LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Dr. MacDonald Makes Find of the CENTURY!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Dr. MacDonald Makes Find of the CENTURY!
Eight Legs Bad
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13680

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Eight Legs Bad   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dr. MacDonald and the Duray foundation have discovered that Borrelia hides INSIDE parasitic nematode worms in brain diseases.

Borrelia endosymbionts have been found in nematode worms in Multiple Sclerosis, the terrible brain tumour Glioblastoma multiforme, and in the autopsy brain tissue of Jack Gordon, late husband of Lyme activist Betty Gordon, who had Dementia with Lewy Bodies (Diffuse Cortical Lewy Body Dementia).

Sheltering in the neamtode worm, the Borrelia is protected from the action of immune system and antibiotics.

An additional finding is that alpha-synuclein, the hallmark of Lewy Body Dementia is present INSIDE parasitic nematode worms in Lewy Body disease.

IMPORTANT:
Dr. MacDonald cautions that treatment to eradicate nematode worm infestations has to be monitored very carefully by experienced medical professionals as in some cases, the inflammatory reaction can be very serious or even fatal.

Please see:

http://durayresearch.wordpress.com/borrelia-dwells-in-parasitic-nematodes-in-neurodegenerative-disease/

Elena Cook

--------------------
Justice will be ours.

Posts: 786 | From UK | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TNT
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 42349

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TNT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Eight Legs Bad:
Sheltering in the neamtode worm, the Borrelia is protected from the action of immune system and antibiotics.

Definitely why anti-parasiticals help so many people with their lyme disease.

quote:
An additional finding is that alpha-synuclein, the hallmark of Lewy Body Dementia is present INSIDE parasitic nematode worms in Lewy Body disease.

That indeed IS the find of the century!

quote:
IMPORTANT:
Dr. MacDonald cautions that treatment to eradicate nematode worm infestations has to be monitored very carefully by experienced medical professionals as in some cases, the inflammatory reaction can be very serious or even fatal.

I believe that is why some people get worse when treating parasites. It opens the Pandora's Box of microbes. This is exactly what can happen with heartworm treatment in dogs. The sudden flood of Wolbachia (a Rickettsia bacteria) antigens causes such an immune response (ie the inflammation he mentions) that it can kill a dog with a heavy infestation of heartworms!

Eight, thanks for posting this!

Posts: 1308 | From Eastern USA | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keebler
Honored Contributor (25K+ posts)
Member # 12673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keebler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-
Indeed, thanks so very much for posting this - and all other great detail that you keep giving us. Many thanks, Elena.
-

Posts: 48021 | From Tree House | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WakeUp
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WakeUp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Excellent thread--- thanks so much Eightlegs bad--

Now we need to find out the exact species of this worm (or worms) which harbor borrelia ----which will then help in targeting treatment protocols.

Its quite clear now that worms are a reservoir of infection for borrelia-- similar to the idea that biofilm is a reservoir of infection.

[ 05-20-2016, 03:51 PM: Message edited by: sixgoofykids ]

Posts: 696 | From New York | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymedin2010
Member # 34322

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymedin2010     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks, can I quote ya?
Posts: 2087 | From NY | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TF
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 14183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TF     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From 2008 Burrascano Guidelines:

"CO-INFECTION

At one point even nematodes were said to be a tick-borne pathogen." (pages 4-5)

http://www.lymenet.org/BurrGuide200810.pdf

Posts: 9931 | From Maryland | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ukcarry
Member # 18147

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ukcarry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Many thanks for posting this, Elena. Great work, Dr Macdonald.
Posts: 1647 | From UK | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
God help us all.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96223 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wonder why this is the discovery of the century?

More than 10 years ago, when I started treating lyme disease, dr. K's predicate said:

"Treat from big to small, in this order, because the big contain the small."

Start from bigger parasites, to smaller parasites, then all co-infections, then finally go to borrelia, that is small.

He said: kill borrelia, then kill parasite, in this order, you get borrelia and all the rest back. There is an order to treat, he kept saying.

Dr K has been treating patients in this way for decades.

No wonder lyme treatment is so difficult...

***edited name of LLMD per LN rules***

[ 05-15-2016, 05:58 PM: Message edited by: Lymetoo ]

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymedin2010
Member # 34322

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymedin2010     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great idea to present it as discovery of the century, because not all Lyme people realize this or realize the importance of this. Even though I have heard that Borrelia hides within filarial worms years ago on this thread.

Great way for you to attract those who do not know much about LD too.

Posts: 2087 | From NY | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluelyme
Member # 47170

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bluelyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks . I agree with tu tu.... how do we fight ?...

--------------------
Blue

Posts: 1539 | From southwest | Registered: Dec 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WakeUp
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WakeUp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For those with microscopes-- here's a guide to recognizing the major filarial worms (microscopic blood worms) that infect humans. Eva Sapi said that she found something very similar to Onchocerca volvulus in ticks (but it was not onchocerca.)

We desperately need to fund research identifying the genetics of this exact type of worm so that we can treat this, as Dr.K said--- from "big to small." Thanks to Dr. MacDonald, Dr. Sapi, Dr. Burgdorfer and Dr. K-- none of whom are "delusionally parasitic!!!"
 -

***edited name of LLMD per LN rules***

[ 05-15-2016, 05:59 PM: Message edited by: Lymetoo ]

Posts: 696 | From New York | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WakeUp
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9977

Some Indian (ayurvedic) remedies for filaria worm infection:
http://jharaphula.com/effective-home-remedies-to-cure-filaria

foxy loxy
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 47053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foxy loxy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not hard to believe....

I feel many bizarre things in my skull!! This info is very mentally disturbing.. I mean worms in your brain? How nasty can we get people?

I am all about getting rid of them... without inflammation if you please.... [Frown] ????

Posts: 477 | From Pennsylvania | Registered: Nov 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jordana
Member # 45305

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jordana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay so this is now starting to make no sense to me. MacDonald also said that alpha-synuclein was a substance that was made by the body to patch up capillary damage. What would it be doing inside a worm?

The researcher barthold ( animal research) and many others have said that borrelia make colonies and hide out in collagenous tissue like knee cartilage even after extended abx treatment. So they can hide in collagen -- but a safer place to hide would be in a worm. Why haven't barthold and vet researchers found borrelia in worms?

I don't think Barthold found any worms while researching borrelia. Also the brain doesn't have the kind of collagen that borrelia likes; or not much of it except a bit in the cranial nerves. It likes the meninges because of the collagen there.

I think this is chasing down rabbit holes now.

Posts: 2057 | From Florida | Registered: Feb 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin123
Member # 9197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jordana, Willy Burgdorfer found nematodes in the guts of ticks when he discovered the spirochetes.

Dr Alan MacDonald has found spirochetes in the brains of those who died of Alzheimer's. Spirochetes like lipids and nerves are 60% lipids.

Posts: 13117 | From San Francisco | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catgirl
Member # 31149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's hard for some to wrap their heads around it all but worms/parasites go everywhere. People can either wait 50 years for science to catch up, or start working on reducing parasites now. Check out the parasite warrior's thread.

--------------------
--Keep an open mind about everything. Also, remember to visit ACTIVISM (we can change things together).

Posts: 5418 | From earth | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymedin2010
Member # 34322

I am more confident that these are filarial worms now, as I have now done a few ticks & only one of them exhibited these organisms in the gut.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lH5proNntwo

This was the one in my blood, for those who have not seen it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQvmCjuxJAQ

Eight Legs Bad
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13680

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eight Legs Bad   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wakeup wrote:

"Its quite clear now that worms are a reservoir of infection for borrelia-- similar to the idea that biofilm is a reservoir of infection. "

Absolutely! The importance of this is far, far beyond the mere fact that another co-infection has been proven.

Safe in the worm, the Borrelia can keep replenishing its numbers, no matter how many bacteria outside the worms are killed by the immune system or treatments.

Even without all the other factors we know about, this one fact alone explains persistence - big-time.

"Lymedin2010" - yes, of course you can quote us - when you go to the link below you will find a leaflet covering the issues. Also , there are additional microscopic photos on the Duray site (see the Image Gallery and the links relating to MS, Glioma and Lewy Body dementia (Go to "Our Work" and follow links from there.)

More will be added soon too.

http://durayresearch.wordpress.com/borrelia-dwells-in-parasitic-nematodes-in-neurodegenerative-disease/

Brussels, I'm aware that Dr K has been urging anti-parasitics for years, and other Lyme doctors have been using them too. I myself observed a massive improvement in my very ill children years ago after Mebendazole given for an unrelated reason, and this is why I urged Alan to explore the possiblity not only of nematodes, but specifically of the Borrelia hiding INSIDE the nematode.

I raised that years ago on this and other forums, and others have too.

But all of our theories and observations - including Dr K's - mean nothing to the wider medical community until they are scientifically proven. And that is exactly what Dr MacDonald has just done.

What's even more breathtaking is that he has found it not just in chronic Lyme, but in MS, in Glioblastoma multiforme (the most common primary brain tumour, which invariably kills its victim within a year or so), and in the Lewy bodies of dementia.

Lewy Bodies are hugely significant not just re dementia, but because they are the hallmark of Parkinson's disease.

Lewy bodies are understood by the medical community to be made of an aberrant form of alpha-synuclein, ie a normal human protein which has aggregated into the wrong form. Or at least, that is what has always been assumed.

But Dr M has found some evidence that there is alpha-synculein in the worms - they reacted to specific rabbit antibody to human alpha-synuclein, even though biologists believe that worms dont make alpha-synuclein.

This is a mystery and more research needs to be done to untangle it - it could be massively important.

Jordana, Borrelia may love collagen, but there is absolutely no doubt it loves brain tissue too!

Dr Livengood detected Borrelia invading neurones years ago, as did the late Dr Paul Duray for whom Alan MacDonald's foundation is named.

Dr MacDonald ahs since found it - over and over - in the brain - inside neurons, in glia, in glioma, in Alzheimer plaques, in Lewy bodies and in the brain's CSF.

You ask why havent Barthold and others found worms?

Maybe they were not looking for them?

They are massively larger than spirochaetes, so the microscopist has to come right out to a much smaller magnification to see them. If the scientist does not expect to see them, he will not look.

Lymedin2010, what type of tick is in your video?
I agree with you that the object in your blood film looks very much like a worm, with tapered ends etc..

The only way to know beyond any doubt is to use specific stains, as Dr M has done. Have you ever sent any of your work to Dr M?

As for treatment and the way forward, more research needs to be done to identify which worms are responsible, as someone said. this can only be done if we can raise enough funds - Dr M receives no funding from any government or commercial source and all his work has been done with donations from patients, and monies he paid out of his own pocket.

If any of you would like to join us in fund-raising, you're very welcome!

Best
Elena

--------------------
Justice will be ours.

Posts: 786 | From UK | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eight Legs Bad
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13680

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eight Legs Bad   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"here's a guide to recognizing the major filarial worms (microscopic blood worms) that infect humans."

Dr M also believes there is a possibility that certain helminths which until now were not known to infect humans (ie veterinary pathogens) could be involved.

Elena

--------------------
Justice will be ours.

Blackstone
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9453

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blackstone     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is an excellent confirmation of hypothesis. Now, we just need replication of this study lest it be dismissed as an edge-case with a single patient. Still, this is progress.

The next real issue we need to challenge is in diagnostics. Trying to find these organisms can be difficult as even if you have a physician willing to look and knowledgeable about common varieties, the tests themselves are often either too specific to strain, or are looking in the wrong medium.

For instance, most nematode tests are for stool samples and clearly that isn't the only place they exist. Likewise, tests that check for one particular species (ie PCR types etc) may miss currently unnamed or simply less prevalent infections.

On the good side, however, these are larger, more vulnerable organisms that are not known to be particularly resistant to current therapies. Mebendazole, Ivermectin and others SHOULD be cheap and easily available ; though when I took a course of ivermectin a year or two back (with no noticeable side effects or herx reactions.

It did case a non-critical/harmful rise in liver enzymes, but that was likely the combination of all my medications at the time) I ended up having to pay the brand-name copay thanks to only one manufacturer offering it for human use these days, or so I was told.

While LLMDs should certainly proceed with due caution, most tick borne illness patients, if they have a nematode component to their illness at all,

they seem to differ from "typical tropical" infections and the sometimes jarring effects of anti-parasitic treatment on said species, because few seem to report the same kind of issues that usually arise.

If frequent Lyme patients were exhibiting signs of loasis or similar upon administration of ivermectin etc.. It would be discussed at every ILADS meeting!

So this is certainly good news, confirming one piece of the puzzle for some patients. Hopefully it will encourage more LLMDs to test and consider offering careful courses of antiparasitics to their patients.

Much like everything else dealing with tick borne illness, what we really need are diagnostics and especially those that can chart progress, but in the meantime the antiparasitics are relatively safe for patients -

even those that turn out not to have any parasitic infection (ironically, those who most likely DO have one need the most care and caution) -

and do not meaningfully contribute to the organisms becoming resistant, especially with the relatively limited volume that these agents would see used in TBI patients

(breaking up the text for easier reading for many here)

[ 05-18-2016, 01:51 AM: Message edited by: Robin123 ]

Posts: 690 | From East coast, USA | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WakeUp
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9977

quote:
Originally posted by Lymedin2010:
I am more confident that these are filarial worms now, as I have now done a few ticks & only one of them exhibited these organisms in the gut.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lH5proNntwo

This was the one in my blood, for those who have not seen it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQvmCjuxJAQ

Interesting Lymed2010--- I found almost the identical worm in some blood the other day!! I was like---- WTF is that!!! I though it might be a fiber, but Im almost positive that it is a filaria or other worm. The key with filaria is they only come into the blood at certain times of the day based on the species-- this makes it easy for them to infect different bugs that may bite you. Yep--- that worm was long and skinny with points on both ends. It was similar to the chart above, but not identical.
WakeUp
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9977

A guide to filarial worms:

http://www.phsource.us/PH/PARA/Chapter_10.htm

Also another very interesting fact is that the WOLBACHIA bacteria lives in synergy INSIDE many (but not all) of these filarial worms. The worms cannot live without the WOLBACHIA bacteria--- Doxycycline kills wolbachia bacteria in the worms' gut, and thus sterilizes the adult worms.

So while doxycycline may add to the load of borrelia cysts (as per Eva Sapi)--- it simultaneously may be sterilizing filarial worms-- reducing the harborage for borrelia.

TNT
Member # 42349

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TNT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by WakeUp:
So while doxycycline may add to the load of borrelia cysts (as per Eva Sapi)--- it simultaneously may be sterilizing filarial worms-- reducing the harborage for borrelia.

That's right. (As is the case with Heartworm infestation in dogs) Doxy reduces the bacterial load in the heartworm, thus making it possible to treat/kill the heartworm with anti-helminth meds safely, and without killing the dog (in dogs with heavy loads).

Vets always use Doxy PRIOR to using Ivermectin in heavily-infected dogs.

I think helminth infection is of huge importance because of this "Russian Doll" effect. One could conceivably become infected with Borrelia, etc. simply by becoming infected with a nematode. No tick needed. Some natural practitioners have been saying this for years already.

So, it begs the question: which came first, the infection with the nematode or the infection with the borrelia?

-----------------

As a deviate subject, I think it's extremely interesting what these newly-discovered Wolbachia bacteria can do to the sexual development/orientation of organisms/insects they infect. Look it up. Here's Wiki's info on Wolbachia:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolbachia

Here is what Wiki has to say about the sex-altering capabilities of Wolbachia:

Method of sexual differentiation in hosts[edit]
These bacteria can infect many different types of organs, but are most notable for the infections of the testes and ovaries of their hosts. Wolbachia species are ubiquitous in mature eggs, but not mature sperm. Only infected females therefore pass the infection on to their offspring. Wolbachia maximize their spread by significantly altering the reproductive capabilities of its hosts, with four different phenotypes:

Male killing: infected males die during larval development, which increase the rate of born, infected, females.[9]
Feminization: infected males develop as females or infertile pseudo-females.
Parthenogenesis: reproduction of infected females without males. Some scientists have suggested that parthenogenesis may always be attributable to the effects of Wolbachia.[10] An example of a parthenogenic species is the Trichogramma wasp,[11] which has evolved to procreate without males with the help of Wolbachia. Males are rare in this tiny species of insect, possibly because many have been killed by that very same strain of Wolbachia.[12]
Cytoplasmic incompatibility: the inability of Wolbachia-infected males to successfully reproduce with uninfected females or females infected with another Wolbachia strain. In the mechanism of cytoplasmic incompatibility, Wolbachia interferes with the parental chromosomes during the first mitotic divisions to the extent that they can no longer divide in sync.[13]

Effects of sexual differentiation in hosts[edit]
Several species, such as Trichogramma, are so dependent on sexual differentiation of Wolbachia that they are unable to reproduce effectively without the bacteria in their bodies, and some might even be unable to survive uninfected.[14]

One study on infected woodlice showed the broods of infected organisms had a higher proportion of females than their uninfected counterparts.[15]

Wolbachia, especially Wolbachia-caused cytoplasmic incompatibility, may be important in promoting speciation.[16][17][18] Wolbachia strains that distort the sex ratio may alter their host's pattern of sexual selection in nature,[19][20] and also engender strong selection to prevent their action, leading to some of the fastest examples of natural selection in natural populations.[21]

The male killing and feminization effects of Wolbachia infections can also lead to speciation in their hosts. For example, populations of the pill woodlouse, Armadillidium vulgare, which are exposed to the feminizing effects of Wolbachia have been known to lose their female-determining chromosome.[22] In these cases, only the presence of Wolbachia can cause an individual to develop into a female.[22]

[ 05-18-2016, 12:32 PM: Message edited by: TNT ]

Posts: 1308 | From Eastern USA | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bitbit99
Member # 43654

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bitbit99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Guys, saw something on them treating brain tumour Glioblastoma with the polio virus on 60 min. This is all above my head now as I have cancer and lyme but thought this might be of use. I got the lyme first about 7 yrs ago then cancer 2 yrs and a bit. Im not sure if this is exactly what your talking about but looks close to me, sorry if mentioned somewhere else before. link to the 60 min vid below, Thanks

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/60-minutes-fda-breakthrough-status-duke-university-cancer-therapy/

Posts: 66 | From Toronto Ontario | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eight Legs Bad
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13680

Originally posted by Blackstone:
"...Now, we just need replication of this study lest it be dismissed as an edge-case with a single patient."

Blackstone, this was not a single case. If you read the reports on the Duray foundation site, you will see that Dr MacDonald found the Borrelia-in-worm scenario n five out of five Gliomas, and in ten out of ten DIFFERENT MS CSF patients' autopsy CSf.

Additionally, he found it in two autopsy specimens of Lewy bodies from patients with Lewy Body Dementia.

He continues to find more cases as we write.

Elena

ps-I have edited this as I realise I used the quoteback facility wrongly and it appeared Blackstone's comment was mine. Apologies.

(breaking up the text for easier reading for many here)

[ 05-19-2016, 03:09 PM: Message edited by: Eight Legs Bad ]

--------------------
Justice will be ours.

lookup
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 44574

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lookup     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I came across an article:

"Depopulation Drug Makers Awarded 2015 Nobel Prize

in Medicine"

Thursday, February 4, 2016 7:28

beforeitsnews.com

"The Nobel committee reaches new low by awarding

this year’s Nobel Prize in Medicine to the

researchers who developed Ivermectin (William C.

Campbell of the United States and Satoshi Ōmura

of Japan) and Artemisinin (Tu Youyou of China),

two depopulation drugs. Ivermectin is used to

treat diseases caused by parasitic worms (river

blindness, filariasis, scabies, impetigo, etc)

and it covertly doubles as a sterilizer of men"

The actual lab tests and results below.

See page 542.

http://scholarsresearchlibrary.com/aasr-vol3-iss3/AASR-2011-3-3-533-543.pdf

We threw our Ivermectin out after reading this.

I don't know what it will do to women but it has

been found to cause infertility in men.

Posts: 764 | From Northwest | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WakeUp
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9977

quote:
Originally posted by lookup:
I came across an article:

"Depopulation Drug Makers Awarded 2015 Nobel Prize

in Medicine"

Thursday, February 4, 2016 7:28

beforeitsnews.com

"The Nobel committee reaches new low by awarding

this year’s Nobel Prize in Medicine to the

researchers who developed Ivermectin (William C.

Campbell of the United States and Satoshi Ōmura

of Japan) and Artemisinin (Tu Youyou of China),

two depopulation drugs. Ivermectin is used to

treat diseases caused by parasitic worms (river

blindness, filariasis, scabies, impetigo, etc)

and it covertly doubles as a sterilizer of men"

The actual lab tests and results below.

See page 542.

http://scholarsresearchlibrary.com/aasr-vol3-iss3/AASR-2011-3-3-533-543.pdf

We threw our Ivermectin out after reading this.

I don't know what it will do to women but it has

been found to cause infertility in men.

Wow-- very interesting, lookup.

TPTB attempts at depopulation are endless-- bpa, gmos, vaccines, glyphosate, nutrasweet, lyme, zika, aids, mycoplasma--- etc etc-- . Its like extinction by a thousand cuts.

The one thing though about onchocerca, is that it often causes blindness--- I think id rather be infertile than blind.

Do you have the infertility info on artemisinin also?

lookup
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 44574

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lookup     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wakeup...lookup here [Wink]

Add geoengineering to that list. Grrrr >:{

http://tribuneonlineng.com/artemisinin-malaria-medicine-can-cause-infertility%E2%80%94expert

Posts: 764 | From Northwest | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lookup
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 44574

Hmmm....rifing...
wrotek
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 5354

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wrotek     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
looks fake. unkown website and name...they want donations
Posts: 638 | From Wroclaw, Poland | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eight Legs Bad
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13680

I think it's very dangerous to start mixing these kind of stories, many of which emanate from the Extreme Right, with the type of factual information that supports our cause, such as what Dr MacDonald has uncovered.

When doctors and scientists look at the reports and micrographs published by the Duray foundation, they can see that this is solid evidence in support of the fact that what CDC etc have been claiming all these years re Borreliosis is absolutely wrong.

If we, however, start mixing that rock-solid scientific evidence with conspiracy theories, claims that Ivermectin, Lyme, Nutrasweet etc was invented to depopulate the world, we are only going to end up discrediting ourselves and Dr MacDonald's excellent discoveries.

There is no proof of any of these allegations and it just serves to make a mockery of the good hard , factual science that we do have on chronic Lyme.

The net effect of mixing the factual with the unproven conspiracy theories is that doctors will see it ALL as conspiracy theory and will automatically disregard it.

Can you see whose agenda that serves?

In the poor countries of the world, children die from anaemia and failure-to-thrive because, lacking access to sanitation, health education and medical facilities, they build up such a huge number of nematode worms in their bodies that it threatens their lives.

Some of those infestations can be, and routinely are, cured with Ivermectin. The children's lives are saved.

River blindness is a horrific disease which can cause much more than blindness, and is cured with ivermectin.

In the UK where I live, it is almost impossible for a patient to get hold of Ivermectin.

A doctor cannot even prescribe it without seeking special permission and providing details of the patient he wants it for.

If you are going to make such an enormous and apparently outrageous allegation, that a drug which has cured or alleviated suffering in masses of people is a secret tool of "depopulation" enthusiasts, you need to be able to provide rock-solid proof, or you will get laughed at.

You would need to explain how it is that hundreds of thousands of people round the world take Ivermectin and do not die (not to mention millions of animals).

You would need to explain just who these perpetrators are, why they would want to depopulate the world, and how it is that they are in a position to do so - and you would need to prove all those things.

Forwarding an article from an Extreme Right website does not constitute "proof" of anything.

There is agreat deal of evidence that Nutrasweet (Aspartame) is a dangerous additive, and it may well be causing diseases that eventually lead to death.

This information is ignored by our public health services, no doubt becaue Monsanto is an extremely mighty corporation, capable of influencing governments due to its sheer economic might.

But that is NOT the same thing as a depopulation agenda. Monsanto aims to make as much profit as possible, and cares little for the health effects of its products. But that DOES not mean it has an agenda to kill the multi-millions of consumers who buy its products every day. Why would it?

Think about it - if it did, they would have no customers, and they would make no profits, and they would collpase.

When you repeat such things, it serves to turn off serious researchers who might otherwise be persuaded to investigate the harmful effects of Aspartame.

Of course they would have a hard time getting funding, but today with crowd-funding there are possibilites.

I have been researching and writing about the Lyme-biowarfare connection for 13 years.

It is the most fundamental reason for the coverup and Denial on Borrelia infection that has hurt so many, and I can prove it.

I have publicly stated, over and over, that US DoD and its NATO allies are responsible for this carnage.

As a result, I have endured years of harassment, threats to kill me, and two attempts to have me locked up indefinitely. On one occasion I was arrested and imprisoned for a month foe being "delusional". My "delusions" consisted of claiming my pc was hacked by US military and intelligence agencies (which I later proved in court), claiming that Lyme is related to biowarfare, and refusing to accept the "fact" that the Elisa is sensitive (!)

I was freed after a mass campaign in my support and access to an indpendent psychiatrist who not only testified that I was completely sane, he also alleged this was a political misuse of psychiatry.

so I am not afraid to say the truth about the US govt and military, or my govt, or any of the others involved, wherever I have proof.

But that is NOT the same as saying that the US army has an agenda to depopulate its own country, or that the British MoD does, which is absurd.

The articles I have published on the Lyme biowarfare connection are all based on verifiable fact, (often sourced from leaks from the biowarfaremen incriminating themselves).

The same Extreme Right sources which spread stories about mysterious "depopulators" , also spread ridiculous stories about Lyme-biowarfare connection, involving aliens from outer space and other nonsense into the mix.

The nest result is to DISCREDIT the factual info published on the biowar issue, and I believe that is exactly what the leaders of those political parties intended.

There is good evidence that the US government is using them for exactly this purpose.

For example, when the Tea Party enthusiast Jesse Ventura made a programme about Plum Island, he was visited shortly afterward by men from the Dept of Homeland Security. They asked him to immediately produce two more programmes, one about aliens, and one about zombies stalking the earth.

He complied.

The net result is that certain valuable information that appeared in his film, such as admissions from a former Plum Island head that the pathogens studied were human-pathogenic, not just animal pathogens, for example, were nullified, because his series was made to seem like a nonsensical conspiracy theory show, and the whole, extremely serious issue of Lyme-biowarfare , like just another ridiculous conpsiracy theory.

It's a famous "Plan B" that the US Dept of Defence has used in the past when they could not prevent secrets getting out - dilute the real info leaking out with absurdities, so that the majority of people will believe it is ALL nonsense.

Just think - any one of you who has chronic Lyme can now print out Dr MacDonald's work and take it to your doctor. Unless your doctor is a complete head-in-the-sand ostrich, he or she will now have to consider, at least, the possibility that CDC have been wrong all these years.

But if you go to your doctor with the printout, plus a printout from one of these websites claiming that Ivermectin is a depopulation agent, he will put BOTH printouts in the bin without reading either of them.

Ed McSweegan made excellent use of this a few years back by producing, along with his colleagues, a horrendous article in the BMJ stereotyping us all as "anti-science".

He claimed that people who believe inchronic Lyme also believe that HIV does not cause AIDS.

What do you think the average doctor thinks when he read that?

That article was used to justify closing down virtually every LLMD we had in the UK (and we didnt have many to begin with, believe me.)

That translates directly to suffering and death.

Please think before you believe every conspiracy theory you read.

Elena

--------------------
Justice will be ours.

dbpei
Member # 33574

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbpei     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This all could explain how so many of my bizarre symptoms generate from the skull and auditory canal, cranial nerves... I have had abnormal MRI's (lesions), brain spect scans (hypo-perfusion), PET scan of the brain, EEG (partial seizures), and more.

Elena, do you think that in the future, because of this discovery, there will be better testing for identifying parasites in the brain? And are there any scientists or medical professionals here who know if any of the anti-parasitic meds/herbs pass the blood brain barrier?

As grateful as I am for Dr. MacDonald's work, this is all so very frightening to me. I can't imagine the die-off with treatment for this. I agree with Lymetoo. 'God help us all'

Posts: 2386 | From New England | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eight Legs Bad
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13680

Wrotek, which website are you referring to?

The link I posted at the top of this thread, at www.durayresearch.wordpress.com is the current official website of the Paul Duray Research Fellowship Endowment directed by Dr MacDonald.

Elena

--------------------
Justice will be ours.

Eight Legs Bad
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13680

Dbpei wrote:

"Elena, do you think that in the future, because of this discovery, there will be better testing for identifying parasites in the brain?"

It would be nice to think so, but I personally think we will have a huge political battle to fight first, as this discovery alone conclusively proves, in one fell swoop, that Lyme can be persistent, resist abx and the immune system, cause extremely serious and disabling neurological disease, cancers and even death.

The Denialists are not likely to give up without a fight.

What Dr MacDonald and his colleagues are hoping to do, if they can raise enough money, is train up other doctors to perform this testing, so that it can be available as widely as possible at low cost.

Their research activities are all conducted on a non-profit basis.

"And are there any scientists or medical professionals here who know if any of the anti-parasitic meds/herbs pass the blood brain barrier? "

I'm not a scientist or doctor. (My background is in nursing, but quite frankly we were taught next to nothing about nematodes in my training, as they were considered mostly either trivial or "exotic".)

However, according to this product leaflet from Merck, the maker of Ivermectin:

"... ivermectin does not readily
cross the blood-brain barrier in
humans. "

https://www.merck.com/product/usa/pi_circulars/s/stromectol/stromectol_pi.pdf

However it can massively reduce the burden of microfilariae (young stages of the worms)in certain nematode infestations such as river blindness (onchocerciasis) and lymphatic filariasis.

At present Dr MacDonald has not yet identified the worms to species level, so we dont know exactly what we're dealing with

Dbpei wrote:

"As grateful as I am for Dr. MacDonald's work, this is all so very frightening to me. I can't imagine the die-off with treatment for this. I agree with Lymetoo. 'God help us all' "

No, I think you should be relieved, rather than frightened. It is a reason for hope, and may now open the door to recovery for some patients who could not recover with antibiotics alone.

As long as treatment is in the hands of an experienced physician who is monitoring you closely, the danger of an out-of-control reaction is minimised.

Ivermectin, for example, has been given to multi-millions of people round the world in mass worm eradication programmes. Mebendazole is an over-the-counter drug which is fairly safe and has few side effects.

That said, please everyone be aware that Dr MacDonald has warned patients not to self-treat due to the potential for severe harm if they are not being monitored by a physician.

Elena

--------------------
Justice will be ours.

Eight Legs Bad
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13680

some further info on anti-parasitics that penetrate the blood-brain-barrier:

"Antiparasitic Drugs

Pyrimethamine (249 Da) (protein binding of approximately 90%; plasma half-life of approximately 4 days) is a critical part of therapy for persons with cerebral toxoplasmosis.

Levels in CSF reach approximately 10 to 25% of the corresponding serum levels, and the absolute CSF concentrations are above those effective in vitro (147).

Atovaquone is active in mouse models of cerebral toxoplasmosis and is used in humans for this indication, when other drugs fail or cannot be administered due to severe side effects.

To our knowledge, no data concerning its entry into human CSF or brain tissue have been published.

Albendazole (small and lipophilic) is metabolized outside the CNS in the liver to albendazole sulfoxide (ASOX), the active metabolite, which readily penetrates the blood-brain/blood-CSF barrier (237).

Praziquantel has a slightly higher molecular mass, and it enters the CNS at a lower percentage. This may explain the better therapeutic results with albendazole than with praziquantel in neurocysticercosis reported by several studies... "

Source:
http://cmr.asm.org/content/23/4/858.full

--------------------
Justice will be ours.

Eight Legs Bad
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13680

I would like to add the following.

I am one of a number of volunteers who support the Duray foundation with various tasks.

When Dr. MacDonald first made the discovery of the borrelia endosymbionts in nematodes, I was sent some of his original micrographs and was working on them using a graphics programme in an internet cafe.

Shortly afterwards my email was hacked and the window of the internet cafe was broken (after it had shut for the day).

About a fortnight later I circulated on Facebook the link at the top of this thread, which describes the Borrelia - nematode discoveries in multiple sclerosis, glioma and Lewy Body dementia, and includes some of the microscope images.

Within 24 hours my Facebook was hacked too and I was locked out of it.

I managed to get back in by going through Facebook's security checks, only to find that I had somehow been blocked from posting anywhere other than my own Facebook wall.

Facebook notifications said I had been the victim of a phishing attack, but did not offer a way to resolve the problem.

I just want to say this. I firmly believe that there are scientists and public health officials in the UK, the USA and several other countries which take their lead from the USA on political matters who have KNOWN ABOUT THE BORRELIA WITHIN NEMATODE ISSUE for years, and DELIBERATELY CONCEALED IT.

I'd like to mention that the more they launch these childish cyberattacks, the more they are alerting people - including people in key positions in the medical infrastructure of a number of countries who are not involved in the coverup - that a coverup of shocking proportions is indeed what has been going on all these decades.

They have attracted the attention of senior staff at Medscape, F1000 and other major medical and science sites because of the ridiculous criminal behaviour they have resorted to, in tampering with posts written by myself and others calling attention to Dr. MacDonald's findings.

History shows that all cover-ups come to an end. Those who try to bury the truth by committing cybercrime - or indeed far worse crimes - will be exposed and punished in the end.

In fact I hear that some of those who are less guilty are pondering now whether or not to blow the whistle on those that are more.

Elena

--------------------
Justice will be ours.

WakeUp
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9977

Sorry to hear about the harassment, Elena. I would volunteer to repost all your info on my Facebook page--- but I got rid of it years ago-- after discovering that Facebook was basically financed by a CIA front company (James Breyer's "InQTel") in its early years. So Facebook is part of our problem.

But be of good cheer-- these lies will not stand forever.

The coverup is being perpetrated by a very small group of people embedded in the governments in the UK and the US. They understand that the vast majority of public servants would not support "a parasite agenda"--- hence their weird secrecy and games.

No one-- including government public servants--- wants to be infected with disgusting parasites!!

Yes-- Elena--- "they" have known about the parasite connection for quite some time. But the vast majority of the population is now getting hip to parasites as a health threat!!!

Soon these parasite perps will be "thrown from the freedom train," and they will be jailed-- taking "the fall" for their higher ups..

Parasites are a major part of the depopulation/disabling agenda-- and this is why they concocted the "delusional parasitosis" fraudulent diagnosis.

Their lies are being exposed and they won't succeed, God willing.

Thank you for your courage.

WakeUp
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9977

quote:
Originally posted by lookup:
Wakeup...lookup here [Wink]

Add geoengineering to that list. Grrrr >:{

http://tribuneonlineng.com/artemisinin-malaria-medicine-can-cause-infertility%E2%80%94expert

Very interesting.... The Chinese boxes and Russian nesting dolls just got a layer deeper... its mind boggling....

Just a thought ----- the elite's standard way of manipulating the masses is a hegelian dialectic known as problem-reaction-solution.

PROBLEM (they create a health threat/ problem)- REACTION (we demand a solution to that problem)- SOLUTION ( they bring us the "solution")---- interesting that the "solution" in this case is an herb that can cause infertility. Hmmmmm.....

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement