LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » New Research on Virus, Vaccines and Lyme

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New Research on Virus, Vaccines and Lyme
Carmen
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 42391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carmen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

. Lyme disease symptoms fueled by vaccines

http://www.naturalhealth365.com/vaccine-Lyme-disease-symptoms-1527.html

[ 08-23-2015, 08:54 PM: Message edited by: Carmen ]

Posts: 803 | From USA | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marnie
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 773

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The lyme vaccine used an antigen (protein) similar to OspA.

With the hopes that we would develop antibodies to it and thus protect us from lyme.

It wasn't "enough".

But...

OspA triggers TLR2 (toll like receptor 2) which looks to trigger an enzyme called CYP1A1.

OspA -> TLR2 -> CYP1A1

Not good. Resveratrol can counter - inhibit CYP1A1.

Stick with me...

Heterozygous Arg753Gln *polymorphism* of human TLR-2

impairs immune activation by Borrelia burgdorferi

and

protects from late stage Lyme disease.

These data suggest that Arg753Gln may protect from the development of late stage LD due to a

reduced signaling via TLR-2/TLR-1.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16081826

It has been demonstrated that defects in TLR1 and TLR2 can

abrogate the response to

OspA in OspA-vaccinated mice.

The absence of TLR2-dependent signalling could result in disruption of the host inflammatory response mediated by macrophages

Once the density of spirochaetes in joints reaches a particular threshold, pro-inflammatory signalling could be activated and may result in severe arthritis in mice,

regardless of the number of spirochaetes.

In the TLR2-deficient mouse, it is also possible that spirochaetes were cleared by other host defence mechanisms independent of the TLR2 pathway.

TLR2-independent pathways could be mediated by non-lipoprotein components of spirochaetes, such as flagellin, CpG motif-containing DNA and glycolipids

Neutrophils have been shown to play a critical role in spirochaete clearance, and may be very important in controlling numbers of Ig-opsonised B. burgdorferi in TLR2-deficient mice.

It can be hypothesised that ***spirochaetal products***, e.g., lipoproteins, flagellin or others, could be present in the joint as potential ligands of TLRs.

Liu et al. have demonstrated that MyD88 deficiency impairs pathogen clearance, but does not alter inflammation in Borrelia-infected mice .

Bolz et al. observed that MyD88-deficient mice had

extremely high numbers of B. burgdorferi in tissues when compared with wild-type litter-mates,
and

larger numbers of spirochaetes in tissues ***

than did TLR2-deficient mice***.

http://tinyurl.com/nsr67sq

You aren’t going to believe this…camel milk:

http://www.hindawi.com/journals/bmri/2012/782642/

Do you know what TCDD is besides the most potent inducer of CYP1A1? Google it.

Think it is in our environment? And many of our now older soldiers were massively exposed to it?

Posts: 9424 | From Sunshine State | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
COPY PASTE OF the ARTICLE

No surprise: Antibiotics make Lyme disease symptoms worse

Once the cell walls of a Lyme disease patient has been destructed, Dr. Rau claims that antibiotics only make symptoms worse.

Working with patients for many years, he says that patients are only treatable with a biological medicine called Pleo-Sanum Haptens – which is an antigen absorber.

Additionally, the doctor places patients under a strict regimen that begins with detoxification.

Intestinal healing and regeneration are the next steps which include nutrition and supplements. His protocol has helped his patients overcome the symptoms of Lyme disease.

About the author: Abby Campbell is a medical, health, and nutrition research writer. She’s dedicated to helping people live a healthy lifestyle in all aspects – physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually. Abby practices, writes, and coaches on natural preventive care, nutritional medicine, and complementary and alternative therapy.

References:
http://www.marioninstitute.org/biological-medicine-network/resources/videos/treating-tick-borne-and-chronic-infectious-diseases-bio
http://terra-medica.com/article-display/2011/02/16/experiences-of-therapy-with-haptens

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Vaccine viruses are co-factors of Lyme disease

Dr. Rau describes a situation in a Swiss community of farmers where there is an extreme vulnerability to Lyme disease due to the environmental breeding ground for ticks.

His clinic conducted examinations on all farmers and their families, and an astronomical 80 % were diagnosed with the disease.

However, only 2% exhibited symptoms.

It turned out that the majority of those diagnosed were able to heal on their own.

Therefore, they set out to find the reason some people were more susceptible to the debilitating symptoms.

In his investigation, Dr. Rau discovered the difference between those who healed on their own from those who could not.

Those who could not heal on their own also had viruses.

In fact, 100 percent of them had viruses – particularly cytomegalia and chlamydia.

These underlying viruses and toxicity such as heavy metals – added to the stress of the immune system.

With his discovery, Dr. Rau’s continued investigation led to other revelations.

He also determined specific vaccine viruses that were also cofactors:

Tick-borne meningoencephalitis vaccine
Hepatitis B vaccine
Flu vaccine
Coxsackie vaccine
Epstein barr virus (EBV) vaccine

In addition, Dr. Rau detected another important paradigm about Lyme disease.

All Stage 3 patients – 100 percent of them – had severely unbalanced fatty acid and phospholipid profiles.

Arachidonic acid and palmitic acid levels were elevated, and linoleic acid was extremely inflated.

Additionally, levels of omega-3 were deficient.

This imbalance causes inflammation and enhances membrane destruction.

In fact, it favors the chronification of viruses while weakening the lipophilic parts of the cell walls which sets up the stage for autoimmune symptoms.

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marnie
Member # 773

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Abx. maybe ineffective *alone* (as well as impacting beneficial bacteria negatively).

BUT...think about combining abx. with D-mannose and throwing in Claritin.

D-Mannose to "lure" (it is not unusual to combine a "sugar" with abx. to increase effectiveness!)

p8 in the tick's saliva inhibits the "mannose binding lectin pathway" - the FIRST pathway our immune system is supposed to respond to an invader by cleaving (chopping apart) certain proteins (antigens) in order to mount the correct immune response.

IgG1K (antibody) to Bb's OspB is kapoot. it is an inhibitor to *histamine release*!

Remember the "fab" portion of our antibody to OspB was impacted negatively and Mg + Ca restored it?

Mg is an anti-histamine (plus anti-inflammatory, and inhibits HMGCoA reductase - lowers cholesterol).

Substitute Claritin as anti-histamine to work on H1 macrophage receptors which may have been triggered due to a tick's histamine releasing factor in its saliva.

Minocycline to destroy.

Lure w/ D-Mannose
Destroy w/minocycline
Prevent reaction w/Claritin (and for other reasons).

MAYBE.

BTW...p8 (in the tick's saliva) looks to be a COMPONENT of HTLV-1 (which looks to need p12 too). HTLV-1 is a virus - p8 in the tick's saliva is *one protein* in a nasty virus.

Doxycycline, if lyme is addressed immediately, is effective for MOST persons. It alters our immune response. But...depending on genetics (MTHFR as well as Hereditary hemochromatosis)/ co-infections / load, it might not work in all cases.

"The exact mechanism of ***T-cell response suppression by doxycycline*** remains to be elucidated"...

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24735996 2014

Posts: 9424 | From Sunshine State | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cottonbrain
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 13769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cottonbrain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you so much for this interesting article. It makes me wonder, what can we do?

Can someone interpret for us lay people:

How do we check our fatty acid / phospholipid profiles?

Will killing the viruses resolve the probem and allow antibiotics to work?

Is Pleo-Sanum Haptens available and safe?

Who is this guy? Is he legit?

Posts: 1173 | From USA | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

this Swiss clinic is very well known. I live in Switzerland...

I discovered it when I was already treating with dr. K's practioners, so I didn't go there, as I got better from lyme.

I find it is interesting to know that 80 % of farmers he analyzed had borrelia in their bodies!!

But only a small percentage were sick with lyme.

I KNOW many of my neighbors, I live in the country side, almost EVERYBODY is bitten by ticks in a regular base here.

I got sick with debilitating lyme symptoms after my FIRST BITE EVER. My daughter got sick after her FIRST TICK BITE too (at the age of 1).

I know all these people being bitten by ticks, and they DO NOT FALL SICK with lyme like we did.

There is much more than BACTERIA making people sick.

Now I still get bitten, about 5, 6 times a year, but I do not fall sick with lyme. So does my daughter. Why?

I guess he is talking about VACCINES that create INFLAMMATION in the body, by injecting viruses.

By treating viruses, you probably diminish the amount of inflammation, and give more chance for your immune system to go fight other things than viruses in low grade infections.

Pleo Sanum are the Sanum products I keep talking about here for years.

They are WIDELY used in Germany and Switzerland by doctors and naturopaths. Before, they were all prescription free. Now the pharma mafia is coming to try to block them.

Dr. K. uses them largely, for decades.

In Switzerland, we need prescription for them now. But it was not like that a year ago or so.

The pharma knows they are very effective as anti-infectious products. Against strep, staphil, E.coli, and many types of candida or fungal infection.

That was what kept my candida going in remission for the last 7 years or so. Nothing else worked.

They are nosodes or haptens basically (there are 2 types of products). It is very easy to use if you know what you have as trouble (which pathogen is infecting you). No side effects, that I know.

Sanum is basically what I used to put most infections dormant. I used photons and nosodes to put my borrelia dormant, then Sanum nosodes to make the rest dormant.

It makes your body kill the pathogens. It is not a chemical killer.

Carmen
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 42391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carmen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Brussels ... and all...see this link: http://flash.lymenet.org/ubb/ultimatebb.php/topic/3/35358

Posts: 803 | From USA | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carmen
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 42391

also Brussels, Dr. Nicholas Gonzales, famous for curing cancer with enzymes and recently murdered by the medical mafia for using GcMaf, says the following regarding enzyme therapy...

"Trypsin and other enzyme protein digesters are used, cancer cells attract the enzymes due to their electrical charge. Cancer cells have a protein coating with a neg. electrostatic charge. the immune cells white cells and others have a neg charge also..so they cannot work together.

If you are eating foods with a lot of meat proteins you will use most of the digestive enzymes and little left over to do anything else. If you are vegetarian you have surplus enzymes that strip the neg charge and make the cancer cell vulnerable to a pos. charge of the immune system." (macrophages have a positive charge)

Could this reflect why the violet ray is effective? actually changing the electrical potential of virus, bacteria etc. causing their death?

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement