LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » NB PROTOCOL

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: NB PROTOCOL
daystar1952
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 3255

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daystar1952     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Guys.....I'm wondering if any of you have tried the NB Protocol? It's for bartonella, babesia, brucella and others. http://www.lyme-morgellons.com/ I'm wondering if anyone has tried it and if it is helpful
Posts: 1176 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluelyme
Member # 47170

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bluelyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was wondering too..hwell locked my post saying dood was extra passionate ..don mau has some good theorys ...i bought some msm anyways ..anybody try?..ingested silver doesnt sound plausible .i have main veined it with minimal results .

maybe its the sulfer careful if you have cbs mutations?

--------------------
Blue

Posts: 1539 | From southwest | Registered: Dec 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daystar1952
Member # 3255

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daystar1952     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had something strange happen with Don Mau. Out of the blue he friended me on Facebook and posted on my timeline links to articles and what looks like his website...that I put the link to above. I went to the site and read a bit.

It sounded maybe probable but awfully involved.I was able to write a response on my Timeline under his message...asking whose website that was.He didn't answer. I went to write back to him again and discovered that the post on my Timeline was gone, his Facebook page seems gone and while he was sort still listed as a friend I was unable to send him a private message. Now I cannot find that he is a friend either.If this was for real would more people be talking about it? The picture that WAS on a Facebook page looked a bit smirky to me. It all may be explainable but I am wary.

Posts: 1176 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Be WARY.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluelyme
Member # 47170

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bluelyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nobody has tried this? ...aint gunna do it as mono therapy but would some of the herbs help? Oil of oregano ?

--------------------
Blue

Posts: 1539 | From southwest | Registered: Dec 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, because we are careful about this person.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluelyme
Member # 47170

Ahhhh.ok

--------------------
Blue

Lymetoo
Member # 743

I can't tell what I know.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Way2Go
Member # 49960

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Way2Go     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I found that oil of oregano helped.

One drop in an eggcupful of almond oil. Rub into the scalp.
Only use for 2 or 3 days at a time and be careful not to get it into your eyes.
If you do, wash out with MORE ALMOND OIL NOT WATER

Also very helpful for females is putting a few drops of peppermint oil in an almond oil carrier onto "itchy bits".

--------------------
Sufficient unto the day...

Posts: 7 | From Devon, England | Registered: Feb 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WakeUp
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WakeUp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do tell Lymetoo-- or give us a hint about what you know about Mau!

Mau does seem to be very knowledgeable about Bartonella, agrobacterium and Morgellons-- almost like he once worked for a bioweapons lab... and knows the genetic engineering side of things-- although of course he doesn't present clinical evidence that his herb suggestions are effective --- and not risky.

I think Mau's complicated regimen had included **some** of the following herbs at a dosage of about 10-15 drops, but Im not positive:

*Cinnamon Bark tincture
*Cat’s Claw tincture 
*Usnea tincture
*Quina tincture 
*Chanca Piedra tincture-
*Barberry root tincture-
*Dragons Blood tincture-

Plus he included Alpha Lipoic acid (I think) and MSM water to be drunk throughout the day, if I remember right--and some other things.

Its just too complicated for me.

I think Cinnamon bark, Quina and Usnea may be a bit toxic to the liver, too. A better alternative to Cinnamon Bark is Cinnamon Zeylanicum powder-- it has lots of the eugenol with none of the liver destroying chemical, supposedly.

I can't take Cat's Claw anymore because it started to cause heart palpitations after I had take it for a few months. Im also a bit wary of the Usnea.

So I avoided Mau's protocol, though I think the Chanca Piedra might be a good idea since it destroys calcification, I dont know anything about Dragon's Blood.

If Mau is right-- that Bartonella is protected by a calcium shell or armor --- then Chanca piedra would be a necessary "softening" item, though-- for a killing agent against the Bartonella..

I must admit that I have benefited off of MSM, though.

Posts: 696 | From New York | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jory
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 50029

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jory     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi All, I've lurked here since last December, reading the knowledge and experiences of other members has really made a difference in my life.

I started NB Protocol four days ago, am also taking 200mg of Doxycycline per day. NB isn't hard to follow, and has made some noticeable improvements in the short time I am on it. I started at 5 drops tincture after no herx from 2 drops.

On day 2 my heart palpitations and breathing issues stopped and they haven't returned, today I am noticing less pain in my most troublesome spot. I should mention that I've had two tick bites and all the symptoms of morgellons disease, ie: a multitude of black specs, sharp glass-like objects coming out of the skin, and a four month parasitic battle that happily ended after twenty or so potassium permanganate baths (also daily application of rosemary oil.)

If anyone wants to discuss NB or anything morgellons feel free to get in touch. This is an awesome community and I'm glad I found it at the right time.

Jory

[ 03-15-2017, 05:22 PM: Message edited by: jory ]

Posts: 289 | From Montreal, Canada | Registered: Mar 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluelyme
Member # 47170

I tried the nb for a bit ...the quina may have lowered my platelets some ...but the dragons blood was way better than japknotweed ...also the silver anf oil of oregano were hard to keep up ..so i started injecting some in my port ...silver not oo. ....do tell 22?

--------------------
Blue

WakeUp
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WakeUp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jory-- Glad you're on the protocol. Let us know how it works out in the long run.

I took the opportunity to review the NB protocol again since I have had good results with MSM-- (I had made myself a short one page easier to follow review of this protocol a few months ago.)

I guess its not that overwhelming--I just need to get the 24 ounce mason jars for the MSM to sip throughout the day. I think the initial MSM phase is the detoxification phase. MSM is also supposedly great for inhibiting parasites since it makes the intestinal wall more difficult to latch onto for these critters, thus disrupting their master cycle--- I'll do a bit more research on the Quina and the Usnea, plus Ill make sure to take the cinnamon zeylanicum extract and not the regular cinnamon-- which has coumarin in it.

I just have so many supplements-- Cowden was too complicated for me with all the charts, etc. and I got a bit discouraged after several months-- since following rigid vitamin routines multiple times per day is not so easy for me-- due to memory issues..

We really need more science and actual herbal trials.

Posts: 696 | From New York | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jory
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 50029

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jory     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi WakeUp, thanks for your encouraging reply. I have some neck pain, and my lesions seem to be healing with use of african black soap (I am using the Dudu-Osan brand). The worst of my problems hasn't responded so far, these glass-like crystals coming out of my skin is hell. I should mention I haven't received my stock of Quina and Croton Lecheri (Dragons Blood) yet, so I am following the whole protocol as it is except those two. I'm silently praying that introducing those will knock out that problem.

I've tried to de-complicate the protocol by building a daily chore list, it's essentially a twice-a-day process that I look at when I wake up and am preparing for bed. If you or anyone else wants a copy I'll post it here. The only extra supplies as you mention are the two large glass jars, and I think pre-mixing the ALA and MSM in water does make a big difference in the uptake time.

Tomorrow I run out of doxycycline, it was a 14 day script from my last emergency visit. I have some on order but am not sure when it will show (14 days and counting..) I have leftover ciprofloxacin to resort to, also metronidazole (flagyl) but that stuff makes me woozy. Just thinking out loud here, I have no support whatsoever.

Hugs to everyone going through this.

Jory

Posts: 289 | From Montreal, Canada | Registered: Mar 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

quote:
Originally posted by WakeUp:
Do tell Lymetoo-- or give us a hint about what you know about Mau!

-
Lymenet does not take kindly to being constantly spammed by someone who is breaking the rules by advertising and selling.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

jory
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 50029

Hi Lymetoo, was the author of NB a spammer? What was he selling? He seems like a sincere person, altruistic for sure. Would be interested in reading anything worthwhile.
WakeUp
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9977

quote:
Originally posted by jory:
Hi WakeUp, thanks for your encouraging reply. I have some neck pain, and my lesions seem to be healing with use of african black soap (I am using the Dudu-Osan brand). The worst of my problems hasn't responded so far, these glass-like crystals coming out of my skin is hell. I should mention I haven't received my stock of Quina and Croton Lecheri (Dragons Blood) yet, so I am following the whole protocol as it is except those two. I'm silently praying that introducing those will knock out that problem.

I've tried to de-complicate the protocol by building a daily chore list, it's essentially a twice-a-day process that I look at when I wake up and am preparing for bed. If you or anyone else wants a copy I'll post it here. The only extra supplies as you mention are the two large glass jars, and I think pre-mixing the ALA and MSM in water does make a big difference in the uptake time.

Tomorrow I run out of doxycycline, it was a 14 day script from my last emergency visit. I have some on order but am not sure when it will show (14 days and counting..) I have leftover ciprofloxacin to resort to, also metronidazole (flagyl) but that stuff makes me woozy. Just thinking out loud here, I have no support whatsoever.

Hugs to everyone going through this.

Jory

Thanks Jory-- I'll put the Dragons Blood (croton lecheri) on my list of potential compounds. Yes-- if you could post your decomplicated regimen, that would be great.

The two things that completely cleared my skin (down to maybe 1 or 2 sores on my whole body) was the combo of daily MSM with Artemisia Annua (400 mg)with grapefruit seed extract. But Artemisinin (an antiprotozoal/ antiparasite herb) loses effectiveness after 6 weeks because the stomach develops an enzyme that disables it--- so it can't be used forever-- you must take a break from it. It also was not a cure-- but it greatly reduced the skin issues.

Anecdote: I have heard that some people got a cure from a double dose per body weight of Equimax (it has both ivermectin and praziquantel) It seems that vets and horse owners are also having to use double doses now because some of these parasites have gotten very strong and virulent. Horse forums are excellent sources of front line info on the battle in animals. There is also a facebook page of people (human beings) who have gotten good results from Fenbendazole, an animal dewormer.

I have yet to try any vet products, though-- and would not recommend them!!!

On the Doxy-- just remember that Eva Sapi showed that Doxycycline (in vitro) causes a great reduction in motile spirochetes--- but then also a huge increase in cysts(round bodies) which harbor up to 12 baby spirochetes each. Note the huge increase in "round bodies" on the doxycycline bars (pink) of these charts:
http://www.townsendletter.com/July2010/sapi0710.html

So you get a temporary relief from the Doxy, then wham-- the Lyme comes back due to round bodies. Sapi had shown that the cysts and live spiros plus biofilm colonies were killed by a combo of Samento (cats claw) and I believe Banderol.

This is war-- I personally believe we are dealing with a genetically modified lab organism encased in biofilm-- part spirochete- part protozoan, part-filaria--- with a little bartonella mixed in... !!!!

The greeks used to call these things Chimeras.

jory
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 50029

WakeUp, how much MSM did you use daily? I'm at a total of 4oz and am thinking it's safe to go higher.

Back in August and through November while dealing with a mess of lesions I did 9 two-dose Ivermectin horse paste-on-cracker treatments but with no lasting effect. At that time I thought I was dealing with an ages-old tick bite that ended up as crusted scabies. In November, the single day I wasn't covered up in Neem Oil (to see an infectious disease doctor), something matured and I had my second tick bite. It's left a scar that I think I'll have for life. Will look into Equimax for sure.

Thanks for the doxycycline info, although it's depressing. I invested in a 3 month supply along with a month of fluconazole (diflucan). Nobody here will dispense more than one dose of fluconazole, and I think my most pressing problems are fungal (I've had GI candida, and a skin candida overgrowth). Licorice root (well known as an anti-fungal, and specifically the DGL form) has really helped but not cured. Before I found NB Protocol I was consuming 12g of DGL per day to fend off palpitations and breathing problems (air hunger as some say). When the ER doctor told me my potassium was very low I was expecting it so I've stopped all DGL and am on potassium supplementation now. I still use a homemade licorice root oil (coconut oil & raw root) with good effects but again no cure.

I'll clean up the NB chores list and put it into a proper document as my writing is scribbly, will post it soon.

jory
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 50029

NB Protocol Quick Reference Guide:
http://imgur.com/tDRRTUY

If I forgot something or you find an error please let me know!

Jory

edit: fixed oz/mL amounts, typo, image version v1.0c

[ 03-16-2017, 09:13 PM: Message edited by: jory ]

bluelyme
Member # 47170

Chicken arise on healing well is having some success with abx dewormers ,infared sauna and antifungals ..

on the nb ...i will get back to the barberry and other herbs ...the mote treatment i do the more black spects exit ...

maybe why rifampin is such a doozy or tini/flagyl bee venom..

teasel and andrographis are in my arsenal now

--------------------
Blue

jory
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 50029

NB Protocol day #7, moved up to the full 15 drops as the herx is very limited, using 3oz msm per serving with 2tsp silver hydrosol. Woke up to filaments all over my back, looks as though I slept in a new blue/black sweater.. hm.

Made a silver hydrosol ointment with 1:1 licorice root infused coconut oil (from December, 400ml coconut to 60g licorice, 4hr steep time) and added 1/8 tsp petrolatum as emulsifier. Applied it to that awful horrible troublesome spot that sends me to hospitals. Mass exodus occurred, thousands of clear, white and blue/black things pouring out like nobody's business. Pain relieved. Debating an epsom salt bath although it's specifically not recommended in NB Protocol. I'm thinking the rationale is to not pull the silver out of the cells? Thoughts, anyone? Update: I didn't do it- showered in Dudu-Osun.

In other news I may have found an LLND, and the croton letcheri arrived from Amazon. It's a good day I think.

Here's a useful colloidal silver doc I found today:
http://www.bestyoucanget.com/Colloidal_Silver_User_Manual.pdf

edit: typo + more

[ 03-17-2017, 07:23 PM: Message edited by: jory ]

Lymetoo
Member # 743

quote:
Originally posted by jory:
[QB] Hi Lymetoo, was the author of NB a spammer? What was he selling?

-
yes, of course .. and it continues

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Tincup
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 5829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tincup         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Daystar,

You said... "I had something strange happen with Don Mau."

Yes, you hit the nail on the head there. There are a number of other people having serious problems with him. Too many, including our docs.

He has been referred to as the McStupid of the Morgellons Community. Currently he is hitting up people thru emails, online groups, etc. and seems to be he is in overdrive mode.

I also believe there are newly registered members here aiding and abetting. So do be aware, and especially of that website you posted a link to.

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

Posts: 20353 | From The Moon | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jory
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 50029

With all due respect, Tincup, if you're insinuating that I'm the author of the protocol I'm using please pm me for my personal website and blog that documents my ordeal now 8 months running. I have nothing to hide and nothing to gain.

Why does every lyme / morgellons support group devolve into conspiracy theory rubbish? This is a medical condition.

Jory

Tincup
Member # 5829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tincup         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't believe I've insinuated anything. Couldn't be more direct in what I said if I tried.

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

Posts: 20353 | From The Moon | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tincup
Member # 5829

Or maybe this is more direct? I really can't tell.

http://flash.lymenet.org/ubb/ultimatebb.php/topic/1/135652

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

jory
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 50029

Never mind Tincup, there's more value for everyone to see what I've been through.

My name is Jory ******. I'm a software developer and was diagnosed with morgellons by my non-lyme-literate dermatologist in December 2016.

I have seen over a dozen doctors including four infectious disease specialists, five dermatologists, two urologists, one immunologist,

and been to emergency at three different hospitals a dozen times for a severe infection in the most troubling spot in the male anatomy.

Lyme and morgellons are not understood at all in Canada, and Health Canada is letting all of us down by having untrained and unprepared staff.

This is my blog that shows through text and pictures what I've been through since July 2016:

If the author of NB Protocol is disliked for some reason, and in the absence of me having "real" medical treatment (as you can have from real LLMD's in the United States), let me give him the benefit of doubt -

I'm on day #8 and my palpitations and breathing problems have stopped, and last night the use of colloidal silver gave me relief like nothing else has.

Desperate people do desperate things, and the use of most everything in this protocol makes sense to me, except a few of the tinctures which I have no experience with, and quite frankly I'm willing to ride it out for a few months to see what happens.

Nothing is worse than suffering without support and that's the summary of my life for the last eight months.

Jory

edit: typos. removed links.

(breaking up the post for easier reading for many here)

[ 03-23-2017, 10:07 PM: Message edited by: jory ]

Tincup
Member # 5829

Jory,

Not sure why you aren't getting this? I am NOT engaging you or your comments. Not at all.

I'm glad you found something you think can help you after all you've been thru.

I am simply warning people, specifically Daystar in this post, that we've had a lot of problems with the NB protocol, the website & person at that website who has been attacking people. So please....

Breathe in, breathe out, move on.

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

jory
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 50029

I did get it, Tincup, after your second reply. Your first was just a catalyst to having me introduce myself, as I thought this thread could be useful to other readers with morgellons. Time will tell, and no hard feelings.
jory
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 50029

Found this interesting research doc a few weeks ago. It reports on the effectiveness of relatively common soaps for candida strains control, ie:

C. albicans
C. glabrata
C. tropicalis
C. pseudotropicalis

Dudu-Osun is in there, as are a few others I've tried. Dudu-Osun continues to heal my back like nothing else has.

"Soaps and Disinfectants / Germicides as Adjunct Antimycotic Cleansing-Agents in Cases of Vulvovaginal Candidasis"
See p286 for tables
http://bit.ly/2mV8p8U
Note: using bit.ly because this forum software doesn't support parenthesis and the original url contains them

jory
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 50029

Day #10 of NB Protocol for morgellons treatment. Nosebleeds, testicle pain, neck pain, still seeing masses of fluorescent blue fibers pour out of my back and onto my washcloths and shirts. Other stuff is coming out too, I can't even guess what they are but it's gross.

Ran out of silver hydrosol, decided $30 for 120ml is robbery (and will break my bank). Bought two canadian mint 99.99% silver coins and made a basic 27v ionic generator from three nine volt batteries. Already had a TDS meter as I've long used a distiller. Learned about making colloidal solutions from ionics with corn syrup and heat. Made a liter of filtered 115ppm colloidal silver in about 2hrs, enough to make 11 diluted liters of 10ppm each. Very cost effective and comforting to know that if it continues to work, I have a good supply. If you want the instructions I'll post a link.

Current NB Dosing am/pm:
1tsp sodium bicarb water
355ml ALA water (150mg) + 150mg capsule
180ml MSM water (6g)
15 drops all tinctures in 100ml water

Morning only:
1200mg NAC
400mg coenzyme q10
1400mg cod liver oil
1400mg phosphatidyl choline
2x b-50 complex

Increased the daily dose of 10ppm silver to 30ml (1oz) every three hours for approx 180ml or 6oz per day.

Showers only, dudu-osun soap only. Am now on bar #3 and back lesions have turned a shade of pink, no longer red. They're really healing!!

Not taking any antibiotics now. Was on a candida diet since new years, had my first slice of pizza in months today. I was depressed and it was good and the sun was out and..

Overall pain level: 8/10, will crawl under a blankie soon. Thanks for reading, hope my experiences help someone.

edit: typo

WakeUp
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9977

Thanks Jory-- excellent summary.

So far I have been doing the MSM water with a 24 ounce mason jar, the NAC, CoQ10 and the ALA -- trying to get a good morning routine down for these items-- will need to finish the ones with magnesium stearate and purchase new without the stearate. Will add in the rest later.

My biggest challenge is just keeping a disciplined routine.

jory
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 50029

Hi WakeUp,

I wasn't able to find an affordable ALA without magnesium stearate on short notice, so I've been using that. I think the T-cell claims are misguided, there's only one research document that everyone points to. Clumping is another story though, and I really have to mix it up well to get a uniform distribution.

To make NB dosing easier I'm calculating one full dropper of tincture at about 20 drops or 1ml. One dropper of each makes it much simpler to prepare. The biggest chore is the moringa, and I've slacked these past couple of days.

The blue fibers have stopped appearing for the most part, now it's solid white eggs (?) pouring out of my nether region where I've had the most trouble. It's ******* (my censorship) horrible!! I went back on metronidazole today (I have 8 days worth left from my last ER visit), these things are scaring the hell out of me. I had a moment of weakness somewhere around 4am and ordered abendazole and the equimax you recommended. Experiments for April, I guess. Dear Lord. If anyone has ideas on what I should be doing PLEASE let me know, I'm on my own in this third world country called Canada.

Colloidal silver experiments continue. I made a corn starch/20ppm gel which had a nice consistency but didn't bring anything to the surface. A mix of coconut oil and 20ppm again created a volcano of extractions so I'll keep using that until something internal starts reducing them. Holy **** this is nasty.

I do have some good news, my back lesions continue to get better with every shower. Here's a link to a good deal for a 6-pack of dudu-osun ($4 per bar, Amazon Canada):

https://www.amazon.ca/Dudu-Osun-Black-Soap-150g/dp/B00GI0P8SU

Hugs to you & everyone here.

Jory

Update: The Igenex tests arrived today. Suggestions for which tests I should be doing is welcome. Currently I'm thinking of the lyme LPB panel and the new western regional co-infection panel 5085. Thoughts?

[ 03-23-2017, 10:08 PM: Message edited by: jory ]

bluelyme
Member # 47170

Are you using the oil of oregano topically and internallly ....can you add bvt to regimen?

God speed jory keep us posted ...iv silver helped me expel the black specs ...

i did read that borax mixed with calcium as paste kill them topically ...but that was on curezone

--------------------
Blue

ukcarry
Member # 18147

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ukcarry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jory, have you tried baths with Kleen Green or borax on its own or with Epsom salts or mustard seed? Also you can make up a lotion using borax, distilled water and hydrogen peroxide (food grade 3%) to dab on lesions.
Posts: 1647 | From UK | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jory
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 50029

Hi Bluelyme and Ukcarry,

I haven't started using the oil of oregano internally yet, it's only indicated at 6 months in of NB Protocol. Do you suggest I start it early? Topically I'm doing okay, my lesions are quiet and fading with daily use of dudu-osun soap. The black specs are rare now, 20 or so potassium permanganate baths really cleared up my skin.

Borax helped a lot, for several months I used "Ted's Mange Cure" which is a 1% hydrogen peroxide / borax disinfectant wash. It stopped the emergence of new mites and let me live a semi-normal life. I'm off of it since January or so.

I haven't used Kleen Green or any enzyme products. Epsom salt / hydrogen peroxide baths were very helpful and I have stopped all baths since starting NB Protocol. Now it's only showers with dudu-osun soap.

My problems are mostly internal now, and I have a **lot** of pain as these "things" come out of me. Nosebleeds, flu-like symptoms, and lightheadedness have become my new normal.

Jory

edit: removed links

[ 03-23-2017, 10:09 PM: Message edited by: jory ]

jory
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 50029

In December I gave up on my self-diagnosis of scabies, it's what most morgellons sufferers think they have at first. At that time I had already written a book on how to overcome, and if anyone wants a free copy please send me a pm.

edit: removed links

[ 03-23-2017, 10:10 PM: Message edited by: jory ]

bluelyme
Member # 47170

Yes start topically with the oil of oregano ...i jumped in with internal pulsing it tho with rifampin and zith ...and everything else under the sun

--------------------
Blue

jory
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 50029

NB Day #15. I feel like death today, nobody should ever go through this. Testicle pain, sick stomach, more pain and horrible activity in the worst place. Flu symptoms and my chest is heavy with a runny nose. Drove to the best health food store and bought oil of oregano, more cat's claw, more milk thistle, and an andrographis antiviral blend. Got a $245 speeding ticket on my way home - 80 in a 50 zone (km/hr, metric here in Canada) as I was coming off a highway ramp. Not my day.

edit: added metric note, I usually drive like a granny.

[ 03-24-2017, 05:06 PM: Message edited by: jory ]

bluelyme
Member # 47170

Awww give jory a break ...keep us posted ...careful with herx back down if you need

--------------------
Blue

jory
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 50029

Thanks Blue, it's a rough day and I can't get any sleep with all this discomfort. Hard to believe this is my life now.
Maine4ever
Member # 48433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maine4ever         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi! Wish you all well in your search for healing. I have Lyme, Anaplasmosis and ??. Been treating myself after a failed 21 days on Doxy two years ago.
I've done a lot of research especially when I first started into the "frauds" posing as Drs online. My criteria was to eliminate anyone recommending or worse "pushing" untested or dangerous drugs. I red flagged those that need to be closely monitored by lab tests or administered carefully as I have the beginning of kidney disease. I also checked for known drug interactions.
Don Mau was on the list because of his lack of a "history" and use of silver. I also questioned the Cowden, Marshall and Dr K* protocols. That doesn't mean they are all bad just I had questions that I couldn't answer.
I have gone from 5% functional to 75% in 2 years. I would highly recommend everyone look at this website: http://www.treatlyme.net/ Dr R* is the only online source of info I trust 100%. He's not not trying to sell anything and he has a ton of great info. It is worth the small fee to access the full online "Lyme book" as it has answers to most questions as well as directions, step by step on how to heal yourself.

He also has a free Q&A webinar that you can call and ask questions. It's very helpful just to listen to other people's questions if only to know you are not in this alone.

Just FYI- Samento (or Saventaro) and Baderol are the mainstay of my treatment. I used Zahler Paraguard for one series of doses which was when the big improvement occurred as well as Oregano oil, grapefruit seed extract and Olive leaf extract. I also take many supportive supplements like NAC, alpha lipoic, CoQ10, serrapeptase, l-glutamine, milk thistle, etc.

My best to you all as you experience this journey of healing. Please be very very careful because if you don't know what you are doing these treatments can be harmful. Make sure you are getting a lab test done to check your kidney function every 6 months if you are taking silver or some of the more toxic drugs!

***edited names of LLMD's***

[ 03-26-2017, 07:56 PM: Message edited by: Lymetoo ]

Posts: 2 | From Maine | Registered: Jul 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jory
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 50029

Thank you Maine, I am using colloidal silver and most of the supportive otc products you mentioned. I will keep on top of my blood and urine tests. Big hug to you from an internet stranger.

Today is NB day #16. The herxing has found its way into my head now, I feel soreness and am more lightheaded than yesterday. All my muscles feel like they just had a 3 hour intensive workout. Flu-like symptoms continue, runny nose, stomach strangeness, and the other stuff.. no changes.

I'm noticing something different today, since adding the oregano oil my reactions are much stronger. Monday I plan to have blood drawn and to send off the collection kits to igenex. In the absence of proper advice I've chosen the lyme panel B, co-infection 5085 panel, and babesia microti standalone test. If someone has experience here please chime in, this is the last of my retirement savings being spent.

Thanks to everyone who has given me ideas and support.

Jory

edit: added b.microti test

[ 03-25-2017, 08:36 PM: Message edited by: jory ]

jory
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 50029

NB Day #17. Welts have re-appeared on my back, the palpitations and breathing problems have also returned. The pain in my neck is terrible. I really don't know today..
bluelyme
Member # 47170

Have you considered ivermectin ? It can be had at a 4 legged place then dosed for your weight

--------------------
Blue

jory
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 50029

Hi Blue, I did nine two day Ivermectin tube treatments (18 in all) between July and November last year without any lasting improvements. Stromectol isn't available in Canada and I had to resort to treating myself like a horse. Neiiiiigh!

Sitting at a test center waiting for blood to be drawn for immunology and igenex tests. Happy Monday.

Jory

Update: Test center refused me (CLSC), went to a second one that refused me (Mt. Sinai Hospital), went to a third clinic (Forcemedic) - they don't do that. Now at my fourth clinic (Physimed) with high hopes. HEALTH CANADA SUCKS!

Second update: Fourth clinic refused to draw blood for the igenex tests, despite me being told that they would. I waited from 9AM to 1:45PM at Physimed Montreal for nothing. The doctor "was afraid for her license". HEALTH CANADA SUCKS!! all these doctors are uneducated wimps whose Hippocratic vows mean nothing. I'm in agony here.

[ 03-27-2017, 04:00 PM: Message edited by: jory ]

jory
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 50029

Update: This protocol was aborted at day #25, it was just another failed attempt at getting well. While I understand that the intentions behind this protocol were good, it just didn't work for my morgellons/lyme/co-infections. I literally felt like I was going to die. I'm posting this update because I was asked to, I hope it serves you well.

Jory

edit: My story continues from 3/27/17 here:
http://flash.lymenet.org/scripts/ultimatebb.cgi/topic/2/27776

ukcarry
Member # 18147

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ukcarry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry it didn't help you, Jory and thank you for reporting that.

Out of interest, do you know if you also have the Fry bug/ fl1953/ protomyxzoa rheumatica, more recently described as largely the same DNA as funneliformis mosseae?

I ask because I came across a couple of people, practitioners, I think, who said that all their protomyxzoa people had Morgellons too.

Posts: 1647 | From UK | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jory
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 50029

Hi ukcarry, I haven't been tested for this fry bug, it's the first time I hear of it. What labs offer this?
bluelyme
Member # 47170

on dr fry in az does it ...his slides from 2017 conference were most interesting he alludes to alinia coptis and others ...said most ai and hypercoagulation is this protozoa.

here is intresting info on essential oils , cass ingram and other may be sorta right

http://biorxiv.org/content/biorxiv/early/2017/05/17/130898.full.pdf

--------------------
Blue

ukcarry
Member # 18147

Hi Jory, so far as I know, it is only Fry Labs that offered (and I assume still offer) testing. From what others have said, it is pretty expensive. I don't know what the current state of play is though. I was just intrigued by reading the odd comment by people linking it with Morgellons.

At first, Dr Fry described it as a protozoa, but now apparently sees it as more of a fungus (ie funneliformis mosseae). Several people here have written about it as Protomyxzoa rheumatica, so you could do a search here.

ukcarry
Member # 18147

http://protomyxzoa.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Protomyxzoa_rheumatica.pdf

The above includes a symptoms list, but is not very up-to -date.

jory
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 50029

Thanks for that paper, Blue, very interesting to read as there is some overlap with NB Protocol (cinnamon tincture, oregano oil).

Ukcarry that's some fascinating stuff, the symptoms are very much like mine. Does this doctor offer a mail-in test?

ukcarry
Member # 18147

That I am not sure, Jory, but I think so, presumably signed for by a doctor. You need to have a look at his site to see (think it's frylabs.com).

I remember the post I saw said that although not everybody with proto had Morgellons, all her clients with Morgellons had proto.

I find it interesting that proto is now being seen as a fungus rather than protozoa (sharing ninety something percent of the DNA of funneliformis mosseae), given the fungus component of Morgellons.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement