LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Does oregano kill lyme just as well as buhner, etc?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Does oregano kill lyme just as well as buhner, etc?
Kaseyyy
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 43797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kaseyyy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't tell what is making me feel sick, or maybe it's everything combined. I always have low energy but every so often I feel sort of achy and I feel unwell mainly always. Gluten, a sensitivity, lyme, candida, the list goes on.. Took monastery of herbs for babesia, bartonella, a parasite and candida but I think I still have some candida..

How can I tell what exactly is making me feel so bad? I really don't know.

I was wondering what the difference was between taking oregano for lyme vs buhner / cowden protocol. Can oregano kill lyme too?

Posts: 315 | From Allentown | Registered: May 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kaseyyy
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 43797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kaseyyy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please help [Smile]
Posts: 315 | From Allentown | Registered: May 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marz
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 3446

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm wondering too. I know it hits viral infections and candida.

I save it for first sign of a cold.

Anyone know?

Posts: 1297 | From USA | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluelyme
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 47170

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bluelyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One guy thinks oregano hits bart..I been using topically ...in milk in a bath holy herxin

--------------------
Blue

Posts: 1539 | From southwest | Registered: Dec 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Infections do cause some symptoms, but what causes MORE symptoms for me are die-off toxins.

I can somehow live with low grade infections, without being bothered much... But once I attack these, I crash.

the only way not to crash, is to take binders, in great amounts, many times a day. People usually do not do that and blame infections.

In fact, i could NEVER stand oregano oils (ingested, I mean). Too strong. I'd rather go slow than fast.

Even going slow, I take binders, non-stop.

What pays off is that I feel better almost immediately after binders.

It's like a roller coaster: toxins start to accumulate, I feel crap; I take binders, start to feel better; binder effect finishes, i crash again, and so on....

The more experience you have, the less you crash because you start taking binders before the curve goes down.

but to know which binders you need, is an art in itself. Usually one binder only is not enough.

Like herbs, you need binders in combination. They work MUCH better in combination than alone. Like herbs!

I use energy testing to find out which binders, how much I need...

For people who can't test, you got to keep guessing. Intuition does help too, but mostly, it is experience that counts most, I think.

--------------------------------------------
Just think one thing: critters evolved with us, for very long.

Herxes are their way to fight back against us.

They poison us, so that we can't fight back (our immune system collapses with excess of toxins, critters then win).

Herxes are not something to ignore, because herxes are the MAIN weapon some critters have to fight and win the war against our immune system.

Ignoring herxes, is to ignore the pathogen smartest weapon.

Most LLMDs will ignore herxes, thinking only the critters' death matters.

The problem is that critters are smarter than most LLMDs! It's a joke, but not much of a joke...!!

Some critters are sacrificed, pour their toxic content in the host's body when they die, so that their majority wins. That is how it's been forever.

That is how so many intelligent humans and LLMDs cannot fight some chronic infections: they simply think about killing them, not cleaning the mess.

In the end, critters win.

--------------------------------------------------

Their toxins ruin our livers, gall bladders, kidneys, guts, clog our lymph nodes, then no gland will work properly,...

... then we can't digest anything well, we can't sleep well (anxiety), we can't even think well (fog), not even see well (it's a sort of multi organ collapse), ...

...our autonomic nervous system gets a mess (because herxes = neurotoxins) , we still go down, then we get more inflammation all over, more allergies, ... well, then they win.

Killing them is winning individual battles. Toxins win the war (in my opinion).

Some people are maybe luckier to have better detox systems working. I was not that lucky....

Cleaning the body is taking away their best weapon against us, because our immune systems only work properly in a clean, well nourished, well rested (after good deep night sleep) environments.

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement