LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Vital Force Technology update

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Vital Force Technology update
Brussels
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been using Vital Force Technlogy formulas for about a year, still learning, mixing different formulas together...

Example: my daughter is having problem with iron (low levels) due to heavy periods.

I think that has been depleting her immune system, somehow, and she's getting stuff like ringworm rashes on her scalp.

They look bright red, not good.

She just took then VFT Silver + Immune Support Formula on Saturday. She's been taking these 2 products daily.

After 2 days, the ringworm marks practically disappeared (we also rubbed the 2 formulas directly on the wounds).

It did work!!!!

No active chemical inside, only imprinted formulas!!

It's merely imprinted silver, not the real substance!

And the immune support formula is:

Angelica + Korean Ginseng +
+ Eleutherococcus + Ashwaganda +
+ zinc + Copper +
+ L-Argenin aminoacid + Phosphatidylcholine +
+ Vit D

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As for myself, what I like is that they are all side effect free and these formulas are exactly built to support the whole body.

I do think they are perfect for the ones who are about 80-90% lyme free, or the ones who are lyme-free but want to avoid relapses, for example.

or to solve OTHER problems such as remaining arthritis, sinuses problems, allergies,

.... digestive problems, hormones, sexual organ problems (like cancer, fibroids, prostata problems, impotence, low sexual drive),

... lack of energy in general, low mood, nervousness, anxiety, chronic candida or chronic viruses

problems to sleep, lack of concentration... etc...

Some formulas for the CNS, ANS.
Others to the GI tract.
Others for the immune support, such as cannabis...

Others for the brain.
Oxygenation.
Inflammation.

Hormones.
Minerals.
Silver.
Lithium.

Kidney support.
Formula to avoid caries (tooth decay).
Liver, spleen,pancreas support...

I do think VFT is helping me in so many ways that I can't even describe here.

It's not for acute lyme, I feel, but mostly for the ones trying to get back to be fully functioning, mostly when the major part of infections are under control.

And the cost is very small, you need practically to buy them once, and keep shifting formulas.

For example, nothing I took before could ever solve my low body temperature. I do feel a HUGE improve on that (not solved yet though).

I don't feel cold anymore, as I had been my whole life (even before lyme). No matter summer, winter, spring, I always felt MOSTLY cold, even under strong sunlight.

It's really MUCH better on that sense (note that that problem is certainly older than 3 decades, as far as I can remember I felt cold...)

Or the EMR sensibility. It got better during the years, after lyme, but I was still sensible. I still am, but I feel it diminished to about 20% of what I was, about 6 months ago.

I do feel I'm calm, relaxed, less anxious as I haven't felt, I think, for more than a decade.

We do not know, but since the era of mobile phones and wi fis, most of us lost reference of how it is to live without such EMR pollution.

I only realized that after using the EMR transformers.

I'm wearing these EMR transformers on my body instead of attaching it to the cell phone (that I rarely use because of EMR sensitivity).

Anyway, I'm really astonished with the results I'm getting. I mean, the speed of change in the inner mechanisms of my body is almost unbelievable.

It's been about a year of experiments with VFT formulas. I'm still learning how to use their products...

As it is a WHOLE body type of approach, it is hard to pin-point which formulas helped me solving the low body temperature or lowering my EMR sensitivity.

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

I got some 'new' products, took them today, now my BONES from wrists are aching.... [Roll Eyes]

Literal pain, like a pressure, but one that causes pain...

I first took 10 drops of Magnesium. It felt wonderful.

then one drop of Stress RElief. Another of Harmony. These 2 always feel so relaxing!

Then I decided to take one drop of zinc. I felt suddenly a bit tired, but it lasted only a few minutes. Garden work, so hot... I started sweating like hell, as I NEVER did.

I came in, took one more zinc drop. NOthing noticeable this time.

Then I took more 5 drops, according to my energy tests, that was what I needed.

It simply felt funny all around: old parts that had infection somehow get sore or sensitive (cheek again, hip again...).

Now the bone pain, left wrist.

I read that people with SULPHUR allergies or intolerance can TAKE VFT Sulphur and that corrects the problem!!!?

I hope that that will be the case for Zinc: I have more than a decade problems to accept zinc.

If I do not collapse with zinc, I will try other minerals and see how I react.

My daughter is on silver, for a sort of ringworm on her scalp. Most of the redness is gone (now she's got about 10% of what she had, and they are darker color).

We can't see the form of rings any longer...

She hadn't herxed, nothing.

If in 3 days taking zinc, I don't collapse, I'll give it to my daughter too. We both usually collapse with any type of zinc, and homeopathic zinc could not correct the problem, so far.

I'm putting my last hopes on VFT formulas...

Brussels
Member # 13480

http://www.alkavision.com/a/research.html#Kirilian%20Photography

I found this research showing the change in Kirlian photos before and after VFT products. Quite interesting!

I am still enjoying trying new formulas. The shift is faster than everything else I tried, but I think formulas work better in combination (than individual formulas).

What is crazy is that I can combine almost everything, and they never really test bad energetically (I mean, there is no interaction in the bad sense)

dal123
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dal123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, please PM me on where and how to buy vital force tech remedies. Thanks!
Posts: 532 | From Texas | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Dal, I'll let the info public, for anyone wishing to buy these products.

You got to be a practitioner (not only naturopaths, but if you do massage, acupressure, lymph drainage etc, you'll be fine).

If you wish to re-sell their products in your website, I suppose you also qualify (as there are quite many websites offering their products).

Or you can ask a practitioner to order for you. To register, it's very easy, no fee.

I am really living on VFT products now, they are very good for maintenance.

I tried 1 pill of the real chemical HPU supplement this weekend, and crashed again, so I can't take it. The problem lasted more than 24 hours. I feel literally poisoned.

I can only take VFT zinc, and try to supplement the other products from the HPU.

I also read that for the ones that are intolerant to sulfur, VFT sulfur works without side effects.

For me, that is the only zinc I can take, so far.

If you have more questions, I can answer you in a PM?!

Brussels
Member # 13480

I know there are some consultants there now interested in offering lyme disease treatments.

They are now trying to build formulas for lyme!

The plasma machine that produces these formulas is more than 35 years old, so it's now 'old' technology.

The company is long in the market, pitty I didn't know about them when I was still ill with lyme.

they never stop making tests for their different formulas, all university research. Most of the consulting staff are PhD physicists, not sales people! That means a lot, in my opinion.

Brussels
Member # 13480

I think I solved my 'anxiety' or jittery / nervousness from EMRs.

It's been more than a month that I feel as grounded as I think I haven't felt for the last 15 years... Since the advent of mobile phones, wifi increase etc.

I thought I would not solve that in this life time, because of all the 3G, 4G, soon 5G!, more wifis, more computers etc.

Well, the answer for me were simply EMR transformers from Vital Force. I use them on my body instead of sticking it to the computer or the mobile phone.

It calms the ANS, that is how it feels like working: it makes you feel grounded, relaxed, as though you are barefoot on your garden.

Long hours in front of the computer do not make me crazy like before. I still feel some effect, but it has NOTHING to do like I felt before.

What proved to me that these EMR transformers on the body work, is that when I stay out, barefoot on grass, for about 30-40 min I feel no difference.

Before, after 40 minutes reading a book barefoot on grass, I would simply get so relaxed that I could fall asleep. I did feel the grounding effect before I got these EMR transformers.

Now I feel no difference at all, which seems too strange. I'm already relaxed enough that walking barefoot or staying on grass does not give me the grounding effect as it did, for so many years.

after a week wearing the EMR transformers day and night, I realized, that must be how I felt before all these mobile phone towers existed! I had LONG forgotten that it felt like that!

I also stuck one EMR transformer on my mobile phone, in the rare times I use it.

there is a trick on how to 'wear' these transformers on the body, that I learned from one person from VFT. If anyone is interested, I can share the trick here! [Wink]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement