LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » 700 Killed Per DAY- Hospital Acquired Sepsis

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 700 Killed Per DAY- Hospital Acquired Sepsis
Tincup
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 5829

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Tincup         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2018/05/11/609149556/can-a-cocktail-of-vitamins-and-steroids-cure-a-major-killer-in-hospitals

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

Posts: 20353 | From The Moon | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great post, thank you, Tincup!

IV Vit C saving lives, with B1 added. And corticosteroids for stopping the cytokine storm.

I think it was dr K who told that Liposomal Vit C was even BETTER than IV Vit C (iv Vit C has a lot of good press for a long time, quite some research done, it's a real life-saver).

That is why they do NOT do that often in hospitals. Most probably never heard about it.

IV Vit C's cheap, no patents, no bad side effects, so why use it to save lives? No, no...

It will take time to change minds, as the article says. It will probably be banned one day, if it gets too popular!

If the liposomal Vit C could do the same as IV Vit C (or better), DAILY to you, wouldn't you guys try it?

You can also add ALL Vit Bs and produce your own liposomal Vit B complex. I'm trying to find some sources of good Vit B in powder form to produce my own.

It's very easy to do, much easier than cooking one meal. And pretty inexpensive.

As for the corticosteroids, well, I wouldn't use that - of course, to save a life, that could be a must. But not for treatment long term, of chronic infections...

but it does make sense to use cortisone for treating sepsis.

I swear that the liposomal Vit C is going exactly where I have low grade symptoms, inflammation, little pains, stiffness, stuff nose, my neck, spine, and today, for the first time, I feel the effect inside my brain.

I'm afraid I'm getting addicted!
[lick]

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charlie Fitzgerald
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 50657

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charlie Fitzgerald     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Vitamin C and Doxycycline has shown to be 100 times more effective at killing cancer cells.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/behindtheheadlines/news/2017-06-12-antibiotics-and-vitamin-c-could-kill-cancer-cells/
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-4588564/Antibiotics-vitamin-C-kill-cancer-cells.html

Guess what, they're not going to use it, there's no profit in providing cures for people with Lyme or Cancer.

We live in pure Capitalism now, where

"Goldman Sachs & Big Pharma Admit Cures Aren't Profitable"
https://youtu.be/q62J9bQwE_w
https://youtu.be/pFn0UqgRrx8

Here and there you'll find a doctor that has a conscience, willing to think outside the box and treat with a latest breakthrough, but it's very rare.

Intravenous vitamin C isn't cheap, I'm mean it's not bad, range from $100 - $200 Google says, but I'm sure most naturopaths charge twice that, both for administering it and for the appointment, prolly actually ranges from $300-$500... A lot of people are living pay check to pay check and hope that their health insurance will cover costs and most the time, insurance isn't going to pay for IV vitamin C

Great find though... Seems as though you need to take this vitamin intravenously to get the full benefit, just taking it orally doesn't do much. Didn't do much for me, taking high doses for lyme... Penetration has always been key for diseases and disorders, yet still Lyme patients on this board still think there's no difference between oral and IV antibiotics... The reason why IV antibiotics fail is biofilms and dormant cells, you use a biofilm disolver intravenously like stevia or Curza drug, plus something like disulfiram to wake up dormant cells, you'll have a good treatment for Lyme.

[ 05-14-2018, 10:28 PM: Message edited by: Charlie Fitzgerald ]

Posts: 108 | From Germany | Registered: Jul 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
https://youtu.be/VrhkoFcOMII

this is a short video about a man with swine flu pneumonia, about to die (doctors suggested to pull the machines and let him die)...

At 9 minutes, after the family insisted on giving him IV Vit C, doctors wrote back a letter saying: 'it won't help, he will die' or something like that.

One of the drs decided to give him, due to family request.

His lungs were fully covered in liquids - full inflammation.

Look at what happens to X rays 2 days after the IV!!! At 9:50 minutes.
Drs gave him 100grams of IV Vit C.

At 10:30, doctors said, there was an improvement, but it has NOTHING to do with Vit C.

The farmers (his sons') KNOW BETTER!!! [Big Grin]

At 11:30, because they did not believe on the Vit C, the drs stopped giving it to the man.

The family could not convince drs to give him IV Vit C. After much talk, they gave him 2 grams a day.

Then stopped again...

They were ready to go to High Court, they said.

What these drs were doing was illegal in NZ. they could not go against the will of family, the way they were doing.

At 15:00, the family discovered the liposomal Vit C, and gave him 6 grams a day. That is when he came back to life.

-------------------
When my daughter fell really ill with tick-born-encephalitis, I already knew about IV Vit C due to dr K.

No family dr here is allowed to treat TBE, so my daughter was to be sent to hospitals, the same that denied treatment to me before.

If they gave IV Vit C, I would not have a doubt: I would have taken her to a hospital to get treated.

But they would NEVER do that. so would I leave my daughter there in THEIR HANDS, while infection was just taking her body and immune system?

No way. I treated her at home, all on my own.

Back then, I had not heard of Liposomal Vit C. I think my life would have been easier if I had.

I almost lost her, seriously. It was our worst days, the worst days of my life, never will I forget those days.

Just keep these stories of IV Vit C in mind, as they can save a life!!!!

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tincup
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 5829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tincup         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Brussels!

I lost you last time I was here. Had bad popcorn storms and shut down computer multiple times, then couldn't remember where I was going to reply!

[lol]

You said... "It will take time to change minds, as the article says. It will probably be banned one day, if it gets too popular!"

Sad, but very true. Or the FDA will step in and find ways to ban it, etc. etc.

But, good info and hopefully people will get some help from it!

[Big Grin]

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

Posts: 20353 | From The Moon | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Hey I found someone who can give IV Vit C!!!

And just close to my house! Yesterday, I was talking to a MD, and he mentioned IV Vit C.

then I mentioned the liposomal Vit C. He hasn't heard of it, but will research. He's involved in the making of many vitamins and supplements too, who knows he'll produce the Lipo C..!!

No problem with missing the thread, Tincup. I'm sure you're very busy still with rebuilding, cleaning things around.

Funny that I would never know where to look at. Certainly not hospitals, but this MD is open minded, and he even gave me some of his stuff from the refrigerator, for me to 'liposome' them for myself!!!

Hope the storms do not mean typhoons or hurricanes......

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement