LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » S.O.T. for Lyme (supportive oligonucleotide therapy).

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: S.O.T. for Lyme (supportive oligonucleotide therapy).
LisaK
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 41384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LisaK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't remember seeing anythig on here for S.O.T.

is this for realzz????

From this page::
https://www.revolutionhealth.org/supportive-oligonucleotide-therapy-sot-for-lyme-others/

"How does SOT work?

After a lab draw, we very quickly send the patient’s blood to RGCC labs in Greece. RGCC will then identify the main genetic sequence (gene epitope) of your target genes and then the gene sequences are cross referenced to an international database of genetics to confirm they have the proper sequences.

RGCC created this unique fingerprinting technology, which ensures success of the treatment. It creates a 98% specificity to our target genes, such as the Lyme spirochetes or viruses, and it does not interfere with any other human cells.

Once the replication genes are identified, the laboratory creates the anti-copy of the replication of the translocation genes (sense strand). RGCC splices apart this sense strand and makes a complimentary copy of the DNA sequences that creates replication. This in turn creates an anti-sense therapy. When the genetic sequence of a particular gene is known to be a causative agent of particular disease, it is possible to synthesize a strand of nucleic acid (DNA, RNA or a chemical analogue) that will bind to the messenger RNA (mRNA) produced by that gene and effectively turning that gene “off.” This is called gene silencing therapy or apoptosis inducing therapy.

Once they create the complimentary copy of the replication sequences, they surround this copy with a synthetic mRNA so that it has the ability to penetrate within the cell wall of our target.

Once this mRNA sequence is created, it is replicated 500 million to 1 billion times producing a large number of your unique SOT molecules. These molecules are delivered to our office where you receive your one dose IV treatment.

After infusion of the SOT molecules, the nucleotides are at work 24 hours a day, seven days a week for up to six months, constantly inhibiting the replication cycle of your target viruses or spirochetes.

This makes SOT a curative approach to our target focus which can be Lyme, cancer or any other virus that differs from the genetics of our original gene structure.

SOT can be given every 4-6 months (up to 3 times per year), as needed when Lyme/viral infection is indicated.
Lyme

Lyme Disease is a tick-borne illness caused by a spirochete. The Lyme spirochetes have a life cycle of 80 days, which is the longest life cycle of any bacteria in science. It also has one of the most complicated gene sequences that we study.

It is important to note that SOT treatment is not an immune treatment and it does not work through the immune activation system, therefore there is very minimal side effects. SOT works simply by shutting down the gene replication sequences of our target, therefore eliminating the next life cycle.

Once the life cycle of the spirochete has been completed there are just simply no spirochetes left."

I heard it costs $5,000!!

anyone know about this?? andhow may successes it has??

--------------------
Be thankful in all things- even difficult times and sickness and trials - because there is something GOOD to be seen

Posts: 3558 | From Eastern USA | Registered: Jul 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anissahope4healing
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 39221

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Anissahope4healing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm trying to find out if this works too! Have you found out anything?
Posts: 167 | From Southeast Tennessee/Chattanooga/Atlanta | Registered: Oct 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anissahope4healing
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 39221

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Anissahope4healing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm trying to find out if this works too! Have you found out anything?
Posts: 167 | From Southeast Tennessee/Chattanooga/Atlanta | Registered: Oct 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LisaK
Member # 41384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LisaK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
haha, no. and I don'[t even remember posting this!! hahahaaa

no one else responded either, so I guess not. [confused]

--------------------
Be thankful in all things- even difficult times and sickness and trials - because there is something GOOD to be seen

Posts: 3558 | From Eastern USA | Registered: Jul 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Willy
Member # 52247

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Willy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The problem with S.O.T. is that it is still aimed at killing microbes and you can do that with other things. The lyme complex changes a person genetically and you need to change that back using epigenetics. Epigenetics works the same way as S.O.T. but has different targets.

https://nbprotocol.proboards.com/thread/304/epigenetics-lyme

[ 02-16-2021, 08:08 AM: Message edited by: Willy ]

Posts: 30 | From wyoming | Registered: Dec 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
marie
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 3980

Icon 1 posted      Profile for marie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You need a positive test for lyme. SOT is individual for lyme and each co-infection. There is a facebook site.
Posts: 509 | From southern new jersey | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Willy
Member # 52247

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Willy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Marie said "You need a positive test for lyme. SOT is individual for lyme and each co-infection. There is a facebook site."

Yes that is true the SOT place that is talked about a lot is in Greece.

My point is that if you have the lyme complex then you have been genetically modified so that you produce infective proteins and genetically modified so your immune system doesn't work.

Yes you could use SOT to kill the pathogens but that won't change the genetic disaster that those infections have turned you into.

In order to correct that genetic disaster you need to cancel genes with epigenetics.

Then your immune system will kill all the infections but you will need to support yourself going forward.

SOT costs add up , so you are talking $12,000 and they want you to do it a few times a year, see they call it supportive.

Epigenetics is dirt cheap and that way you don't have to pay a lot of money for SOT whit is essentially a very fancy and expensive dumb idea.

Posts: 30 | From wyoming | Registered: Dec 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Willy
Member # 52247

bump
daisys
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 11802

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daisys     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LisaK, I'm laughing with you...I do and say things I don't remember later. I figure if you can laugh, you're going to be okay. :-D
Posts: 552 | From New Mexico, USA | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LisaK
Member # 41384

OH my!! once again I didn't remember posting this at all !! thanks for laughing with me Daisys!!

I just did a search for SOT because I saw something on FB lyme support page that ppl are talking and asking wuestions about it so I thought I would look it up here. and then I see my post...

wow I am losing it!!

WIlly- your information sounds very logical. I will look at the link you posted. not sure what epigenetics is at all.

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement