LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » wicked yeast

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: wicked yeast
shoeless joe
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 45835

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shoeless joe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I believe I am suffering from a severe case of yeast. It is BRUTAL and pushes me to my limits. Worn out in every way battling this thing. The symptoms are brutal physically and mentally. Im fighting hard and can't seem to get improvement. I cannot get through herxhiemers of even small doses of antifungals. # days of any anti fungal and Im just about ready to go to the ER,even the smallest of doses. I do the strictest of diets,man its just tough. Im pressing on with the diet and the anti fungals the best I can,garlic at the moment. Out of torment and desperation I did my second fecal transplant today,ya gross but I have nothing to lose,Im not living like this. Its been a long time since Ive posted her,used to go under the name of chaisaw joseph. Yeast is wicked,hits every part of you,carry on.
Posts: 227 | From fairhaven ma | Registered: May 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bitbit99
Member # 43654

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bitbit99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brutal doesn't even describe yeast. And The Diet yuk. I had it bad in 1st yr.... rashes, the runs, the itches, the confusion.

I was suicidal for ten days in a row. I got lyme and bad yeast together... I was in bed for almost a year in my 1st year. (bed 18 hrs a day, and a bumbling idiot for the other 6 hrs a day I was up), Total insanity!

Diet Was Huge for me, Plus a ton of supplements that I cant even remember now.

(GSE) Grape fruit seed extract helped. I still take it today as soon as I even get a possibility of Yeast.

Good News is you will get it under control with the help of more knowlegable board members here.

This board is a Miracle Place.

Keep going.... The Yeast won't last forever at this tough level.

You will get better.

Posts: 66 | From Toronto Ontario | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shoeless joe
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 45835

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shoeless joe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thank you,it has pushed me to my limits to often. What a fight.
I herx horrible at the smallest doses of antifingals,3 days of any antifungals and I can barely take it and thats no exaggeration. Even 3 days of probiotics and I have to stop. Sure am hoping for one step forward,semi tolerable at least. Im fighting,no choice but to go slow. If you're just starting ATBX please watch your carbohydrate intake and take probiotics. Hope

Posts: 227 | From fairhaven ma | Registered: May 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by shoeless joe:
If you're just starting ATBX please watch your carbohydrate intake and take probiotics. Hope

-
I hope others will listen to that advice. I grew weary of preaching it!!

Keep going, it will get better if you continue to watch your diet. You might also consider the Body Ecology Diet.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Diet alone almost killed me! I GOT so desperate, I stopped eating all carbs and sugars for good, for a few days, until I felt my organs starting to melt down!!! (I mean, it was like death approaching!!!)

Someone had suggested me ketogenic diet. Of course, what works for some can kill others, I know...

http://www.drdeborahmd.com/ketogenic-diet-short-version-0

I immediately lost weight on that diet (which is my case, as I'm extremely thin) is dangerous.

Well, after 30 years fighting yeast, candida, fungi, whatever you call these 'friends', my BEST medicine so far is a 25 dollar device called Violet Ray.

No need to do strict diet, no more pain, tummy problems SLOWLY disappear, exterior signs of fungal infections disappear, your liver gets lighter, and so does your gall bladder...

You still need binders though, strong ones, as initially, you may herx the hell out...

But I swear to you all: 30 years living in hell, and I found a 25 dollar device that could have AVOIDED all that pain, all the misery, isolation?

When I finally realized that, I just burst in tears inside my car, in a parking lot!

Thanks to the AMA and the FDA, this device was considered quack and forbidden to be sold as a medical device and to be used in medical surgeries.

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymeboy
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brussels, for $25, I'll give it a shot. Where do you get one?
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.ebay.com/bhp/high-frequency-violet-ray

Ebay, blue box ones.

Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/Beauty-Essence-Frequency-DArsonval-Remover/dp/B008HUYM40/ref=pd_sim_194_3/190-1741115-6154342?ie=UTF8&refRID=0XDVBD3SRX2B13N4EZQ2

Google high frequency device or D'arsonval, or violet ray.

Mine is the blue box model (I don't even know the maker....), but I am sure there are better ones (more solid, I mean)...

I bought mine in ebay germany....but it's 220volts!

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
steve1906
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 16206

Icon 1 posted      Profile for steve1906   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These were posted by Lymetoo and others some time ago - A lot of good information. You can still find them here under> IMPORTANT INFORMATION ON LYME & CO's

Candida Diet and Elimination:
http://flash.lymenet.org/ubb/Forum1/HTML/021412.html

Candida Free:
http://www.candidafree.net/

Another Candida Diet list:
http://www.thecandidadiet.com/foodstoavoid.htm

Symptoms of Candida:
http://flash.lymenet.org/scripts/ultimatebb.cgi/topic/1/104816?#000000

Systemic Yeast and its Importance in Remission:
http://flash.lymenet.org/ubb/ultimatebb.php/topic/1/104860#000000

Steve

--------------------
Everything I say is just my opinion!

Posts: 3529 | From Massachusetts Boston Area | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shoeless joe
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 45835

I was asked in a private message what kind of mental symptoms yeas
t is giving me. After all this time I don't care much what people think,maybe it will help somehow if I post in public.
Yeast causes my brain to race and have severe nightmares and insomnia,restless legs and body,anxiety,numb tingling feet hands and face,muscles that don't move right at times,fatigue,head pressure,wooziness, Its as bad as lyme except I can see it all has to do with carbohydrates,my go tract. Many times Ive thought I may end up in the psych ward. Its very sad that it hard to get a diagnosis or even a main stream doc to listen to you. All from antibiotics that you need to take. I ask again if you are starting antibiotics keep your carbs to a minimum and take probiotics.

jlcd1
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18138

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jlcd1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What does a violet ray do exactly?
Posts: 908 | From Albany | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

I just did a new thread about that. No one knows exactly, many say a lot of things. My doc sent me an excellent text, a bit full of jargon, but I am trying to translate it.

Such a technology was forbidden for medical use by your AMA and the FDA. That is why no one was allowed to talk about that, that no research was done.

The last company that got chased out of the market had to pay a lot as fine, to have claimed it does something to improve the health of people.

So basically, no one really knows, but I do think that this Austrian clinic, as they have 75 years of experience with such high frequencies treatments, they had time and equipment to test their patients.. Look at my thread I posted today, I don't want to steal this one...

shoeless joe
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 45835

I would lying if I said it doesn't sound like quackery.I guess for twenty bucks ya don't have much to lose. I bought one a couple of years back at a yardsale,looked it up and its from the twenties.It still works but not great,maybe the gas inside the tubes has leaked out. I bought it cause it was such a crazy looking medical contraption.Its still in its original case,think I payed 5-10 bucks for it.
shoeless joe
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 45835

Just looked at it. Its a master violet ray -number 2b
Brussels
Member # 13480

It does look like quackery, I agree.

You got to lose time and read the literature and history, to get convinced. There were about 50 years of history of the device being used in medical offices.

I bought other devices that go near 2,000 dollars, and I swear that this one of 25 bucks does not stay behind.

ON the contrary, it stands out, for its simplicity, easy use (no need to put rife frequencies, no need to know which Nogier frequencies, which nosode to use, which micro current to use, etc).

Button on and off, that's it...

Tesla was a genius, he created hundreds of inventions, he invented A/C current, hydroelectric power plants came to exist due to one of his childhood dreams.

He was a true visionary.

I visited the Einstein Museum not long ago, and really, when you compare what Einstein did, what Thomas Eddison did, they are nothing compared to what Tesla did.

Why was Tesla then so ignored, why did he die so poor? That is the question. The guy was being used by other people, who got all the profits.

Just think about us, with lyme, at the edge of society, of medical records, ignored by society. You will understand in what sh.. Tesla was!!

do you think we, lyme sufferers, will be seen like heroes by society one day? Or we'll be merely losers, liars, weaklings, outsiders, excluded ones?

Tesla was all that. A madman, a creator of quack devices, an outsider, not a scientist, an amazing creator.

History is written by whom? How can Thomas Edison be so famous if he was such a minor personage in history?

Spend another 20 bucks and see for yourself.

shoeless joe
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 45835

Hope you know I am in no way attacking you,I sure hope you are right. Im DESPERATE for some relief. I can't beat this thing.Ive done the diet as strict as anyone can do. I herx on all antifungals at baby doses,can't get through them and never come out with improvement. Im tormented. I hope anyone starting ATBX listen to my words and nurtures their gut. God bless
Lymieloo
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 45753

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymieloo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've ordered mine! Can't wait for it to arrive, but Joe, Brussels also warned in another post to be sure and take binders when using this. Like chlorella, and...and...some kind of clay, right, Brussels?

I think you mentioned three different binders that work well to prevent the herx, sorry, I can't remember them all!

--------------------
Bless the Lord, oh my soul. -- Psalm 103

Posts: 102 | From WA | Registered: May 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shoeless joe
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 45835

I will be watching and hoping this works. I herx severe,can't handle
it . Ive tried glutathione,molbeduem(misspelled),charcoal,bentonite clay ,mega vitamin c and nothing eases the herx, maybe Im not using enough binders. I seriously need some improvement.

Pebbles
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 43614

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pebbles     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
shoeless joe, My story is the exact same as yours. I am no longer dealing with lyme, just yeast for years and years now.

I can't tolerate antifungals either, only in very small amounts and after a few days I just can't at all anymore.

I have also ordered the wand but I am afraid of the herxing because I am so sensitive too. I will be curious to see how you do with it too.

Good luck!! Keep us posted!

Posts: 116 | From Upstate NY | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Binders, for me the champion binder I ever found is chlorella. I consumed chlorella in kilograms, since I got lyme.

No chlorella, it meant, going backwards, staying sick, even sicker.

So chlorella was number one. Then I kept adding other stuff, like MSM (pure sulphur), very very powerful too.

Then bear garlic tincture for my kidneys. If you don't find, try solidago tincture, tea, homeopathic.

Then whatever else you take, clay, charcoal, lemon, green teas whatever really, can be a plus.

No binders = no improvement. That had been THE lesson I learned with lyme.

With candida, it's not too different. You can get short lived improvements, just to fall back again very much downwards after a few weeks.

Taking binders, you just improve. I swear.

For me, muscle tests were the best to find out which binders I needed, how much to take, how many times a day. Often, the amount of binders, and type of binders change with treatment, with critters, with toxins.

Chlorella and MSM were my first guns, the rest came always as supportive. Some people swear by liver flushes and colonics.

Good luck you all, who are trying the wand! Crossing my fingers you will manage. But herxes are much milder than with rifampin, in the sense that I didn't feel like a massive die out of candida. It was more like candida being 'canceled', like they turned off the button of flares...

How to explain that? Normal killers will make the candida FLARE more than usual, as it tries to fight back.

The wand doesn't do that. The flares slowly disappear. But I herxed (not really herxed) from toxins coming out from my nerves. It feels exactly like a herx.

And I 'herxed' from toxins from my jaws. Badly herxed... But candida, I felt this was a total different type of treatment, like candida was cancelled... can't say it better.

shoeless joe
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 45835

Thanks Pebbles,Im sorry to hear you are in the same boat. I got lyme disease 14 years ago,since then Ive seen so many people fight yeast after ATBX treatment. Ive run myself ragged with the diet,just done it for months,been trying it for years. Out of being worn out I just added in some carbs as of yesterday.I Have fought the good fight,just can't improve.Tired of it but what can I do. Never tried chlorella as a binder,maybe I need to do more binder. Whats the dose for binders,how much charcoal should a person take and ow many times a day. Going to try to acidify my stomach more this week. Pebbles,if you don't mind me asking,have you been diagnosed with yeast.I haven't,self diagnosed.
Catgirl
Member # 31149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brussels is so right about metals, and you will never get rid of yeast unless you get rid of metals.

A few years ago (on abx) yeast was horrible for me. On a scale of 1-10 (10 being the worst), it was a 15. Now it's less, but there's still plenty of room for improvement. I can eat more things now that I never could have contemplated eating back then thanks to working on heavy metals.

That said, I still have yeast, and also still have lots of heavy metals (slow process). I no longer take diflucan or nystatin though (just OTC stuff), which is a nice improvement, yet still more to do.

After reading everyone's posts on Brussel's thread, I believe the tesla wand dumps heavy metals fast. Brussels has posted tons of really good info on it worth reading. I can't wait to try it (after vacation).

For rebuilding your gut, you could see a naturopath or functional medicine doc. Also, muscle testing is quite helpful. My body shows me which probiotic, s.boullardi, binders, even which type of binder or any product I need, how much of it and when. It sounds like quackery but it works and is easy to learn (youtubes). Prior to learning how to muscle test, I was lost.

--------------------
--Keep an open mind about everything. Also, remember to visit ACTIVISM (we can change things together).

Posts: 5418 | From earth | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jamers
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 28016

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jamers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brussels, quick question. The D'arsonval from Amazon says its used for acne and has attachments. How do you use it and for how often?

Do you just turn it on and place over certain body parts for a specific time frame? How long before you felt the canidida was eradicated?

Thanks!

--------------------
Diagnosed Pos. Lyme Nov. 17, 2010, Igx.
Pos. Babesia Duncani March 2011, Igx.
Clinical diagnosis for Bartonella

Posts: 1127 | From North Carolina | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pebbles
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 43614

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pebbles     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the info about the binders Brussels. I currently take charcoal a few times a week, but I will get some Chlorella going while I am waiting for the wand to arrive. I do agree they are important.

shoeless joe, I got Lyme disease 15 years ago. The binders idea is a very good one. I spent all of last summer just detoxing and I started to feel pretty good, but then I started to over do it with antifungals and had a setback. I take the charcoal with some flax fiber in between meals on an empty stomach away from food and supplements.

I am also just self diagnosed with yeast. Although I did see a PA with Dr.H office years ago who treated me with some diflucan.

Thanks Catgirl. I also agree about the heavy metals, but I'm just as sensitive to dealing with those too. I have been starting to practice the muscle testing more. I know all about it, I just have a hard time putting trust into it. I am making changes slowly by using muscle testing. I just don't want to do too much too fast.

Posts: 116 | From Upstate NY | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Only killers, no binders = no improvement = going backwards = lots of suffering = candida comes back after a while (just wait and see).

If candida flares for any reason, it means, it is on ON mode, and you got to do everything to turn it OFF. I used Sanum before the Tesla wand, with quite some success. It turned my candida off many times, for YEARS!!

During the OFF time, I was trying to take heavy metals off. Many protocols. Most worked well, but not enough to get rid of my candida relapses.

But every year, the symptoms got milder, infection lasted a bit less (like less than 10 months, like it was before), but it was still VERY ANNOYING!! I hate candida.

I rarely took abx. Mainly BECAUSE OF CANDIDA. Because I didn't want this beast to become worse.

So I'd rather try anything else than abx, as I know my candida would have got worse with it. No way I would trade MORE candida with borrelia!!

It's a bad trade, as you all start to understand.

So even guys that DO NOT take abx will fight candida (like me and daughter). Candida go hand in hand with lyme. Same immune deficiency cause both to colonize your body.

Most people with candida will rarely catch colds. Have you heard similar things about lyme? I was like that, until the last 4-5 years, that I started to catch more colds... I had to feel happy, but still had candida relapses, on top of colds....

So, if you would like to keep trying for 30 years, you can. I just went through all these years, I know Sanum is still a great tool to calm candida or turn it off (nosodes called Albicansan, Pefrakehl, Mucokehl, Mucedokehl, Nigersan), as I have been using them for ages...

I still took a bit during the Tesla wand experiment, and I do feel they got even boosted by high frequencies!! I took them for a couple of days, as opposite to weeks, like before...
---------
I have to go to bed as here it is midnight!

JOe: if diet alone didn't stop your candida, and you still added BINDERS AND KILLERS, well, you got to still add probiotics. And still, it's not a warranty. It may last months, till it turns off and let you in peace.

I would try the wand + Binders. And if you want to still treat it VERY fast, add Sanum nosodes. There is one that is called Exymykehl or something like that, that are 3 nosodes in one. I would try that one first.

If that doesn't work, you got to try then the Mucokehl / Mucedokehl / Nigersan. One of the 3 will usually work to calm candida.

but maybe, if you are not suffering from it for 30 years like I was, maybe the wand will do the whole job by itself. You GOT TO ADD BINDERS though, or you may collapse, literally.

Charcoal: I take about one coffee spoon 1x or 2 x day, for some days (but never for long), as it binds good things too.

Chlorella, you got to test this stuff, as it can be hard to digest. I would start with chlorella vulgaris, the easiest to digest. The pyrenoidosa is harder to digest.

I tried other chlorellas too, I can today digest everything! Not at the beginning though. It took me quite some months for my body to accept it. When that happened, the more I took, the better I felt.

I sometimes took chlorella 6x day, about 10 or more tablets. I could take even 100 tablets at once, so that I looked normal (when I took amalgams off).

Chlorella is a plant, so think it is like food, not a drug... Like eating a potent lettuce.

Best is to muscle test or energy test the amount.
------------

Catgirl: whatever this wand does, it does put toxins on the move. Heavy metals, almost certainly, but other toxins too.

Some very nasty, specially if you treat your mouth and you got cavitations (jawbone infection). Very very nasty toxins.

----------
JAMERS, D'arsonval is only advertised for cosmetic use. It is not a medical device, your FDA and AMA forbid it loooong ago to be used by medical doctors.

Thanks to them, you get NO INFORMATION at all on how to use it for health purposes. Any maker claiming it helps your health can get a bad fine.

Take a look at my thread called 'Tesla and candida treatment' or something like that. I just did that thread recently, I explain there how to use it. Very simple.

shoeless joe
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 45835

I can't even get probiotics in me. One a day and after 3 or 4 days I'm in a severe herx,severe. Ive even resorted to fecal transplants and plan to do more. Binders I can tolerate no problem but I do have to watch for constipation.Im going to try the chlorella and also try periods of more charcoal and clay. I am in a bad stretch right now,tough to even cope. Tomorrow I am trying a water fast just out of desperation. Im a straight shooter and the wand still sounds a little quacky to me but a lot here are trying it.I am very interested in everyones experience with it. Have to give my yard sale original 1920s violet ray numer2 a try. The problem with me is I can't get through herxes,but now I will try more binders.
Pebbles
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 43614

Joe, I would not do a water fast. I could be wrong but I think I remember reading that the yeast will just go deeper searching for a food source, like I said, I could be wrong on that. Just my 2cents.

I too, am a little leery of the wand, but I have nothing to lose and am hopeful hearing of the success that Brussels is having with this.

Also, everyone is right about the binders and detoxing. There is actually a thread on here specifically about just detoxing. Like I said I spent all of last summer just detoxing, and I felt really good. Then I started adding in antifungals and slacked off on the detoxing.

I now know that I should have kept up with the detoxing and binders. That should be the most important part of any treatment.

shoeless joe
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 45835

wow,my 1920s violet ray still works. Started wondering who used it and for what. That little sucker has a bite,I had it turned up as high as it could go with the mushroom shape attachment. Tried it on my wrist for a few seconds,I admit you scare me just in case about the herx. Where do rub this thing if you think you have intestinal yeast,the intestinal area? Mine has three different shaped glass attachments and then theres one metal tube attachments that really bites,wonder what the metal attachment was for. Pretty cool electrical purple light.
shoeless joe
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 45835

thank you again pebbles,I read that about fasting too. Im a little desperate right now and would like to clear out a little. I remember a couple of days I felt better and that was the days after I had to fast for medical procedures. Im not good at fasting,Im the type that needs to eat. Im going to give it a try if I can, hope to clear my head some.
shoeless joe
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 45835

After talk of binders I thought I would try a lot of binders and antioxidants this weeks and see if my head clears. Im thinking vitamin C,charcoal,bentonite clay,molybeduem,Chlorella when it comes in,lots of water. Im curious as to weather my head clears and the neuro stuff calms down. Problem is who knows how much to take, Hope Hope Hope. Gultathione too.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement