LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Multi wave Oscilator and MS treatment

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Multi wave Oscilator and MS treatment
Brussels
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_dOpP5cU50
A skin cancer healed at the time of Lakhovsky.

------------------------
a must see video!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sR-YV1wk1aQ

this video is in German (Swiss German).

This man is not able to work for at least 17 years. Doctors diagnosed him with different conditions, one if it is MS.

He has:
- metabolic problems,
- MS
- loss of weight, muscles
- loss of feeling on hands and feet (no feeling of pain)
- drs gave no treatment, said he cannot live much longer
- he takes many drugs
- tinnitus
- eye floaters
- very advanced osteoporosis (phase 5)
- 6 broken bones on his feet (he felt zero pain, as his feet feels no pain).
- kidneys were affected by drugs
- libido once every 2 weeks
- his hair totally stopped to grow
- insomnia (problem to fall asleep and keep sleeping)
- brain fog
- extreme constipation (only works 2x week after drugs). It took him half a day to arrive to have a bowel movement 23.30 min

After a couple of treatments in 17 days (4 treatments) with the original Lakhovsky Multi Wave Oscilator, he talks in this video:

- libido: is back (daily)
- his hair started to grow (see 13.10!!!)
- beard: he needed to shave every 3 days, now he needs shaving DAILY.
- he can sleep and sometimes immediately after going to bed
- he can think more clearly
- he had a bad 'herx' or something like a bad INITIAL reaction.
- after 17 day, he already dropped 2 drugs (2 pain drugs), without feeling worse
- after 17 days, his bowel moves every 2 days without medicine.

He said he would NEVER have believed his disease would stop developing. Never. He never believed on DETOX. For him it was esoteric talk.

After the 1st treatment, his first urine came out with strong NOISE (??) and the color, was like stool color, not urine. I was in shock.

Then after came normal urine.

Next days, the color was less strong. But it was still noisy to urinate (?). It smelled like ammonia. I thought I'm getting crazy.

"I would never thought this would be possible. I was very skeptical before. So fast, how could I change?"

Now he believes on a great potential for him.

21 minutes: his skin, his muscles are coming back compared to the first day (only 17 days before).

He can mediate much faster now than before. More concentration.

He said in 2 minutes, he can feel his heart stopping to beat too fast, he can stop his anxiety, his fear, due to more concentration to go in meditative state.

He said his bowel movements got good after 3 days of treatment! 24 min He almost screams of happiness.

He had to operate his bowel and take part of it off, due to decades of problems.

He said, only that his bowel is working is a WHOLE other life.

25.00: please, try to use a Multi Wave Oscilator, he said!! There is an amazing healing potential.

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZLQqtz46KA

This device was build for less than 1,000 euros.

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gz
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 43818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love it! As much as I use my wand I'm convinced I need something stronger and hoping to get an MWO eventually. I wish there was a very easy to follow instruction guide for building such devices, but it surely wouldn't be safe to attempt building it without experience coiling first.
Posts: 474 | From US | Registered: May 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Definitively.

There are though smaller models and simpler ones. Quite a few now.

And if I understood it right, the super easy and still affordable Molecular Enhancer has very similar effects to the MWO and is much more potent than the Violet RAy.

A French from lymenet said he put his lyme in remission with both the Mol Enhancer and the PE1.

I also agree that the Violet Ray is too weak for me now, as my body got used to its frequencies. I am now only using the pen-like electrode, because I feel I get more of the frequencies. I mean, the treatment feels stronger.

I will eventually try to use this MWO device from the video above, at least once, to have an idea of its effect. I'll let you guys know.

Glad you enjoy the wand. I really think high voltage /frequencies is a BIG piece of the puzzle to heal from illnesses (not lyme, but many other chronic conditions).

It really enhances intake of nutrients, makes cells come back to life, gives energy, and helps the body detox.

Marnie
Member # 773

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What frequency of oscillations is used? Anyone know?

Serotonin, acting through 5-HT1ARs, can

***suppress***

hippocampal theta-frequency oscillations,

suggesting that

theta oscillations might be increased in the

knock-outs.

http://www.jneurosci.org/content/25/28/6509.full.pdf

But what if 5HT1A receptors (activated) are desperately needed

(because they *suppress* theta)?

Theta waves:

http://tinyurl.com/jfsgtqw

Note... the above link says:

"PTSD: ***In some cases theta activity rises*** in cases of Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder.

This is accompanied by an

increased stress response."

PTSD is also linked to low levels of MAOA (leading to increased serotonin, norepinephrine and dopamine). To raise MAOA = B2, riboflavin is needed.

Theta waves are abnormal in awake adults.

Some people genetically have lower MAOA levels. They need B2 (riboflavin) help (mitochondria FAD and FMN are B2 dependent).

IMO...the best way to supplement is with P5P = active B6 (by Now) because their brand also contains B2, Mg and Ca which look to work in synergy.

The Force!!!...AMAZING link in English:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1e5lqyeCRjk

Theta and DHEA, melatonin and cortisol:

http://tinyurl.com/jnup5vw

Reverse the actions above.

DHEA:

http://tinyurl.com/goqe4yg

[ 12-18-2015, 04:52 PM: Message edited by: Marnie ]

Posts: 9424 | From Sunshine State | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The lakhovsky MWO puts out thousands of frequencies at one time. The premise being that the cells that need a particular frequency will resonate with the beneficial one while the rest just pass through.

Lakhovsky did many interesting experiments using frequencies. His book, The secret of life, is good reading on the subject.

Here is a link with some information:

http://www.lakhovsky.com/

Dan

Posts: 2919 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

thank you D Bergy and Marnie for the amazing links.
---------------------------------------------

Have you lost a loved one to cancer?

Georges Lakhovsky had a 98% success rate in treating fatal cancers over an 11-year period.

Today we celebrate a 50% five-year survival rate.

Does it anger you that the AMA and the entire medical establishment have a financial interest to never solve any medical problem?

Brussels
Member # 13480

http://www.zephyrtechnology.com/Multi-Wave_Oscillator_/multi-wave_oscillator_.html

(Marnie suggested that MWO in one link above)

The Violet Ray device is also powered by the same Tesla Coil as the Multi-Wave Oscillator.

Here, the experimental effect is localized to a single specific part of the body.

The idea is to transduce the vibrational output of the Tesla Coil into the organism at a specific location.

Argon Gas is driven to a plasma within the Violet Ray Bulb Assembly to achieve a concentrated local effect upon a specific area of the body.

--------------------------------------

MWO is vibrational technology powered by the Tesla Coil.

Originally this device was used in Clinical research in Paris France in the 1920s and 1930s! (Brussels: where they had the 95% success rate on cancer!)

In simple terms, this electro stimulation precipitates an intense detoxification response from the human organism.

------------------------
The other website says:

The MWO is part Tesla coil, part Earth generator, pure genius.

Lakhovsky postulated that all living cells (plants, people, bacteria, parasites, etc.) possess attributes that normally are associated with oscillating electrical circuits.

These cellular attributes include resistance, capacitance, and inductance.

These 3 electrical properties, when properly configured, will cause the oscillation of high frequency sine waves when sustained by a small, steady supply of outside energy of the right frequency.

This effect is known as RESONANCE.

It's easiest to compare it with a child swinging on a playground swing.

As long as the parent pushes the swing a little at the right moment (the correct 'frequency'), the child will continue to swing.

Brussels
Member # 13480

How can frequencies make you SICK or HEAL:

Lakhovsky found that if he could increase the amplitude (of the resonant frequency) of the oscillations of healthy cells, ...

...this increase would overwhelm and dampen the oscillations produced by the disease causing cells, ...

...thus bringing about the demise of the disease causing cells trying to set up shop in the body.

If he pumped up the amplitude of the disease causing cells, their oscillations would gain the upper hand and cause the person or plant to become weaker and more ill.

Lakhovsky viewed the progression of disease as essentially a battle between the resonant oscillations of HOST cells versus the oscillations emanating from PATHOGENIC organisms.

Brussels
Member # 13480

Comparing RIFE to MWO:

Geroges Lakhovsky says:

Rife machines and Multiwave oscillators are claimed to complement each other based on the principle that life forms absorb energy.

A multiwave Oscillator uses this principle to STRENGTHEN cells within the body to resist disease while a Rife machine uses this principle to DESTROY microorganisms with an overdose of frequency energy.

Brussels
Member # 13480

Marnie, D Bergy is right on the many frequencies of the MWO:

A WAVE FOR EVERY BODY CELL

The Multiple Wave Oscillator described here radiates a bandwidth of radiofrequency energy from the audio frequencies up beyond microwave frequencies.

By actual measurement with standard field strength meters, this vast bandwidthof frequencies and harmonics can be shown.

In fact, a bluish glow of "brushdischarge" surrounds the antenna when operating.

A fluorescent lamp heldanywhere within several feet of the subject glows brilliantly.

Within this multiple-wave range of frequencies, every cell in the body can find its ONE resonant frequency and absorb energy at its own natural wavelength.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/78094896/MWO-Info-Pack-April-2009-Multiple-Wave-Oscillator-Circuit-Schematic#scribd

D Bergy
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It bothers me that medicine in general is mostly geared to the most profitable treatment instead of the most effective.

As long as that paradigm is in place, nothing changes. Medicine is held in the stone age with a few exceptions.

I compare it to a Nascar mechanic that has a small hand held tool box that he is allowed to fix the car with. There are thousands of other tools he could use to do his job far better but he has this arbitrary limit on his choices.

That is comparable to the current state of medicine.

I buy the tool that is most likely to get the job done. I may be wrong in my choice, but who should have the right to choose? Should it be some authority who has no skin in the game, or myself?

If I die as a result of the treatment choice, I would rather it be because of my decision than because I had limitations on my treatment options decided beforehand by those who profit from my limited available options.

Whose life is it anyway? Mine or the governments? Am I free person or am I a ward of the state?

Modern medicine is completely illogical from a patient standpoint, but completely logical for the benifit of the corporations and people who benefit financially.

Its a freedom stolen from us. That and many others. That bothers me a lot.

Dan

Posts: 2919 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MattH
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 30846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MattH     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Could be a major alternative treatment tool. How would one gain access?

All the Best, MattH

Posts: 607 | From Houston Texas | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Until my lyme treatment started, I still believed a bit on the STONE age current medicine, even though I was already using many other alternative methods.

Today, I see how this PARALLEL medicine is LIGHT YEARS away from what our mainstream medical doctors practice.

I am SURE I am better equipped to treat infections home than in any hospital around me in Switzerland. Who is going to believe me?

I agree totally with Dan. I had no choice than to choose self treatment at first, then I found help but it was fully ALTERNATIVE, then even that help was once denied (because practitioners are afraid of losing their license!).

Had I not taken my health and my daughter's health in my hands, I don't think I would be here telling you my story.

I wish I knew about high frequencies when I first fell ill. I wish I knew about Rife, MWO, Violet Ray, about infrared, homeopathy and nosodes, heavy metals, cavitations, electrosmog, dangers of vaccines, etc....

It would have made my life easier.

I can get a treatment with this man from the video above. I will do it, next year, I hope.

But I no longer have lyme.

If you would like to understand better how HIGH VOLTAGE /FREQUENCIES work, you GOT TO READ this paper.

http://www.hope4cancer.com/images/books/pemfwhitepaper.pdf

You'll understand that this is a supportive treatment to any illness, specially chronic illness.

The origin of all PEMF treatments is the MWO or Tesla coil resonating frequencies. There is potentiality there!!

Again, it is not a killing treatment like abx or Rife, but a supporting treatment.

If you guys feel what I feel with resonating Tesla coil frequencies (the Neurophone has that too), you'll understand what kind of energy that gives you, how your body enters in detox mode (as strong or stronger than when you fast).

I understand the love of Flanagan for Tesla coils. I'm a very down to earth person, who loves meditating, taichichuan, walking, I eat healthy, etc...

But I really fell in love with these spark gaps resonating through my body. It makes me feel happy, like when I'm out in the sun, walking barefoot in a nice beach!

I'll let you guys know if I use the device. The guy lives only 2 hours away from home. I can just pop in, adjust it to minimal (so that I do not collapse) and do what I want (it seems he lets people do what they want with his MWO...).

I'm not suicidal, and I hate to herx like hell, so I will start slow.

But as I said, I no longer have lyme, so I'll be going to treat other things (like I'm too thin, I have cold hands and feet, I have candida that comes and goes, but not too strong, I have tendency to have food allergies...)

About a bit more than a year ago, I thought my teeth and jaw infections were going to kill me.

All my teeth were weak, moving, and I was losing tooth by tooth for infection (from the jaw, not from above, like cavities...). It was pure cavitations!!!

Now, even my cold hands and feet are more annoying than my teeth. Thanks to high voltage from the violet ray, my mouth is not perfect, but really good. I'm using high voltage for only 11 months!

So whatever I write here concerning the MWO, it won't be related to lyme. But the guy with MS above, it looks like he also had lyme (he has so many lyme symptoms).

Brussels
Member # 13480

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jt7hU1A7EIY

this is the best video I've seen EXPLAINING the electricity behind the MWO.

It is specific to the MWO, and mind-blowing!

It's not a long video, but a MUST SEE if you guys want to understand it.

Note that Eric Dollard has been totally ostracized from the scientific community, despite having published many papers.

Sounds new? Look what happened to William Reich, to Tesla, Rife, Lakhovsky (died mysteriously) ?

Marnie
Member # 773

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I did scalar therapy in Sarasota.

http://rejuvenationscenter.com/

1st visit free. I don't have lyme, but wanted to try it to see if I felt any different from it.

Just relaxed....temporarily.

Posts: 9424 | From Sunshine State | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Effect of scalar waves (from Marnie's website=

Eliminate and nullify the effects of man-made frequencies (60 cycle) in the human body.

Increase overall body energy levels as a result of increasing cellular energy for trillions of cells.

Cleanse the blood improving chylomicron levels (protein/fat particles floating in the blood) and triglyceride profiles and fibrin patterns.

Increase the energy level of every single cell in the body to the ideal 70-90 millivolt range.

Improve immune function by as much as 149% as proven in laboratory studies.

Increase the energy covalent level of every single hydrogen atom in the body as verified by spectrographs. This is significant because covalent hydrogen bonds are what hold your DNA together. In other words, consuming scalar enhanced products can protect you DNA from damage.

Improve mental focus as demonstrated by increased amplitude of EEG frequencies.

Improve cell wall permeability thus facilitating the intake of nutrients into each and every cell and the elimination of waste from each and every cell. (As a result of the high transmembrane potential mentioned above, scalar enhanced products effectively cause every single cell in your body to detox).

Balance out the two hemispheres of the brain, again as measured by EEG tests.

Decrease the surface tension of the embedded products, thereby significantly reducing the time required for your body to assimilate those same products.

Work as an antidepressant since it inhibits the uptake of noradrenaline by PX12 nerve cells.

Brussels
Member # 13480

http://drpawluk.com/updates/lyme/

PEMF and pain management according to dr. Pawluk.

I don't agree that lyme has to be treated with long term antibiotics, but dr. Pawluk does.

I just post it for the PEMF part, that is doing what the Tesla and MWO are doing (because they are built on similar technologies, as far as I understand).

He considers PEMF a MUST for lyme treatment, and his reasons are written below:
-------------------

Dr. Pawluk:

Lyme disease often becomes chronic. I often tell my patients, that there are 4 aspects to Lyme disease.

Number 1 is the actual active infection with the spirochete.

The 2nd is the presence of the hidden, other morphological, hidden in the cell or intracellular forms of the organism.

These tend to be chronic aspects of the infection.

The 3rd form of reaction is an autoimmune reaction to the infection.

This is also likely to be manifested and chronic long-term health conditions, not unlike rheumatoid arthritis or other connective tissue disorders.

The 4th form of reaction is the actual damage caused by the infection.

Acute Lyme infections, like any other infections, can settle in various tissues or organs of the body and create variable amounts damage, inflammation or scarring.

Obviously, Lyme disease needs to be treated with appropriate antibiotics, nutritional support, supplements and other therapeutic modalities, such as chiropractic and acupuncture.

Some people need long-term IV antibiotics.

In the acute phase of the Lyme infection, antibiotics will usually suffice.

In the chronic phases, it is very difficult to completely eradicate the infection or its consequences.

This is where PEMFs come in.

Because PEMFs help with reducing inflammation, improving circulation, reducing pain and in general improving the value of other treatments, they should be part of any treatment program in any one with chronic Lyme related health problems.

A very common problem with Lyme disease is chronic pain.

Many patients with Lyme disease become dependent on narcotics for their pain management.

Unfortunately, narcotics can also be immunosuppressive and may in the long run be more harmful to the individual, besides the risk of addiction.

PEMFs not only help with pain but also help to address the underlying causes of the pain in the body.

This was spoken about very eloquently by Dr. Oz.

PEMF therapy used at home on a daily basis is necessary to manage the pain of Lyme disease.

Occasional treatments in a Dr.’s office will not do the job for somebody with chronic daily pain. At the very least, these occasional treatments will only provide temporary relief.

The major value of PEMFs, is that they can be purchased and used in the home setting at one’s convenience, at one’s own schedule.

One of the most important aspects of the use of PEMFs for Lyme disease management is to be able to uncover or expose the forms of the Lyme organism that hideout in the cell, hidden from detection by the natural immune system.

Antibiotics have not been found very useful for attacking these hidden forms.

PEMFs help to open cell membrane channels, allowing nutrients better access to the inside of the cell and also helping the cell to eliminate waste better.

By balancing the energy of the cell membrane, the cell will be healthier and more resistant to the hidden forms of the Lyme disease in the cell.

Lyme disease in the brain, called neuro-borreliosis, is especially challenging to treat.

Many medical treatments and nutritional approaches do not access the hidden Lyme organisms in brain tissue, due to not be able to get through the blood brain barrier.

PEMFs have been shown to increase the diffuse-ability of the blood brain barrier, allowing better access of treatments, supplements, herbs and nutrients into the interior of the brain’s nerve cells.

Because of the longer-term damage done by Lyme infection, ongoing daily home use of PEMFs, likely for a person’s lifetime, may be necessary to achieve the best results.

I honestly cannot tell you that PEMFs will cure your Lyme disease.

I should also say that, when Lyme disease becomes chronic, there is very little hope of complete cure with any treatment, largely due to the autoimmune and chronic damage caused by the infection.

In addition, the chronic use of multiple oral or intravenous antibiotics will clearly leave the body suffering from them as well.

Using PEMFs along with antibiotics can make a big difference, in making them even more effective.

I’ve had many patients who have reported that when they don’t use their magnetic systems daily, they feel worse.

Since Lyme disease can be such a stubborn and challenging condition to manage, PEMFs can be dramatically helpful for many people, and I routinely recommend them to my Lyme patients.

Brussels
Member # 13480

https://www.natures-energies.com/electronics/photon-sound-beam-technology

The History of Nikola Tesla's Violet Ray Machine Electrotherapy and its Suppression by the FDA

In 1893 Nikola Tesla presented at the Colombian Exhibition in Chicago his invention the alternating current generator which we still use today to send electricity over long distances.

At the same exhibition, he presented another of his inventions, the Violet Ray Machine.

The Violet Ray Machine used a Tesla coil which generated a certain form of energy which in turn stimulated or facilitated the movement of energy through the body.

While many of us consider ourselves as a complex chemical organism, electromagnetism is perhaps more important although less acknowledged aspect of the human body.

Nonetheless, the violet ray machines were very popular and were used even as late as the 1950's.

There decline was due to a high demand for radio transmitters in world war 2 and the electronics factories producing them stopped doing do.

They were also stopped in the 1940s by numerous law suits from the FDA despite many respected doctors and physicians writing books on and supporting the devices.

The FDA (Federal Drug Administration) did not support electrotherapy which was competitive to their industry, and statistically unsupported claims quelled the device.

----------------------------------------------

Lakhovsky Multiple Wave Oscillator

Another technology that was considered competitive to the FDA in the earlier part of the twentieth century was the work of Georges Lakhovsky.

Georges worked on the assumption that all living cells emit and receive electromagnetic radiations at their own high frequencies.

In 1925 Lakhovsky wrote a Radio News Magazine article entitled "Curing Cancer With Ultra Radio Frequencies."

Another researcher Royal Raymond Rife was able to microscopically validated the detrimental effects of RF-carried frequencies on cancer cells.

With assistance from D'Arsonval, Georges Lakhovsky in 1934 patented the Multiple Wave Oscillator, that Lakhovsky claimed would revitalize and strengthen the health of cells.

The patient would sit between 2 large discs, and they would broadcast a plethora of specific frequencies through the human body.

The cells would pick up the healing frequency specific to that cell.

For instance, the liver has a frequency which differs from the kidneys, and the oscillator emitted all frequencies specific to each of the organs.

Later on in his research, Lakhovsky discovered a frequency which he labeled the mother of all frequencies, as it was universal to all life forms, as were the huge number of harmonics that were associated with this frequency.

The frequency he discovered is 728 Hz.

All life forms on earth including plants and animals resonate with this frequency.

So through transmitting the one frequency, he was able to get the same effect as transmitting all of the frequencies associated with his multiple wave oscillator.

In time, the FDA suppressed his technologies which were competitive to the modern pharmaceutical approach to medicine.

-------------------------------------------
The Emergence of the Photon Beam Device

As time progressed throughout the twentieth century, other researchers also discovered the 728 Hz frequency in their work.

Another researcher that understood Edward Skilling electrotherapy and the electromagnetic principles of the human body was Ed Skilling.

Ed retired as an engineer and in 1983 he formed the Edward Skilling Corporation.

The very first thing that he did was build the photon sound beam.

This was a simple device that was based around Tesla's Violet Ray machine, but it also incorporated the 728 Hz frequency discovered by Lakhovsky.

Many of the photon beam devices were sold and anecdotally they were proven to be effective on a case by case basis.

The company was taken over by Skilling's children, but eventually the FDA stepped in and shut down the Edward Skilling Corporation due to claims made by the company.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement