LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Electrons, pH, antioxidants, negative ions, body voltage /magnetism all connected

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Electrons, pH, antioxidants, negative ions, body voltage /magnetism all connected
Brussels
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
After this experience with liposomal Vit C, and the amazing deep energy it is giving me, I've been thinking that ELECTRONS have been the MAIN thing I needed, the whole time.

Dr K usually says that our lyme symptoms are from toxins, oxidation.

Pain, brain fog, liver pains, lymph clogged, difficult to move, fatigue etc.

All symptoms of oxidation, inflammation, toxicity.

Herxes are that: die off is toxic, liver / lymph get clogged, we feel awful.

Oxidation = high acidity = low pH = lack of electrons (positive charge) = low voltage / low magnetism (stop the electrons to move) = lack of energy = low metabolism

I feel great with:
- high voltage treatments (violet Ray, PEMFs, ionic foot baths...), meaning, my cells probably need electrons to be charged (so do my mitochodria). With higher voltage, more current (more electrons move around)

- grounding, earthing: same principle, getting electrons from the earth

- super antioxidants, such as Megahydrate, citric fruits, fresh fruits, blueberry, now the Liposomal vit C etc = they also give electrons and de-acidify my body, that is why I feel great

- any place in nature with negative ions: waterfalls, springs, rivers, the sea, near fountains...

Could it be that the MAIN thing we need are simply electrons??

---------------------
"Thanks to the work of people like Tesla and Tennant, we now have a direct correlation between Voltage and pH.

For example, the blood is strictly kept in the pH range of 7.35-7.45 and this is same as saying a voltage of -20 to -25 millivolts."

(from the website below)

[ 05-13-2018, 02:35 PM: Message edited by: Brussels ]

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Recently I watched a video about water being CHARGED by photons /light.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-T7tCMUDXU

Again, it looks like this charging with electricity is sort of making more and more sense.

Even sunlight can charge my water molecules to become a battery, and then my body can use this energy to transport things???

This is freaking crazy. Maybe again, that is why I feel so well with infrared treatment? Again, because it charges my batteries?

This is a very mind opening TED video on crazy properties of water.

And still, on how sunlight plays a role of a direct battery charger in anything containing water...

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Just think: why IV vit C in high doses can deal with stuff like cancer, super infectious TB that is antibiotic resistance?

Is it because the Vit C is killing TB directly?

Or killing directly cancer cells?

Or more probably, because it is cancelling oxidative stress = canceling toxins, cleaning the body.

with a clean, relaxed body, it returns to homeostasis, the ANS can work again, and the 'neutral' toxins (cancelled due to binding to negative ions) can be excreted without harm.

So, the immune system can also work. Before, when it was dealing with so many toxins (herxes, metabolic toxins, heavy metals, etc), it couldn't.

Just think why iv Vit C can deal with super serious conditions with success (not 100%, but lots of success stories for many different conditions)?

Same as IV baking soda: how can this deal with cancer so successfully?

By merely adding electrons (alkaline substances give electrons).

-----------------------
Voltage curing diseases

"A free radical is a molecule that is missing electrons and goes looking for healthy cells to steal electrons from.

This stealing process destroys or at the very least severely impairs the function of the cell which had the electrons stolen from it.

However, an antioxidant is a molecule that is capable of giving away or donating electrons, thus rendering previously volatile, toxic cells harmless."

Brussels
Member # 13480

More about low voltage and disease:

Mercola explains how body voltage dictates health and disease

Carol in PA
Member # 5338

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carol in PA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jerry Tennant, MD, has written a series of books titled Healing is Voltage.

They are quite informative although if you don't understand electricity you might discount their importance.

I read the eye diseases book and the handbook, but I don't know what to do with the information.

Posts: 6947 | From Lancaster, PA | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jubilee
Member # 30343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A doctor told me that there was research at Johns Hopkins hospital regarding extremely ill patients and the voltage they measured coming from their brain. (I don't know the details of how they measured it.) The voltage ran extremely low for these patients. This doctor told me that I could increase the voltage of my brain by facing towards the sun with my eyes closed at dusk (and maybe dawn as well?). I did it a few times, but I didn't think it seemed like enough benefit to forgo another treatment.
Posts: 89 | From USA | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Jubilee, I guess he was thinking about G Pollack's discovery about the 4th phase of water?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-T7tCMUDXU

This is quite amazing. To think that we can have water as a battery charged through light!!!, and all that is measurable with instruments, I find that very cool.

And that that water charging is working to move liquids inside small veins and arteries is very exciting.

Have you ever thought of water as being the way your body stores sunlight and makes into a battery for doing work inside your body??

I've never imagined that possible.
But it seems that is the case!

I always had the impression sunlight charged me with energy.

I thought, maybe vit D??

But it's more than that: light charges our water molecules.
We're 70% water, so it charges 70% of us!!

I know I get energy from sunlight, but also from the infrared device I used for treating lyme (the PE1).

But the fastest way to feel my cells being charged is with magnetism / high voltage like PEMFs, the violet ray, probably a coil Rife device too (if frequencies are beneficial), Tesla lamps etc.

I think the light, sunlight, infrared, etc charges us but it takes a bit more time to feel.

The PEMFs, if strong enough, or the Violet Ray, MWO, are much faster: anything with bigger Tesla coils or higher voltage will charge me much faster (my impression).

The magnetism works amazingly well to charge cells. It's more direct: no need to convert sunlight into voltage, I suppose ?!?

it's well known that cancer cells or sick cells have low voltage. The moment you increase voltage, you feel the boost, at least, I do.

I guess one can increase voltage too by eating correctly, lowering inflammation, killing infections, supplements and antioxidants.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement