LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » GcMaf in energy form

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: GcMaf in energy form
Brussels
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know how many of you are familiar with GcMaf.

https://immunocentre.eu/what-is-gcmaf/

http://leadingedgehealthcoaching.co.uk/blog/2015/8/2/gcmaf-and-nagalase-explained

I wished I could take it, but treatment costs were about 4,000 dollars a week.

I was already in lyme remission when I heard about GcMaf, so 4,000 dollars a week for many weeks would have been A BIT extravagant!

There was then, the yoghurt version of GcMaf, less strong, called Bravo, a bit cheaper, but still, on the hundreds of dollars. I always let it in my wishing list, but never ordered it.

Researchers have been murdered for that GcMaf developement! It means, they DID get into something real good.

GcMaf has been banned from the US, then in Europe.

Clinics using that still need to keep changing addresses and countries here in Europe.

It's a TOTAL shame. I'm really not proud to be part of humankind, when I think about that.

I'm not sure I can talk about this openly... So I won't.

But my lyme dr told me he's having VERY good experiences with energy-imprinted GcMaf.

He follows dr. K's ART (Seattle), works in Switzerland (where I live), and treats lyme for at least 2 decades.

I don't think you can order the product directly, but a practitioner can (anyone practicing naturopathy, or energy treatment, or medicine, or dentistry, or even a vet, because they have products for veterinary use too).

They won't disclose the whole content of products easily, due to fear, which is comprehensible. But if you get a practitioner willing to try GcMaf in imprinted energetic form, as him/ her to contact the company.

If you want more details, contact me through PM.

I'd rather not write everything openly, to protect them (so that they still keep doing that energy imprint).

GcMaf is indicated against viruses, cancer, chronic fatigue.

If you read the 2 websites above, which are short, you'll have whole picture of what GcMaf does.

Betterhealthguy has a whole blog on his own experience with real GcMaf. He tried it for 2 years, if my memory is good.

A bottle of energy imprinted GcMaf is only 20-30 dollars or so. I'm surely getting mine for experiments!!

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marnie
Member # 773

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
See my recent post under Hyperthermia treatment in Germany!
Posts: 9424 | From Sunshine State | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marnie
Member # 773

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Up...I linked a OTC remedy to lower nagalase in the hyperthermia discussion.

It is not as cheap as "energy imprinted GcMaf".

GcMaf is also linked to MS - C. Pneumoniae triggered (?)

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:TMF3EiZyfLYJ:http://www.abc.net.au/catalyst/stories/3572695.htm

Autoimmunity = IDO enzyme.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17430113 read the last sentence.

GcMAF is an immune regulating protein. Without regulation, autoimmunity happens?

GcMAF triggers the endocannabinoid system. ;-)

Uhm..."pot" (oil) 8 beta-OH-delta 9-THC - lowers progesterone and cured a COPD patient who went to Colorado after being told there was no cure.

http://naturalsociety.com/cannabis-oil-proving-successful-another-incurable-disease-copd/

Oseveral other links also explain why it works.

Progesterone and IDO are playing a huge part in MANY diseases.

[ 05-17-2017, 02:00 PM: Message edited by: Marnie ]

Posts: 9424 | From Sunshine State | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lookup
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 44574

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lookup     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Marnie:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17430113 read the last sentence.

Hmm, maybe another reason why Japanese Knotweed is so helpful (Resveratol is in JK).

I'm looking for the link between pot and progesterone in your info. Is it in there somewhere?

Thanks!

Posts: 764 | From Northwest | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marnie
Member # 773

During a 24-h incubation, the level of progesterone in the culture medium was decreased by 35%

and 60%

in the presence of 1 microM 11-OH-delta 9-THC and

8 beta-OH-delta 9-THC,

respectively,

when compared with control cultures.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2997569

Several studies have documented transcriptional and/or proliferative synergy between EGF and progesterone or estrogens (20, 21) and

have shown that

***progesterone up-regulates EGFR expression on the cell surface***

http://www.jbc.org/content/273/47/31308.full

Epidermal growth factor receptor.

"Chlamydia pneumoniae elementary bodies utilise the species-specific Pmp21 surface protein to engage and stimulate signalling via epidermal growth factor receptor to promote bacterial entry

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1286457915001641

Here, we identify

Chlamydia pneumoniae Pmp21 as an invasin

and EGFR as its receptor.

http://journals.plos.org/plospathogens/article?id=10.1371/journal.ppat.1003325

IDO -> niacin (NAD-> NADH...hello nagalase.

Bb and Cpn are so very alike in MANY ways!

And Cpn as a co-infection that re-emerges makes matters much worse.

I have a LOT of additional links...my mind is swimming.

When the infection is gone, to reverse the damage, look at POM (pomegranate) juice as it slowly corrects/reverses atherosclerosis!

lookup
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 44574

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lookup     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, my mind is swimming too! I have been reading everything you linked. So exciting!

I am in a hurry now (grrr)--can you break it down real quick--(I don't have time to go back and look at niacin) but wasn't niacin (Nicotinamide) good in preventing type 1 diabetes and ameliorates multiple sclerosis?

Are you saying that it promotes the making of nagalase?

Marnie wrote: "IDO -> niacin (NAD-> NADH...hello nagalase."

Thanks!

Posts: 764 | From Northwest | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lookup
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 44574

Brussels-super! Very exciting-all of this!
lookup
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 44574

Marnie wrote: "IDO -> niacin (NAD-> NADH...hello nagalase."

I think you mean "Goodbye nagalase" ?

lookup
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 44574

We need a white board and now I really gotta go! lol
Marnie
Member # 773

I need a ladder and a very big blackboard although I'm not good at physics! ;-)

"Resveratrol, nitric oxide, and estrogen,

unlike niacinamide,

suppress mitochondrial respiration.

Resveratrol inhibits the formation of progesterone (Chen, et al., 2007), which is synthesized in mitochondria.

https://raypeatforum.com/community/threads/dont-be-conned-by-the-resveratrol-scam.1316/

BUT...big BUT...

"At low doses resveratrol stimulated complex I activity, whereas at high dose it rather decreased it.

In vivo, in brain mitochondria from resveratrol treated young mice, we showed that complex I activity was increased, whereas the respiration rate was not improved.

Moreover, ***in old mice with low antioxidant defenses***, we demonstrated that complex I activation by resveratrol

led to oxidative stress.

These results bring new insights into the mechanism of action of resveratrol on mitochondria and highlight the importance of the balance between pro- and antioxidant effects of resveratrol

depending on its dose and age.

http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0144290

Complex I = (NADH:ubiquinone oxidoreductase) is crucial for respiration in many

aerobic organisms.

In mitochondria, it oxidizes NADH

from the tricarboxylic acid cycle and β-oxidation, reduces ubiquinone, and transports protons across the inner membrane, contributing to the proton-motive force.

It is also a major contributor to cellular production of reactive oxygen species.

This review evaluates extant data on the mechanisms of energy transduction and

***superoxide production by complex I,***

discusses contemporary mechanistic models, and explores how mechanistic studies may contribute to understanding the roles of complex I dysfunctions in human diseases.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23527692

That's why the anaerobes - Bb and Cpn - have genes for Mn-SOD (manganese superoxide dismutase) - to protect themselves from the powerful superoxide free radical.

Now...

Salicinium binds to NAD and looks to prevent NAD from becoming NADH which is involved in complex I.

Salicinium LOWERS nagalase and up goes GcMAF...so finally the macrophages can do their job.

In many diseases, it appears nagalase levels are up and the macrophages are hindered from completing their task.

I am very hopeful Salicinium (Orasal) will lead to a CURE for many diseases.

Brussels
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ooops... I only read the thread now...

It's a bit too late for my brain to compute it all!

But note that I'm not talking about a CHEMICAL GcMaf. I'm talking about an imprint of it!

I am already taking pot oil too. I mean, not the real version, but the imprinted energetic version of it.

Very relaxing!

The advantage with these imprinted substances, is that you feel it entering inside your nerves, just by rubbing it on the skin!

I don't think I would get such fast reactions by rubbing real pot oil on my skin. It's almost immediate relief.

Whatever energetic GcMaf will do, well, I have no idea.

But it probably does not follow exactly CHEMICAL pathways, because chemically, what the patient is ingesting is bascically water and salt.

Biochemistry cannot explain energy medicine because there are no molecules to react chemically.

To my understanding, I think it is more the domain of quantum physics, not chemistry!

Water and salt, or sugar alone (in case of homeopathy) won't 'cause' any chain of chemical reactions in itself.

Not the way you could explain through real chemical atoms and molecules.

Whatever phantom atoms do to a body (phantom atoms of gold, or lithium, for instance), cannot be exactly SCHEMATIZED into chemical chain of reactions.

At least, that is how I understand...

What we are talking about are not complex molecules like magnesium malate, magnesium citrate, lithium orotate etc.

These imprints are purely from the chemical atomic table we learn in school! Pure lithium, pure magnesium, pure gold. Only that they are imprinted and not 'real' atoms.

I wonder what would happen if we took the pure elements of the Period Table! If that would be even possible, in all cases.

Look at hormones.

There are drug version of them (usually not very recommended), ...

... then there are animal or plant hormones (better tolerated),

... then there are imprinted hormones in homeopathic form or other forms (these are NOT hormones, they are just the imprint !).

Taking real hormones will make your body stop producing them (because the body will sense the chemical presence, then stop producing these hormones).

Taking energy imprinted substances is a bit like talking to the body: 'do you know this hormone? If yes, why aren't you looking into it?' That maybe will push the body to start producing it again, for example.

No one can MEASURE what imprints do, because we don't know what they do: there is no science explaining homeopathy, for example. No device measuring the 'content' of homeopathy.

There is only PHENOMENOLOGY, meaning: we give these imprinted hormones to hundred women who lacked these hormones and then check to see what happened: did the women start producing these hormones? Yes or no?

There can be infinite forms of GcMaf in imprinted form, as there can be infinite forms of Japanese knotweed in energy form. Infinite forms!

Probably, each of these infinite forms of Japanese Knotweed will cause different reactions in different people!!

How can biochemistry explain that? It cannot.

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Example: borrelia homeopathic nosodes.

In certain dilutions, it will fight infections.

In other dilutions, it will just take off damage from borrelial infections (damage of nerves, for example).

In still other dilutions, it will work as a tick repellent.

All that, are remedies simply made from Borrelia, but most do not contain any chemical fragment of Borrelia.

And to complicate the story: Borrelia nosodes do not even need to be INJECTED in the body, nor INGESTED by the body: we can just sweep them on the body with lasers or infrared!

They will still DO the job above: fight Borrelia infections, clean the damage of Borrelia, and act like a tick repellent!

dal123
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dal123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone try energy imprinted antibiotics?
Posts: 532 | From Texas | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MattH
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 30846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MattH     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I tried Bravo and the liquid GcMaf drops for about 6 weeks. I may have other issues blocking the effects but I did not experience much benefit.

The drops were like $600 for a very small bottle and I do not remember the Bravo cost but I did enjoy making it. I was taking both for 3 of the 6 weeks of using GcMaf.

While researching the product there were comments by some of the practitioners that it did not seem to work well for Lyme patients. I then read that was before the formula was updated. However two of us tried it, both with Lyme and neither had any noticeable benefit.

Now we both have co-infections, as well as parasites and that may block the benefit. Without much benefit I stopped using and researching.

All the Best, MattH

Posts: 607 | From Houston Texas | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Thank you for the info.

I'll try this 25 dollar version of GcMaf. I no longer have lyme, but still have other issues like candida that comes and goes, some food allergies that are diminishing but still present, low body weight.

Brussels
Member # 13480

Dal, yes I think so. But just the ones made by critters (Penicillium), not drugs.

Many Sanum products used by hundreds of practitioners have different strains of penicillium.

I use these for more than a decade, quite often. They are my first line of defense against several infections.

My favorite is Penicillium chrysogenum (called Notakhel here in Germany/ Switzerland).

It does hit LOADS of infections, usually viral, but sometimes bacterial, incredibly fast.

Another I used a lot:
Penicillium roquefortii (called Fortakehl) for balancing the gut microbes. Very well known preparation, known for decades, with proved results.

Another one, extremely well known, is Penicillium glabrum, called Quentakehl. Works like a charm for many viruses. NO side effects.

Marnie
Member # 773

I have a hard time believing "imprinting" - the "energy" of one substance (GcMAF)

to a different substance

is an effective treatment.

"Drugs work not by binding to the cell, but by getting ***close enough*** to the cell such that their resonance frequencies can be picked up and responded to.

If this concept is true, that vibrational exchange is the language, the mechanism, of our biochemistry and physiology, then it follows that giving you a therapeutic molecule would not be necessary,

if we could instead give you the resonance frequency of that molecule.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:kuYi1CiyQ_8J:http://www.heartfixer.com/CHC%2520-%2520Digital%2520Homeopathy.htm

Can we create life by getting a sperm with potential energy *close enough* to an egg with potential energy?

Here is a different perspective which I hope does not offend you:

God is not the Father. God is not the Son. God is not the Holy Ghost (a pure energy form).

He is all THREE forms!

The resonant energy “imprint” of GcMAF on a different substance which is then consumed may not be the same as the actual protein GcMAF which contains that specific energy, IMO. The effectiveness may depend on matching the energy with the actual protein.

OraSal looks to be a very promising medicine (plant extract) that is a "sugar" taken up by the cells that are plowing thru sugar due to being infected/cancerous. That sugar locks onto NAD (protein) and when doing so, lowers nagalase levels which enables the body to

MAKE GcMAF with potential energy once again.

"Man-made"/artificial GcMAF likely is NOT identical to our human GcMAF.

Think of macrophages as garbage collectors who have gone on strike.

What happens?

The garbage builds up.

We gotta get the macrophages back to work!

One co-infection that often re-emerges during lyme (and MS et al) is C. Pneumoniae.

It has an invasion protein whose RECEPTOR is EGFR (endothelial growth factor receptor) and when that pathogen's invasin protein **locks onto*** OUR EGFR protein, the pathogen invades the cell.

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1286457915001641

http://journals.plos.org/plospathogens/article?id=10.1371/journal.ppat.1003325

And progesterone appears to upregulate EGFR

- in certain cells:

http://mcb.asm.org/content/27/2/466.full

Yes, we can lower progesterone and yes we can block EGFR with OTC supplements, et al which does indeed help - a lot.

That pathogen (Cpn) prefers to ultimately hang out in M2 macrophages (healing/repair) not M1 macrophages (inflammatory). Neither ty0pe of macrophages can eliminate Cpn. BTW, there are subsets of M2 macrophages. Look closely at M2a.

Cpn is VERY (!) similar to Bb in many respects - has THREE FORMS (only one of which is impacted by abx),a Mn-Sod gene, can invade and reside in HeLa cells, etc.

Also, Google: macrophages parasites.

That is why it is SO vital to support the function of the macrophages by lowering nagalase which then enables our body to MAKE GcMAF.

The following interesting link talks about how they make GcMAF as well as the use of sound therapy, ozone therapy, blocking estrogen therapy, and HBOT...

https://healthcentre.nz/Articles/BreastCancer-GcMAF-Sonodynamic-and-HormoneTherapy-Aug2014.pdf

Is restoring GcMAF sufficient for clearing

*all forms of* the infection?

I suspect adding Tinidazole to rid one form (EB= elementary body form/cyst form + HBOT sessions to rid another form (L-form/CWD form/cryptic form - which are the long lasting latent forms) in addition to eliminating the form present within the macrophages (replicating form?) maybe necessary.

IV abx. + HBOT cured Wildcondor.

Abx. -> "hostile" conditions which forces Bb and friends to go into CWD/L form/cryptic/latent forms

which appear to be impacted by HBOT esp. since that form is anaerobic.

Caution...too much die-off too fast = sepsis. Wildcondor experienced that.

So If you read about Orasal, take note of the suggestion to add 2 other supplements to combat the die-off situation.

I'm trying!

I believe you CAN be cured.

OR...a very specific protocol over many weeks with a unique antibiotic (working on many levels) suggested in a book called "A cure for asthma?" which deals with eliminating the autoimmune triggering pathogen C. Pneumoniae.

Bb, like Cpn, maybe in different forms in different cells at the same time and thus it may require the various treatments aimed at the three forms.

Follow?

Brussels
Member # 13480

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:kuYi1CiyQ_8J:http://www.heartfixer.com/CHC%2520-%2520Digital%2520Homeopathy.htm

Marnie, thanks for the interesting link above.

But he is talking about DIGITAL homeopathy, a sort of radionic imprint of homeopathy.

REAL homeopathy does not have electro-magnetic signals, as it can be imprinted in any type of water (with or without electrolytes) or sugar.

Dark matter or dark energy, according to physicist Dr. Kronn is not 'electro magnetic' in nature.

If it were, we could have measured it already!

In fact, we know these energies exist because they move galaxies, but our instruments do not measure them, do not see them, we don't know what these stuff are, how they work.

We WANT to believe they are electro magnetic, then put equations and numbers to them, but they AREN'T, otherwise physicists would know and measure, analyse them etc.

Homeopathy imprints cannot be measured, and that is why people have difficulty in believing them.

They do not have any known 'energy form' that is measureable by science today. We only know they exist and act in matter because of the EFFECT they do in living beings (plants, animals, humans).

No worry about imprinted GcMaf, anyway.
I will buy it to test it.

I never take anything alone. On the contrary, I take usually many too many things at the same time.

The link you provided show in fact excellent results with GcMaf: a terminal cancer patient got her tumors reduced to zero, and that is why they wrote the paper, right?

It is not a single bullet therapy. In terms of lyme, is there such a thing as monotherapy?

Believe me or not, the imprinted product energy cannot be measured.

the guys who produce these imprinted products are all very qualified physicists, university professors or similar researchers. They say vital force cannot be measured by any tool that exist today.

the text you found is really not talking about real homeopathy, nor about the imprinted GcMaf I'm talking about.

They are though interesting to read!

For example: dr. Hunt's Aura Patch System, that you can only tape on your body and get the frequencies! That is cool, isn't it?

But again, they are trying to push it into forces that we know: he says he believes it works by MAGNETIC fields.

This version of GcMaf probably can also be just imprinted in a patch and used on the body, the same way.

No need for ingestion, maybe.

But you can believe me, it has NOTHING to do with magnetism, even though it feels a bit like that. you can put any device to measure it, and they will find nothing.

Marnie
Member # 773

See my post today re: GcMAF. I was blown away re: the ***transfer of information can happen without the transfer of energy***!

I wonder if that is what is happening.

I suspect monotherapy might work would take longer, but may have less risk.

I would put monotherapy in the HBOT and Rife categories as well as GcMAF.

I wonder...imprinting the "message" on a sugar might be the best choice since the infected cells have a huge craving for sugars.

lookup
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 44574

Marnie wrote: :I wonder...imprinting the "message" on a sugar might be the best choice since the infected cells have a huge craving for sugars."

Once the imprinted sugar pellet makes contact with your mucous membrane the "message" remedy is immediately transferred for healing.

You can even spit the sugar pellet out as the remedy is on the outside of the pellet. The pellet is only a carrier vehicle.

lookup
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 44574

We are approx. 70% water. The remedy transfers the information through our water instantaneously and changes our terrain and that's how it can work so fast and also deal with pathogens. It changes our terrain. Totally tricks them just out of the blue.

You can change the remedy up by succussing it in water. Then you are not giving the same boring sugar pellet over and over. They get hip to that.

Cases have to be followed to zig zag your way out. That is how we got our family member well - with holograms, photons, proper food, rife, infrared, QiGong. Acupuncture tune-ups.

Brussels
Member # 13480

There is no sugar in the imprinted GcMaf, as far as I know.

It's NOT homeopathy, but another type of imprint.

I got it just a few minutes ago!!

Now I'm already taking other stuff, so I don't know how long I'll resist NOT testing it!! [Big Grin]

I'll test on hubby first!! [lol]

Brussels
Member # 13480

The GcMaf came, finally.

But I got other hormones too, all imprinted versions of real human hormones.

My lyme dr said they work wonderfully well.

So we all started on that. GcMaf will wait a bit, as it doesn't test yet.

Brussels
Member # 13480

Just to keep a small blog here:

I started it 2 days ago. I just felt funny, like small pains here and there (joints, basically).

A bit tired, on the first day.

I needed to sleep longer, because certainly, I felt more tired than usual.

Second day, I felt my ups and downs. Some moments with low energy.

I'm taking it about 3 times a day, coupled with cannabis, both imprinted remedies.

Cannabis just relaxed me, I've been taking it for a while without any ups and downs, like GcMaf.

GcMaf affects my joints, for sure. Not horrible, just mild reactions.

A bit like a mild chelator, or a minor herx-like reaction in the joints. All joints, small and big, a bit on lower spine too.

The reason I take theses stuff is to try to correct my immune system, in a way, as I keep having candida on and off in cold weather.

Now, my candida is not active, so I can't say if this will help me.

I know my body is though toxic, just by the color of my toes and fingers.

I had to do some Violet Ray in my down phase, then my energy rose again and I could do some gardening.

Something is also happening in my old cheekbone chronic infection.

Brussels
Member # 13480

Today, one my finger joints got swollen, red, warm. Yep, inflammation.

It is the only finger with light arthrosis. I don't remember having got inflammation there, as the deformation happened about 5 years ago or so.

I feel less 'present', a bit foggy (not too bad), still need more hours of sleep than usual.

One toe too, seems to start to have inflammation.

It is totally out of season for me: I get that only in cold weather, and now it is getting quite hot.

So I think, it's due to GcMaf. What else could trigger these things (my thumb has been 'quiet' for so many years that I don't even remember if I ever had any inflammation there...)?

I lowered the GcMaf dose today, just took it once (instead of 3-4 times).

I'm also taking cannabis (imprinted version), to help lower inflammation and other relaxing remedies.

All imprinted, except for my usual binders that are also testing.

Brussels
Member # 13480

I crashed today, for the first time...

Today GcMaf does not test.

but it's going after weak spots in the body.

anuta
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22646

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anuta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Really? That strong? Although You are very sensitive Brussels.
Do you think it is capable to wake-up the immune system to go after low level/stealth infections?
I will try to order this too.

Posts: 443 | From Montreal, Canada | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Hi, I crashed only for 2 hours. I turned off completely.

I'm feeling all my joints doing some sort of healing... It's like very low grade infections being reactivated.

When the immune system wake up or get a boost, it happens all the time for me.

the only thing I can think that is doing that is GcMaf.

It's a good sign, I think.

I hope!!! [Big Grin]

Scott (betterhealthguy) crashed much worse than me, for 2 whole years, the poor guy.
He took the real chemical version of GcMaf though. [Roll Eyes]

------------------------
My liver is in bad shape (meaning herxes increasing, probably), as it hasn't been in a long time.

That is why I crashed.

As I feel painful here and there (not too bad, but it IS annoying), I used the violet ray WITH infrared (F3 program) together for about 30 minutes all over my body.

The effect of the violet ray is multiplied, I feel, about 10 times stronger in a way when pulsed infrared is added.

I literally then crashed, just turned off, slept deep for 2 hours.

When I woke up, I had more energy again.

At least, the brain fog and fatigue were much better.

I decided to do then neural therapy on the bad joints, bones...

Old parts with old infections or pains cannot heal without neural therapy.

Nothing I do heal these parts, they keep coming back with pain, inflammation, so that is what I usually do: acupuncture and neural therapy.

When I take chelators or started the violet ray, I always have that increase in inflammation. It's like the body trying to heal those parts with chronic problems, I find.

What is funny is that parts that HADN'T BEEN SICK for years start to 'chime in'. In my case are joints, from the whole body!

since yesterday, most things I was taking stopped testing. I continued only then with Stress Relief, Cannabis, estridiol, pregnonelone (all energy products).

I feel I need to order milk thistle again. The last time I took it was during lyme, more than 8 years ago!!

It means chlorella is not binding all the mess, and that I'm probably herxing more badly than I did for the last 8 years!

Brussels
Member # 13480

Today, the day was very good.

I treated my liver with photons + acupoints, and added Liver formula (imprinted herbs).

I could ride my bike uphill and downhill for about 45 minutes, no problem, despite heat.

Then did a 3 km walk in the hills. I didn't crash.

No GcMaf today again, only Cannabis, Stress Relief, and one Heavy Metal detox ...

Still feel herxy pains on right shoulder, cheekbone, even the left shoulder starts to feel light pains.

Left shoulder NEVER had pain before (as far as my memory goes...).

today I also feel my right knee (the best knee during lyme).

the 'problem' with energy medicine is that it is INFORMATION that is sent to the body.

So even if I do not take GcMaf for 2 days, my body is probably still working with that info.

The moment I'm writing this, I feel stinging pains in my right shoulder.

It could be also some synergy between the Heavy Metal formula and the GcMaf... I don't know.

I know my joints feel like chelating or herxing.
Something is happening, because my liver is clearly overcharged.

My back nerves are also with some pain, more than usual.

I'm glad something is happening, and that I am moving somewhere. I hope!

Brussels
Member # 13480

Another very good day, no more liver pain, less herxes too. I could go swimming in the river, no crashes, just a good day, really.

I feel like there has been general cleaning in my joints, bones, a bit on my nerves, maybe muscles here and there (not sure if it's muscles or nerves...), my cheekbone is being cleaned...

I'm doing neural therapy together, to UNBLOCK the areas, so that whatever my body is doing, it will be doing better.

The liver pain is practically gone.

I did Neural therapy there too, lots of pulsed infra red yesterday, to feel a relief (not totally gone, but sort of felt good).

Today, the liver feels lighter, not overburdened.

When i take milk thistle, I feel the effect immediately and then it's easy to say: it works or not.

But with the imprinted liver formula, it's not like that. It takes longer (more than 24 hours), but the effect goes MUCH deeper than milk thistle (that I took in great amounts during active lyme).

No GcMaf today either, no metal detox, nothing is testing, except for the supportive stuff (Stress relief, Liver, Cannabis).

I have bumps on my skin: like tiny volcanoes..., pimple-like.
I see little white (?) spots in the middle, a bit like solid (like a tiny needle).

When I energetically test the 'pimple', it comes as pathogen!!? Could that be possible?

So far, i counted 3 such pimples. They feel like a mosquito bite, but they are different.

I hope my tests are wrong, and these are just toxins coming out...

--------------------------
Another experiment with imprinted cannabis today: I got stung by nettles as I'm collecting them for tea (this is the best time, I think)

I thought that after 2 days drying, they were not hurting anymore: wrong! They still sting.

I decided not to use Arnica homeopathic, but to try the imprinted cannabis: it works!!

It's less fast than homeopathic arnica, but I have the impression the END RESULT is even better, as the allergic skin 'bump' disappeared for good, totally, without letting ANY trace!!

Homeoapathic arnica acts maybe faster, but imprinted cannabis takes a bit longer (15-30 min), but I saw nothing on my skin anymore!!

With arnica, I'll still have bits of inflammation for hours, the stings are still visible, but the pain will go down (not to zero though!).

the way I used cannabis (imprinted): I took one drop under my tongue to 'get' the imprint, then one drop on the skin.

Waited, then added another drop on skin still 2x.
Then I forgot about the pain!

VISUALLY seeing the inflammation disappearing so fast on my skin made me really believe on the anti-inflammatory potency of this imprinted cannabis!!

Brussels
Member # 13480

Great energy today again.

Still no GcMaf testing.

Today I felt like I can breathe better. (?)

I don't know if it makes sense, but it's like either I'm taking more air inside, or each breath feels going deeper!! [confused]

Could that be happening?

How to describe that? Every breath feels like the air is purer than it had been for the last decades.

That is how it's feeling.

I'm also drinking more, water and smoothies: fruits in the mixer, always with an avocado inside.

That is what I'm craving. With a bit of fresh cream for the taste, today I EVEN took 2 teaspoons of SUGAR!!!

It's been decades I don't eat added sugar. I think it has to do with the LIVER formula, that also has PANCREAS inside.

My pancreas is getting a boost, I think?

I always rejected sugar , a sort of sugar-aversion. Not today, though!!

The liver pain / pressure seems solved.

Less joint pains, almost none today.

All joints feel still oiled, softer.

My cheekbone feels MUCH 'lighter'. That was one of the spots that I wanted to heal (and right shoulder, that clearly improved). Not healed yet though.

I'm still on Liver formula, Cannabis, Stress Relief, Harmony formulas, and Pregnenolone.

I'm using a EMR protection necklace, that I do think is helping me too.

I barely feel my kidneys / adrenals. They usually get bad in the presence of strong EMRs...

What is crazy is that I feel I can hold liters of water, and I barely feel my bladder is full.

This is also crazy. Why don't I feel I need to go before?

I'm drinking much more than I do.

And for the first time in many years (I can't say even when was the last time it happened, if EVER), I sweated after eating food. (?)

It felt weird and embarrassing (I was in a restaurant).

When I came home, I took a shower.

My daughter said: 'I never seen you feel hot and take a shower to cool down!!'

I usually feel cold even in high summer... Not today!

I'm also doing the Neural Therapy, both with the PE1 and with the quantum device (a similar one), I posted in the other thread.

The 'trauma cancelling' with entangled parts seem to be working, but only time will tell.

The body becomes lighter, so to say. And parts with pain (nerves of the back, neck, some muscles on the arm) get less pain.

Another thing that I think is totally disappearing is my ringing in the ears. I have that light, but clearly, I've been listening to birds singing 24hs/ 24hs! I sort of like it, so it never really bothered me.

I don't even know when it started. DUring lyme, I had bad tinnitus (low sound, awful). After lyme was gone, I don't remember having tinnitus.

A couple of years ago, I realized I was listening to birds when no one was. That is when I realized I had some sort of light tinnitus.

it seems it's also going away... I'll miss my birds! [Roll Eyes]

Brussels
Member # 13480

Today, GcMaf is testing, so I took it only ONCE.

I know this thing does something like go after parts that were unaffected by treatments before.

I had been having slight stinging pains again, just in a tooth bone (the one that was the worst during lyme, that is already gone, but left it's trails in my cheekbone).

The joints are better this time, but I still feel at this exact moment, a bit of pain on my ex-lyme knee (left side).

I have though more nerve pains (arms, like very light tendonitis, on my neck, back around spine, some on my legs...).

It does do something! If I stop, the pains go slowly down. I had no pain the last 2 days.

Now they start, it takes a few hours. It's all bearable, nothing extreme, but I'm pretty sure by tomorrow, my liver will be loaded again...

This time, I'm on the Liver Formula.
Still craving for avocados and fruits.

And yesterday night, I tried to hear my birds (high peak tinnitus) but barely found them. They usually feel like the noise in a computer room, high pitched, low intensity.

My cheekbone is now reacting too, with stinging pain. Like with chelators, but less intense, more like tiny needles pinching. The pain is clear, I fell the sinuses opening from inside.

Just on the left side, which was the only side that I feel symptoms, basically, left from the time with lyme. I guess, it has been low grade infection there the whole time, for more than 8 years.

[ 05-30-2017, 03:30 PM: Message edited by: Brussels ]

Brussels
Member # 13480

No GcMaf, but still herxing...

I increased the Liver formula, but I do feel my liver exists...

Pains on and off, like chelation pains...: left knee, right shoulder, both elbows, some fingers, one tooth (the pain starts in the root then shoots electrically to the tip of a tooth...).

In the morning, I got strong stinging pains in the left knee (my ex-lyme knee).

Left cheekbone is also being 'treated', I feel.

I clearly sleep like a rock, and need more sleep than usual. It's harder to get up.

I haven't crashed today. But I'm sure if I take a few drops ONCE a day, I will crash again.

This imprinted GcMaf is acting DIRECTLY at the chronic parts!!!

I think it's candida in the joints, but I can't be sure.

I was bitten by a tick yesterday again. 3rd bite this year, behind my knee.

Brussels
Member # 13480

6 pimple-like 'bumps' have surfaced on my skin so far... They're all itchy, very small, but 'high', about 2 mm high.

At least 2 of them had something hard inside (?).
I scratched one off, and it really felt like a piece of tiny glass?!!!

I hope it's not Morgellons!!!

I zapped these 'pimples' with the Violet Ray and added Olbas oil, like I'm doing with recent tick bites.

The local inflammation disappeared in about 24 hours then. Not itching anymore, but the remnants of the tiny wound are still there.

By the way, I got a 4th tick bite, under my navel yesterday again!

This time, I thought it was another itchy 'pimple', but as it was not tiny like the others, but a big one (1 cm wide), well, I looked closer and it was a nymph tick biting me!!

they are almost transparent, or skin color, so very hard to see.

I'm 'lucky' to be allergic to tick bites, somehow, as I can find nymphs or small ticks, usually during the first 24 hours after bite because the skin gets red, hot, itchy rather badly...

2 attached ticks in 2 days!

How can tick season be so high in June??

Energetically tested as 'infection free'...
Well, I hope so.

Today, I have CLEARLY less joint pains than previous 2 days. No GcMaf today either.

My liver is also better (due to less herxes, probably).

I wonder if the stuff coming out of my skin is not surfacing due to GcMaf?

They are coming scattered on both legs, one arm, and some on the body (trunk, tummy area).

I start to think it's bad idea for lyme sufferers to use GcMaf IF they are screaming already with inflammation and pain.

But it is helping me, I feel, to clean parts that I couldn't.

I continue to think my body is going after candida in the joints, and whatever is infecting my cheekbones for years.

today I took cannabis, stress relief, pregnenolone, liver f, most of them as usual.

Cannabis is a very good formula that helps with pain, helps to calm anxiety too, I feel.

Brussels
Member # 13480

I think I stopped to react so badly to GcMaf (imprinted).

I feel lighter, but the liver is still working harder. So I added Formula Sulphur today on top of the Liver Formula.

I took the drops of GcMaf but didn't feel much any more. Practically no pain, joints feel much better than before.

In fact, I got my 5th bite, instead of 4th, because it was a double bite...

Two tiny nymphs about 2 fingers apart. Both were so tiny, almost skin color, very hard to spot.

I can't even pull them off properly with tweezers (I did it, but it's hard to see what came out, so tiny they were).

I discovered tick #5 only 48 hours after the bite, because of skin inflammation.

the #4 made my skin so red, that I missed #5. I thought #4 was dirty because it caused me a big inflammatory reaction, but I was wrong: there were 2 nymphs, that is why it was so red and swollen!

I also zapped it and am still using Olbas.

I feel my body is doing funny things: lymph keeps moving in and out, my skin shrinks, then gets puffed to normal, then again, shrinks... It's like a pump.

I also added today Niacinamide, a form of Vit B3, suggested by Jori. So far, no reaction.

I think I would be ready to try Salicinum, but I haven't ordered it yet.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement