don't say I didn't warn!

Some people do not feel much, but we, ex-lyme sufferers, ex- candida sufferers, no way: we ARE going to react badly to it, sooner or later.

I hope you didn't use more than a couple of minutes! It looks so innocent, but it did put me down during the first 2 months!!!

Crossing fingers you won't react too badly. It took me a couple of days to have that awful collapse.

good luck!
----------
Koo, I posted above, for gluten, where to do it.

As for time, just start doing ONE MINUTE, low potency, on one organ. Then see how you react.

Next day, again, just one minute. Increase time slowly, unless you can afford to collapse sometimes, with a bad herx...

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Thanks for the fair warning, Brussels!!!! Lowest setting, just a couple minutes.

I have had some brain fog tonight. I won't be able to use it over the weekend because I'm hiding it from my husband .... a friend of his is getting him one for a gift and I knew I'd want my own, lol!! He travels a lot and I know he'll take it with him, so I needed one, too.

This is the one I got - http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00D820L60/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 I paid $29 plus shipping. The price seems to change daily.

--------------------

D Bergy
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I bought the D'Arsonval with the accessory kit.

Dan

Posts: 2919 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

quote:
Originally posted by Brussels:

Lymetoo, if you get yours and treat your candida, I swear you'll be posting about it here too!!! [Big Grin]

It's really end up from candida slavery!!!

---------------

-
I would be shouting it from the top of the Statue of Liberty!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Brussels
Member # 13480

[Big Grin]

I swear to you, lymetutu, that is why I'm doing so many threads here! [bonk]

Good luck to you all!

---------------------------------
My lyme doctor just wrote me TODAY:

"The device tests phenomenally good! I am so thankful! I ordered 20 devices and I'm so excited to see what will come in the future!"

He sent me a link of a clinic in Austria, that basically treats all sorts of diseases (more than 50, including lyme disease) basically MOSTLY with high frequency Tesla coils!!!

75 years, 750,000 patients, run by medical doctors, generation after generation family business.

they specifically talk about Tesla and D'Arsonval on the first page!

Lymieloo
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 45753

Dang, I think the one I ordered is a no-name brand. It was from Hong Kong. I hope it works better than D Bergy's did.

--------------------

Brussels
Member # 13480

Mine has no-name brand either!

I ordered 3, all of them are working!!

Crossing fingers yours will work!

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

You're so right, Brussels, this is a lot! I rested a lot (but still worked and did what I needed to do) the day after only doing 2 min on the lowest setting.

It wasn't until today that I tested as needing it again. I feel it is helping me detox better. Once I get the detox going better, I'll start on my gut herbs again.

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement