LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » My dizzy spells have increased. Why??

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My dizzy spells have increased. Why??
6Hypnone
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 47629

Icon 4 posted      Profile for 6Hypnone   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Used to be maybe twice a year. Now it's been twice in a week and a half.
I'm focusing on mold now and am on a binder, working up.

My ent has always said it's my allergies and eustacian tube dysfunction. My ears have always felt a bit clogged, and I have tinnitus. Other than my short tinnitus spells, my hearing is excellent.
I also have on off slight ear pains
Some years ago, I had stabbing ear pain. That was terrifying

I knkw I have Lyme and Mycoplasma. I'm thought to have babesia and bart.

Is there anything I can do, evdn for just symptoms? I'm on levocitirizine, and both fluticasine and azalastine nasal sprays, all for allergies.
This is scaring me. [confused]

Posts: 606 | From sw suburbs of chicago, Illinois | Registered: Mar 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bartenderbonnie
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 49177

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bartenderbonnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
6Hypnone

Here we go again with no one to defiantly tell us why this keeps happening. I have the same Infections as you, plus high EBV and low brucellosis. And it's my dreaded month, September. Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Found this from Dr R.
https://www.treatlyme.net/guide/mold-toxin-illness-lyme-toxin

I'm on the same nasal sprays and no progress so I feel your frustration. I also did low dose antigen therapy last year with my LLMD and no improvements. I take 2 oral anti-fungals without any benefit either.

But I do notice that when I take a Epsom salt bath (1/2 hour, 2 lbs Epsom), my sinus release a huge glob and I feel better. Don't know why but it's a temporary relief of the tinnitits and vertigo.

That disulfiram is looking better and better everyday. 💚

Posts: 2977 | From Florida | Registered: Nov 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You could try putting your finger in front of each ear and at the same time opening your mouth and quickly closing it. (sort of like clenching your teeth)

Do it 5-6 times.

My doctor taught me this when I had severe ear pains. It was like nerve pain.

Now if the pain hits, I do the open and close while putting pressure on my ears.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
6Hypnone
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 47629

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 6Hypnone   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That article is interesting. I'll show my drs. They don't mention my binder unfortunately.

I hear some baaad things about csm. And Holy Mother is it expensive.
Is mold visible in nasal passages?
I have candida too.

My ent said she thought I get worse when seasons change. Tho I haven't been this bad b4.

Is the ear thing for tmj?

Posts: 606 | From sw suburbs of chicago, Illinois | Registered: Mar 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lea
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lea     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The thing that has helped me the most was going gluten free.
Posts: 146 | From California | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
6Hypnone
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 47629

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 6Hypnone   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am and have been for 3.5 years, but doesn't seem to make a diff. But that's pretty cool that's all it took!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement