LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Questions about heavy metals/Protocls

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Questions about heavy metals/Protocls
tickalert
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7033

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tickalert     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Recently, I was on an online forum that has a set protocol for heavy metals invented by a particular person.

I'm not sure if I can post this website or not which is why I wont say anything until I'm cleared to.

This person goes on to say how there's no such as chronic Lyme diease.

The theory is if you test positive through a Quest or local lab, then you are truly positive for Lyme.

He completely discounts Igenix or DNA connexions.

The person also says if symptoms linger, you need to pursue heavy metals/mercury detox.

He has a whole protocol, yet my Dr. who is an MD says some thing completely different.

It seems that way with a lot of the practitioners.

One will say to do one thing, the other one says no that's harmful.

How do you decipher through all this stuff?

I do feel having so many amalgams made me sick.

I've had them all removed for years and know I need to detox them out.

Posts: 911 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tickalert, this heavy metal detox story has been controversial since I FIRST heard about that, long ago (since my first infected tick bite, back in 2005).

It was probably controversial even before that.

Some say this works, the others say, this harms you. Or they say it doesn't work....

Then the story of hair test: one says, 'this proves you have metals', the other says, 'this proves you can't detox metals'.

So, yes, like lyme protocols, the story is the same: abx, no abx, herbs, no herbs, homeopathy, no homeopathy, bee stings, rife, microcurrent, PEMF, high temperature, hyperbaric chambers, cysts busters, etc etc...

Unfortunately, it's a bit like Russian roulette, unless you trust someone or trust some energy tests, or whatever tests you think fits you.

If there are such tests...

The last thing I'm studying is Biological Medicine protocols.

For the main head of this Swiss clinic, Dr R., Borrelia is NOT the cause of lyme disease, but a TOXIC body and a defective immune system is the responsible not only for lyme symptoms, but with all that comes together - candida, parallel viruses and infections, liver stress, kidney problems, brain and nerve problems, gut problems, nutrition absorption, etc

He said years ago, that 40% of ANYBODY you get on the streets here in Switzerland, and send the blood to be tested, will be POSITIVE for Bb in Igg.

But it does not mean that 40% of the Swiss population has lyme symptoms.

This alone proves that lyme is NOT exactly caused by Bb, if you see what he means.

So, yep, toxicity is one important point to deal with. I've been trying to get rid of heavy metals for all these years, tried several things, I think I'm not done yet...

I guess it's an on-going process, as these heavy metals seem to be coming in still, specially now Barium and aluminum through chemtrails.

I would not go the heavy way (heavy protocols at first) because of experience: when heavy metals moves around, it makes you feel bad. Very bad, sometimes.

It also ACTIVATES many dormant infections.
I swear about that: it happened so many times, that I have no single doubt about that.

I guess you are allowed to post about the protocols, if you try NOT to mention drs names...

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement