LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » 10-Pass Ozone - experiences?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 10-Pass Ozone - experiences?
BryanRosner1
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 49076

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BryanRosner1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
10 pass ozone seems to be the "new thing." Have any of you tried it? Impressions? Thanks.
Posts: 123 | From Tahoe | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin123
Member # 9197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It looks expensive, so that would be my guess as to why people haven't done it. However, if you have the money, you could try it and report back.

I'd also suggest talking with HBOT experts and getting their opinion on it, since this is a step past doing that.

Posts: 13116 | From San Francisco | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lapis29
Member # 47626

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lapis29     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
looks real interesting, let us know if you try it
Posts: 90 | From Wisconsin | Registered: Mar 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BryanRosner1
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 49076

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BryanRosner1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been doing simple drinking ozone water and so far it has been VERY helpful. I'm surprised.
Posts: 123 | From Tahoe | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin123
Member # 9197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please feel welcome to say how it's been helpful.

I drank oxygenated water for a week and psoriasis on my knees, elbows and next to my ears disappeared. I think we could potentially accomplish a lot with simple applications of oxygen.

Posts: 13116 | From San Francisco | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BryanRosner1
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 49076

Robin, ozonated water is different from oxygenated water. Even though the ozone doesn't make it very far in the body, the ozone byproducts do a lot. Dr. Rowen explained this to me on the phone this morning.

As far as what ozonated water has done for me, it's cleared my head in a way that nothing else has been able to do. And that's a big statement considering i own TONS of "home clinic" stuff and use a home hyperbaric chamber, etc. I mean, I have EVERYTHING here and the ozonated water has beat them all so far...

lapis29
Member # 47626

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lapis29     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what are the ozone byproducts?

by the way, do you have an ozone insufflation setup?

its not that expensive, you just need a medical grade ozone machine, an O2 concentrator, and the tubing

Posts: 90 | From Wisconsin | Registered: Mar 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BryanRosner1
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 49076

Dr. Rowen told me that the ozone byproducts are important in treatment. some oxidative stuff. didn't research much. But since I have a chamber too, I can tell you that there is a big difference in how my body reacts to ozone vs oxygen. and since theoretically most of the ozone gets broken down before it gets to the affected body areas, logic would say there's something else going on.

Yes, I've done insufflation, and for some reason the ozonated water is MUCH more effective for me. Not sure why... Maybe it is working more on my gut? But it also has a dramatic effect on my head.

garnet10
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 48181

Icon 1 posted      Profile for garnet10     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by BryanRosner1:
Dr. Rowen told me that the ozone byproducts are important in treatment. some oxidative stuff. didn't research much. But since I have a chamber too, I can tell you that there is a big difference in how my body reacts to ozone vs oxygen. and since theoretically most of the ozone gets broken down before it gets to the affected body areas, logic would say there's something else going on.

Yes, I've done insufflation, and for some reason the ozonated water is MUCH more effective for me. Not sure why... Maybe it is working more on my gut? But it also has a dramatic effect on my head.

How are you getting the ozonated water? Do you make it at home or purchase the water? What machine are you using?
Posts: 116 | From USA | Registered: Jun 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
map1131
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 2022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for map1131     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
An ozone machine is on my list to purchase this week. We had a couple people bring in their ozone machines to our support meeting last month.

One was a machine used by a Chiro doc, major machine and the other is more for home use. It's A2Z ozone machine and it's only $69. A7K Air Ozone Generator. It's available on Amazon.

**********Warning, I'm glad I talked to my very Lyme literate, ozone expert dentist about this machine before I made a huge mistake. The tubes on this unit and many others is polyurethane. Not something we would want in our bodies. My dentist says only Ozone machines with Quartz tubings are safe. If there is "plastic" anywhere on your tubes you would be consuming the breakdown of those plastics.
Pam

[ 09-29-2017, 09:32 AM: Message edited by: map1131 ]

--------------------
"Never, never, never, never, never give up" Winston Churchill

Posts: 6478 | From Louisville, Ky | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phoiph
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 41238

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phoiph     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

...As far as what ozonated water has done for me, it's cleared my head in a way that nothing else has been able to do. And that's a big statement considering i own TONS of "home clinic" stuff and use a home hyperbaric chamber, etc. I mean, I have EVERYTHING here and the ozonated water has beat them all so far...

Bryan...I think it is crucial to point out here that you are using your hyperbaric chamber at a higher than desirable altitude, which, as we discussed in detail, is very likely to affect your results.

In all fairness, I believe it is important to make that fact clear for the readers here when making comparisons to other modalities.

Posts: 1885 | From Earth | Registered: Jul 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BryanRosner1
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 49076

Phoiph, sure, we can point that out.

Strangely, Lance told me that the people who use hyperbaric at high altitude actually have BETTER results. Not sure why he feels that way.

The chamber is definitely a great tool for me. I will continue using it. Not sure that it is the full answer. Dr. h and several others Say it activates babesia and that has been my experience. But like we've discussed, hard to know if that's a healing crisis layer in some way.

Brussels
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bryan, can you tell us which device you are using for producing your ozone water?

Thanks!!!

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BryanRosner1
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 49076

Longevity plus on highest setting at 1/8 flow.
Phoiph
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 41238

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phoiph     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Phoiph, sure, we can point that out.

Strangely, Lance told me that the people who use hyperbaric at high altitude actually have BETTER results. Not sure why he feels that way.

The chamber is definitely a great tool for me. I will continue using it. Not sure that it is the full answer. Dr. h and several others Say it activates babesia and that has been my experience. But like we've discussed, hard to know if that's a healing crisis layer in some way.

Bryan~

I had a chance meeting (sat next to him at a concert) with the assistant developer of the "Gammow Bag", which was the original "soft chamber"; predecessor to the home chamber.

He explained to me how, before it was widely used for altitude sickness, the bag was originally designed to be used at high altitudes for athletic training. He believed in "train low, sleep high". Athletes living at high altitude trained inside a pressurized chamber (which brought them to pressures found at sea level), and then slept outside the chamber (at altitude). In theory, this increased their performance by stimulating production of more red blood cells to carry oxygen.

Possibly this type of effect is what Lance was referring to. I believe it totally depends on what you're trying to accomplish. Different conditions respond to different pressures.

Also, it is important to point out that chamber time is cumulative, and works over an extended length of time. In my experience, you have not been doing the therapy long enough yet to realize the potential results.

Other docs who use hyperbaric, like Dr. J, don't agree about the chamber reactivating Babesia. By activating your immune response, however, there may be a flare of symptoms, and this can be interpreted as a flare of the disease.

I didn't intend to hi-jack your thread! My concern is simply to clarify these crucial points, because as an author who is popular in the Lyme world, your experience and comments are followed closely and are influential to others.

Posts: 1885 | From Earth | Registered: Jul 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dal123
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dal123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you using medical grade oxygen tanks for compressed air with your longevity machine?
Posts: 532 | From Texas | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BryanRosner1
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 49076

Phoiph - I don't feel you are hijacking the thread. Happy for you to weigh in. Lots of cutting edge stuff here and we need as much expertise as we can get.
lapis29
Member # 47626

quote:
Originally posted by dal123:
Are you using medical grade oxygen tanks for compressed air with your longevity machine?

not sure what bryan is doing, but you definitely dont need compressed air to make ozonated water.

you can get a cheap ozone machine from china off ebay for $30 and does a surprisingly good job of O3 water.

map1131
Member # 2022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for map1131     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cheap ozone machine from China is exactly that cheap. Anyone considering doing cheap needs to make sure the tubes are quartz glass and NO plastic pieces on the tubes. Plastic and rubber means polyurethane.

Pam

--------------------
"Never, never, never, never, never give up" Winston Churchill

Posts: 6478 | From Louisville, Ky | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ChloeS
Member # 52183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChloeS     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What exactly is this? I've heard of ozone that helps you get rid of the smell, but this? I've never heard of water with ozone and what effects it has on organisms. I've recently bought myself an ozone generator for my car from https://www.damagecontrol-911.com/safely-using-an-ozone-generator-in-the-home/ and can say that it really does purify the air though after using it the car, or the space, should be aired for half a day. That is why I couldn't think that drinking ozone is not dangerous for us..

[ 08-25-2020, 08:37 AM: Message edited by: ChloeS ]

Posts: 1 | From UK | Registered: Aug 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BryanRosner1
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 49076

I've had 40 ten passes now and it gave me back
My life in addition to extreme mold avoidance
You can find my new podcast and books

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement