LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Electromagnetic Sensitivity: Recommended Clothing and Cars

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Electromagnetic Sensitivity: Recommended Clothing and Cars
Jubilee
Member # 30343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My sensitivity has gotten much worse, and I am in need of the silver barrier clothing. Could you share what you like and where you have purchased it? Also, it seems that I need to buy a lower EM car. Any suggestions?
Posts: 89 | From USA | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MichaelTampa
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 24868

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MichaelTampa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Regarding the cars, and EMF's, it is only with great reluctance that I permit time to pass with the idiotic humans continuing to control the planet and technology, but so be it ...

I have heard that the hybrids are the worst. As I think back, I wonder what context that was in, perhaps before the all-electric vehicles. So the all-electrics might be as bad. Apparently the problem with the hybrids is all the electricity flowing through the batteries, the location the batteries are placed, and the lack of shielding. Perhaps this could improve, or their could be exceptions, if there were an automaker concerned about that.

I presume also that any car equipped with GPS is a wireless signal nightmare, unless it could be turned off.

Before they outlawed sale of the good light bulbs, I stocked up with what is hoped to be a lifetime supply. It is much more difficult in the world of cars to stock up with a lifetime supply of not completely pathetic cars ... just a bit too expense for that, and likely would not last anyway.

Is there something in particular that you don't like about your car, or a reason to believe that you can find a lower-EMF one? Curious why you are presuming you need to do better there.

Posts: 1927 | From se usa | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catgirl
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 31149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ideally you want a car without the navigator system in it (screen). You can turn it off but there are still antennae (I can feel them in my hubby's car even when the navigator is powered down). Any car with out it will do. I'm with Michel, no hybrids.

If you can work on heavy metals that would help. It has helped me a lot. Sorry, I don't know about the clothing. I'm just working on heavy metals and parasites (the two go hand in hand).

Michael, I did the same thing with the light bulbs (stocked up)! :)

I think this is free for today. Watch this:

https://go2.thetruthaboutcancer.com/interviews/waverider/?utm_campaign=waverider&utm_medium=email&utm_source=maropost&utm_content=2017-03-08&utm_term=

--------------------
--Keep an open mind about everything. Also, remember to visit ACTIVISM (we can change things together).

Posts: 5418 | From earth | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jubilee
Member # 30343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks a ton for responses. I have been so isolated by illness and WiFi sensitivity that I feel like I live in a vacuum.

Michael, my symptoms have gotten so much worse (tinnitus, etc.)that it is difficult to drive by a cell tower. My car has lots of electric features that create a huge magnetic field as measured by my gauss meter. I am feeling sicker the moment I turn the key in the ignition.

For me the exposure is cumulative. I know that newer cars with GPS would not be good for me. I hope to sell mine (Toyota Avalon), and find something calmer and still safe and with a smooth ride for the sake of my joints.

Catgirl, I think you are right about the car WiFi antenna even when theoretically disengaged.

I have tried to address my very high heavy metals (lead, etc.), but most attempts have mobilized more than I could excrete. I have moved them into my brain and experienced dizziness, cognition issues, etc. that I couldn't resolve with a Swedish sauna or coffee enema in the same way that I treat Lyme and mold toxins.

Catgirl, I have every evidence of having some of the methylation issues that make detoxification more tricky. Can you tell me how you approached this that has led to some success for you?

I am in an area of the country that is humid and has very high mold in buildings. With my limited resources, I have not been able to buy better housing.

This area has minimal Lyme literate/toxin literate alternative care to guide me. I do have limited contact with a few doctors who are open to learning or advising, but this is a complex issue that most doctors who take insurance don't want. I have spent my life savings going to doctors and clinics, here and elsewhere. Some have helped, but I couldn't continue due to money and ability to travel when sick.

I haven't left this area, because I have felt too sick to comfortably leave my friends and support network here for a place where I know no one.

I believe God can help me find a way, but short term I need to limit exposure and find ways to patch the affects of toxins I can't control. I am always hoping for the strength and guidance and opportunity to move. Meanwhile I am doing all in my power to find medical care here or get my health in a better place so I can move.

I have bought clothing imbedded with silver as a protection, it does help, but all that I have bought is either very poor quality or has a chemical finish that I don't tolerate.

Thanks again for hearing me and responding. I am so needing new answers.

Posts: 89 | From USA | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MichaelTampa
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 24868

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MichaelTampa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow ... that's a tough go ... unless your car now is super-high-tech for today's world ... perhaps you can find a car from the early 2000's ... that might be a quality brand that would still be reliable enough for you.

But given the driving by cell tower issue, it just seems critical to do what you can to reduce the sensitivity. In the end that sounds like it might be more important than finding a better car (if you even can).

As far as capturing and removing heavy metals, have you tried Biopure's ZeoBind or atlantic dulse seaweed?

Posts: 1927 | From se usa | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lookup
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 44574

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lookup     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think I have figured out something, as I too, am sensitive to EMF to some degree. I can NOT have a cell phone around me and never can I put one up to my head.

Metals are part of the picture as you already stated.

The other part, besides methylation, is the sulfation(thiol) Detox Pathway 2. Dr Amy Yasko states that sulfation should be addressed BEFORE methylation as sulfation is the last detox process than can get plugged from what methylation dumps.

One can experiment with cutting out high thiol content foods for 7-10 days. If one feels better, then that is a hint that there could be sulphur(thiol) detox issues.

Thiol loves mercury and mercury reacts to EMF. Mercury mucks up enzyme pathways, esp. and can be felt in the brain. Not being able to detox sulphur (thiol) makes ammonia which can go to the brain and cause massive brain fog.

Here is a much better explanation of what I am talking about:
http://drjockers.com/cbs-mutation-low-sulfur-diet/

Here is a list of low and high thiol foods.
http://www.livingnetwork.co.za/chelationnetwork/food/high-sulfur-sulphur-food-list/

There are lots of foods one can still eat. That is the good news.

To compliment the diet the use of binders is good. I use Takisumi,a bamboo charcoal.

One supplement that helps with memory and the enzymes(that get messed up with metals)/protein metabolism issue is Standard Process Ribonucleic Acid.

Dr. Lebowitz has product called Body Guard and it helps with EMF sensitivity.

http://supremenutritionproducts.com/BodyguardSupreme/index.html

This so interesting! Supplements to avoid as they can make the lack of sulfation detox worse:

"Supplements High in Sulfur/Thiol Groups

ALA (Alpha Lipoic Acid or Thioctic Acid). Obviously this needs to be used for chelation purposes at some point, whether you are sulfur intolerant or not,

but it MUST always be used properly, and according to its half-life, as described in Andy Cutler’s oral chelation protocol.

If you are sulfur-sensitive, you may only tolerate small amounts of ALA, so start low just in case. This is not always true, but worth remembering. Also, do not take ALA during your sulfur exclusion trial.

bromelain and papain (use enzymes derived from animals)

chlorella,

cysteine

dairy source acidophilus,

DMSO,

extracts of the high sulphur foods,

glutathione,

NAC,

MSM,

Methionine (converts down into cysteine)

Turmeric is really good at raising thiol levels. [Frown]

Supplements that are safe for you and are worth trying as they actually support the sulfur pathways

Molybdenum is very good at supporting the sulfur pathway and worthwhile supplementing. Dose = 500 – 1000mcg/day.

If you have elevated cysteine and you want to convert some glutathione, take 2:1 weight ratio of glutamine and glycine and your body will do the rest."

http://www.livingnetwork.co.za/chelationnetwork/food/high-sulfur-sulphur-food-list/

Klinghardt figured out another situation that could be tied up in the above situation and that is the Mauve Factor (KPU) where he has found 80% or higher rates in people with Lyme.

http://www.betterhealthguy.com/images/stories/PDF/kpu_klinghardt_explore_18-6.pdf

But, to keep things simple, cutting out high thiol foods for a test is a start.

[ 03-10-2017, 07:16 PM: Message edited by: lookup ]

Posts: 764 | From Northwest | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catgirl
Member # 31149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry, I just saw this. I'm out of town for a few days but can tell you briefly that I have detox issues as well. I use products with EDTA in them. I think Interphase plus is one you can try that is over the counter. My doc has me on a compounded prescripton that hae EDTA in it (artemsinin).

The EDTA really pulls metals out. Also CORE is great for me. Many lyme patients have KPU and may not even know it. Core helps replenish the correct amount of minerals so I can detox metals.

I can tell you that I wasted my time before doing other stuff but this works for me. Also binders. You must take binders or the metals will just re circulate. I'll be back in a few days if you have more questions. [Smile]

Also, Takesumi or bentonite clay are great binders for removing mold.

http://planetthrive.com/2010/04/hpukpu-protocol-for-lyme-and-autism/

--------------------
--Keep an open mind about everything. Also, remember to visit ACTIVISM (we can change things together).

Posts: 5418 | From earth | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lookup
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 44574

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lookup     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yay! Catgirl! I was going to mention CORE but my post was so long already. CORE is great! I bought that for our family member who didn't feel like taking it so I thought I'd try it so as to not waste them and wow! What a difference I felt! Hmmmm....
Posts: 764 | From Northwest | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hiker53
Member # 6046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What is CORE?

--------------------
Hiker53

"God is light. In Him there is no
darkness." 1John 1:5

Posts: 8885 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lookup
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 44574

hiker53, here is a link:
https://biopureus.com/product/338/

I take it at about 5am and go back to bed. I noticed when I woke up, at 7am, I felt amazingly calm (didn't really realize before taking it that I wasn't calm when I woke up in the morning). So, interesting...

Jubilee
Member # 30343

Wow! Fantastic information! Thank you for attending to my needs.

I have started to apply reducing sulfur sources.

So tumeric is possibly not helpful, because it raises thiol?

lookup
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 44574

Affirmative Jubilee! Turmeric raises thiol levels and chlorella. Maybe that's why some people do really well on chlorella and some don't. I feel an aversion towards chlorella but love the edible clays. Now, maybe I know why!
Catgirl
Member # 31149

Thanks Jubilee and lookup! Glad you found it hiker. :)

Jubilee, just want to warn you about Core. Not everyone can handle it for whatever reasons, we are all different. I have detox issues and the first few times I took it I dumped a lot of heavy metals. It seemed like my body was starving for that exact formula to release the metals. My brain hurt so bad afterwards (massive herx like none other).

Make sure you have stuff to detox in case your experience is like mine. Coffee enemas are a must, IMO. They help to clear the brain, and rest of body. They clean the blood in 15 minutes. If I were you I would have someone muscle test you for this product. I took just one or two pills.

--------------------

Brussels
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry about your EMR sensitivity.

It's one of the THE worse things that still keep people ill, according to dr. K.

For me, the suffering from it reached its peak during lyme, then slowly reduced.

The moment I am exposed to a lot of EMRs, specially DURING SLEEP, it ruins my day (in wified-hotels, for example).

The best treatment is for me:
- wifi exposure reduction during the day and night. The more exposure, the more the sensitivity increases.

It's cumulative, like X-ray radiation.

- clothing: silver clothing or so (just look around the net, loads of alternatives).
A top (underwear) and a sort of thin shorts can protect most organs).

There are cheaper alternatives today, much cheaper than 10 years ago.

- silver net around the bed AND grounding mat that you can build yourself and connect to the real earth with a stick, if that is possible where you live.

- an amazing calming feeling comes from grounding, one of the most healing powers of nature.

If you doubt it, just take a white cotton sheet, spread it on grass and let skin contact to the sheet.

It's such an amazing feeling, but you feel it only about 40 minutes after.

The sicker you are from EMRs, it takes longer to feel your nervous system calming.

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Try Clean Sweep from Vital Force Technology.

http://www.pureenergyrx.com/cleansweep.html

If you can watch the video in the link, it's informative.

Clean Sweep is the product that is the most known from VFT.

It looks like very strange at first sight, but if you follow the research done in university labs (like Univ of California) using Clean Sweep to protect cells from GAMMA RADIATION, you'll be surprised.

the amount of cells that survive Gamma RAdiation only because the environment was cleaned from bad imprints (EMR are the worst imprints in our society, in my opinion) cannot be dismissed.

It's a clear increase from 50% of survival to 80% of survival!!!

If these results are true, it does makes me wonder, that EMR is maybe WHY we can't easily heal from lyme or chronic diseases.

Maybe, EMRs are THE main reason cells cannot come back to full vitality.

Clean Sweep is cheap, and if you are EMR sensitive, you'll probably feel the effect of the Clean Sweeping almost immediately.

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement