LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Dental infections and Lyme symptoms

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Dental infections and Lyme symptoms
wrotek
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 5354

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wrotek     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very interesting
https://youtu.be/DG1wypyjmHg

I will add work of this doctor for broader discussion https://www.amazon.com/William-D.-Nordquist-BS-DMD-MS/e/B075DVPXVN/ref=sr_ntt_srch_lnk_1?qid=1509894045&sr=8-1

Posts: 636 | From Wroclaw, Poland | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
map1131
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 2022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for map1131     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had unknown to me and my uneducated dentist 12 infected, mercury hidden under those crowns in my mouth.

I found a lyme literate ozone dentist in Louisville Ky and started my journey in '14. TBTG

I lost 6 of those teeth because the decay under the crown was like cottage cheese. One root canal was removed on tooth #2 and the meridan connected to that tooth went bonkers.

All of a sudden my right hip and right calf were in horrible pain. A sx I'd not had ever in 15 yrs. I was ready to get a cane for walking and standing.

Then my dentist started the crown removal on tooth 3 & 4. Oh my, hip and calf went to 10 on pain scale.

It's taken 3 years but I'm finally in a place that my over all health has improved drasistically.

The dental connection to Lyme & co is real. I had dental cleanings 3-4 times a year for 20 yrs. Periodontal diseae came before Lyme? Or did it come after?

I'm so looking forward to getting my partials the first of year. Chewing has been a nightmare for 3 yrs.

Pam

--------------------
"Never, never, never, never, never give up" Winston Churchill

Posts: 6478 | From Louisville, Ky | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wrotek
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 5354

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wrotek     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I Wonder if this can be helped by some home remedy
Posts: 636 | From Wroclaw, Poland | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bartenderbonnie
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 49177

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bartenderbonnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is my number # 1 homeopathy go-to supplement.

I use it for dental infections by gargling with it for 1 minute.
I use it for sinus infections by putting it in nasal spray bottle.
I take 1 TB spoon with my antibiotics to increase effectiveness.

http://catalog.designsforhealth.com/core/media/media.nl/id.195383/c.ACCT14095/.f?h=eb72d25ce1b8c2e419a0

Posts: 2977 | From Florida | Registered: Nov 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is this really homeopathic, Bonnie?

I can't find what is the potency, if it is homeopathic... Would you know it?

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I also treated cavitations. Guess how many?

7!!!!

One almost killed me (I was having bad heart symptoms). The moment the tooth was out, ALL heart symptoms disappeared.

Dead teeth is a subject that is a pain in the neck. But unfortunately, you gotta look into your mouth...

The moment you actually SEE what WAS inside your gums, in your bones, you sort of 'understand' how cavitations are evil.

Just picture, for example, the middle of your hand with open wounds, 24hours, with white pus, for months, then years, then decades.

How the heck can anyone be well with active infections, hidden from eyesight, but very real?

If you actually were SEEING these infections in your skin, you would never allow it to go untreated for years.

But we actually see nothing, and because these teeth are dead, we feel nothing, so we just let these infections there.

Normal dentists, as said before, usually cannot see these infections through X-rays.

They found NONE of my 7 cavitations!!

The surgeon who pulled the 7 teeth did not believe, until he actually SAW what was under: fully infected roots and bones.

Ask them to show you when they scoop the mess out with a spoon, so that you 'accept' better and mourn for the gone tooth.

It's more psychological painful to lose a tooth (even if dead) than actual physically painful.

I also got partials.

the longer you leave infections spread in the jaws, the deeper they go into the jawbones.

They travel through micro canals in the bones, eat up the bones which will become mushy, and go far, deep inside the whole facial bones. Unfortunately.

Plus they cause heart symptoms.

The relation between heart failure and cavitations is known for a long time.

I have an old book of dentistry describing cases and cases of people with heart problems.

My lyme doctor urged me to pull them off, but I kept refusing.

I regret having waited so long. The worst infection I had was the one I got DURING lyme disease: one tooth died, fully infected, and that was the worst tooth ever.

The infections spread so far, that the surgeon could not clean all the mess. It went up to the bone just next to my left eye.

ozone is only a temporary solution. It may deal with the lighter cases, IF the tooth is still alive, that is what I usually do. Ozone injections.

But if the tooth is dead, either you do ozone injections for life, or you gotta take the damn dead tooth out.

It's a perfect place for candida and lyme toxins to hide and unfortunately, spread.

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bartenderbonnie
Member # 49177

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bartenderbonnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, it is homeopathic.

It has 15 parts per million purified silver.

Posts: 2977 | From Florida | Registered: Nov 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
map1131
Member # 2022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for map1131     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Many dentals experts that know the enemies within us say using many of these essential oils etc are doing more damage than good.

How? Because our mouths are suppose to have a combo of good and bad bacteria in order for it to function in a perfect state.

When we use all these so called bacteria killers we are destroying the microbiome of our mouth and our teeth.

Dr Gerry Curatola has some fantastic information on line about the microbiome of the mouth. Watch and read.

Pam

--------------------
"Never, never, never, never, never give up" Winston Churchill

Posts: 6478 | From Louisville, Ky | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wrotek
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 5354

Brussels, i have read about oral spirochetes and heart problems somewhere. Or was it youtube video. The Connection between oral infection and systemic disease is amazing.
Lyme248
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 51011

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyme248     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How about root canals in front teeth?

One of my front teeth just died out of nowhere and I finally got a root canal after a year.
I haven't had any symptoms since then, but I wonder if it is delaying my recovery.

--------------------
chronic Lyme/Bartonella

Inside every sick person is a well person waiting to be freed

Posts: 232 | From new england | Registered: Nov 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

That was my case. Not a fully frontal, but the second tooth frontal died out of nothing, in a BAD way.

I did root canal there, but it was bad idea. That is the only tooth I still have cavitations (maybe?), because the infection spread too far.

It continued to spread much after lyme was gone. It tests energetically as a sort of fungal infection.

Now my body is trying to go after all fungal infections, due to my restrictive diet, and I still feel minor herxes there...

I left the dead tooth for about 6 years + before I took it off. Way too long, in that case.

I had other older dead teeth that did not cause much damage. That exact one, that I lost badly to lyme, that was the one that created more problem, including the heart symptoms.

Once it was out, heart symptoms disappeared. The infection got low gear, but it's taking me ages to get rid of it to 100%.

Brussels
Member # 13480

I think ozone long term is a better solution than rubbing stuff, or using silver or any antimicrobial.

Short term, any antimicrobial is almost always good, in my opinion.

But long term, other things must be done, if you don't want to be enslaved by treatment forever...

the fact the silver is highly diluted does NOT make it homeopathic.

What makes homeopathic is dilution AND succussion. Without succussion, it may still feel like homeopathy though, because the bottle gets shook here and there...

but to arrive at very high dilutions, it may take many steps in homeopathy. Many. It's not simply diluting a product ONCE and done.

there must be some other frequency inside this silver product, either by succussion or some other type of blueprint or technology, to make it effective. I think.

Otherwise, imagine the water we drink from the tap or even mineral waters...

They are zillions of highly diluted things in drinking water, and the body is not getting treated by them, right?

Bartenderbonnie
Member # 49177

Yup silver is just a band-aid. It temporarily works real good though.

But if you take it with your antibiotics, it makes your antibiotics more effective.

Robin,
Love, love, love your link. I copied and pasted it. [Smile]

I keep saying that lymenet has the BEST info available.

Lyme248
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 51011

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyme248     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What is a tooth frontal? I only have a plain root canal with no cap or crown on one of my front teeth.

--------------------
chronic Lyme/Bartonella

Inside every sick person is a well person waiting to be freed

Posts: 232 | From new england | Registered: Nov 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tickalert
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7033

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tickalert     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How do you treat with 9 root canals?

I have horrible TMJ so I can't just leave the space empty.

Biological Dentist says titanium is fine. I questioned that.

Got a Clifford test showing no reaction to titanium.

Posts: 911 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

I also had no crown, nothing, just a dead tooth.

It was not the first frontal tooth, but the second.

-----------------

I had 7 dead tooth, most were 'root canals'.

A few of them were not even treated, but the dentist did a test and discovered they were dead (the dry ice test... no pain at all).

I pulled them all of the 7 dead teeth and put partials (removable partials).

my lyme dr does not recommend titanium. By dr. K, titanium is not good. I'd rather be toothless than adding metals INSIDE the jawbones (they act as permanent antennas).

If my bones were strong enough, i would do zirconium implants. But my jawbones are brittle, due to long term infections, so I can't.

The lyme doc said that, for very bad chronic cases, he does not recommend any implant, not even zirconium. So he tests each of the partial metals and components, one by one, until he finds a combination that fits each person (he tests that energetically).

He said, so far, not a single patient tests good for titanium. That has been my own experience too.

Brussels
Member # 13480

Allergy to titanium ? Titanium rejection? Study
Brussels
Member # 13480

Pub med article on rejection and allergy to titanium implant.

Thomas P., Thomas M., Summer B., Dietrich K., Zauzig M., Steinhauser E., et al.

Impaired wound-healing, local eczema, and chronic inflammation following titanium osteosynthesis in a nickel and cobalt-allergic patient:

a case report and review of the literature. J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2011;93:e61. doi: 10.2106/JBJS.J.00317.

Pubmed : titanium reaction paper

Brussels
Member # 13480

This is an interesting article from Daily Mail UK, about how all sorts of implants causing more disease than healing...

When metal implants can leave you with more pain: Daily Mail Online article

" Implants are made from different metals.

But, according to research, those made of nickel, cobalt and chromium are most likely to elicit a reaction;

titanium is better tolerated by the body.

However, some implants contain separate parts made from different materials that can corrode and then cause hypersensitivity:

... the worst combination is when there is a TITANIUM part next to a cobalt-chromium part — found in some hip replacements.

People have a 'spectrum of responses depending on their sensitivity,' adds Mr Chana.

'Some patients are very sensitive to small amounts of metal.'

'I have seen patients who have experienced a delayed hypersensitivity reaction and rejected an implant after eight years of having it in,'

... adds Alister Hart, a consultant hip and knee surgeon at the Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital."

Brussels
Member # 13480

Dr. K used to recommend one lab doing Melisa test here in Germany.

I found this info about Titanium ALLERGY made by the MELISA lab.

------------------
" Titanium allergy is barely recognized in mainstream medicine –

- yet laboratories using the MELISA technology have reported that about 4% of all patients tested to titanium will be allergic to it

(Valentine-Thon E., et al. “LTT-MELISA is clinically relevant for detecting and monitoring metal sensitivity“.

Neuro Endocrinol Lett 2006; 27(Suppl 1):17–24).

For those affected by titanium allergy, the symptoms can be multiple and bewildering.

These can range from simple skin rashes to muscle pain and fatigue.

From foodstuff to medicine, titanium is now an everyday metal.

Several brands of candy, such as Skittles and M&M, have titanium dioxide in the coating –

often described by its E-number: E171.

Some brands of toothpaste contain titanium particles.

Hospitals use titanium implants to rebuild bones after accidents.

----------------
MORE THAN JUST A RASH : the effects of titanium allergy

Like all metals, titanium releases particles through corrosion.

These metals become ions in the body and bind to body proteins.

For those who react, the body’s immune system will attack this structure.

This starts a chain reaction which can lead to many symptoms including chronic fatigue syndrome.

The MELISA test is the only scientifically-proven test which can objectively diagnose titanium allergy and measure its severity.

Those who test positive are advised to avoid exposure if possible.

This may include switching to titanium-free creams and cosmetics or, in some cases, considering the removal of a titanium implant.

-------------------------

http://www.melisa.org/titanium/

wrotek
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 5354

Thanks RexL for the link, i will take a look at this protocol

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement