LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Smart meter killing a shrub 3 minute video

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Smart meter killing a shrub 3 minute video
Brussels
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
https://youtu.be/lsuP_WBBr2c

If the shrub is being killed, what about humans??

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lookup
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 44574

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lookup     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Exactly Brussels. It is very alarming!

Along the line of environmental damages we just drove through a mountain canyon in Montana/Idaho. 2 years ago that canyon was so healthy and loaded with dense pine trees.

I would say that at least 50% are DEAD now! Shocking! We are talking thousands and thousands of majestic trees! These deaths have come about very fast! In another two years I expect all of the pine trees will be dead.

Dane Wiggington of geoengineeringwatch.org is right. The electrification and metalizing (aluminum from chemtrailing) is killing the trees.
The climate scientists he works with say that the biosphere will collapse in 8-10 years.

The aluminum kills the microflora in the soil and also messes up how the trees use water. Then they get weak, sick and die. Oh my God (and I do not mean that in a profane way). It is the beginning of the end.

I am heart broken.

I also saw the most monstrous cell phone tower in an ID town with super microwave emitting panels on them. 5G no doubt. Brand new.

I am guessing most cell phone towers have emitters that are 10 inches across in diameter. These panels are about a YARD in diameter and very close to where people live!

And one more thing- those watches that have computers in them (can check your email, surf the web, etc) - I have a meter like in this video and those watches are just like having a wifi router on your wrist 24/7! Cancer in a watch. HOW is this ALLOWED on the market?!

And no one seems to be able to stop the madness!
I will never understand how some humans will destroy the only planet we have to live on.
Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.

What can we do? Take binders and do the best we can. Say a prayer. Be kind.

Posts: 764 | From Northwest | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keebler
Honored Contributor (25K+ posts)
Member # 12673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keebler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-
AUDIO alert - those who are sound sensitive, do not use headphones - even low volume, this sound can startle and it is on and off through entire video - and keep sound very low BEFORE starting video.
-

Posts: 48021 | From Tree House | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keebler
Honored Contributor (25K+ posts)
Member # 12673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keebler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-
What if we could see what a cell phone does, too. And the chargers? I know some researchers say they alter the actual rhythm of the heart (oh, maybe that was brain waves). Still, best
to keep distance as much as possible.
-

Posts: 48021 | From Tree House | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where is this pine forest, Lookup? I'd like to read some more about it. Thank you.

I saw a couple of videos of people showing these dying trees, but could not find the spot...

It's unbelievable!!!

Keebler, of course, we can try to avoid Esmog, but how to avoid an installed smart meter?

How to avoid cell phone towers?

5G towers will be very PACKED together because they need too much POWER to send so MUCH information so fast.

They can't do that with conventional towers, so spaced.

Hell is about to come, still, for those electrosensitive.

If we arrive to see a 6G, it means we, humans, we deserve to die as a species.

we are way too dumb, and pacified.

Either we rage a war, or we accept and let be used by corporations, as they please.

---------------
I just saw another video, this time about plastics. Scientists do not know where are the TONS of plastic going, because they can't FIND THEM. Once they reach the sea, they VANISH.

if my memory is right, 100% of plastics that should be in the seas (because they know the amount going there every year), scientists could find only 10%!!!!

Where is the rest? They do simulations, based on the data they collect all over the oceans: the plastics are gone!!

Where?

Well, in the same documentary, a man collected water from high in the Alps. No humans live there. Nothing above, so the water source should have been plastic free.

Nope. The snow above the top of mountains has PLASTICS!!! The lab analysis clearly showed that.

The microplastics from the oceans - that are dumped there by tons and tons - get so small that they probably rise above, probably like dust, to the air, and that they rain down on us.

Plastics act like xenohormones. They are extremely dangerous, even in small amounts (we know about that concerning breast cancer caused by excess of estrogens).

I mean?? So we are all probably drinking plastics because rain water has plastics!!!

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

A short video about a lady, blocking her smart meter with thick aluminum foil.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kI0JJgKkyzs

she said that an old hive who was living in a pine tree, disappeared after the installation of the smart meter.

She also said that she used to have a lot of bats flying there, in the evening, but after the smart meter, the numbers reduced to 50%.

lookup
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 44574

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lookup     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brussels- it was on highway 90 between Saltese or Taft, Montana and Wolfe Lodge,Idaho.

My brother went to Hawaii last year and he said if you look at the sand real close it is full of bazillions of specks of plastic. [Frown]

If it is coming down in rain- what binds plastics? Charcoal?

Posts: 764 | From Northwest | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Told you I was sick
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 35068

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Told you I was sick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I’m sure that you guys and gals saw the recent news about the discovery of micro-plastics in several bottled water sources that were examined. Crazy.

“WHO launches health review after microplastics found in 90% of bottled water” (https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/environment/2018/mar/15/microplastics-found-in-more-than-90-of-bottled-water-study-says)

And maybe ya’ll got to see the latest news concerning the find of the enzyme that helps to eat plastic bottles? This is highly encouraging (well...perhaps).

“Scientists accidentally create mutant enzyme that eats plastic bottles -
The breakthrough, spurred by the discovery of plastic-eating bugs at a Japanese dump, could help solve the global plastic pollution crisis”
(https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/environment/2018/apr/16/scientists-accidentally-create-mutant-enzyme-that-eats-plastic-bottles)

And, judging by the amount of plastic bottles -and other targeted plastics- in the Great Pacific Garbage Patch alone, we could surely use any help at all for our collective planetary (yes, humankind included) health!

“Great Pacific Garbage Patch now three times the size of France”
(https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/03/23/world/plastic-great-pacific-garbage-patch-intl/index.html)

Thank you for posting on this most interesting topic (the shrub v. the smart meter)!

Best to you,
Told you...

Posts: 315 | From Negative (-) to positive (+) | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Lookup, thanks for the info.

I googled both places and they come saying that beetles are killing the forests.

Articles say that, for unknown reasons (climate warming, weakening of trees after drought or forest fires...,) there are more beetles now than ever.

Now they will blame the poor beetles.

The beetles or whatever species (even champignons) will attack MAINLY weak trees. They probably grew exponentially in numbers BECAUSE there is more food (weak trees).

When I stroll in the woods, I clearly see the difference between same species of trees: the stronger trees get less vines, less moss, less of everything that can damage them (fungi, for example).

The weaker trees may get anything, like invasive pests, fungi and other climbing vines that slowly weaken them further.

It's the way nature gets recycled: the weaker is used as food to other species, that break down nutrients into smaller molecules.

That's how I see...

It smells like what happens to lyme disease. We blame the poor borrelia and ticks only, but forget to mention that our immune system is wrecked by toxins and electrosmog.

we forget to say that borrelia is a prehistoric bacteria (even if it evolved) that mostly lived 'well' with us until not too long ago.

Well, there are engineered bacteria, ok, that are worse, I agree.

But then comes Zika virus (an old virus, mostly inoffensive in the past), dengue virus (also old virus, that did not kill in the past, we barely heard about it in the past UNTIL it started killing recently), now there is yellow fever (an epidemic killing people in Brazil now).

Yellow fever is also old, but now it became an epidemic all over Brazil. They still do not have loads of lyme, but they do have enough problems with other infectious diseases there, specially now.

The old Zika strains researchers found in Africa, that killed few and seemed much less virulent in fact was MUCH more virulent than the Zika in Brazil, that is causing microcephaly and other chronic problems now. This was clearly shown in the lab research.

Researchers were puzzled. They wanted to blame the Brazilian Zika for all damage, in fact, they said that the old African strain was much more damaging to nerve cells (but funnily, caused less damage in the population).

It can't be ONLY the pathogens, the beetles, the parasites... It does look clear to me that weakening with esmog will cause a plant to get those white spots (probably fungi).

That something is wrecking our immune systems globally, and not then chronic lyme, MS, Parkinson, autism, ADHD etc are also growing (all have chronic infections as a background).

Look at cancer, cancer and chronic infections, autoimmune diseases, parasitism, gut diseases of all sorts...

All point to the same spot: weak immune system.

Now the microplastics, to add as a weakening agent to our immunity....

I wonder how we are still alive!?

Brussels
Member # 13480

for those who haven't seen that:
http://stopsmartmeters.org.uk/9th-grade-student-cress-wifi-experiment-attracts-international-attention/

Cress seeds grown under electrosmog or in a clean environment.

A class experiment that won a prize.

Brussels
Member # 13480

Lookup, I have no idea how to clean plastics from the body... I suppose they must be taken by something that is fat soluble...

Anyone has any suggestion?

Told you, yep, I hope they can produce that enzyme in great amounts, by tons... but what kind of left over (after metabolic reactions) will we have in the oceans, I wonder....

Brussels
Member # 13480

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27552133

this is the summary of a study on how electrosmog damaged many trees in two German cities.

The damage occurs more on the side of the mast, where Radio Frequencies are stronger.

Trees do get sick with radiation. And that is just the visible part... Before they visibly fall ill, trees are probably getting slowly weaker, before visible damage occurs.

nomoremuscles
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9560

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nomoremuscles     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had an ivy plant on a stand right behind my coil machine. It withered and turned brown and yellow. I tried more water, less water, more frequent watering, etc. At one point I realized that the coil machine, which I used daily, might be killing it.

I moved the plant five feet to the left. Nothing else changed -- same watering, sitting in front of the same window, same light. Within a month it was growing again. Now it is thriving, thick, green, leafy.

The only change was moving it away from the coil machine.

If the coil machine was killing the plant (and ivy is damn near unkillable), I can only imagine what it's doing to me.

Posts: 845 | From Eastern USA | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Which coil machine are you using?

I hope you are using it for healing!! [Smile]

nomoremuscles
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9560

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nomoremuscles     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Brussels,

It's a standard Doug coil.

I use it to keep me at a certain level of stability ... but since the plant thing I've been wondering if it is doing as much harm as good. In the past, whenever I've cut back I've become much more symptomatic.

There never seems to be an easy answer to any of this, no black and white unfortunately.

Posts: 845 | From Eastern USA | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

http://barrymor01.blogspot.ch/2011/06/rife-machine-doug-coil-machine.html

Is your doug coil like this one?

nomoremuscles
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9560

It's a different layout and design, but probably essentially the same machine.

As far as I know everyone is building the same machine -- same capacitors, resisters, wire, switches, amp, etc. -- with small variations, like coil size. But I haven't been following any Rife stuff for a while, so I'm not really up on things, and I may be waaay wrong.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement