LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Stevia Wins- Kills Most B. burgdorferi

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Stevia Wins- Kills Most B. burgdorferi
Tincup
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 5829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tincup         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another very helpful study by Eva Sapi and her crew in CT. Thanks all!

Eur J Microbiol Immunol (Bp). 2015 Nov 12;5(4):268-80. doi: 10.1556/1886.2015.00031. eCollection 2015.

Effectiveness of Stevia Rebaudiana Whole Leaf Extract Against the Various Morphological Forms of Borrelia Burgdorferi in Vitro.

Theophilus PA1, Victoria MJ1, Socarras KM1, Filush KR1, Gupta K1, Luecke DF1, Sapi E1.

Author information
1Department of Biology and Environmental Science, University of New Haven, West Haven , CT, USA.

Abstract

Lyme disease is a tick-borne multisystemic disease caused by Borrelia burgdorferi. Administering antibiotics is the primary treatment for this disease; however, relapse often occurs when antibiotic treatment is discontinued.

The reason for relapse remains unknown, but recent studies suggested the possibilities of the presence of antibiotic resistant Borrelia persister cells and biofilms.

In this study, we evaluated the effectiveness of whole leaf Stevia extract against B. burgdorferi spirochetes, persisters, and biofilm forms in vitro.

The susceptibility of the different forms was evaluated by various quantitative techniques in addition to different microscopy methods. The effectiveness of Stevia was compared to doxycycline, cefoperazone, daptomycin, and their combinations.

Our results demonstrated that Stevia had significant effect in eliminating B. burgdorferi spirochetes and persisters.

Subculture experiments with Stevia and antibiotics treated cells were established for 7 and 14 days yielding, no and 10% viable cells, respectively compared to the above-mentioned antibiotics and antibiotic combination.

When Stevia and the three antibiotics were tested against attached biofilms, Stevia significantly reduced B. burgdorferi forms.

Results from this study suggest that a natural product such as Stevia leaf extract could be considered as an effective agent against B. burgdorferi.

KEYWORDS:

Borrelia burgdorferi; Stevia rebaudiana; antibiotic resistance; biofilms; persister cells

PMID: 26716015 [PubMed]

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26716015

UPDATE/EDIT- Susank just shared the full article link. If nothing else, please read the "Discussion" section! Great info!

http://www.akademiai.com/doi/pdf/10.1556/1886.2015.00031

[ 01-01-2016, 04:52 PM: Message edited by: Tincup ]

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

Posts: 20353 | From The Moon | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jordana
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 45305

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jordana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's interesting but the problem is that stevia gets processed in the stomach as sugar. I don't think there's any way to get tissue concentration by just ingesting Stevia, is there?

It is interesting though.

Posts: 2057 | From Florida | Registered: Feb 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tincup
Member # 5829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tincup         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I should have said this before posting the article...

When I was younger my biggest dream was that the great wall would be taken down some day. Thankfully I lived to see that happen.

When I got Lyme and found out that 2 weeks of antibiotics did NOT cure it, I began a journey, like many of you, that has taken me just about everywhere searching for help and answers.

Through the millions of trials and errors I often said to others- “I wish the cure for Lyme disease was chocolate ice cream.”

The dream has come true!

Dr. Eva Sapi in Connecticut and her amazing team of researchers (Theophilus PA1, Victoria MJ1, Socarras KM1, Filush KR1, Gupta K1, Luecke DF1, Sapi E1) discovered that the leaf of a Stevia plant kills all forms of the Lyme bacteria.

And guess what?! Stevia can be used to make- CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM!!!

The official study- https://sites.google.com/site/drjoneskids/treatment-issues/stevia-leaves-kills-lyme-bacteria

How to make Chocolate Ice Cream using Stevia- https://sites.google.com/site/drjoneskids/treatment-issues/stevia-leaves-kills-lyme-bacteria/chocolate-ice-cream--stevia

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

AND A BIG THANK YOU TO DR. SAPI & HER TEAM OF RESEARCHERS FOR THEIR YEARS OF HARD WORK!

(Please note- I am NOT saying making this ice cream and eating it will cure Lyme disease, but we are finally getting to a place that the cure may be as simple as that. How sweet it is!)

[ 01-01-2016, 01:28 AM: Message edited by: Tincup ]

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

Posts: 20353 | From The Moon | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tincup
Member # 5829

LymeNet went down while I was trying to post the above note. Contacted the moderators and they have, on NEW YEARS EVE, gotten it up for you all.

Thanks moderators!!!

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

Keebler
Honored Contributor (25K+ posts)
Member # 12673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keebler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-
Tincup,

You say: "When I was younger my biggest dream was that the great wall in China would be taken down some day. Thankfully I lived to see that happen."

Hmm. A little too much enhanced eggnog, maybe? The Great Wall is still in China. Pretty sure it's going to be there for a long time.

Might you be thinking of the "Berlin Wall" in Germany? Just wondering.
-

Posts: 48021 | From Tree House | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tincup
Member # 5829

HA! No egg nog, nice thought though, just a goof! You caught me!!!

The OTHER Great Wall!!

VERY excited about the news here. Just wrote a PR about it. Glad I didn't use the "wall" example! HA!

[lol]

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

Keebler
Member # 12673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keebler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-
Thanks for the chocolate ice cream recipe. While it may not quite be a lyme treatment, it's nice to know it may okay to enjoy as we figure out how much, timing, etc.

I use a lot of stevia in my green tea each day and it's not been the golden just yet.

Be sure to include instructions to get the egg hot enough to kill possible pathogens - such as Salmonella - without actually cooking it . . . or to buy only pasteurized eggs for this.

http://www.fda.gov/Food/FoodborneIllnessContaminants/BuyStoreServeSafeFood/ucm332850.htm

Enjoying Homemade Ice Cream without the Risk of Salmonella Infection

. . . The American Egg Board has a recipe for homemade ice cream made with eggs that are heated to an internal temperature of 160 degrees Fahrenheit and then cooled. This temperature will kill Salmonella, if present. The recipe is available on AEB's website,

www.aeb.org . . . .

I used to warm just some of the milk / cream and then slowly add the eggs that has been mixed with some of the warm milk to "temper" them, not all of it as that sped up cooling time. As soon as it started to cool, I'd mix with the other liquid and put in fridge overnight so it would be plenty cold for the ice cream freezer.

Again, thanks so much. I've been looking for good stevia recipes. For those who avoid dairy, I've used a similar recipe with various nut milks.
-

[ 12-31-2015, 10:07 PM: Message edited by: Keebler ]

Posts: 48021 | From Tree House | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keebler
Member # 12673

-
Anyone have a recipe for a gluten free oatmeal raisin cookie with stevia?
-

glm1111
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 16556

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glm1111     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TC,

Appreciate the info about stevia. I am a little frustrated with Dr.Sapi because she is the researcher finding Filarial Worms in over 40% of the ticks she dissects and I have yet to see any info posted on this from Dr. Sapi.

I emailed her a few yrs ago about this and her response was that this info about FW hasn't been published. WHAT?? Not the answer I expected from her.

If Filarial Worms are infecting a lot of folks, then giving them hope that Stevia will kill Lyme is misleading. Sorry for being somewhat negative, but I find this very frustrating. (sigh)

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW
RECOGNIZED AS THE NUMBER 1 CO-INFECTION IN LYME DISEASE BY ILADS*

Posts: 6418 | From philadelphia pa | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tincup
Member # 5829

Keebler, You've obviously mistaken me for someone who likes to cook. HA! Just kidding.

You seem to do a lot of cooking and it always amazes me. Hope someone has the recipe you are looking for, sorry I don't.

`````````````````````````````
Glm, so sorry you are frustrated. Can't tell by your post if you saw this or not, but here is an article by Dr. Sapi that may interest you.

Keep in mind it is VERY difficult- close to impossible- for our docs and researchers to get published. Guess who controls the journals? Yes, the IDSA/CDC.

http://www.mdpi.com/2306-7381/1/1/5/htm

If you are looking for treatment studies, here is a recent one (not by Dr. Sapi) that may interest you.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4619673/

If you are looking for more information, there are over 3,800 scientific articles on the filarial worm on Pub-Med.

When I entered "filarial worm treatment" in the Pub-Med search bar I found over 1,200 articles, many from this PAST year.

Happy New Year!

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

Tincup
Member # 5829

And a while ago I posted this article about the worms on the www.VirginiaLyme.org website.

https://sites.google.com/site/virginialyme/ticks/filarial-nematodes-discovered-in-virginia-ticks

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

glm1111
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 16556

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glm1111     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TC

Thanks for the articles on FW. If they are being found in ticks in Conn and Va, I am sure they will be found in ticks in most states. Of course Willy Burgdorfer found them in the original ticks he dissected first and as an aside then found the spirochetes. Why has this been so ignored??

Just these facts alone should have sent out major alarm bells to the medical community and people suffering unknowingly with this infection.

Yet, even our LLMDs are not on board with this (except a few)and continue to treat ONLY with multiple abx for yrs.

There was a thread here on lymenet (can't remember who posted) discussing the combo of doxy and ivermectin. Clearly many folks may be chronically ill because this dreadful infection is being ignored.

Sorry, didn't mean to sidetrack your thread. Appreciate all of your helpful posts through the yrs.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW
RECOGNIZED AS THE NUMBER 1 CO-INFECTION IN LYME DISEASE BY ILADS*

Posts: 6418 | From philadelphia pa | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tincup
Member # 5829

Blame in on the new year excitement, but just got an idea! BTW- Thanks for your kind words above.

I know little to nothing about this situation. It appears you are quite versed on the topic.

IDEA!

If you were to write up a one page paper on it, with references (links), even a couple of pictures on another page, I'd be happy to post it on a web page under "Tick Borne Diseases" - multiple sites- and share it with others, especially the doctors.

Years ago no one had ever heard much about Morgellons, but I was pleased to meet some patients with it and once that happened I made a focused effort to get the word out there.

Of course that was after I told them they were all nuts and it wasn't a real disease. (TEASING of course)

Now we have docs treating it, papers being published, annual conferences, patients with Lyme aware it can happen and patients with it being acknowledged as having something besides being delusional, etc.

Not saying I did all that myself, for sure, but by posting here and on various websites under tick borne diseases it did open up the topic for reasonable discussions.

I can't pay you for an article, but I would give you credit. I'll even edit it to help out.

Plus, I could use it as a basis for some press releases, etc. once it is complete.

Think about it, no rush, and let me know.

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

Jordana
Member # 45305

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jordana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But..

You can't get Stevia into the tissues where Bb is. I don't even think you can kill Bb in the intestinal tract with Stevia because it doesn't get to the colon intact.

I think these studies about what kills bb in vitro are misleading sometimes. You could kill Bb with bleach probably but you can't use that as a therapy without killing yourself.

http://globalsteviainstitute.com/health-professionals/nutrition-health-hp/metabolism/

Posts: 2057 | From Florida | Registered: Feb 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tincup
Member # 5829

Susank posted this. Very good info.

http://flash.lymenet.org/scripts/ultimatebb.cgi/topic/1/133231?

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

Tincup
Member # 5829

Jordana,

You bring up an excellent point. How can we get stevia to the biofilms?

This study is only ONE piece of the puzzle. Thanks to Susank's post I found the full article by Dr. Sapi!!!

I have not read it all yet, but in the "Discussion" section it stated...

"Our results showed that Stevia A is very effective, in reducing attached Borrelia biofilm mass on both plastic and collagen coated surfaces by ~40% (Fig. 4) whereas the individual antibiotics actually induced the size of the biofilm mass (Fig. 4)."

She now gives us scientific proof that one antibiotic can make the situation worse. Important piece to the puzzle!

WOW! Just finished skimming through the entire "Discussion" section. You've got to read it! I was going to quote some things, but all of it is GOOD stuff!

We are closer than I thought possible to using it in clinical practice. YES!!!

Here is the link Susank shared.

http://www.akademiai.com/doi/pdf/10.1556/1886.2015.00031

Gotta read it! Lots of good finds!

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

Tincup
Member # 5829

One conclusion and I still haven't read or absorbed it all- we could take stevia extract INSTEAD of antibiotics. LOTS of side effects eliminated. That alone would be amazing, especially since antibiotics can do the opposite of what is needed and stevia doesn't.

Could be that stevia would be found effective on other tick borne diseases? We must wait, but that is hopeful.

If not, we still have a winner.

If we could keep the spirochetes knocked down without antibiotics- rather than maybe having a total cure- our immune system could start working to help us along.

So many thoughts... and I have house work to do.

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

CherylSue
Member # 13077

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CherylSue     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been taking stevia in my freshly squeezed lyme juice for over a year. However, when I went on a hiatus from antibiotics for three months last spring, I had a Lyme relapse in July. I went back on abx and it took almost four months to return to my pre-relapse state.
Of couse, I don't know the quantity of stevia that is needed to prevent a relapse, but forgive me for being a bit skeptical that this is the "cure."

Posts: 1954 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
susank
Member # 22150

Icon 1 posted      Profile for susank     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The article seems to imply that Stevia "A" is what's in Nutramedix brand of Stevia. ???

Has anyone been using this?

Perhaps a way to bypass the gastro tract - sublingual drops?

There are a couple of bottles available on Amazon.com. I am thinking about buying one.

Should I? Anyone else going to try?

Also - a bit confused - but the article seems to say that taking antibiotics (one or three?) actually increases the bacterial load?

--------------------
Pos.Bb culture 2012
Labcorp - no bands ever
Igenex - Neg. 4 times
With overall bands:
IGM 18,28,41,66 IND: 23-25,34,39
IGG 41,58 IND: 39
Bart H IGG 40

Posts: 1613 | From Texas | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tincup
Member # 5829

CherylSue said.. "I don't know the quantity of stevia that is needed to prevent a relapse, but forgive me for being a bit skeptical that this is the "cure."

Just to be clear, no one is saying this is a "cure", especially me. Stevia liquid extract has been shown to kill all forms of the Lyme bacteria in the lab. Could this lead to a cure? Possibly. Most importantly...

For the first time ever we are moving in a direction we've never been able to explore scientifically and getting interesting, solid results to build on.

To date there has never been any scientific study (to my knowledge) to show any antibiotics could kill the Lyme bacteria in any form in humans. The IDiots just guessed at the doxycycline treatment, and duration, and made it official by putting that unproven theory in their guidelines.

When the rash disappeared, which it does even without treatment, they falsely considered it a "cure".

So with this study we are moving ahead nicely, and finally.

And this is a "natural" route that could save us all from having to use antibiotics. Think how nice it will be for newly bitten folks to be able to steer clear of antibiotics all together and prevent getting Lyme in the first place using exact from a leaf- IF it is proven to be a valid treatment.

Think of the millions of dollars saved, and the lives not destroyed, etc. if this is a viable option.

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

Tincup
Member # 5829

Susank,

Not sure what strength, kind, etc. of Stevia was used, yet, but I'd seriously doubt using what comes from the grocery store shelves in those tiny doses, especially in a patient with a heavy spirochetal load would be of great help to the chronically ill. But, I don't know- got to figure that out.

You said.. "Perhaps a way to bypass the gastro tract - sublingual drops?"

That thought is drifting thru my mind too, along with a ton of others. BUT, I also thought we don't need to take antibiotics bilingually. Or other meds for other conditions. So why Stevia?

And if gastric juices might be a problem, they can coat or encapsulate the ingredients to have them open in the lower intestines if needed as they do with other meds? Perhaps?

I'd advise not to try to use store bought stevia to treat Lyme bacteria with hopes of seeing results.

With that statement, I just switched over to Stevia from another sweetener I'd been using for years. Needed a change anyhow and it is more "healthy" supposedly. And what if it is possible to see a reduction in the load? Since I can't take all the antibiotics others do, why not?

So the rule is...

Do as I say, not as I do! HA!

About the antibiotics increasing the bacterial load, will get back to you on that. I have not had time today to sift through and study the study, but hope to soon when I have fewer brain frogs and more time.

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

Jordana
Member # 45305

susank --

I really don't think there is any way to get Stevia through the gastrointestinal gauntlet into the bloodstream. I suppose one could inject it. I would rather that was explored on rats though than on us [Smile] .

A Stevia bath?

susank
Member # 22150

Icon 1 posted      Profile for susank     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tincup - bilingual? Have not heard of that method. I am bilingual - or was - actually trilingual. Between that and brain frog I get really confussed with my spelling.

Yeah - was wondering about lipo-whatever for the Stevia.

(I am still researching SubQ antibiotics against respiratory infections - so am open to unusual methods).

Topical in a carrier oil? Doubtful.

Nebulized? Oooh...suppository?

Anyway - I bought a bottle from A.com - the Nutrimedix brand. I don't have the froggiest idea what I will do with it when it gets here - maybe a drop Sublingually? (sp?)

Lordy - I need help...

--------------------
Pos.Bb culture 2012
Labcorp - no bands ever
Igenex - Neg. 4 times
With overall bands:
IGM 18,28,41,66 IND: 23-25,34,39
IGG 41,58 IND: 39
Bart H IGG 40

Posts: 1613 | From Texas | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tincup
Member # 5829

Ok. That's it! This automatic spell check is getting me in trouble too many times! Grrrrrrr..... Sorry about BI-lingual. Should, of course, be sub-lingual. Thanks for catching that.

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

Tincup
Member # 5829

Just shared this info in another post, another section.

The study states (Jordan posted a link to an article and this study was referenced)...

"Metabolic studies with steviol glycosides in animasl and humans demonstrated that intact steviol glycosides are poorly absorbed after oral exposure but that they are hydrolysed by the microflora in the colon to steviol. A large amount of steviol is absorbed; the rest is excreted in the faeces."

Interesting also were these quotes...

Quote- "The results of toxicological testing indicated that steviol glycosides are not genotoxic, carcinogenic, nor associated with any reproductive/developmental toxicity."

Sure beats the toxic and damaging affects of antibiotics!

Quote- "The Panel notes that in presence of high temperatures (e.g. heating, baking) substantial degradation of steviol glycosides might take place."

So perhaps best if not heated?

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

Tincup
Member # 5829

I also shared this info since it was provided, which to me is interesting...

"I can't provide the source, but what I was told is 10-15 drops (liquid) of Stevia 2 times a day is what someone recommends trying. But I wouldn't count on this being a "cure" right now. Could it help? Can't say."

AGAIN, I am not at all saying this will have any affect in humans, but my source seemed to think it could possibly.

?????

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

poppy
Member # 5355

Icon 1 posted      Profile for poppy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is true that in vitro results do not necessarily imply that it will work in vivo.

However, we are taking pills that go thru the digestive tract and they do produce results in the tissues, in some places more than others.

I am supposing that any plant leaf is going to have multiple chemicals in it, so stevia that comes from a plant leaf will also. And we don't know what is the chemical or chemicals that are having this effect on the bacteria that were used in the test. It is not just pure sweetness molecules that are composing the leaf.

Posts: 2888 | From USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LymeNotLymes
Member # 45544

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LymeNotLymes         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
IV stevia? Might work.

--------------------
CDC positive for: Lyme & Babesia duncani
Clinical diagnosis of: Bartonella

Posts: 90 | From Rocky Mountains | Registered: Apr 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GMO Amigo
Member # 46949

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GMO Amigo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If absorbability into cells is the issue, I wonder if liposomally delivered stevia would be a useful method of delivery.

Anybody tried this?

As many may be aware, liposomal delivery of other nutrients is (in many cases) orders of magnitude more effective that IV or conventional oral. E.g., Vit C.

--------------------
Dx: CDC+ 06/2014
Tx: Texas a&m Hyperbaric protocol,
Months of IV chelation for lead,
Tesla Wand

Posts: 12 | From West Coast | Registered: Nov 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tincup
Member # 5829

Poppy is tight- edit- poppy is RIGHT! Darn this auto spell thing.

Other invested- edit INGESTED- darn this auto spell thing- items will reach tissues, so there is hope they will find out the best methods.

LNL- That would be good, but of course personally I'd rather eat it- and it would probably be more easily accomplished and cheaper that way? But, let's not discount any ideas at this time.

GMO- that's one of my preferred methods too. 2nd only to the chocolate ice cream idea. ~smile~

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement