LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » nosode herx?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: nosode herx?
bluelyme
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 47170

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bluelyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi ..this is a question for a friend.for six or brussels or anyone with nosode experience. .she took it for ebv and has been bedridden since ...

it has been 10 days ..i suggested binders .but is there any way to stop the herx ..she says it has been the most intense thing and ahe did a yr of iv abx ...are nosodes that powerful?..any suggestions ?

--------------------
Blue

Posts: 1539 | From southwest | Registered: Dec 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've never actually taken nosodes, I've only used them with the light. Dr. W had us drink at least a liter of water while treating, then gave us an IV right afterward to move the toxins out.

So based on that, I'd be sure she's getting a lot of water and maybe add some detox support like milk thistle or homeopathic drainage remedies to help her move it through.

Binders might be good, too, but be sure it doesn't bind her up, she needs to be moving this stuff out.

--------------------
sixgoofykids.blogspot.com

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keebler
Honored Contributor (25K+ posts)
Member # 12673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keebler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-
Bb nosodes did me in big time many years ago. Working with them, very systematically, I tried even cutting it way down and it just clobbered me. I had the D. brand, a good one by all accounts, the series cost me a fortune but it also really caused a major setback for a long time.

After some time, I took it all very low dose and after some months did a second round, hoping for a different experience. Taking is slow, it still really did me in and put me bed bound.

I was so sick then, so little guidance and no other options that I knew of then. So I stuck with it until I just could no longer. This simply was not working for me but against me.

I was shocked that the company said no one else ever hand such experiences and I wondered if was the alcohol (I think there was alcohol?) as I can react very harshly to even a little bit in homeopathic drops of any kind.

I do better with the occasional alcohol based tincture but the kinds of alcohol - even in just few drops of a homeopathic just clobbers me the instant it hits my mouth, even when with water.

It may or may not be the actual nosode for your friend that so reacted. It could be, though.

In their case and mine, these kinds of infections can be very harsh and intricate. And my advice is to find another way - get the best LL ND they can, if possible. If not, there are still other ways that may work better for them.

I would also suggest that then take no alcohol based homeopathic drops until better.
-

Posts: 48021 | From Tree House | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluelyme
Member # 47170

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bluelyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her practioner got them from germany .she took the pellet and mix other in water and drank it some for a week.i asked her about photon lights and she said it was straight under the tounge ...can homopathic nosodes do this ?

I suggested a vit c drip or glutithione push but i dont know if she can make in ...? Any other ideas ..brussels? Lookup?

--------------------
Blue

Posts: 1539 | From southwest | Registered: Dec 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keebler
Member # 12673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keebler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-
sixgoofykids' suggestion for homeopathic drainage remedies - those are often alcohol based drops. I tried various lyme drainage drops, and they always clobbered me in ways similar to the nosodes.

My ND recently gave me two bottles to try of a this lymph herbal formula that works very well for me.

If your friend just might have a similar reaction to the alcohol itself in homeopathic drops, this might be another way to support lymph, along with massage, etc.

The thing is, while a good formula, the rather typical price - when getting two bottles needed - can just be out of reach.

Still, the info. is here for a start to other ways to approach lymph support. Bunher's books also detail various herbs for lymph support.

I do find this a very balanced formula, nothing jarring about it to my tender system.

http://professionalbotanicals.co/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/LymphDetox.pdf

Professional Botanicals Lymph Detox capsules, info. above, store below

http://thepbistore.com/Lymph-Detox--Lymph-Support-90-ct_p_60.html
-

Posts: 48021 | From Tree House | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keebler
Member # 12673

-
Did the liquid have alcohol in it?

You say that she "took the pellet and mix other in water and drank it"

As for if homeopathics can do this, homoepathic plant remedies are very different from nosodes.

I do think nosodes can have a sudden and strong reaction but all the variables should be considered. Find out if there was alcohol in the liquid one. It may be it was a saline solution.

But I've had strong reactions to saline ones as well, though for different things. Her body is likely very tender right now and it seems, for whatever reason, the dose was either just too much for her.

For myself, I wonder if my adrenals just weren't tossed into shock. So little can do that.

But nosodes can prompt the body to action - and when chronic stealth infections get wind that they are being attacked, all bets are off. The immune system when so stressed might not be able to handle any more stress like that.

If it had not happened to me, with repeated trials, I'd never believe such a reaction could be possible. I'm sure I did not have all the pieces in place, though, doing all on my own.

Encourage your friend to connect with the practitioner who is treating her. And also listen to her body. I've had too many tell me that something "shouldn't do that" when it clearly did for me.

And trying harder to be a "good" scout or such is just not going to work. It took me a long time to figure out when to just say "no, we have to find a different approach"

Others with more experience in this (and more concise writing skills) will also come along, I'm sure. I sure hope she can feel comfortable soon.
-

[ 07-09-2016, 03:31 PM: Message edited by: Keebler ]

lookup
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 44574

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lookup     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has your friend consulted her doctor in her state of aggravation? That is step number one.

For general information concerning homeopathics:

Any homeopathic can be antidoted or stopped with strong mint - like peppermint oil on the tongue (that is a hot oil so careful if you are sensitive to peppermint oil).

Chewing on strong extreme mints will knock out a remedy like Altoids or Fisherman Friend Mints. I drink a glass of water to have the chewed mint make more mucous membrane contact.

That is how to stop any remedy.

As mentioned above, some real good detoxing is in order, like one would use with any healing modality.

[ 07-09-2016, 04:14 PM: Message edited by: lookup ]

Posts: 764 | From Northwest | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry for your friend...

Nosodes can be stronger than abx or herbs or both combined, depending on the person.

Nosodes for viruses are usually very efficient, maybe too efficient, too fast...

My lyme doc taught me to use LM potencies to soften effect (for weaker people, or the ones who are more ill and more toxic). They usually worked for me.

Killers (no matter which, abx, herbs or homeopathic) WITHOUT binders, lymph drainage, collon cleanse, liver flushes, can be dangerous. Any killers.

Give only killers, it may work for some healthier people, but for toxic people (the ones suffering from infections for too long) it will be catastrophe.

If I were your friend, I would stop these nosodes, try to get some LM dilutions instead, or take LESS of these sugar pellets, and just add binders and the stuff I said above.

For very sensitive people, if the person dilutes the pellets in water, succuss the water a bit, then just put the water on the body (skin), the effect will be felt already.

I can treat myself sometimes only through rubbing nosodes. People with scientific minds usually do not believe in homeopathy.

Your friend's reaction is strong, meaning his or her body do 'understand' the nosode information. The only problem is herxes, or extreme reaction. That is why there are dilutions and different ways of 'taking' these homeopathic remedies.

when I tell you guys that these nosodes were the ONLY thing that could put my lyme definitively dormant, I 'm really not inventing the story. They can be extremely potent.

If your friend cannot find LM potencies, just tell him /her to put it in a big bottle of water (clean water) and succuss it about 150 times. Then just apply it on the body, on the skin, and watch reactions.

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another thing: if the nosode was bad (false remedy, or the person has no herpes), the patient does not react. Really, a person reacts ZERO to false nosodes.

Only the nosodes that really fit to the problem will cause reaction. But as I said, maybe better to change the way of intake (instead of under the tongue, just rubbing), increase binders and anything that helps toxins to flush out, or simply change the potency (from D or C or K to LM).

that is what I would do based on my own experience.

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lookup
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 44574

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lookup     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sensitive people can also do a "sniff dose." Plug one nostril and sniff the remedy from the bottle, without contaminating the remedy bottle. Wait and see how it goes and work from there.

Thank you Brussels for typing all of that! Homeopathy is complex...takes time to explain as there is so much to consider.

There are so many ways to get out of remedy and so many options on what to do next that is why I suggested the person contact the practitioner.

One way to lower a reaction is to drop down in potency while on the remedy potency that aggravated.

Let's say I took a
1000x and was really aggravating the original symptoms...I could take a 30x to tame the picture without killing the remedy.

I know what you are thinking! That was my reaction too! How about not taking anymore of that remedy at all! But, it does work. It simmers down the reaction to a calmer level.

Also, since the aggravation is so long it would be in order to find a new remedy to fit this new state and detox.

If the aggravation was of the original symptoms but was short in duration then I would not antidote the remedy at all as improvement will follow. (That is not so in this case.)

There are at least 57 different remedy reactions that are possible and that needs assessing in each case.

I hope your friend feels better soon!

[ 07-09-2016, 06:54 PM: Message edited by: lookup ]

Posts: 764 | From Northwest | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catgirl
Member # 31149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Blue, coffee enemas will stop the herx (at least for me they do).

--------------------
--Keep an open mind about everything. Also, remember to visit ACTIVISM (we can change things together).

Posts: 5418 | From earth | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluelyme
Member # 47170

Thank you brussels ,lookup...i will pass the info along post haste ..i hope the mint thing works for her ...she said it was unbearable. ..

kinda makes me want to try to get a nosode for bb,and bartonella can i order them online or must i go to germany?

--------------------
Blue

Brussels
Member # 13480

Lookup gave a good example how different dilutions can do different things.

He's absolutely correct that you can just sniff homeopathic remedies (but it can be also strong when sniffed).

I use the sniffing method when I want the remdy to react more! Like when I take the LM dilution and feel it too 'weak', I sniff, ingest, and rub it, all the 3 things at once!

The practitioner should be consulted, of course, but they are just human beings, with their limitations (like any practitioner or person).

Homeopathy is huge (it is much larger than herbalism) because of potencies and dilutions.

Then there are different schools, different treatments... Like in our western medicine.

My classical homeopath didn't believe in nosodes, but he did give Borrelia nosodes to me.

He didn't believe in symptom relief through homeopathy (only in curing the disease), but he's now using symptom relief remedies with patients I know from him.

Like any human being, they may learn with the years of practice.

And so you do: so I consult practitioners who use very different types of homeopathy, plus I do my own tests and research, and apply that all together! [Big Grin]

After the years, you do gather some experience!

Brussels
Member # 13480

Bluelyme,

get someone to test you energetically.

I think Desbio does these nosodes, but I can't say if they work well as the ones in Germany (that I use).

There was a lady here, posting in this forum before, who swore by Desbio, specially the Bart nosode series.

What I dislike is that Desbio mix nosodes, while I would just use one by one (in case reactions are strong, like with your friend).

You could try bart nosodes, for example, who knows?

The problem is to work on dilutions, step by step.

Example: looong ago, when I first discovered I had lyme, my classical homeopath did give me Borrelia burg 200K. I took it, it helped, but didn't cure me.

I took the Bb 100K and 200K many times, during new lyme reinfections, relapses, they helped but didn't cure me.

Years later, I followed what Sixgkids did (other dilutions of Bb through photons), and wow, what a difference.

Why the 200K failed? In my opinion, because it treats only one level of infection, not the whole of it.

I needed all X dilutions, then the C or K dilutions, then I added LM for avoiding tick bites, and then took them through photons instead of ingestion. It was like night and day.

Really strong and efficient, it cleaned all 'layers' of problems related to lyme.

I had strong symptoms in some parts (like joint pain), but less strong symptoms in other parts (like fog, or neuro symptoms, digestive problems etc).

I needed simply different Bb dilutions to treat different problems, that was as simple as that!

And also, the other point, was that probably, my body was so ill I was not reacting enough through ingestion. That is what I now believe, because most nosodes work better through photons (when I do not ingest them).

lookup
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 44574

Greetings to all above and I hope your friend, bluelyme, is detoxing and feeling better.

DB mixes bb/bab in the series kit. Would be better to have it separated.

DB does offer Bb. alone but only in very high potencies.

In the US, there are X,C dilutions but I have not seen K dilutions.

I think we all agree that the times have changed and the complexities of cases have greatly increased. I think it is rare, if not impossible, to find a constitutional remedy for these difficult Lyme type cases.

Doctor Hahnemann, the founder of homeopathy, did not have to deal GMOs, EMFs, chemtrails, vaccines, bio-weapons, manmade radiation, sound weapons, pesticides, herbicides, fluoridated water, damaged detox pathways, etc.

The nosodes are a blessing. I have seen the most improvement with them and Rife. There are bowel nosodes too that were made in the early 1900s that are scientifically proven to increase and improve bowel flora. Those are used if indicated.

Add to that, the product called Restore (for gut health) from 50,000,000 year old lignite and I have seen a quick improvement in our son's gut health.

Brussels- I have a PE1 on the way. Yay!(I'll be reading that thread. Thank you!)

What I really wished is that we could open a clinic as I think we all could really sort out a lot and help a lot of people and it would be non-toxic.

Brussels you know how homeopathy, in particular, is and you know how Lyme cases are. Each person takes TIME and EVALUATION. A clinic would be best.

To have open, sensible minds without ego clashing or vested interests other than to restore the health of suffering would be the goal.

Just think, we could have functional medicine, energy medicine, specialized homeopaths,infusions, specialized nurses, a detox center/supplements, healthy real food, etc.

This clinic would be located where the air was clean (where is that?) and land was clean and spring water was real and pure.

It is a dream...but, for now, we do the best we can and keep learning. I appreciate and thank all that is shared here at Lymenet. [group hug]

[ 07-14-2016, 06:04 AM: Message edited by: lookup ]

bluelyme
Member # 47170

The mint did help somewhat but she is still in quite a state .the doc went looking for and she was short on phosphorus but idk

I dream of such a centre also ,without stigma for real healing and research ..there is a place here in next town over that is pretty progressive,

but like a old hotel converted with organic cafe ..i will dream ...maybe ask john caudwell and other to fund once the groundwork is laid ..i will dream with you lookup

--------------------
Blue

lookup
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 44574

I had to look up John Caudwell. Yes, there should be at least 4 clinics per state. North, south, east and west... and.... if wishes were fishes - we'd all have a fry!

[ 07-14-2016, 06:09 AM: Message edited by: lookup ]

Brussels
Member # 13480

Lookup, I'm sure if we keep dreaming, that will come true one day!

I didn't keep dreaming, I kept just desperately wanting to heal, specially my little one, and that dream happened.

Somehow, all animals and plants know what is good for them. They do know, their instinct is highly developed.

Why don't we allow our instinct to act in this world?

Once I had a sort of 'revelation': the clear conviction that what I imagined could be in fact more true than real life. It was so true while it lasted.

Then I started analyzing that feeling, thinking about it, and it lost its luminous first impression.

But that moment never really got lost inside me.

I was sure I was going to find a solution for lyme, because I didn't want anything less than that. I didn't want to live in lyme prison, and my energy was, anyway, too low for me to last longer.

While I was believing on drs and hospitals and schools of medicine, of herbalism, of homeopathy, I felt lost. Hopeless. Confused.

Like animals, cats, dogs, birds, I turned to my inner self. To intuition.

Just relax, give time to time, open your feelings: if animals can, why can't we?

And BECAUSE of lyme and extreme illness, I opened myself to the world.

What I saw, was a totally 'new' bright perspective.

I could easily 'understand' how an animal searches for food and healing plants, soil, natural rock powders, whatever. It's so simple.

Everyone has that ability, I today know.

My scientific mind said: don't eat this flower without reading about it. I refused to listen to my mind, I was dying anyway, from illness, so I said, why not trusting my animal heart?

So I did eat flowers I found could help me, even without knowing their names.

I'm not suggesting you to do that. I just say what happened to me, when I felt I was anyway dying.

Truly, there is a wonderful world of healing just out of our doorstep. Even inside it: in my closet, within Indian spices, fruits, teas.

And then, among homeopathic remedies, which I also owe my life, and my child's life.

Think about homeopathy, how remedies are made: it makes little sense.

But if you just open your heart to the remedies put in front of you, there is no doubt of their functions, usefulness.

When I finally let my animal heart take the lead, and relaxed, confusion slowly left me. The feeling of hopelessness faded because of that new world of possibilities that opened up.

I had a direction where to follow (my heart), a feeling of walking on my own legs again.

Even if I didn't know where it will lead me next hour, next day. I just let the present moment speak, through relaxation of body, mind.

Buhner describes that feeling (I only read his other non-lyme books much later....).

He knows how shamans look for medicine, or animals let their heart speak to plants and nature, and then find their help.

Plants react to your presence, chemically, really!! Buhner explained that clearly. You can measure the chemicals of a plant changing, if you sit next to a plant you need.

They will 'work' to help you, or the sick animal. You got to give the plant time to produce those chemicals in different concentrations.

Different people will induce different chemical concentrations!!

They are literally factories of medicine. And 'personally' adapted to each of us.

If you have time and openness, you can just let the plant have a relation to you. I was doing that before I read Buhner's books on plant 'relationship'. I'd never read anything about it, because I would have thought 'nonsense' anyway.

I just did like all animals do.

Later I found the books, which sort of just 'confirmed' this was possible. Not only possible, but the only way of knowing if you are doing right or wrong.

It looks madness, but fortunately so many more people (Buhner included) have had the same experience of connection, of 'knowing'.

Once you start on that 'way', there is no stop. I see no end.

It's another huge field of 'relationships'. It's not only healing the body anymore. It's a sort of spiritual way, I suppose?

I'm not really philosophical. But I somehow believe the world of healing we all dream is already here with us.

We just need to open our eyes and hearts, and learn with whom we consider inferior: plants, animals, children, nature.

Once you start, there is like an openness of all senses that increases, and you get more and more sensible. More 'answers' to your problems come: which movements to do, what to avoid, which point to press, which remedy to take, when not to eat, really, it's endless.

You can work on your intuition, let it come more and talk to you. Close the gate, and it will not talk to you.

Same with a person: open to him / her, you may find gold. Maybe not. Close the doors, you find nothing! [group hug]

Brussels
Member # 13480

Look up: if you need help with the PE1, just send me a PM!!
lookup
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 44574

I love you Brussels!

I, too, was almost dead and turned it over to a higher sense of perception. No one could figure out what was wrong with me and I went to doctors in Germany and in the USA.

I picked something up in the south of France and was sick for over 10 years.

The first thing I ever saw that made me think there was something more than conventional medicine was a documentary on German TV about this African Medicine Man that did brain surgery on people in his tribe that needed it.

He sharpened the primitive and dirty knife on a rock that had a chicken standing on it! (lol-wow-ok)Then with his ungloved, unwashed hands he cuts into this persons head. I can't remember what he did next, whether it was to remove skull or put in burr holes in the skull,

but in the end he wrapped the head with some long leaves and then poured oil over the wound area and looked to see if the oil drained down under the leaves.

He wanted to see drainage. He gave some herbs for fever and then later on you see the person is just fine. He had a huge scar but he was fine.

Hmmm...that got me thinking...there are many ways to get well.

So, I honored my body's intuition to go lay on the earth with my palms down and the soles of my feet down. I had to do this or I felt like I would die that very day.(this was decades before the big grounding rage) My vital force was very weak. I had to lie in the sun to absorb it's energy. Even if it was on the floor of my apartment. I followed intuition on what to eat/drink/do.

I drank only pure water (not even Sprudel Wasser) and had ZERO sugar/bread/prefabricated anything. Not even an orange. One bite of anything with sugar would make me feel like death was in me. Only fresh vegetables and olive oil, eggs, steak.

I went to a biological dentist to get alamgams removed and detoxed.

If I would have known the scope of homeopathy and herbs I would have been well very quickly.

You would like the video called Juliette of the Herbs.(Juliette de Bairacli Levy)
Juliette was born to a well to do family. Her father was a veterinarian. She wanted to study that too. Normally, back then women did not study medicine.

She noticed that the gypsy's animals always looked so healthy and so she joined the gypsies to learn from them and from the animals natural intuitions.

Amazing things she learned! If I recall right, one time she observed a cat that got bit by a snake and it should have died but, it went and stood in the cold river for a few days and returned to health.

In one situation her milk dried up while nursing her baby (illness- I think). What to do? It was as if her goat understood and the goat nursed the baby. Baby grew strong and healthy.

bluelyme
Member # 47170

Wow..i will check that out .I fed my daughter goats milk with black strap when she wouldnt nurse any more..lookup what was that homeopathic for super emotional herx? .brussels you are awesome what is the name of those tesla coils that stopped that guys muscle wasting?

--------------------
Blue

Brussels
Member # 13480

I love you guys too! Your story is like mine and like so many other people and animals.

Even plants have that ability, somehow, to keep 'talking' to the environment and moving where THEY want to move so that other beings will find them.

Plants colonize places, not like we think, by random chance and opportunity only, but by some conscious wish to move and go where they are needed. I read that in one of Buhner's books.

Look at this PDF article on gorillas.

http://westerlymsscience.pbworks.com/f/Really+Wild+Remedies-Medicinal+Plant+Use+by+Animals+-+National+Zoo+FONZ.pdf

How gorillas find anti-parasitic plants. How they ingest those poisonous plants, some WITHOUT chewing. How they know they need just a bit, or more (due to poison content).

How do they know they need these plants? How do they know they can't chew some, but just swallow leaves whole?

Buhner describe one gorilla that just folded the leaves in zigzags and swallowed these whole leaves. No chewing. Then hours later, the researcher following it saw its poop. The zigzag had taken off parasites from his gut, like a rake!!

Brussels
Member # 13480

The medicine man in Africa, who cuts open heads, knows he can do that, what sequence, which instrument to use, what to say, what to take away, what to 'think' while he does that.

The dream coming down to reality, somehow.

I also saw a documentary on ARTE (a German-French TV) on a Mexican healer, who did almost exactly the same as your African healer: he was though Catholic, very strong believer on saints, God, Jesus.

Juanito DIDN'T want to cut open people, but his cousin told him he HAD to save him. The cousin put him Juanitos's mother's knife in his hand (Juanito's mom was a healer, but died).

The cousin forced Juanito to cut him open, the same way his mother had done to thousands of other people, while she was alive.

Juanito said it took him hours to accept that he was going to do that, because he hated seeing blood and didn't want to do any surgeries at home. Well, he first did that to his cousin.

He cut a part of the cousin's body open, with an OLD kitchen knife, non sterilized, took out a bit of flesh from inside, tossed it away. Then without any stitches, just closed the wound with white cotton, like his mother did.

In the documentary, Juanito healed an MD like that, cutting some part of his liver out or something like that. The MD was suffering from a disease that our medicine couldn't heal (I forgot which).

He then turned to Juanito, because he heard he saved so many people.

A year later, ARTE came to visit the MD. His disease was gone. The MD showed the camera an X-ray, showing there was a REAL part of his liver missing.

The camera man filmed the whole surgery on the MD. Also, no sterilization.

Dream or reality? It's a bit hard to believe, if you actually didn't see it.

Only when one have got similar life-saving experiences, one may know what that all means, and HOW does he perform such surgeries.

No anesthetics either.

Brussels
Member # 13480

Then years later, a friend of mine went to see a crazy healer in Brazil, called Joao de Deus, and brought me a few DVDs.

If you see what this Joao does, it's even more radical: he puts surgical instruments on people's nose, reach the brain somewhere from there, then pull the tool out. In a hall, with thousands of people.

The 'patient' is still standing on his feet! He does that just walking in a hall, choosing patients who want surgery, then do the surgery there, with patients who can stand, standing, with patients on wheel chair, sitting.

Joao de Deus is a simple farmer. He has no formal education. He said, he can't do that. He said, it's not him who do that, but someone else, he has zero memory of what he did.

He receives no money from anyone, and is proud to say he earns his life farming. He performs such healings 2x a week or so, and people from all over the world come to see him there.

He said he can't do any healing at all while he is Joao. He said who does that through him, is responsible, not him. He is just a farmer!

Dr. K. knows about him, and talked about him sometimes.

Brussels
Member # 13480

The last story I have, is of a girl from lymenet, who was so ill with lyme, she knew she was going to die soon.

She was on an oxygen tank 24h/24hs, having so many seizures a day. She had already accepted to die, she said.

I was in contact with her, in private emails.

She was totally home bound, too weak to move out.

Then a good friend of hers brought a sort of medicine water (only water, in fact) from Sai Baba from India, who was still alive then.

She took that water, and in a few days, she didn't need her oxygen tank anymore. Her seizures got less and less, and she could find energy to walk.

Her first walk, her boyfriend documented because it was miraculous. There she was, up and down hills, near huge ancient trees in a forest, no oxygen tank anymore.

I never heard of her later after these photos, but I suppose she's fine. I don't think she came back to lymenet later.

Brussels
Member # 13480

Just to summarize: the gorilla, cats, goats and us, we can all follow our instincts to look for healing plants.

I do think intuition belongs to all of us, equally.

Lookup stopping to eat, then choosing food, grounding, getting sunlight, through eyes, through the skin...

Cat going to the cold water to heal from snake bite.

Goat giving its milk to baby human.

My daughter and I eating plants we didn't know about. Or using Indian spices to kill babesia or bartonella...

These are all part of us all, our instincts, I believe.

Healings like the ones of Sai Baba, Joao de Deus, Joanito, or the African medicine man, are more 'specialized', more spiritual, and I don't think everyone has that ability ready to be used.

Maybe I'm wrong, though.

The intuition, I do think it belongs to us all, and if we just opened up to stop eating what is killing us, stop doing things that are killing us, we can do already about 90% of the job of healing without any exterior help!

lookup
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 44574

Hello all! bluelyme, for hysteria one can look at Rescue Remedy, 4 drops in a glass of water. Very safe.

Or

Homeopathic Ignatia amara-

"The emotional element is uppermost, and co-ordination of function (muscle spasms or contraction--maybe feels a lump in the throat with feeling emotional)is interfered with. Hence, it is one of the chief remedies for hysteria. It is especially adapted to the nervous temperament - women of sensitive, easily excited nature...

Alert, nervous, apprehensive, rigid, trembling patients who suffer acutely in mind or body, at the same time made worse by drinking Coffee. The Superficial and erratic character of its symptoms is most characteristic. Effects of grief and worry..."
abchomeopathy.com

If this is for a very sensitive person it would be in order to start with a low potency- 6c.

The main thing is that it is the right remedy or it does not help. It might wear off quicker in a low potency which means it is repeated more often. If it proves helpful but wears off quickly one can move to a 30c. If it calms - then don't repeat as it is not needed. If there is ZERO calming after 3-4 doses then it is not the right remedy.

Hope that helps!

lookup
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 44574

It also depends on what the emotion is. Is it depression or hormonal?

Pusatilla is another remedy for feeling emotional. There are so many remedies to choose from. That is one reason why I like Rescue Remedy as it is a no-brainer and can work across the board.

Pulsatilla:

"It is pre-eminently a female remedy, especially for mild, gentle, yielding disposition. Sad, crying readily; weeps when talking; Changeable, contradictory. The patient seeks the open air; always feels better there, even though she is chilly..."

www.abchomeopathy.com

Brussels
Member # 13480

Bluelyme: the gigantic Tesla coils are called MWO, Lakhovsky's Multi Wave Oscilator.

It's a gigantic Violet Ray.

lookup
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 44574

Brussels- "Joao de Deus' I think that is who we know of as John of God. I know! I have a friend from Germany who makes spectometry instruments and is also a homeopath He flew to Brazil to see John of God because he was fascinated with the healing that John of God was doing.

He ended up, while he was there, assisting him by holding the tray with John of God's instruments. He said it was amazing and the real deal.

It's something to think about. That is for sure. Fascinating. He is not worried about getting hepatitis or anything as he does his operations bare handed. So interesting.

I watched documentary on him. He gets pretty tired out doing all this healing. He should take care too.

lookup
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 44574

Brussels said:"Plants colonize places, not like we think, by random chance and opportunity only, but by some conscious wish to move and go where they are needed. I read that in one of Buhner's books."

I think that too! Look at all the dandelions every where! It is as if Mother Earth knew we would ALL need to detox our livers and also look at the clover everywhere! It cleans our blood.

Such a shame, while on our walks, that we can't trust that it all has not been sprayed with poison.

Still, we can at least SEE that it is there and get it from a safe source.

bluelyme
Member # 47170

Yes every plant has a reason. ..mwo thank you brussels ...i may have to do more violet ray as i dont know if any body has that in my state (wild west) i did just get a hive and plant some mint though. He was a 70 yo man running circles around me, a bee bit him right on his arthritic thumb as if it knew he need venom there..

--------------------
Blue

Brussels
Member # 13480

Yep, Lookup. It's John of God. He's an amazing multi-healer, wide-spectrum!!!

Yes, definitively. I forgot how much pesticides are in some areas... Here in Switzerland, there are a lot, but I think it's just in mini scale when compared to the US...

I have dandelions all over in my garden, they get no pesticides at all!

Bluelyme, funny story of the bee. Have you see this other lyme story? A lady in wheel chair, so bad with lyme. Her nurse took her for a walk, and they bumped literally into a beehive. The nurse fled, she was stuck in the wheel chair. Her body was totally bitten.

And she was allergic to bee stings. She said: well, then my time arrived! But miraculously, she didn't die. On the contrary, her arthritis got better, her lyme got better, and she started then to sting bees on herself.

It's for me a big mystery. How can someone who was very allergic to bee stings, suddenly not get anaphylactic shock with hundreds of bites?

People think we keep inventing all these stories... But I heard so many of them, lived some of them myself, that I really believe there is much more out here, ready to be used, but we simply don't see, don't trust...

There are smaller versions of the MWO, to be sold for much cheaper prices. The old Lakhovsky versions, I don't think there are still many available and in use.

This guy in Switzlearnd offers to anyone the possibility to use it, but he is not 'responsible' for any consequence, he said. He's just a technician who put the machine back in use from an old flee market.

bluelyme
Member # 47170

Yes her name is ellie lobel she is on cover of the beekeeper magazine ..she is a real advocate and is spreading the word...

i will look up the smaller versions see if there are any in the desert here...a fellow from california was telling me about papimi machine he is going to try it on a couple of people with lyme .have you heard ?...

--------------------
Blue

Brussels
Member # 13480

It's amazing, isn't it? Whatever we learn, we are conditioned to think like what 'science' teach us.

If you got extreme allergic reactions to something, they say, you may die fast if you get the allergen inside you again. So, live in fear!!

How did this lady survive?

Your 'science' keeps telling you Americans, that you are ill because your genes are wrong.

Just read here in lymenet. Everyone believes that.

I find that exactly like giving you the death sentence: just accept you are ill, because it's your genes fault, and give up trying to get better!

Fortunately, here in Europe that is still not 'in fashion' as much as for you Americans!

Some MDs still believe on good nutrition, exercise, healthy life style being able to fix most health problems.

------------------------

Interesting machine, that Papimi. Again, the origins are on Tesla coils. Why not trying? It looks like a sophisticated PEMF device, and as I told you, even a violet ray (that is not pulsed) feels good to me.

There is also the Photon Genius, have you heard about it?

A short explanation of Lakhovsky coils:
http://teslapress.com/electrotherapy.html

This healing chamber was made by scientists:
http://breakthru-technologies.com/sites/breakthru-technologies.com/files/Tesla%20Healing%20Technology.pdf

Eric Dollard's new version of the MWO. No need of power supply to work:
http://aetherforce.com/erics-take-on-the-mwo-healing-antenna/

Brussels
Member # 13480

Eric Dollard's MWO easily explained (4 minutes):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1e5lqyeCRjk

Tesla Energy Lights: Dr. K uses this or a similar version.
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=tesla+energy+lights

I think this is not like an MWO, but similar (it uses different plasma gases, while the violet ray uses only one).

I do think Lakhovsky had a very big inspiration on doing his MWO using those golden proportions. And that it does work without power, makes you wonder....

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement