LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » fda approves new vaccine for seniors

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: fda approves new vaccine for seniors
randibear
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 11290

Icon 1 posted      Profile for randibear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ha....like I'm gonna trust them. no way no how

--------------------
do not look back when the only course is forward

Posts: 12262 | From texas | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No thank you. I have enough problems.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LisaK
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 41384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LisaK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what is vaccine for ??

--------------------
Be thankful in all things- even difficult times and sickness and trials - because there is something GOOD to be seen

Posts: 3558 | From Eastern USA | Registered: Jul 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keebler
Honored Contributor (25K+ posts)
Member # 12673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keebler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-
The flu.

It's a stronger dose and also has an additive designed to boost the immune response.

What's going to happen with all those whose immune systems that can't stand the "boost" - or all the other additives in the vaccine.
-

Posts: 48021 | From Tree House | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keebler
Member # 12673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keebler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-
http://www.nbcnews.com/health/cold-flu/fluad-food-drug-administration-approves-new-boosted-flu-vaccine-n469506

Fluad: Food and Drug Administration Approves a New, Boosted Flu Vaccine

by Maggie Fox - NBC News - Nov 25 2015

Excerpts:

. . . It's the first flu vaccine to include what's called an adjuvant — a compound that helps stimulate the immune system so that a vaccine is more effective. . . .

. . . Fluad contains MF59, an oil-in-water mixture that includes squalene, an oily nutrient produced by the liver, and some preservatives. . . .

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Squalene

Squalene

FLUAD ingredients:

http://vaccinechoicecanada.com/specific-vaccines/fluad-influenza-vaccine-for-seniors/

FLUAD influenza vaccine for seniors

Vaccine Choice Canada - September 8, 2011

Excerpt:

. . . it doesn’t contain the mercury-based preservative, thimerosal. But it certainly contains other risky ingredients, the most concerning of which is MF59C.1.

This is an adjuvant composed of

squalene,

polysorbate 80, and

sorbitan trioleate in citrate buffer, an oil-in-water emulsion similar to the controversial adjuvant which was added to the GlaxoSmithKline ‘pandemic’ influenza vaccine used in 2009 and 2010.

Apart from the

* three inactivated influenza viruses and

* the MF59C.1 [the new adjuvant described above]

FLUAD contains a long list of other ingredients and traces of materials used in the manufacturing process, some of which could be problematic:

sodium and potassium chloride,

potassium dihydrogen phosphate,

disodium phosphate dehydrate,

magnesium chloride hexahydrate,

calcium chloride dehydrate,

neomycin,

kanamycin,

residual egg protein,

formaldehyde,

cetyltrimethylammonium bromide and

barium. . . .

[This article continues with very good detail and explicit concerns about MF59C.1, the new adjuvant. Be sure to go to link and read the full article for the best awareness. Print it out in case it disappears from the web.]
-

[ 11-27-2015, 05:05 PM: Message edited by: Keebler ]

Posts: 48021 | From Tree House | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keebler
Member # 12673

-
http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2015/10/06/flu-vaccine-major-failure.aspx

Flu Vaccine: The Unpredictable Prediction

-By Joeseph Mercola, D.C. - October 06, 2015

1/3 of the way down: [section] After Regular Flu Shot Fails Them, Seniors Are Told to Get a Higher Dose
-

Keebler
Member # 12673

-
For reference:

http://flash.lymenet.org/scripts/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=131625;p=0

VACCINE LINKS set - Ingredients in Vaccines
-

LisaK
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 41384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LisaK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yuck

--------------------
Be thankful in all things- even difficult times and sickness and trials - because there is something GOOD to be seen

Posts: 3558 | From Eastern USA | Registered: Jul 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WakeUp
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WakeUp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It probably has added Nagalase, too. Nagalase disables the immune system by inhibiting macrophages from using vitamin D.

The greed driven men who own these Pharma companies love immune disablers because chronic disease generates billions of dollars in revenue for them --- every year.

Think about it--- its a perfect business model--- you vaccinate your customers with hidden immune disablers---thereby generating chronic illness and a huge future revenue stream from said customers.... Easy money....

Big pharma is out of control-- and its not even possible to sue them if they accidentally kill or maim you with their shoddy products... because they have legally exempted themselves!!

It is also a proven fact that a large batch of tetanus vaccines in the Philippines were purposely laced with a chemical that caused female sterility. (It caused antibodies to be made to HCG- a hormone in pregnancy-- thereby rendering all those innocent and trusting women STERILE.)

The elite who own these Pharma companies are obsessed with population control... and they cannot be trusted with our health! I just hope America wakes up before its too late.

Last time I had a tetanus booster, I almost immediately came down with extreme neuropathy (pins and needles) in my arms and legs--- for months--- I thought I had MS because I had difficulty walking down a movie aisle. It slowly went away.

So, last time I accidentally walked in rusty water, I took my chances and did NOT get a tetanus booster.

I didn't get tetanus ----and saved myself months of neuropathy from the vaccine! I know it was a risk, but using big Pharma's products is also a risk these days.

Posts: 696 | From New York | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keebler
Member # 12673

-
WakeUp:

Do you have a link for this statement?: " proven fact that a large batch of tetanus vaccines in the Philippines were purposely laced with a chemical that caused female sterility . . . " (end quote)

It would be good to put the direct source of that with the statement, the experts who determined that - to whom do we attribute that finding?

Some vaccines do serve an important purpose. If I lived in regions where certain diseases were widespread, I'd rethink this. Still, it is the additives that do concern me the most.

There was a TED Talk a couple years ago with a guy who developed vaccines in a patch that did not require preservatives. This is good news for hot regions, especially.

But, as for the buzz that, purposely, they contain birth control, that's something that I'd like to trace the authors who determined that. It could be a dangerous myth.
-

randibear
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 11290

Icon 1 posted      Profile for randibear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my husband got a tetanus shot recently and it knocked him on his rear. sick for a week

--------------------
do not look back when the only course is forward

Posts: 12262 | From texas | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin123
Member # 9197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Natural Health Solutions org is saying no way - there can be fatal reactions to the adjuvant!
Posts: 13116 | From San Francisco | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
n.northernlights
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 17934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for n.northernlights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am in Europe and we had the weaker svine flu vaccine here which had squalene to weigh up for the weaker flu shot.
We had several cases of people and children get narcolepsy from that stuff, and I know of others who had other side effects not publicized much.
Squalene not good.

Posts: 366 | From Europe | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keebler
Member # 12673

-
n.northernlights,

Interesting (yet sad). Thanks to your note, I found this:

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2009/08/04/squalene-the-swine-flu-vaccines-dirty-little-secret-exposed.aspx

Squalene: The Swine Flu Vaccine’s Dirty Little Secret Exposed

By Joseph Mercola, D.C. - August 04, 2009

Excerpts:

. . . And as if Vaccines Weren't Dangerous Enough on Their Own --- imagine them turbocharged. . . .

. . . What Squalene Does to Humans . . . .

Your immune system recognizes squalene as an oil molecule native to your body. It is found throughout your nervous system and brain.

In fact, you can consume squalene in olive oil and not only will your immune system recognize it, you will also reap the benefits of its antioxidant properties.

The difference between "good" and "bad" squalene is the route by which it enters your body. Injection is an abnormal route of entry which incites your immune system to attack all the squalene in your body, not just the vaccine adjuvant.

Your immune system will attempt to destroy the molecule wherever it finds it, including in places where it occurs naturally, and where it is vital to the health of your nervous system.[viii] . . . .

[Much more detail at link above. A search of his site for newer entries is a good idea, too.]
-

WakeUp
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WakeUp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Keebler:
-
WakeUp:

Do you have a link for this statement?: " proven fact that a large batch of tetanus vaccines in the Philippines were purposely laced with a chemical that caused female sterility . . . " (end quote)

It would be good to put the direct source of that with the statement, the experts who determined that - to whom do we attribute that finding?

Some vaccines do serve an important purpose. If I lived in regions where certain diseases were widespread, I'd rethink this. Still, it is the additives that do concern me the most.

There was a TED Talk a couple years ago with a guy who developed vaccines in a patch that did not require preservatives. This is good news for hot regions, especially.

But, as for the buzz that, purposely, they contain birth control, that's something that I'd like to trace the authors who determined that. It could be a dangerous myth.
-

The statement was made by the Philippine Medical Association, who researched the issue after an abnormal number of stillbirths. The WHO (which is controlled by the elite who desire population reduction) have been working on this hCG research for a very long time!

QUOTE:

"The study tested random samples of a tetanus vaccine for the presence of human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG), a hormone essential to the establishment and maintenance of pregnancy.

Produced by the embryo after conception, hCG triggers the production of progesterone in the mothers' body which, in turn, thickens the uterine endometrium and prepares it for implantation.

By linking hCG with tetanus antigens in a vaccine, researchers fool a woman's immune system into not only producing antibodies against tetanus, but against hCG as well, essentially making her allergic to her embryo's chemical signal.

Once her immune system is sufficiently stimulated against hCG, a woman will spontaneously abort any child she conceives.

The PMA's positive test results indicate that just such an abortifacient may have been administered to Philippine women without their consent.

The PMA notified the Philippine Department of Health (PDOH) of these findings in a 16 September letter signed by the researchers and certified by its President.

Using a immunological assay developed by the Food and Drug Administration in the United States, a three-doctor research panel tested forty-seven vials of tetanus vaccine collected at random from various health centers in Luzon and Mindanao.2 Nine were found to contain hCG in levels ranging from 0.191680 mIU/ml to 3.046061 mIU/ml.

These vaccines, most of which were labeled as of Canadian origin, were supplied by the World Health Organization as part of a WHO-sponsored vaccination program."

LINK: https://www.pop.org/content/bad-blood-philippines

Keebler, not all "experts" can be trusted, nor are they necessarily moral human beings... Those who believe that all experts can be trusted are just plain naive, and possibly dangerous.

Do you also believe that the illegal Tuskeegee syphilis experiments on prisoners were a "dangerous myth," or that the "expert" MDs who did these experiments on innocent people were good human beings?

The elite have made it very clear in numerous writings that they desire population reduction whether we like it or not!!

From the looks of what happened with the Philippines Tetanus vaccines--- they are trying to accomplish population reduction-- or at least test balloons for population reduction-- in a very sneaky way.

(breaking up a couple paragraphs for easier reading for many here)

[ 12-03-2015, 02:55 AM: Message edited by: Robin123 ]

Posts: 696 | From New York | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG... And you all still don't believe on the research Barrie Trower is showing, that Wifis in schools are sterilizing our girls forever (rate of birth of normal children goes down to 40%)?
Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WakeUp
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9977

quote:
Originally posted by Brussels:
OMG... And you all still don't believe on the research Barrie Trower is showing, that Wifis in schools are sterilizing our girls forever (rate of birth of normal children goes down to 40%)?

Good point Brussels--- these things are very painful to believe, but evil does exist, and we deny it at our own peril.

The elite are now being quite open because they think they have the whole sneaky "soft kill" agenda "locked down" and that there is nothing the public can do about it.

Perhaps the naive public deserves what they are going to get. The complacency and denial everywhere is just mind bogglingly sad. I guess its what the Bible calls a "strong delusion."

At least you and I have the courage to speak out. Hopefully more will speak out as they digest the facts.

As a believer in Christ-- I have now come to the conclusion that only God can deliver us from this level of evil!

I am falling directly on His mercy now -- every single day.

Nemo
Member # 22783

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nemo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Back to the OP.

I haven't taken the flu vaccine in years since I stopped working s a clinical nurse.

Some years it didn't work anyway and I wound up getting bombed by H1N1 anyway.

As skewed as my immune system has been since I was diagnosed with Lyme there is no way I would burden it with a vaccine that is going to 'enhance' anything.

Good hand washing technique, staying away from large congregations of people and yes, large groups of kids if you can and using hand sanitizer often (I even carry a bottle in my bag and make sure to smear it on my shopping cart handle) is all the protection I use at this point.

--------------------
Why don't they make Front Line for humans? Think about it!

Posts: 78 | From North Eastern Missouri | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keebler
Member # 12673

-
Nemo,

Yeah, good point in that there are many things we can do to protect ourselves. I can't use hand sanitizer (and many others can't either - some brands contain a lot of hormone disruptors) so another way to go:

gloves.

'tis the season where it's just natural in most of the states to wear gloves yet . . . I'm talking lightweight fashion gloves, thin enough to launder by hand or in washer . . . like women (and even some men) used to wear decades ago to -- really keep their hands clean.

Cost effective enough to have several pairs so that each day's pair can be washed and hung to dry.

Or, in cold weather, our thicker seasonal gloves can be wiped down on the outside at the end of the day, too.

I loved those cotton gloves for Sundays when I was a young girl. Such a nice feeling and I felt all grown up. That really dates me, I suppose but a lot of vintage clothing and accessories are popular now, I see a future for the fashion glove with a purpose.

Maybe not to wear all the time as I'd hate to fiddle with them all the time but for busy public stores, etc. nice to have on hands.

When removing, keep the fingers inside of a pocket created by folding. That way, can put back on and never touch the outside of the gloves.

Here's some fun, thin enough to work with, and what a splash these would make:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/257290353/vintage-magenta-stretchy-wrist-gloves?ref=related-4

Etsy - vintage gloves (just one style of many in this category)
-

[ 12-03-2015, 03:01 PM: Message edited by: Keebler ]

Brussels
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just things like higher dose of Vit D3 can help so much... I took it for about 7, 8 years, since my lyme was still active.

When I moved to South Korea, the air was polluted, specially when desert sands from China flew and deposited. Everything got yellow and all Koreans wore masks.

Soon the kids started falling ill with colds, then we caught these too. It was NEVERENDING, during whole winter, minimum 2 colds a MONTH.

We had no more lyme, and so started also getting colds (due to immunological changes and air pollution in Korea coming mainly from China).

Next year, we decided to take DAILY vit D3. We then caught only a cold from times to times, like normal people do. Life went back to normal, despite pollution. It is pretty powerful against colds, I find!

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

http://www.globalhealingcenter.com/natural-health/onion-flu-remedy/

Onions against flu symptoms.

http://healthybliss.net/healing-power-of-onions-can-onions-absorb-bacteria-viruses-and-flu/

Interesting description of how onions helped her hay fever!
-------------

http://www.naturodoc.com/library/flu-colds/flu.htm#Guidelines%20for%20Strengthening%20the%20Immune%20System

Maintain an optimal nutrient intake and a strong digestive function by:

Eating 5-8 servings of fresh fruit and vegetables daily, including garlic, onions, thyme, and oregano in your meals to boost the immune system and protect you from disease organisms. Use moist cooking methods for meats and vegetables, as this preserves nutrients and makes good foods more digestible.

Supplementing with an appropriate group of nutrients and "superfoods" that might include living-food multivitamins, colostrum, probiotic formulations, amino acids, garlic (fresh or encapsulated), Larix or larch sugars, Vitamin C and MSM, colloidal minerals, and other products you can study or be taught about by natural health professionals.

Using appropriate and delicious culinary herbs in your food preparations will add nutrients and improve your digestion. Optimal immune system strength, as with other life functions, requires a healthy digestion.

Avoiding sugar, caffeine, alcohol, and recreational drugs, which reduce your immune functions -- most particularly during seasonal weather changes and when exposed to other people who are ill.

Drinking enough filtered water -- around 6-8 glasses per day. People drink less in the winter, adding stress to the liver, kidneys, and colon. Frequent sips through the day are better than occasional large drinks.

Not overeating, because it takes more energy to digest the food. Adding more stress to the digestive organs will lower your immunity.

Brussels
Member # 13480

when I'm chicken, I take Sanum products against the flu. We still catch it, but muuuch milder.
----------------

Wake Up, yep, definitively, we sort of accepted all this mess for decades, quietly, like little lambs.....

Isn't that amazing how our governments try to eliminate supplements, herbs, homeopathy, Rife, photon treatments, energy treatments and push us vaccines, drugs, GMOs?

No wonder they bombard us with microwave: dr. K. keeps saying, the most widespread symptom of microwaves is not disease itself in the cellular level, DNA, hormonal level only, but mostly in our lack of 'zest of life'.

We lose zest of life: eyes without any intensity, expression, but emptiness, lack of initiative. It is not only lyme that causes that.

It's a 'sheeping' down tool!! Besides this sterilization effect, and possible use of microwave as stealth weapons on whole populations.

Google photos of beginning of 20th century and look at the eyes of small children, even babies or young people or whatever age.

I sometimes get a shock to see how much sharp eye-looking they have! So much intensity, with sharp character, no matter which class, rich or poor. I think I don't know any child with that type of intensity, except when we look at photos of aborigine children!! No kidding.

anyway: think twice before getting the vaccine. My parents do vaccinate, they almost always catch the flu anyway!!!

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lack of zest is also related to fluoride in most water systems... plus fluoride in toothpastes and medications.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WakeUp
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9977

quote:
Originally posted by Brussels:
when I'm chicken, I take Sanum products against the flu. We still catch it, but muuuch milder.
----------------

Wake Up, yep, definitively, we sort of accepted all this mess for decades, quietly, like little lambs.....

Isn't that amazing how our governments try to eliminate supplements, herbs, homeopathy, Rife, photon treatments, energy treatments and push us vaccines, drugs, GMOs?

No wonder they bombard us with microwave: dr. K. keeps saying, the most widespread symptom of microwaves is not disease itself in the cellular level, DNA, hormonal level only, but mostly in our lack of 'zest of life'.

We lose zest of life: eyes without any intensity, expression, but emptiness, lack of initiative. It is not only lyme that causes that.

It's a 'sheeping' down tool!! Besides this sterilization effect, and possible use of microwave as stealth weapons on whole populations.

Google photos of beginning of 20th century and look at the eyes of small children, even babies or young people or whatever age.

I sometimes get a shock to see how much sharp eye-looking they have! So much intensity, with sharp character, no matter which class, rich or poor. I think I don't know any child with that type of intensity, except when we look at photos of aborigine children!! No kidding.

anyway: think twice before getting the vaccine. My parents do vaccinate, they almost always catch the flu anyway!!!

Yes, Brussels... the lack of zest nowadays is truly amazing.

Our medical establishment was founded by a very wealthy family that wanted to create a marketing channel for their company's Pharmaceuticals. They financed almost all medical schools at the turn of the century (early 1900s) as vehicles for their drugs.

This is why we are in the mess we are all in today.

Robin123
Member # 9197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Episode 1 of A Global Quest, about natural cures for cancer, is about the takeover of the medical schools at the turn of the last century.

Carnegie and Rockefeller teamed up to put the medical schools that existed out of business. They hired Flexnor to evaluate the schools and found they were not teaching drugs.

Well, duh - they were naturopathic, homeopathic and other herbal schools. The drugs were synthetic, derived from Rockefeller's oil industry.

From then on, doctors could only get an MD from medical schools that were teaching use of synthetic drugs.

So the other schools got closed. By 1925, 10,000 herbalists were out of business. By 1940, 1500 chiropractors had been prosecuted. By 1923, 22 homeopathic schools had been closed, down to 2 open. By 1950, all homeopathic schools were closed.

Medical care has been in recovery ever since, with complementary care returning little by little in all the different fields.

Posts: 13116 | From San Francisco | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement