LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Ionic Tooth Brush experience

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ionic Tooth Brush experience
Brussels
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just bought an ionic tooth brush (japanese brand) to test.

It works super well for the teeth, but what amazes me is that I have some spots of deep dark color in the gum, where the roots infected (cavitations followed...).

I took off all dead teeth and did cavitation surgeries in 7 teeth, but some parts of the gum were left with these dark spots (deep dark purple-black) for many years now.

1st time using the tooth brush, the smell was awful (we need no tooth paste!!), then I spitted yellow!! When I looked back at my teeth, they looked whiter!

I continued to brush, and more yellow, more awful smell, bad taste kept coming out. The teeth were very smooth, really.

My daughter also used one, and she said it smells like the violet ray. The violet ray smells simply ozone.

I wonder if the toothbrush also sends out ozone, in fact, but I suppose I have so many toxins that the smell / taste was a mix of toxins and ozone. (?)

Later that day, I looked at my gums and they did look better (deep dark- purple was turning less dark).

I brushed my teeth and gums 2x yesterday, and to my surprise, it's NOT my imagination: my gums are becoming less dark now. Not red yet, but the deep dark color is lighter now!

So I brushed my tongue, and again, it got smooth. When I use normal tooth brush to brush the tongue, I first hurt myself often, and the feeling of the tongue is like it has been scrapped off.

With the ionic tooth brush, I only do lightly, just once, because of funny smell and taste, and that's all. But it cleaned without hurting it!

I suspect that this tooth brush can clean the gum and tissues too, so that's what I do (I just touch the inner part of my mouth, to pull whatever is attracted to negative ions).

I'll let you know if the gum color changes for good or not!

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The tooth brush was only 15 dollars with 3 heads that I can change. We can't change the battery, so I have to toss it off after about a year (that's what's written).

it's all in Japanese though.
Brand is called Kiss me

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keebler
Honored Contributor (25K+ posts)
Member # 12673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keebler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-
It caused terrible nerve pain for me that took weeks, if not months, to resolve. I could never recommend it for anyone who might have tender or sensitive gums.

The sharp spikey design of the bristles created nothing less than a violent experience for my tender mouth tissue and runaway gum line. They may feel soft to the fingertip but in the mouth they became microscopic barbs.
-

[ 07-20-2017, 01:00 PM: Message edited by: Keebler ]

Posts: 48021 | From Tree House | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

OMG, really?

I guess all designs are different, and I was looking for one that had harder bristles, because I prefer them harder than too soft.

There are some ionic brushes that are very soft, and people complain about that... Which brand did you use?

Keebler
Member # 12673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keebler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-
Dr. Tung's Ionic Toothbrush [being sure it was authentic and not some knockoff] - used according to instructions -

is what I used for a few times before the torture just had to stop. Wanting to give it a good trial, though, I also used it a couple more times at intervals. Always was torture & really damaged by heightening tremendously the sensitivity of my gums' nerve endings.
-

Posts: 48021 | From Tree House | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

I'm so sorry to know your body is in such a condition, Keebler...

I started on ions with my violet ray, loved that, but it did create a strong detox reaction with LOADS of nerve pains at first.

It was like my spine, whole back, neck, all over was burning, stinging of pain, sharp pains. I guess, it could be a bit like you describe?

The detox reaction was a hell, I admit, but after I got so much energy that that paid my suffering!

Now I can use the violet ray on my whole body for an hour, without getting the negative result, only the positive.

Extreme relaxation, followed by deep sleep, then increased amount of energy, without a single doubt.

That has been my experience with the violet ray for more than 2 years. I think it does so by providing some negative ions, and some plasma frequencies too...

I used it outside my mouth for a long time, and my teeth did get whiter. But then I stopped using it too long on my face, that is why I decided to give a try on ionic tooth brush.

I have no doubt that the IONIC TOOTHBRUSH is removing toxins from my blackened gum, because I swear, the deep black now is totally gone after 6 uses, and what I get is a greyish purple color, but not deep dark like before.

I'm not exactly brushing my gum, only placing the bristles on the gum spot and letting it act for a few seconds, moving it gently (not brushing).

I only brush my teeth and tongue with it, the rest, I am only touching the inside parts of my mouth.

The smell that comes is strong, showing somehow that something is happening.

The gum deep color is like that for more than a decade. Much before I pulled that tooth out.

When cavitation surgery was performed there, the deep color never disappeared.

I know I have deep dark purple or black color in skin after I get candida infections. It's like it shows the toxic load by darkening the skin.

Foot baths with salt and vinegar usually take off part of the dark color.

Also in places I got TB during lyme (my finger joints), I got those deep colors, but they slowly vanished with the violet ray.

It's still not fully gone, but much better than 2 years ago.

Let's see what happens with the dark gum in the future with the ionic brush.

My daughter loves it!!

Keebler
Member # 12673

-
You ask: " . . . It was like my spine, whole back, neck, all over was burning, stinging of pain, sharp pains. I guess, it could be a bit like you describe?"

No. Not at all. This was not a detox action but the actual physical trauma of the sharp bristles from touching my gum tissue. It did not affect the rest of my body at all.

You say: ". . . I'm not exactly brushing my gum, only placing the bristles on the gum spot and letting it act for a few seconds, moving it gently (not brushing). . . ." (end quote)

well, that's exactly how I also followed the instructions but that still pierces the gum tissue. It is impossible to apply a brush to teeth and not touch gum tissue.

These brush bristles seem to have tiny barbs - that's how my gums experienced them, anyway. So others might, too.

Now, it may well be that also the battery action of the "ionic" feature also really sent my gum nerves to the moon.

But, I doubt that or that it was JUST the ionic action, as some time later I also tried the brush without pushing on the little battery button. It was indeed the actual physical piercing of the bristles to my gums that did this.

Still, while this brush design worked well for you - and likely for others, too -

I just want to be clear that for anyone with nerve sensitivity or tender gums, this can be a very destructive thing so if they are still so inclined as to try it, to start very gradually in just one small area of the mouth and then see how it goes. Do not push it.

This is not for everyone. So, as with anything, start slow & low, so to speak.
-

[ 07-21-2017, 02:29 PM: Message edited by: Keebler ]

Brussels
Member # 13480

Thanks again for explaining, Keebler.

As I told you, I have no problems with my gum, and prefer the middle hard bristles than soft. I hate too soft bristles, as I feel they do not clean my teeth well.

The Kiss Me ionic toothbrush is hard, I have to say. Harder than medium, in my opinion.

But I'm really enjoying it.

I see that there is clear detox going on my gum, because of the change of color.

I brushed only once yesterday, and I see that now, about 24 hours after, the gum got a bit darker again, so it means, it cleans the flesh superficially, then the deeper toxins probably surface after again.

But the color improved, that is clear.

So, yes, if you have tender gums, the brand I'm using may not be good for you!!

sparkle7
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for posting Brussels & Keebler. I found this review on Amazon:

Teeth do feel cleaner, but you need to be more gentle when using it if you have sensitive teeth/gums

ByK. Salinger, Holistic Nurse PractitionerTOP 1000 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon August 10, 2016

Verified Purchase

Ok, so there is definitely something to this ionic process. As mentioned by others, my teeth do feel cleaner and keep a cleaner feel throughout the day.

I've found that I have to brush less vigorously and much more gently or else my teeth and gums will ache for the day - this alone tells me that these Ions are doing something, as a regular toothbrush would never have this effect.

Historically I guess I've been kind of a rough brusher, pushing pretty hard and really trying to give my teeth a good scrub, going over every area really well.

If I brush this same way my mouth hurts! It's not like a scraped/scratched gums type of hurt - it's a deeper hurt, feeling within the deeper tissues and teeth themselves.

But! If I'm more gentle, paying attention while I brush and not over-doing it, my teeth/gums do not hurt and they actually feel cleaner than they did with my hard-core vigorous brushing with a regular brush.

I do think it also has an effect on plaque build up, as my one sticky, problem area for plaque that I really have to pay extra attention to seems to be in much better shape with less plaque build up to deal with.

You won't feel anything when using the brush. In fact, you may at first think it's not working or it's a ridiculous gimmick because you don't feel anything happening.

It's not a vibrating or sonic brush. It's afterward that you start to notice the difference (or, if you did it too hard, you're teeth/gums will be tender within an hour of your brushing).

Even if you're skeptical you may as well give it a go for the price. Try it for 4-6 weeks and see if you don't have an improvement. I'm now a big fan.

---

I'm having some tooth problems. I may try it. I'm having nerve pain, cracked tooth, etc. so I have to think it through. I don't want to aggravate it.

I read that homeopathic hypericum is helpful for dental nerve pain. I have to go to the health food store to get some. I haven't tried it yet.

Also, how about a water pic?

Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Hi Sparkle, sorry to know your teeth are in bad shape.

Mine were never really in excellent shape. I do think teeth and mouth are sort of mirrors of the whole body, like the gut.

The violet ray (that also send negative ions) made the roots become harder, because all my teeth were wobbling, and I kept losing one tooth every 2 years or even one tooth a year (it died from root out, no cavity at all could be seen).

Since I started on it, I have not lost a tooth yet, and it's been about 2.5 years.

I think the best is to do the ionic brush once a day only. The other times, do with normal brush, tooth paste etc.

When I went to scrap my teeth with a dentist tool (I think it's called dental scaler), I still find plaque near the gum after brushing with the ionic tooth brush.

Parts with difficult access remain difficult (I have missing teeth due to cavitation surgery, and my back teeth are twisted).

Dental scalers (you can buy them in the internet), floss etc are still useful even if you use an ionic tooth brush.

It takes less time to feel teeth are clean.

Teeth become clearly whiter. Even too white, that is why I decided to brush just once with it now.

I have partials, and the color of the partials became 'yellowish' now (in comparison to my real teeth, that became suddenly whiter!).

It's kind of freaky, how fast that color change happened (less than a week!).

And as for dark gums, only if you use it you'll believe me. At least 10 year old black spots are clearing fast and looking like it will gain it's pinky color again one day.

I don't agree that we feel nothing: I feel stinky smells coming out, which may mean stored toxins coming out? Or simply the ions (some ozone maybe?)?

If you have tender gums, like Keebler, just touch it first, do not brush.

There is a product my lyme doctor recommends to change the pH of the mouth, called Healthy Mouth, by Vital Force Tech.

I can't say it is working, as we have to use it for very long to know if it works. I diluted it to C2, so I just need to buy one bottle a year for the whole family, and I let it beside our tooth brush, so that we take the drops after brushing the teeth.

What I like with the ionic tooth brush is that, as we need no tooth paste, we can take the medicine better now (homeopathy does not work well with mint tastes...).

OH, I forgot to say that if you have amalgams, it may be a bad idea to put negative ions there as they will pull the amalgams out (theoretically).

Heavy metals are positively charged.

I had 13 amalgams for almost 3 decades, that is why I think my mouth stinks with the ionic brushing...

I guess either that is being pulled out, or the dental toxins from lyme or whatever infections I had...

anyway, if you start, start slow. No brushing, maybe at first, just touch the teeth with it to see if you won't feel pain like Keebler did.

sparkle7
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Brussels!

I have my waterpik in storage & I haven't been able to get it out. I was looking for something new to try.

I cracked one tooth eating something a few months ago. The tooth next to it has been in trouble for a while but I didn't want a root canal or to get it pulled.

The dentist drilled too close to the nerve about 2 years ago but it seemed to heal. I started getting these "blisters" next to the tooth. I put goldenseal & clove oil on some cotton on it & it would pull out the toxins.

It worked for a couple of years. I went to the dentist last week but he said it was in bad shape & had to come out. He gave me a course of abx to take to see what happens.

He put a temporary filling on the cracked tooth. He said I may have to get both teeth removed. Then he modified it to "lets see what happens in a few weeks". So, I'm just waiting a bit to see if they will heal.

I think everyone harbors toxins in their gums. I had one black tooth for years. The dentist I was seeing said, "That has to come out or get a root canal!".

I didn't want a root canal so I had it removed. I didn't feel any different after. I had that black tooth for probably like 20 or 30 years. It didn't hurt or bother me. Now, I just have a space there.

Sometimes, I wonder if it;s really necessary. I know some people have horror stories about cavitations, abcesses, etc. I don't have health insurance that pays for dental work plus I don't really trust most dentists.

If someone is completely OK with putting fluoride, mercury, etc. in someone's mouth & doing root canals like it's fine - I'm not sure I can trust all of that. I don't have the money to go to some fancy holistic doctor. Some of them are worse than the regular dentists...

I've been to them. It not like Europe here in the US. All of this stuff is outrageously expensive. There's Obamacare but you don't know if you will get a good dentist. Bad dental work is really dangerous...

I have to give it some thought. Maybe I'll try the violet ray? I don't want to experiment too much because I have to work. I can't get too ill to function right now.

Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Sparkle, I hope your teeth will heal!!

My daughter is just 13, the dentist wanted to make 3 cavities many months ago (put plastics on it...).

I refused (hard head like you [Smile] ), so I told my daughter: we'll try to treat it at home.

For many months, it was still with black spots.

I got the Vital Force product called Healthy Mouth, that basically changes the pH of the mouth many months ago. She started on it.

Then she increased the use of the Violet ray (outside, not inside the mouth).

for your information, she has a dead tooth, because she lost a tooth to an accident. She can't pull that off (frontal) because otherwise the bones stop growing.

So the only treatment for her is the violet ray there (that actually tests good to prevent worsening of her condition).

The dead tooth did test bad sometimes. I found out after she kept falling ill for no reason. It happened twice, listless, pale face, stay home with fatigue... When I asked, that dead tooth came.

Treatment was the violet ray, for about 3-5 minutes there, daily. Then she got back to school again! Twice, same pattern!

So I do think the violet ray is good for some of dead teeth problems. Maybe not a permanent solution, but sort of helps...

She does not brush well (kids...). So she's got biofilms, obviously exactly where the cavity appeared.

There, gums bled easily, as it got inflammation due to higher bacterial load.

Well, today I checked her gum closely. I have that dental scaler, so it's easy to see where she does not brush well, near the gum.

We went through each tooth, and the ones that got cavities are still with small holes, but the black spots inside totally vanished!

It's a surprise, really.

I would like to know if the holes will close one day though... We'll keep treating with the ions, violet ray and Healthy Mouth, and will see someone to check her mouth after vacations.

Yep, dentists cost a fortune, even here.

My cavitation surgeries went okay, I only had one bone infection to deal with that remained. I'm STILL treating that on my own, now, after about 10 years of problems....

I don't want anything invasive.

The crazy thing that happened since I started the ionic tooth brush : some of my heart symptoms returned!!!??

I said: Oh no.

You know, I'm 50 now, and I felt my heart rhythm got strange for the last 3 days or so...

I took minerals, binders, still strange.

Yesterday I did an ART session on myself, to find which point was testing very bad, and bingo, the exact tooth that caused me heart symtpoms came (I mean, I have no longer that tooth, but the spot where it WAS tested bad).

I wonder if toxins are on the move there again, probably pulled by the ionic tooth brush?!! and those could affect the some meridian and affect my heart rhythm again?!

The exact spot tested with the Pol Filter, which means, in Dr K's teachings, this spot is causing like 'interference fields' spread all over the body, affecting other parts. In my case, the heart.

If I test: is the heart being harmed by this spot (tooth), it comes as positive!!

It was the exact tooth that caused me awful heart symptoms in the past!

I anyway could find a treatment to unblock that (two point acupuncture).

It was not the teeth that get black in my case, but my GUM below where the roots are planted that got dark in the past (and remained so).

Old infected teeth, teeth that are no longer there (pulled out), they left those black spots.

This is clearly getting better, as the color is fading, I have no doubt.

So I'm washing my mouth many times with water during the ionic tooth brushing, to clean whatever toxins are being pulled (as these are probably causing my heart symptoms again).

I do feel strange smells, specially when I touch the gum, mouth, upper part of the mouth, tongue, below the tongue etc...

The clear change of GUM color is impressive, as it happens so fast!

And even the teeth became whiter than the partials I had put years ago.

Good news with my daughter: her gums stopped bleeding completely. Even with those hard bristles, there is no more bleeding. No more black spots inside cavities.

At least today. I checked every single tooth, and used the scale. Before she would even cry of pain, and blood would come out very easily.

I don't want her to get fillings. If cavities are healed, that is how they should remain, filling free. In my opinion.

I'll take her to see someone holistic (my lyme doctor, probably) for him to test her cavities after vacations...

I still haven't found a good dentist yet either, unfortunately.

I hate the materials they use and the way they want to interfere with the teeth of a child (like putting plastics to close holes, even if there are no cavities)...

We're enjoying the ionic tooth brush experience.

everything I'm doing lately has to do with ions!!

Violet Ray, several Vital Force products (done though same Tesla coils!!), now the ionic tooth brush!

Next things on my list: ionic foot bath + PEMF devices (all of them, with Tesla coils too!!)

sparkle7
Member # 10397

That's interesting! You may want to check out Ingrid Naiman's websites for info:

http://toxicteeth.com/

http://bioethikainternational.com/

I'm on her mailing list & she always has lots of great info. I don't have a big budget these days so I haven't tried any of her products but I read her newsletter almost always.

Maybe check into "Remineralization" on the toxicteeth website... I saw a bunch of plants growing in the spring in the woods. I was very attracted to them. I think they might have been horsetail.

I'm generally into more "natural" remedies but I'm feeling a bit better since I've been taking the amoxicillin that the dentist recommended. Not sure what that implies...

I'll have to give it some thought. I'll dowse the ionic toothbrush.

Have you tried a waterpik? I loved mine but it's deep in storage at the moment. I was thinking of buying another one. I might go for the ionic toothbrush instead.

I think there must be a way to heal the teeth. I had that dark tooth for many years. I was reading alot about Weston Price & cavitations...The old dentist was growling about the "dark spot" on the Xray & I had to get a root canal. I got it out & I didn't feel any different. It seemed crazy to do a root canal on a tooth that had been "dead" for many years. What's the logic in that?

I think I probably could have just left it there. There should be a way to treat these things internally without pulling the teeth. I don't know?

I don't blame you for not wanting to "fix" your daughter's teeth. I can't believe people with brains think it's OK to put mercury in your head. I'm not sure how much better all these filling chemicals are, either.

There are herbs that strengthen the heart. Hawthorn berries comes to mind... You may need something to kill pathogens or detox them...(?) Not sure what gets into the gums and jaw area.

Going to a dentist is scary because in a few minutes they can wreck your health for a lifetime. I'm very cautious about them now. Even if they go to Ivy League schools, etc. I think they are somewhat brainwashed.

They don't see the forest for the trees... (Hope you understand the english expression.) [Cool]

sparkle7
Member # 10397

Dowsed it last night - I got out my violet ray "gun" & I ordered the ionic toothbrush. The toothbrush is supposed to be here on Friday.
Brussels
Member # 13480

Start slow, Sparkle. I don't want you to blame me for a strong reaction!!! [Smile]

Me too, I'm scared by dentists.

They try to push all these fillings without cavities in children, do you know about that??

That was new to me: all teeth that are not flat on the surface (none are!!), they propose you to fill them with plastics, so that 'no food will come into them'.

but they forget to say that, if there is infiltration, there is no way to clean the teeth from under that.

They also forget to say that if we would like to pull that off later, they will probably drill on part of the good teeth, damaging them!!!

Plus they will make children have more estrogenic plastics in their bodies, more than they already have.

All that to avoid food deposits...

Her advice was: eat less fruits!

No kidding, she said that to my daughter!

Every dentist I take her (we're turning around, trying to find someone I can trust....), we get that 'filling up offer'.

No, thanks, I keep saying.

The one biological dentist I found is a bad technician (nothing he does is good, it seems, badly finished, etc).

Well... I just decided not to treat her cavities.

I read it's possible to stop cavities when they are small, and that is what we're trying to do in the last months.

Yes, what they call remineralization.

Let's see.

I lived with a dead tooth for a long time. Many dead teeth, I think... Yep, who knows what they do before they do the root canal treatment?

Root canal or dead, I think both are bad alternatives!!

Yep, definitively, I'm thinking to do some horsetail tincture... I'll take a look if they are still around. Amazing plant.

let me know about your experience with the tooth brush!!

sparkle7
Member # 10397

Just got the ionic toothbrush yesterday. It feels good so I'm trying not to overdo it. I am kind of confused these days as to what to do. The dentist gave me amoxicillin since he said the tooth was infected.

I took it for a week & my joint pain was less. Might be killing latent Lyme? So, that's opening up a whole area of questions for me.

I asked him for more amoxicillin but he told me I have to go see the root canal specialist or get the tooth removed. I have to make another appointment to go see the root canal dentist.

I guess I'll just go & see what he has to say. This tooth has been bothering me for 2 years now. A month or so more shouldn't be a big issue.

I've been putting goldenseal & clove oil on a piece of cotton & letting it stay between my gum & check for a while. The goldenseal seems to draw out the toxins.

I started using the violet ray, too. If I could put it off for another month - that would be a big help for me. I have alot of stuff to do in August.

He put a temporary filling on the chipped tooth & it seems to be OK for now. It hurt alot at first but it seems to be hurting less now.

I like the ionic toothbrush so far.

sparkle7
Member # 10397

Also- I just don't understand about this... You have a tooth with an "infection" - so you have to get a root canal. They pull out the nerve & fill it with gutta percha. So, the bacteria are still there... so what's the point?

You get the tooth removed & there's an "energetic" issue with your meridian because the tooth was removed... So, what are you supposed to do?

There must be a way to treat the infection without having to remove the tooth or get a root canal. The infection will still be present in either case...

Is there any other option? They will clean it out & scrape the infection out but some will probably still be left behind. It's your body that ultimately has to heal it.

Brussels
Member # 13480

Sparkle, sorry for all the troubles with the teeth...

No definitive answer, I suppose....

If amoxy makes the joint pain better, it means there is infection there, that reacts to amoxy (could be Bb or other infections).

Go slow with the violet ray: a lot of toxins start to move. I had a KIDNEY infection for the first time in my life due to the violet ray!!!

So start slow, with binders. And take water, as you'll feel how your mouth gets dry (at least, mine).

The violet ray may soothe the pain fast, but it will just give more energy to cells there. It does not have antimicrobial effect, it just helps liquids to keep on the move, and give some energy to the mitochordria, as far as I understood.

Nice you liked your ionic tooth brush.

I have zero doubt now, that it cleans the gum. My decade old black spot and other darker spots in the gum have practically vanished.

It's incredible. And the heart issue I had is totally gone, but the fact that heart issues came when I started pulling toxins with the brush is amazing, I find.

I suspect some toxins entered the tooth meridian and caused the crazy heart symptom again (like very irregular heart beats).

I guess the tooth with infection may or may not kill the root (pulp). The dentist himself can kill the root, if he keeps drilling the tooth.

The shock after tooth work can also kill the root.
Even hitting the tooth can kill the root (I had one, dead like that, after I hit it).

Once it dies, picture the nerve dead, meaning, dead cells, that will rotten. The best, is to take it off, the same way that rotten toes are taken off if they 'die' (diabetic people may have that, or if you freeze your toes too, or if they get severely hurt and infected too).

Anyway, it is known that dead tissue must be cut off the body, if you want to save a life.

But the roots of a tooth are small, so rotten tissue is much smaller than a whole rotten toe (sorry for my awful explanation, that is how I picture the problem).

But once the root dies, so does the teeth. If you ever seen a cut tooth, that is still live (I did, because my daughter got an accident and one tooth was cut in half), you will see the blood vessels and nerves there. Very thin, but there. They feed the bone (tooth).

So once the tooth is dead, blood vessels disappear and so the nerves. The whole organ (a tooth is an organ, according to my dr) dies.

The bacteria is cleaned as much as possible, the place is sterilized, but there are zillions of mini channels inside the tooth that will not have an active immune system nor blood vessels.

It's totally inert, dead, but it's got plenty of places for anaerobic bacteria to live. You feel nothing because the tooth is dead.

Badly infected teeth sometimes fall off themselves (nature does that job, instead of saving the tooth). But many times, the tooth dies, and it remains there, loses the color, but you don't even know it's dead.

The energetic problem with the meridian happens because there are toxins coming out from the bacteria living there. They hide there, and come out slowly to colonize the live bones (cavitation).

Your body will try to deal with the bone cavitation, but if you are weak due to lyme etc, you lose more than gain.

And cavitation increases, so you end up with bone infection. And that weakens your immune system, slowly but surely, and I swear it's not a funny thing either.

The meridian is disturbed by so many toxins, as far as I understood.

You can understand that if you rub essential oils on your meridians: example, rub peppermint behind the head, and feel the nostrils opening.

Or rub peppermint on soles, and feel your lungs opening.

These meridians join far parts of your body, and the link is physical (somehow). That again, is my understanding, because I'm so used to rub peppermint on certain points and watch the results far away in my body for at least 3 decades.

So I have no doubt how connected are certain parts of my body (certain acupunture points) to some organs, because of experience: the cause (rubbing oils) and effect (getting a relief) happens to so many people I do that, and on myself that I cannot doubt the Chinese on that.

The relation becomes physic, because it deals with physical symptoms (like stuffed nose gets suddenly open and children can sleep peacefully).

So picture these teeth sending poison, not healing essential oils, to other organs of your body.

Think of herxes, and how they feel. This is what's coming out of dead infected teeth: neurotoxins like herxes. It's very poisonous. It can't do good.

Better to pull the dead thing out, in my opinion.

the infection can kill a tooth, but not always... If it is still alive, I'd rather try to save it, but dentists rarely give you that chance.

that's why I avoid dentists, but once the tooth is dead, well, it will be hard to make it back to life (like making a dead person alive again....).

koo
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 30462

Icon 1 posted      Profile for koo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brussels, I have a question about this toothbrush.

I have the same one but haven't used it yet. The instructions are in Japanese.

Are you supposed to remove the head between brushings?

Posts: 478 | From Third Coast | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbpei
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 33574

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbpei     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have both the water pik and ionic toothbrush. The water pik has been a really good investment for me, as my dental hygienist raves about how easy I make her job with so little plaque to scrape.

I add a few drops of peroxide to the water and it seems to do the trick. I used to add a few sprinkles of xylitol as well. When a biological dentist tested my gums and mouth for bacteria, he was also very impressed.

The ionic toothbrush works well, except be careful to make sure you clean it out every few days or at least every week. Liquid can get trapped inside and the it is kind of disgusting. I use hot water and rinse it out and let it air dry.

I also let the water pik drain inside the sink over a paper towel when I am finished using it, so it doesn't get moldy from the water sitting in it.

Posts: 2386 | From New England | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jubilee
Member # 30343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I use Sonicare. The original brush style is fine, but all of the newer are sharper and wear the dentin in my experience.
Posts: 89 | From USA | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Koo, the Japanese toothbrush is easy to use: simply push the only button there until you see a red light on for a second or so.

It will be working for the next 10 minutes, without any sign it is working. You do not need to keep pushing it.

The only thing you need to do is to touch the metal 'ring' (the contact with your skin with the metal activate the ionic tooth brush).

The moment there is no more red light turning on after you push the button, it means the battery is flat and you got to throw it off.

There is no way to replace the battery, unfortunately.

You'll probably feel a strange smell first times you brush, a lot of garbage will come out when you spit, bad smell sometimes...

The proof this stuff cleans well can be seen on partials: you just brush the partials like usual, no toothpaste though, and you'll see it's gleaming clean in a very short time.

At least, that has been my experience. This stuff is powerful, but you still have to use the brush well all over your teeth and gums.

I'm very pleased with mine. No need to change the head every time but clean it from times to times.

it's super easy to take the head off for replacement or cleaning: simply twist it.

I also clean it once a week or so, or it does get somewhat dirty 'inside' it.

Please post your opinion about the brush here!!

I fortunately can read a bit of Japanese.

They said that you got to change your head every month (I'm using mine for a long time, because I only use it once a day).

Be careful first, as it is hard on the gum!

koo
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 30462

Icon 1 posted      Profile for koo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you Brussels, that's pretty much how I figured it would work.

I'm to sure what to say about it. I may have to wait until my next cleaning to see if it makes a difference.

I didn't "feel" anything. Only the first time or two I may have noticed a faint odor.

Only the first two times I may have noticed an ever so slight discoloration when I spit in the sink.

I will continue to use once a day and see if my dentist notices a difference.

Before using this toothbrush I did get a tube of My Magic Mud (activated charcoal, bentonite clay, and coconut oil toothpaste) and have been experimenting with that. It's messy but I like it.

Thank you for your assistance.

Posts: 478 | From Third Coast | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement