LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Direct relation between vaccines and infant mortality

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Direct relation between vaccines and infant mortality
Brussels
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The more vaccines a child receives, the higher the chance it will die.

Publication in a peer reviewed journal.

It is just a statistic study showing that countries who do more vaccines will have a higher infant mortality than countries that do not.

the article poses question about vaccine toxicity, vaccine interactions... What is causing the mortality is unknown.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3170075/

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A video saying immunologist expert saying all vaccines given before age 1 are very ineffective!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=noMHeb3fXhI

--------------------------
My question is: for the ones who survive, what kind of damage these kids have to live with?

What if vaccines mess with immunity so badly that these kids cannot fight chronic infections?

What if their immune system gets so messed, they get allergic to many essential foods?

What if the toxicity is really not in direct cause of ADHD and autism?

Because ALL of these autistic spectrum diseases are DIRECTLY linked to allergies, gut problems, digestion problems, brain viruses!

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keebler
Honored Contributor (25K+ posts)
Member # 12673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keebler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-
Astounding article, first link. Will get to the second one later. Thanks SO much.
-

Posts: 48021 | From Tree House | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keebler
Member # 12673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keebler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-
Your questions / concerns are excellent, too.
-

Posts: 48021 | From Tree House | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Neko
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 46592

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Neko     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am a supporter of vaccines for life threatening illnesses. But I find myself scratching my head on the sheer number of vaccine doses given.

My sister is mildly autistic, and suffered a few developmental delays. Her children have had double the amount of vaccines we ever had, and while it's likely her kids were going to be on the spectrum anyway, one has a serious speech delay and the other has a lifelong developmental disorder delay ( DCD I think).

While I'm not convinced that vaccines are the cause autism, I'm worried that exposing susceptible children to so many vaccines exacerbates what may have only been a mild disorder.

My niece is 3 and can hardly form a sentence and the 7 year old still can't write and falls down a lot. They have a beautiful normal healthy infant and I cringe every time they bring it to the doc, since it gets stuck not once like we all did, but multiple times each time.

Of course you can't prove that their issues are not just genetic being born from an autistic person themselves. But it's too bad that there is such a strong anti and pro contingent, that no one is really looking into if certain populations are more at risk.

Problem is, you can't rule out its not something else in the environment that is completely unrelated to vaccines. It could be a whole diverse set of reasons interacting with each other. Which could be the reason no scientific studies have found any definitive links.

Until someone designs a study that can be replicated independently.. It's all just hypothesis and conjecture. Given the climate of this country, it's unlikely the medical field has any incentive to delve too deep into the question. Just like Lyme disease. Status quo is easier on the profits.

Posts: 133 | From North Shore | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

SIDS and vaccinations are statistically related, as said above.

The more vaccinations, the more SIDS. There can be other factors.

I read the number of autism in certain parts of the US went up to 1 in every 45 children in 2014.

My questioning came after my daughter developed full blown eczema, whole body, and numerous food allergies, one after another, since she was born.

Allergy to so many things (cow milk, eggs, wheat, nuts, tomatos, many fruits... the list is long).

We had a hell of a life due to that.

when I first read that statistically, there was a relation between vaccinated and non-vaccinated children and eczema, food allergies, I was speechless.

I vaccinated her with all the vaccines, all of them, until she was 2.

Her main health problem remain related to a messed immune system and food allergies. She's almost 12 now.

Had I known about that statistic relation, I would have vaccinated her later (not from the first week of birth), and with separate vaccines, one by one.

And only to diseases I thought important.

What I find crazy is that, IF there is a correlation, the child and families pay forever for that mistake!!!!

We pay in all senses: financially and health-wise, socially, professionally...

It's up to each family to decide!

Genetics ALONE cannot explain the explosion in autistic disorders.

Neko
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 46592

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Neko     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Unfortunately there just isn't the knowledge out there yet. I don't buy the idea that the autism epidemic is caused by better diagnosis or genetic factors. That being said, being on the spectrum yourself could be a high risk factor, as a lot of research on autism focuses on the immune component, so much so that the changes that occur may be happening during development in the womb, then after birth, our environments are very contaminated.

The problem is there isn't any research that shows a correlation between vaccination and autism, most research shows nothing in that regard. Of course data can be manipulated and NIH funding might not be given out to people looking to study this. But the onus is on the researcher to prove a link, then other researchers must replicate it. That has never happened so the CDC and the government has no reason to change things.

I don't know if it's ever going to be that simple. It could be totally unrelated to vaccination. Or if it is, the levels are so low to so far not be picked up in a test, OR there is just so many diverse causes.

Think about all the medications people take now, pregnant woman are told it's safe to take all manor of pharmaceuticals while pregnant, even physcotropic ones like Zoloft. Then add in pesticides and herbicides like roundup that have been implicated in gut dysbiosis. We live in a toxic world where our bodies are assaulted not only while developing in the womb but after as we grow.

It might not be just ONE cause. And the sad part is vaccines have a really positive public health benefit, but there may be such a thing of too much of a good thing.

I don't have children but I would want them to be protected from whooping cough and polio and I'm thankful for the eradication of small pox. But, I'm afraid like most things in medicine, profit will motivate vaccine development, not need. As Americans, we don't really live in a world where people die from these things. But places like Africa, vaccines can save your life. And imagine malaria or Ebola or HIV vaccines, it would be game changing.

Posts: 133 | From North Shore | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keebler
Member # 12673

-
Just because there are likely multiple variables for any reaction . . . and just because some seem to do okay . . .

The concept of vaccines is very different from the reality of the actual product. It's the finished "product" that causes so much concern, as well as the high number of vaccines now pushed from day of birth to near end of life.

Good research has been silenced. Muscle Car55 posted this recently:

Robert F Kennedy talks how the CDC can easily fabricate studies, conflicts of interest within CDC, and how the mercury in vaccines causes autism. Good episode...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xB3152xlDo

Indisputable facts here: the ingredients speak for themselves.

http://flash.lymenet.org/scripts/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=131625;p=0

VACCINE LINKS set - Ingredients in Vaccines & consequences to consider
-

jarjar
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jarjar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AIDS - PAID TO KEEP QUIET:
In May of 1987 the austere Times of London reported on its front page that the smallpox vaccine administered by the World Health Organization had triggered AIDS. 100 million vaccinated Africans were at risk. Areas with the largest amount of inoculations showed the greatest concentrations of AIDS cases. Robert Gallo was quoted in the article as endorsing the figures and stating that, "AIDS researchers will keep their mouths shut because they are paid to do so." In 1992 WHO director David Heymann stated that, "The origin of AIDS is of no importance to science today."

In 1995 the Catholic charitable organization Human Life International accused the WHO of attempting population control in Africa and elsewhere

Posts: 805 | From Utopia | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jarjar
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jarjar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I haven't had time to watch full video yet as it is long Interview with Dr. Judy Mikovits, PhD, 11/22/15. Below is a recap of the interview.
https://vimeo.com/146831570

This is the most shocking & damming interview I have watched regarding vaccine injury. Released only 1 day ago it should go viral. Dr Judy Mikovits, PhD is a Biochemist, cellular and molecular biologist with over 30 years of scientific expertise. She has directed programs on HIV, cancer, epigenetics, and neuroimmune disease, with a focus on development of novel drug and diagnostic technologies. Dr. Mikovits holds a PhD in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology from George Washington University. Her dissertation was on HIV latency and mechanisms of immune activation in monocytes. Dr. Mikovits was a Postdoctoral Scholar in Molecular Virology at the Laboratory of Genomic Diversity, National Cancer Institute under Dr. David Derse. Over the past 26 years, she has published 51 scientific papers in peer-reviewed journals, and worked as a government scientist for many years developing viruses and vaccinations.

In 2011 when she made a horrifying discovery that was contaminating all vaccinations, she presented her data to government officials and was threatened & told to destroy all her data. When she did not she was jailed, her career systematically destroyed, and a gag order put in place for 4 years threatening that if she spoke out she would be thrown back in jail. That gag order has just lifted, and she's dumped the government right in it! She speaks about how autism is associated with vaccines, also cancers, chronic fatigue syndrome, alzheimers, auto immune diseases, allergies and more. She discusses how the cocktail of vaccinations pumped into babies mutate to develop months and years down the track into new viruses, cancers and diseases, some they dont even know about yet. She explains how the viruses injected through vaccines tear open our DNA and insert their own DNA to mutate our genetic makeup and be passed on generation after generation. She has been threatened with a suicide murder cover up, she doesn't care, she wants it all exposed. The act of the Australian government making vaccinations mandatory is an act of genocide. If your jaw didn't drop you obviously need to listen to it again. Via Jasmine Yuzwak

[ 12-08-2015, 04:58 PM: Message edited by: jarjar ]

Posts: 805 | From Utopia | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jarjar
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8847

Mods please don't move this topic to another board where it won't be read. The topic of vaccines is something we all have to think about, not just birth vaccines.

As the above whistle blower above says ALL vaccines are contaminated. Not to mention she knows she is putting her life on the line by making this public.

[ 12-08-2015, 05:03 PM: Message edited by: jarjar ]

Keebler
Member # 12673

-
Thanks, jarjar.

I just started watching it. Sadly, the handheld or wobbly holder device of the "camera" / periscope can be very hard for those with vertigo or nausea.

But, as it's a sit down interview, you can lock in the scene and then close eyes or whatever you need to do. Having a high back chair with head rest helps. Still, look forward to finishing and gathering the CONTEXT.

Close to four minutes in, this settles down. But the shakiness comes and goes a bit at various points - those without inner ear issues probably won't be bothered. So far, extremely impressive audio.

"when you wouldn't drink a glass of wine [during pregnancy] but you are given an MMR vaccine . . . " great juxtaposition.

"contamination with retroviruses" . . .
-

[ 12-08-2015, 03:38 PM: Message edited by: Keebler ]

Brussels
Member # 13480

thank you guys for continuing the thread. It started only with the statistic relation between SIDS and excess of vaccinations.

If many vaccines increase death numbers, how good can this be doing??
----------------------

Article talking about a direct relation between vaccines and AUTOIMMUNITY:

https://liveto110.com/vaccinations-cause-chronic-immune-system-dysregulation/

Interestingly, there’s a study out of Kobe University in Japan where they took mice and put them on a rigorous vaccination program.

They wanted to see if they could develop excessive antibodies as seen in autoimmune disease.

And they found that at a certain threshold they could consistently and reliably induce autoimmune disease by simply giving enough vaccinations. (13)

The Kobe University study authors concluded:

Systemic autoimmunity appears to be the inevitable consequence of over-stimulating the host’s immune ‘system’ by repeated immunization with antigen to the levels that surpass the system’s self-organize criticality.

In other words, they found that, not only is vaccination a possible or even probable cause of autoimmune disorders, but that chronic diseases are the inevitable result of vaccinations!

This study was done with mice. This begs the question, ‘Has this been replicated in humans?’ Unequivocally yes. This experiment has been done and it’s called the last 70 years.

Autoimmune diseases have increased in quantity and variety as the number of vaccinations has increased over the last 70 years.

There are over 100 autoimmune diseases.

Studies with monogenetic twins have revealed that genetic influences only account for 25–40% of the disease risk making environmental influences the predominant factors.

(7) Regardless of genetic vulnerability, one’s environment determines whether genes for autoimmunity are expressed.

There is a reason the fastest growing subset of diseases in the US and the world are autoimmune diseases.

This is because we’re producing them. It’s a growth industry.

As vaccines have increased in number, so have the number of cases of autoimmune disease.

Brussels
Member # 13480

Smallpox has NOT been eradicated. That is another lie to push vaccines on us.

There are many scientists concerned about it.

http://www.vaccinationcouncil.org/2012/04/02/smallpox-declared-eradicated-while-still-alive-and-well-by-viera-scheibner-phd/

https://childhealthsafety.wordpress.com/2013/12/23/smallpox-eradication-one-of-historys-biggest-lies-how-vaccination-did-not-eradicate-smallpox/

-------------------

Did vaccines erradicate Polio??

http://www.whale.to/vaccine/polio1.html

People who showed polio like symptoms that previously would have been diagnosed as Polio were now being diagnosed as:
Acute Flaccid Paralysis (AFP),

Transverse Myelitis,

Viral or Aseptic Meningitis,

Guillaine Barre Syndrome (GBS),

Chinese Paralytic Syndrome,

Chronic Fatigue Syndrome,

Epidemic Cholera, Cholera Morbus,

Spinal Meningitis, Spinal Apolexy,

Inhibitory Palsy, Intermittent Fever,

Famine Fever, Worm Fever,

Bilious Remittent Fever,

Ergotis, ME, Post-Polio Syndrome aka GBS.

Coxsackie virus and echo viruses can cause paralytic syndromes that are clinically indistinguishable from paralytic poliomyelitis.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement