LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Reactions to everything oral, electrical current, etc

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Reactions to everything oral, electrical current, etc
mjo
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7876

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lyme doc says reactions are due to pins and plate placed in severely broken ankle two years ago. Wants me to have them taken out.

Surgeon cautions and says it would be major surgery again.

Ankle is great, bothers me very rarely. Surgeon did a great job putting me back together.

Thoughts?

Posts: 422 | From Luck home | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Many people react to things, orally, and electrosmog.

I did, and I have no metal plates...

For me, what helped me a lot was chelation of heavy metals, then treating infections, lyme, candida, and recently, two things helped me, I think: kimchi (probiotic) and the violet ray (energy, change of cell voltage).

It took me years to go over these problems (electrosensitivity, and food allergies), and I'm not done, but it's MUCH better.

What I would treat though, in your place, is the scar of the surgery, before doing another big surgery. Very easy to treat with neural therapy.

google neural therapy, scars, interference field, procaine injections.

Does your dr test you energetically? How did he find out that the ankle is a problem for your allergies / oversensitivity?

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Before injuring yourself more, read this:

http://flash.lymenet.org/ubb/ultimatebb.php/topic/3/36299

Especially this one:

Mast Cell Disease 101

http://www.sneeze.com/allergy-resources/mast-cell-disease-101/

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keebler
Honored Contributor (25K+ posts)
Member # 12673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keebler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-
It would be different if you had inside your body some recalled product (and this happens, actually but would than have caused major trouble and you'd know that). This is not the reality for your situation, though.

I would not, not, not even consider such a surgery as you say it's doing fine, no problem at all with the site and a major operation would be very complex and most likely could have other risks and long term pain / consequences.

To me, that advice is just unthinkable. Absolutely unthinkable. This does not sound like sound advice at all.
-

Posts: 48021 | From Tree House | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keebler
Member # 12673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keebler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-
My first Qigong class: nice little experiment.

We each did an arm strength test. Then each held a hair dryer while on for about ten seconds and then

literally failed that same arm strength test.

then did a bit of Qigong and redid the arm strength test and did just fine, all strong again. I was amazed. I experienced that for myself so it really made an impression.

There are things we can do to compensate by our own awareness, breathe, moving energy through moving our body, etc.
-

Posts: 48021 | From Tree House | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keebler
Member # 12673

-
If you have a cell phone, or any kind electronics, really:

Be sure not to be around such when it's in use. Especially, don't have it in your bedroom. Keep it as far away from you as possible, at least when you are at home.

Even when a cell phone is off, it's best to keep your distance.
-

Keebler
Member # 12673

-
https://www.goodreads.com/work/quotes/14190285-zapped-why-your-cell-phone-shouldn-t-be-your-alarm-clock-and-1-268-ways

Zapped: Why Your Cell Phone Shouldn't Be Your Alarm Clock and 1,268 Ways to Outsmart the Hazards of Electronic Pollution

by Ann Louise Gittleman

Preview here
-

mjo
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7876

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Read every word of Afrin's book, with many trips to the Glossary!!

Lyme doc recommended Claritin, broke out in tiny bumps on forehead after 2 weeks and they're still there months later.

Been trying Pepcid, but do question lowering stomach acid, thinking that's not a good thing, especially with suspected absorption problems already.

Posts: 422 | From Luck home | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjo
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7876

Keebler. Thanks.

Also have been thinking about asking how those on MCAD protocols are faring? What their docs did for testing? (Mine did no testing.)

mjo
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7876

Brussels. I was prescribed an Alpha-Stim machine.

Thought it helped me sleep more deeply at first, then it interfered with sleep, then got so it was making me miserable by increasing my already indescribable tinnitus. The horror would last for a day or more.

Catgirl
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 31149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's a personal decision. I would get them out though, JMO. Metal in the body is the worst for lyme and the lyme docs know it. Do you have amalgams? If so, that is where I'd start.

--------------------
--Keep an open mind about everything. Also, remember to visit ACTIVISM (we can change things together).

Posts: 5418 | From earth | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjo
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7876

Ye, everyone says amalgams are bad, but there's no way I have access to the kind of money it would take to get all of them out of my mouth.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement