LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Members Announced- Federal TBD Working Group

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Members Announced- Federal TBD Working Group
Tincup
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 5829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tincup         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They have finally chosen the members and staff for the new Federal Tick Borne Disease Working Group.

It came in an email and since I can't share it with everyone in that format, I've added it to the Lyme Legislation website.

I think we've gotten the best of the best in some choices, and the worst of the worst in others.

https://sites.google.com/site/lymelegislation/2017-fed-working-group

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

Posts: 20353 | From The Moon | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
map1131
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 2022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for map1131     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Really! The worst of the worst is The Worm. How did that happen? BS!!!!!

I hope some of the others have the guts to tell Worm, he is wrong and has done enough damage to the Lyme Community and no more. It stops now.

Pam

--------------------
"Never, never, never, never, never give up" Winston Churchill

Posts: 6478 | From Louisville, Ky | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tincup
Member # 5829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tincup         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree Map! 1000%.

He is someone that should be booted off the group due to his massive conflicts of interest, etc.

Perhaps that will happen!

[Big Grin]

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

Posts: 20353 | From The Moon | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bcb1200
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 25745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bcb1200     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But Dr H is on as well. That is a very very good thing.

--------------------
Bite date ?
2/10 symptoms began
5/10 dx'd, after 3 months numerous test and doctors

IgM Igenex +/CDC +
+ 23/25, 30, 31, 34, 41, 83/93

Currently on:

Currently at around 95% +/- most days.

Posts: 3134 | From Massachusetts | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bartenderbonnie
Member # 49177

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bartenderbonnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dr Gary (the worm) Wormser. . . aka the Grim Reaper.

This is quite a dilemma for the worm,
He is a panelist on the Infectious Disease Society Association, which is now in embroiled in a MAJOR lawsuit. The lawsuit claims the IDSA allegedly conspired, with the insurance companies, to deny coverage to Lyme patients, by creating guidelines that most Lyme patients would not test positive under.

Dr Gary Wormser is accused of accepting large consulting fees to set arbitrary guidelines that benefitted large health insurance companies to increase their profitability.

These guidelines pushed the agenda that Lyme disease was hard to get, easy to treat. Also that long term antibiotic treatment was not necessary and that Lyme disease could be cured in less than a month.

"Anything you say or do can be used in a court of law", definitely applies here. The discovery process in the federal antitrust lawsuit, against Dr Gary Wormser, for denying Lyme disease coverage, can and will use any information or documents, the worm spews during these Health and Human Sevices Working Group discussions.

It is inconceivable, that the narcissistic, Dr Gary Wormser, would keep his mouth shut ( as any lawyer would advise while embroiled in a MAJOR lawsuit).

Nor is it conceivable that he will change his stance on chronic Lyme disease, even though past and present research proves him wrong time and time again.

Will Dr Gary Wormser continue his courupt agenda on the new HHS working group ?
Or will he keep his mouth shut on the advise of legal counsel ?

He is up the perverbial creek without a paddle !!!!!!!!

[lol]

Posts: 2977 | From Florida | Registered: Nov 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
koo
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 30462

Icon 1 posted      Profile for koo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with you about Dr. Wormser but I think this is bigger than the insurance companies. About the last thing I am is a conspiracy theorist, but I have to say, the more I read about Plum Island the more questions I have.

Call me a conspirator, but I don't think our federal government wants to acknowledge any responsibility in this, hence, they use physicians like Dr. Wormser to make sure this doesn't happen.

When I was considering treatment in Germany I got in touch with their office. They sent me literature that specifically said that Germany used ticks as biological weapons during WWII. Wow, they just put it right out there.

I was one of those people who was sick in 1970 when I lived on the East Coast.

Posts: 478 | From Third Coast | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
koo
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 30462

Icon 1 posted      Profile for koo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Forgot to add the latest link:

http://truthstreammedia.com/2017/09/09/officially-ignored-connection-lyme-disease-plum-island/

Posts: 478 | From Third Coast | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BobG
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 39642

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BobG     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Info on lawsuit please. That is awesome!
Posts: 360 | From Massachusetts | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bartenderbonnie
Member # 49177

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bartenderbonnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
https://www.courthousenews.com/insurers-accused-conspiring-deny-lyme-disease-coverage/

Full legal brief document link is listed under General posts. Posted by Tincup.
Finally-Lyme Patients Sue Insurers and IDSA idiots
11-14-2017

https://www.courthousenews.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/LymeDisease.pdf

Posts: 2977 | From Florida | Registered: Nov 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tincup
Member # 5829

Thanks BbA!

Here is a link to the first of the meetings for the working group. I will also start a new post about it for those interested.

https://www.hhs.gov/ash/advisory-committees/tickbornedisease/meetings/2017-12-11/index.html

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

bcb1200
Member # 25745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bcb1200     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's just been announced that Dr. Wormser has been removed from the TBD Working Group because they received over 10,000 signatures calling for his removal.

WOO!

--------------------
Bite date ?
2/10 symptoms began
5/10 dx'd, after 3 months numerous test and doctors

IgM Igenex +/CDC +
+ 23/25, 30, 31, 34, 41, 83/93

Currently on:

Currently at around 95% +/- most days.

Posts: 3134 | From Massachusetts | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Badtick
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Badtick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks. That made my day!
Posts: 184 | From CT | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ukcarry
Member # 18147

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ukcarry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
👍👍👍
Posts: 1647 | From UK | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abxnomore
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 18936

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abxnomore     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[woohoo] [woohoo] [woohoo] [woohoo]
Posts: 5191 | From Lyme Zone | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BobG
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 39642

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BobG     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[toilet] [hi] [lol]
Posts: 360 | From Massachusetts | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BobG
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 39642

Write the WG below and let them know you expect them to consider ALL the science and clinical evidence from those treating the disease (it's about time), including persister research at Northeastern and John Hopkins and the ILADS diagnosis and treatment guidelines at the National Registry Clearinghouse.

Contact Us
If you have questions or need additional information, the preferred way to reach us is by email at [email protected].

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement