LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Tesla wand and lyme disease

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Tesla wand and lyme disease
Brussels
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I talked to my Swiss lyme doctor, who follows dr. K. by phone.

He said the Tesla violet ray is testing good for most of his patients, and also for those with lyme disease.

I said I was not sure it works for lyme, though, as I do not have lyme anymore and can't check if it works for that.

His answer:

"I do think it will help, for the same reason it is helping you with candida. For some reason, toxins are being flushed off (heavy metals included), and that is the main reason why patients fall ill with candida and with Borrelia.

So I think it will help to fight lyme too."
---------------

The reason why people fall sick with lyme is not the tick bite (my thoughts). People get bitten all the time, not all fall sick. The reason is a failing immune system.

Why people with cancer will have active candida? Cancer is the result of a weak and defective immune system.

It is then logic that patients will develop candida (or possibly, due to the hundreds of toxins candida produce, it will still mess more with the immune system, and the patient fall sick with cancer...).

I've been following lymenet for long enough to know that virtually EVERYONE with lyme will suffer from candida, at a certain point. Even the ones (like myself) that rarely used antibiotics!

If his logic is right (the wand takes off heavy metals, then it eliminates candida, and borrelia) why are you all waiting ?

25 dollars! The worst that can happen, is that you lose 25 dollars!! [bonk]

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maritzap
Member # 11146

Icon 1 posted      Profile for maritzap     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have ordered for my daughter to try. She get sore "lyme bumps" on her face, neck and back. Not pimples or acne.
Also I hope it will help her digestive issues.
Thank you!

Posts: 75 | From San Diego, CA | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymieloo
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 45753

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymieloo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
maritzap, do the bumps start out looking like pimples? Off and on for the past three years, I've been getting red bumps on my chest only. It started out with the just one, thought it was a pimple, but it was bigger and painful. It finally came to something of a head, but just wouldn't go away!

My ND at the time saw it and said either I was taking in something my body wasn't liking, or I was detoxing, and not to worry about it. She even had a name for it, although I've forgotten it.

It finally went away, then I'd get another....same old cycle, up until a few months ago, when I got two or three. My new doc said it was detox. After I started on my essential oil Lyme protocol in March, I started getting tons of them!

Still only on the chest, but now I have at least eight. Just saw my ND today (not my Lyme doc); she still says it's because I'm detoxing. Now I'm finally inclined to agree, since I've had many detox/herx stuff since starting on the oils.

Do you think this is the same thing your daughter's getting?

--------------------
Bless the Lord, oh my soul. -- Psalm 103

Posts: 102 | From WA | Registered: May 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let us know how it works on these lyme pimples too...

I know that we can and do detox through the skin.

Unfortunately the wand CAUSED me such detox reactions too!!! I don't mind, I'm even glad if I know my skin is again functioning...

My skin now is more oily (after the wand), and before it was totally dry, like dry paper.

Skin reactions can be many things... Detox is one. Allergy another. Infection another...

I hope it's detox, only!

One of the most curious things is that people get bart rashes when they start to treat bart! Some people never knew they had bart, tried some bart herbs or remedies, then they get clear bart stripes!!

I suspect it is a way for bart to survive as far as possible to the immune system (the skin is drier and has probably less immune cells?).

Some people even say parasites come out from skin, sometimes, if you take some medicine... Yucky, but better out than in!

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anuta
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22646

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anuta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For me those pimples on the face represent detox, when the toxins are excessive.
When I started photon treatment with PE1 I had that, than when I started MMS and now I had the same when I re-started the wand last week.
It's funny how they almost disappear after I go to the sauna for 30 min.

I re-started the wand after coming back from 3 weeks vacations. I go very slow, 1,5-2 min minimum-medium potency on lymphatic nodes every other day and still herx a lot.

During the vacations I did nothing, but I felt that my immune system was working much better. We did lots of walking and I herxed just from that. I had all kind of rashes coming out. It almost felt like my body was trying to control that whatever protozoan I have left by itself. I didn’t have this before. I’ve used the wand for few weeks before leaving, but I can’t say for sure that it was related.

Anyway, I will continue this way. My energetic tests still say that my symptoms are caused by protozoan infection , but the wand is sufficient to erradicate it. Will see.

Posts: 443 | From Montreal, Canada | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

So you also had the skin reaction!! I had exactly on the lymph nodes (under ear, under lower jaw).

And also later, my back was covered in smaller pimple-like points (that I initially thought were dozens of tick nymphs!!)

All came from the wand, for me. I still have some, but they're small...

they were also itchy.

Crossing fingers your protozoan will die, finally, after so many months fighting this stuff!! Just let us know.

do you feel some energy being loaded with the wand, or are you still more feeling dragged from energy, by the toxins coming out??

anuta
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22646

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anuta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you Brussels!
Yes me too I've got the itchy rash under my armpits. Since I never had that before the wand I thought it could be extra toxins from it, but I wasn't sure. Now you just confirmed it.

I herx hard, so for now I feel more tired and achy from the wand. I sleep better though, some nights I don't wake up at all. It is big for me without any meds. For years during Lyme I was on sleeping pills.

Posts: 443 | From Montreal, Canada | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maritzap
Member # 11146

Icon 1 posted      Profile for maritzap     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lymieloo, For my daughter the lyme bumps seem to coincide with detox issues. She gets them on her chest, back, forehead and sometimes around her mouth.

She also started adding steps for the methylation protocol and I believe she has had a general increase in lots of detox problems although her pain is much better. Hope with the full protocol her detox issues will resolve eventually. At least that is what it should do...

Posts: 75 | From San Diego, CA | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
droid1226
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 34930

Icon 1 posted      Profile for droid1226     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I bought one but it showed up and it's an orange ray. Would that make a difference?

--------------------
http://www.youtube.com/user/droid1226/videos?view=0&flow=grid

Posts: 1181 | From ohio | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

No problem with orange electrodes. They look even stronger than the violet.

I used the orange during the first 2 months, and shifted to the violet (feels milder).

Brussels
Member # 13480

anuta, great you can sleep now better. For sure this is doing something to my sleep too, since start I noticed that (deeper, and less hours).

I hope your detox reactions go better soon!!

Brussels
Member # 13480

List of things high frequency therapy can do, according to an Austrian clinic that BASICALLY uses Darsonval/ Tesla coils for healing for the last 75 years!!!

It is an old clinic, it seems, they have been using MAINLY high frequencies to heal patients and the texts are written by medical doctors.

They LIST, in the list of diseases that the therapy can help, BORRELIOSIS, MS, facial palsy, infections, herpes zoster, etc

According to their website, more than 750,000 people went through their clinic (it's pretty big).

http://www.zeileis.at/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=57&Itemid=66&lang=en
----------------------

The Zeileis Method helps you with the following diseases

MUSCULOSKELETAL SYSTEM

Rheumatism, Polyarthritis
(Cervical-, Sciatica/low back Pain Syndrome)

Curvature of the Intervertebral Disks (Protrusion) and Herniated Vertebral Disk (Extrusion)

Inflammation (Arthritis) and Abrasion (Arthrosis) of all Joints

Bechterew‘s Disease

Osteoporosis

Muscle Wasting (Muscular Dystrophy), Amyosthenia,

Muscular Dystonia such as Lop-Sided Neck (Torticollis)

Injuries and Accidents of all Kinds (from weak Ligaments to Paraplegia)

Ischialgia

Sudeck‘s Syndrome
Phantom Pain

Bursitis, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (CTS), Dupuytren‘sche Contraction, Tenosynovitis (Tendovaginitis) ….),
Patientenbriefe zum Thema Bewegungsapparat

HEART AND CIRCULATION

Central and Peripheral, Circulatory Disorders
Strokes (Apoplexy, Trauma, Seizure),

Arterial Calcification (Arteriosclerosis), Intermittent Claudicating (peripheral arterial obstructive disease - pAOD)

High Blood Pressure (Hypertension) and low blood pressure (Hypotension)

Cardiac Insufficiency, Coronary Heart Disease (CHD), Angina Pectoris, Heart Rhythm Disturbance (Cardiac Dysrhythmia), Condition after a Heart Attack

Headache, Migraines, Dizziness, Ménière‘s Disease

migrane

Forgetfulness, Concentration Disorders
Venous Problems, Lymphedema

SENSORY SYSTEM

Eye: Macular Degeneration (dry and damp), Glaucoma, Cataract

Ear: Acute Hearing Loss, Ear Noise (Tinnitus), Deafness

Tinnitus

Nose: Disorders of one‘s Sense of Smell

Tongue

METABOLISM

Diabetes (Diabetes Mellitus) along with Aftereffects (Diabetic Foot…)

High Cholesterol Level
Gout
Thyroid Gland Malfunction
Metabolic Syndrome

THE NERVOUS SYSTEM

Strokes (Apoplexy, Trauma, Seizure)

Headache, Migraines, Dizziness, Ménière‘s Disease

Morbus Menière
Polyneuropathy

Multiple Sclerosis (MS), (Encephalomyelitis disseminata)

Restless Legs Syndrome (RLS)

Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (Lou Gehrig‘s Disease)

Syringomyelia

Brain Disorder (Dementia), e.g.: Alzheimer‘s Disease …

Parkinson`s Disease

Ischialgia (Sciatic Pain)

Trigeminal Neuralgia, Shingles (Herpes Zoster)

Patientenbriefe zum Thema Trigeminusneuralgie

Facial Paralysis (Facioplegia),

Foot Paresthesia

Sleeping Disorders, Jet-lag

Nervousness, Stress, Vegetative Dystonia, Fear, Panic Attacks

Depression, Burnout Syndrome

Borreliosis (after a Tick Bite)

Condition after Poliomyelitis (Post-Polio Syndrome) and Meningitis

Patientenbrief zu Kinderlähmung (polyomyelitis)

INNER ORGANS

Stomach Diseases (Gastritis)

Patientenrückmeldung über Behandlung

Diseases of the Liver or Gall Bladder

Pancreas Diseases (Pancreatitis)

Gastro-Intestinal Diseases (Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Crohn‘s Disease)

GENITOURINARY TRACT

Inflammation of Abdominal Organs

Menstrual Complaints

Irritable Bladder, Bladder Weakness, Continence Problems,

Infections of the Urinary Passage

Diseases of the Prostate
Kidney Diseases (Nephropathy Diseases)
Desire to have Children
Impotence

RESPIRATORY SYSTEM

Diseases of the Air Passages and the Paranasal Sinuses

Infection proness

Asthma
Bronchitis
Emphysema
Allergies

SKIN

Eczema, Exanthema
Itching (Pruritus)
Allergies
Scleroderma
Psoriasis, Neurodermatitis
Patientenbrief zum Thema Psoriasis
Raynaud‘s Disease
Scar Tissue Pain
Baldness (Hair Loss)
Nail and Nail Bed Diseases

CHILDREN

Diseases of the Locomotor Apparatus and the Musculoskeletal System or of the Inner Organs

Developmental Disorders (Spasticity, Cerebral Palsy)

Allergies
Neurodermitis

Condition after Accidents, Operations
Asthma

Memory Deficit (Hypomnesis) , Lack of Concentration,

Learning Disability
Infection Proness

OTHER

Pain of All Kinds
Condition after Accidents, before or after Operations

Improvement of Compatibility during and acceleration of Regeneration after or between
Chemotherapy Treatments and/or Radiation Cycles

Acquired Immunity Deficiency Syndrome

Prophylaxis for Conservation and Improvement of Your Health Status

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement