LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » CBD cream that is good for nerve pain??

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: CBD cream that is good for nerve pain??
Rumigirl
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 15091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rumigirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone have any experience with a really good CBD topical cream that might be good for neurological pain? Or at least is good for pain in general?

I was looking for one, since I have horrific nerve, etc. pain from Complex Regional Pain Syndrome, which used to be called Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy

I used to have a good rx pain cream with ketamine in it, but insurance hasn't been willing to cover anything compounded for a year now. In spite of how horrific the pain is. It's called "the suicide disease" for a reason!! The rx is way too expensive to pay for out of pocket.

I looked at Bluebird Botanicals, which I have heard is a good company, and they had what looked like a great formula, but they stopped making it!!

Some companies have all kinds of bad ingredients in their creams, so I'm trying to avoid that, if possible.

I have oral meds that I take late at night, but I can't take them in the daytime, and the side-effects are awful (not opiods---Lyrica). Plus, no med takes this pain away; they just make you so out of it that you notice the pain less. : - (

Thank you! (I have to clean out my PM box, in case anyone PM's me; sorry!).

Posts: 3771 | From around | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pocono Lyme
Member # 5939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pocono Lyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't have any experience with this but did a search. Other than sites to make your own,...
I found this site. Maybe you could do further research into it?
https://naturesbestcbd.com/product/cbd-pain-cream/

--------------------
2 Corinthians 12:9-11

9 But he said to me, �My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.� Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ�s power may rest on me.

Posts: 1445 | From Poconos, PA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rumigirl
Member # 15091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rumigirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you, Pocono Lyme.

Does anyone have experience with CBD cream? Or know of a particularly good brand?

Posts: 3771 | From around | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sammy
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 13952

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sammy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry I have no experience with that product. The topical medications that I tried were completely useless. My worst pain is in my bones though, especially my back.

Sadly, my pain medicine physician recently left the practice. And her partners do not want to treat me.

The suffering and sickness that I've endured because of them is unbelievable.

There is no heart left in healthcare. No empathy.

Posts: 5237 | From here | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rumigirl
Member # 15091

Oh, no, sammy!!! No, topical meds wouldn't help bone pain.

I am so sorry to hear this!! Did her partners even say why they didn't want to treat you?! Not that it would matter if that's what they decided. No, I have to agree with you on the "no heart left in healthcare. No empathy.!"

Today I was feeling really mad again at all of the doctors who misdiagnosed me with the Complex Regional Pain Syndrome/Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy. All while making a ton of $$ off me doing useless things until it was too late. And then, guess what, they could care less.

I was left with suicidal pain for which there is no fix. And they get to keep the $$ they made at my expense.

Did your pain medicine doctor move anywhere you can now see her? Obviously, not. And no referral to anyone else?? What the *$%# are you supposed to do??

Please, please see if there is another pain management doctor you can see, who is good. I know, it is very, very difficult now.

My CRPS/RSD pain has been getting horrifically worse now and nothing seems to help much. It is getting to the suicidal level again. I do NOT know what I'm going to do.

I am thinking of you and your mom daily. I know that what you are both going through is unimaginable. (I hope that you see this).

xoxo

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement