LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Need book reviewers for new book on basics n support

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Need book reviewers for new book on basics n support
Lyme 101
Member # 51868

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Lyme 101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello everybody, it’s been years. A bunch of crap happened to me after my Lyme Disease. I had a herniated disc in my neck

And what was supposed to be a one hour outpatient procedure Turned into 4 1/2 months in a nursing home because the doctor accidentally cut one of my arteries in my neck causing me to have a massive stroke and I was a hunter percent paralyzed on my left side.

I would never ever pray for Lyme disease but, having gone through that experience gave me the strength and determination to get back to life, where I am today, at 50 years old, I’m getting ready to compete in mens bodybuilding.

Anyhow, during my downtime, I’ve decided to write a book to help as many people as I could. I am not here to promote it.

I am merely need some book reviews and if you are interested in reading and reviewing, send me a private message with your email address. I can only afford like 10 copies because I have to pay for each one.

Anyhow, before the stroke, I thought I had found my problem. And I thought that perhaps I did not even have Lyme disease because I started feeling better after I had thie shunt placed in my head and subsequent brain surgery

So because I started feeling better, I thought that LymeDisease was not my problem. But what it turned out to be, was the fact that I held treatment for several months around my brain surgery, so no more killing, and I started feeling better, I thought that LymeDisease was not my problem.

But what it turned out to be, was the fact that I held treatment for several months around my brain surgery, so no more killing, or Go figure.

What I found out is that my treatment was actually working, but my problem was that I was having constant inflammation and I could not get ahead of the bacterial load. Again, holding treatment is what made me realize this and I only held for my surgery.

Anyhow, if anyone is interested, please shoot me a private message and thank you so much. Hope everybody is faring well

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07Q8WCTTS

(breaking up the post for easier reading for many here)

[ 04-07-2019, 07:48 PM: Message edited by: Robin123 ]

Posts: 4 | From Maryland | Registered: Apr 2019  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyme 101
Member # 51868

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyme 101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Posts: 4 | From Maryland | Registered: Apr 2019  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Really glad you have even survived after that horror story. I recall some of your struggle with getting better because yours was one of the more mysterious cases.

I wish you luck on your new book.

Dan

Posts: 2919 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bartenderbonnie
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 49177

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bartenderbonnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I commend and thank you for writing about how Lyme disease affects the patient and their families.

I read the 'look inside' sneak view of your book on Amazon.

You wrote;
"Finally, a proven method is described on how to get well."

May I ask what this proven method to getting well is?
Will you share it with Lymenet members?
Or do we have to buy the book to find out?

No disrespect.
You asked for reviews and this is my opinion only.
We are all in this together. We all want out of this nightmare.
Praying for a cure. Healing wishes.

Posts: 2977 | From Florida | Registered: Nov 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyme 101
Member # 51868

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyme 101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Treating causes inflammation by destroying the bad. Inflammation is what causes every symptom That and toxins. Get those two under control, and I guarantee you will feel 100% better. Diet and exercise are huge. Personally, I never took steroids because I was too scared from what everyone else spoke about, but are immune systems are already compromised The immune system is not an organ, but a theory. It really cannot be measured. Certain markers in the blood go up when you’re compromised. Like I said, I never took them, but in hindsight, I wish I did and I know that many of you will not agree. To each his own, I guess. Well I was really trying to say was that the mere presence of the bacteria does not seem to be causing the symptoms. It is the toxins and inflammation from whatever protocol you’re doing or whatever antibiotic you’re taking that causes the die off reaction Can I prove this? Only from personal experience and many other people I have worked with Best to all of you and thank you very much for your help

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement