LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » some info about Lyme & viruses

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: some info about Lyme & viruses
sparkle7
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just happened to come across this today. The article slants it toward viruses in vaccines but it may be viruses in general. Also, the research was done in Switzerland so we may have a different type of borrelia here in the US.

Interesting concept in any case...

http://www.naturalhealth365.com/vaccine-Lyme-disease-symptoms-1527.html

Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Theresa
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 421

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Theresa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting. I relapsed in a major way after getting the flu vaccine. I had minor relapses before that but was able to get under control. Of course now I have several other viruses. Thanks for the article.
Posts: 479 | From nj | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keebler
Honored Contributor (25K+ posts)
Member # 12673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keebler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-
Well, they certainly start out with a stellar understanding of what lyme can do to a body. Top stars for those facts.

At first glance, very interesting. I'll have to read again and watch videos. Thanks so much for this, Sparkle. To complement your post - and help others better determine whether they seem on target, or not:

http://www.drrausway.com/

About Paracelsus Klinik & "Biological Medicine"

http://www.drrausway.com/aboutus/thomas-rau-md.aspx

About Dr. Thomas Rau, who became medical director of the Paracelsus Klinik in Lustmühle in 1992 . . . .

[Lustmühle is about 50 miles east of Zürich, Switzerland]

[ 09-09-2015, 09:27 PM: Message edited by: Keebler ]

Posts: 48021 | From Tree House | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Once again .. Someone is selling something... Right??

"Working with patients for many years, he says that patients are only treatable with a biological medicine called Pleo-Sanum Haptens – which is an antigen absorber."

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkle7
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not me! [dizzy]

I just saw the article & it made sense... Yeah, they all want to make money off of us "sick" folks. What can you do?

Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, not you!!

I was just not believing everything they said since they were selling something. It's hard to find unbiased info online these days.

The connection with the vaccines is likely true. I had never even heard that they had a vaccine for EBV.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Muscle Car55
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 34707

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Muscle Car55     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lymetoo:
Once again .. Someone is selling something... Right??

"Working with patients for many years, he says that patients are only treatable with a biological medicine called Pleo-Sanum Haptens – which is an antigen absorber."

I'd be wary of this doctor, completely agree with LymeToo.

It's hard to decipher what this dr. is exactly saying, since he has really poor english. What I got from the article and the videos, is he discovered a small percentage of ticks have borrelia, and that the main symptoms of Chronic Lyme are from viruses, possibly vaccine viruses.

The article also makes this claim in big letters.. "Tick bites are NOT the primary cause of Lyme disease." But I didn't see the Doctor make that claim in the video, maybe the author of the article misinterpreted what the doctor said...? Thinking vaccines are the cause...

I think I'm starting to get what this doctor is hinting too, that vaccine viruses are keeping people sick. But is he saying that people don't have to be bitten through ticks like the author of the article? It's all a bit confusing if you ask me.

All this makes me wonder though, is he taking into consideration cyst forms and biofilms?

I do think Lyme vaccines could possibly set off the bacteria in your body, if you have the spirochete already in your body. But bringing them up in a speech like your so sure of it is a bit risky to me. I and some of the older people I know haven't got a lot of the vaccines that this doctor is suggesting is enabling longterm lyme.

Then at the bottom, mentions this biological medicine called Pleo-Sanum Haptens at the end that only treats these chronic Lyme patients...

Posts: 267 | From MI | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Muscle Car55
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 34707

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Muscle Car55     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wasn't it Dr. K and few others that theorized that everyone has borrelia in there body and that radio waves and signals are making the borreila bacteria aggressive.

Then there's Dr. MacDonald who found the dna of borrelia bacteria in 7 out of 10 Alzheimer brain specimens from Harvard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44xL0z8I5X8

I think we're still starting to understand this disease, there definitely could be more too it, especially if Dr. MacDonald brains specimens were not from Lyme endemic areas...

What I think is possible that everyone has a type of human strand of borrelia bacteria in their body and that there's other forms, like the ones from white footed mice that can be very aggressive.

[ 09-10-2015, 12:51 PM: Message edited by: faithful777 ]

Posts: 267 | From MI | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkle7
Member # 10397

Some quotes from the article -

His clinic has studied vulnerable populations where tick bites are excessive for Lyme disease. To the surprise of most people, his team

discovered that one-third of ticks were Borrelia burgdorferi carriers, and only 10 to 20 percent of tick bites led to stage 1 Lyme disease.

If untreated, 30 percent of stage 1 diagnosis led to stage 2 of which one percent led to stage 3. Because many people had the natural ability to

overcome Lyme disease on their own, his team led further investigations into why some people were more vulnerable than others to symptoms.

---

His clinic conducted examinations on all farmers and their families, and an astronomical 80 percent were diagnosed with the disease.

However, only two percent exhibited symptoms. It turned out that the majority of those diagnosed were able to heal on their own. Therefore, they

set out to find the reason some people were more susceptible to the debilitating symptoms.

---

Those who could not heal on their own also had viruses. In fact, 100 percent of them had viruses

– particularly cytomegalia and chlamydia. These underlying viruses and toxicity such as heavy metals – added to the stress of the immune system.

---

He also determined specific vaccine viruses that were also cofactors:

Tick-borne meningoencephalitis vaccine
Hepatitis B vaccine
Flu vaccine
Coxsackie vaccine
Epstein barr virus (EBV) vaccine

------------

I bet alot more people get bit by ticks and never have symptoms for Lyme. It's hard to say why some people may be immune. There may be genetic factors, too. I'm sure alot of people have viruses in their system - and not just from vaccines...

It's sort of like a "death by 1000 cuts" situation... Eventually, all these pathogens just wear you down.

It interesting a doctor is coming out and saying this. It may be helpful to treat viruses as part of the whole scenario. Ticks are everywhere. I'm sure alot more people get bitten than the people who end up with chronic Lyme.

I prefer naturopathic approaches. There are some herbal remedies that are anti-viral.

Here's a list-

http://tinyurl.com/phhw6sk

(Thanks Keebler)

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement